#6465 Dec 27, 2011
Fa La La La La---La La La La
Capricorn wrote:
<quoted text>
Tis the season for psychosis
Jack

Kingsport, TN

#6466 Dec 27, 2011
What happened to the Cap from Brooklyn?does she still post here?

“May you all come home”

Since: Mar 07

safely Bless you all

#6467 Dec 27, 2011
Jack wrote:
What happened to the Cap from Brooklyn?does she still post here?
I'm still here Jack. Happy and Healthy Holidays to you and yours

Hope you have been well. I guess we'll all still be here for the 16th year eh?
robert

Yellowknife, Canada

#6468 Dec 27, 2011
DrSeussMd wrote:
Fa La La La La---La La La La
<quoted text>
Hi Who was the real killer thread ,IMO should be ,Who IS the real killer? As IMO the killer is still alive

“May you all come home”

Since: Mar 07

safely Bless you all

#6469 Dec 27, 2011
robert wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Who was the real killer thread ,IMO should be ,Who IS the real killer? As IMO the killer is still alive
I agree

The killer IMO is very much alive

“Sandy Stranger killed JonBenet”

Since: Jan 08

Not Boulder, Co.

#6470 Dec 27, 2011
Capricorn wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree
The killer IMO is very much alive
Then what is the evidence?
Henri McPhee

Bewdley, UK

#6472 Dec 27, 2011
BrotherMoon wrote:
<quoted text>
Then what is the evidence?
The FACTUAL evidence is that Patsy may have once read the Prime of Miss Brodie book and she MIGHT have had a rage over JonBenet bedwetting!

Burke must be a homicidal maniac because a few strange squeaks were heard on the 911 call.

John Ramsey obviously did it because of PROVEN incest in the Ramsey family
The Truth Hurts

Farmington, MI

#6475 Dec 28, 2011
So now Shapiro believes Patsy killed JB...http://www.topix.net/foru m/news/jonbenet-ramsey/TJ6LAIH V91UH0U3OG/post6473
The Truth Hurts

Farmington, MI

#6476 Dec 28, 2011
Sorry. Didn't realize that Candy had already posted that.
Jack

Kingsport, TN

#6477 Dec 29, 2011
I think you need to look at what led up to JB's death,who was she around,what were these people doing?was she about to talk and expose the person who might have killed her in the end.don't disregard anyone who was around her,she knew her killer.
This is not that hard,if you just use some common sense.this was very well thought out by the killer.
jack

Kingsport, TN

#6484 Apr 3, 2012
You just call them the way you see them,no more no less.Hi to all my old friends on Topix.I'm doing ok.I hope to post more often in the future.time will tell.
DETROIT

Detroit, MI

#6487 Apr 3, 2012
Great to see that your still kicking Jack and that all that hard cider didn`t kill your brain cells. Happy Easter!!!
Jack

Kingsport, TN

#6489 May 26, 2012
Well we are headed into summer,I think this case will heat up as they close in on the killer.I think some interesting things are about to break in this case.this could be the year.
Puddintane

Oakland, KY

#6491 May 29, 2012
Jack wrote:
Well we are headed into summer,I think this case will heat up as they close in on the killer.I think some interesting things are about to break in this case.this could be the year.
What would that be? Are you privy to case files? Why should be take what you say as factual?
Henri McPhee

Waltham Abbey, UK

#6492 May 30, 2012
Jack is one of the most sensible posters on this topix forum.
Puddintane

Oakland, KY

#6493 May 30, 2012
Henri McPhee wrote:
Jack is one of the most sensible posters on this topix forum.
Maybe so but his word is no better or worse than anybody elses. Do you know him or something? Was he an investigator? Why is what he says better information than anybody else? Show me the money!
bobbielaine

Honolulu, HI

#6495 Aug 28, 2012
TTAGPINE wrote:
<quoted text>
Go home boy, cry wolf no more!
ok this is FUNNY all I did was runaway with my ex husband so Idk who u r so keep my name out of ur mouth or there will be trouble u do not know the whole story k so get a life bloggers ....
Jack

Kingsport, TN

#6496 Dec 3, 2012
Well it's about that time of the year.Dec-25th will be 16 years since JonBenet death.the killer could still be out there.I suspect he is.I just don't think enough people really care anymore.I do,I always think about her around Christmas each year.the police really blew this case.it could have been solved years ago.
Steve Eller

United States

#6498 Dec 8, 2012
Jack wrote:
Well it's about that time of the year.Dec-25th will be 16 years since JonBenet death.the killer could still be out there.I suspect he is.I just don't think enough people really care anymore.I do,I always think about her around Christmas each year.the police really blew this case.it could have been solved years ago.
I agree that there are definitely people who were involved in the murder and cover up and are still alive. There are two of them remaining and their last names are RAMSEY.
Jack

Kingsport, TN

#6501 Dec 27, 2012
Many people think there was never an intruder,you know this is a fair theory.because she knew the guy.I know many of you want to think it was John,I just can't buy that.he didn't look like John,but then-I guess it could have been possible.I think there is a twist to all of this that would knock your paints off.I'm sure The Ramseys knew this guy,that's why the investigation got really muddy,everyone didn't come clean with what all they knew about the case.it would be shocking to know how many was involved in this triangle.there was a reason for all the cover up.Jonbenet knew to much or at least someone thought she did.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

JonBenet Ramsey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ICU2 's Child Trafficking 5 hr ICU2 164
News GLOBE: JonBenet Ramsey Murder Was Inside Job - ... 11 hr berrytea333 24
Why do so many RDI's think Burke did it (Sep '10) 13 hr mystery 691
John Ramsey Role 17 hr gotgum 55
Chief Kolar's AMA on Reddit 20 hr Just Wondering 176
What I believe is close to what happened 20 hr Just Wondering 29
SBTC--Victory Thu Biz 25
More from around the web