who was the real killer

Posted in the JonBenet Ramsey Forum

First Prev
of 313
Next Last
jack

Kingsport, TN

#1 Jun 27, 2006
Someone came to the Ramsey's house,during the day of the murder or maybe a few days before by himself,JonBenet let him in.he is the same person who Killed her.he had a suit on the day of the visit(for whatever reason).I believe he had a white shirt and tie on the night of the murder,he had removed his coat.This was someone she and the family knew.it also could have been the father.
Foxyloxy

United States

#2 Jun 27, 2006
have you had any other dreams that have come true? And do you try to focus on this or does it just come up?
jack

Kingsport, TN

#3 Jun 27, 2006
It is really hard to explain,they are not dreams.For some reason this one really was so clear,I know it's been almost Ten years,I can't believe that.but a few days right after this happened,I could see alot of things that happened there.over time I just tried to forget it.but when I would see something on the news or read something in the paper,I could see it again.I know people think your crazy if you tell them something like this.but it really happened,and for some reason if I really focus,I can see this and other things.I try not to think about this and other things because I don't always like what I see.
Foxyloxy

United States

#4 Jun 27, 2006
jack wrote:
It is really hard to explain,they are not dreams.For some reason this one really was so clear,I know it's been almost Ten years,I can't believe that.but a few days right after this happened,I could see alot of things that happened there.over time I just tried to forget it.but when I would see something on the news or read something in the paper,I could see it again.I know people think your crazy if you tell them something like this.but it really happened,and for some reason if I really focus,I can see this and other things.I try not to think about this and other things because I don't always like what I see.
do you see more than one person? It's giving me chills even thinking about it. I can not imagine a child that I love or any for that matter going through such horror. I think ppl think it's her parents simply bc it is easier to imagine bc all parents get irritated with their kids from time to time, but when the evil stranger theory comes up, it is almost to much to imagine.
jack

Kingsport, TN

#5 Jun 28, 2006
Only one person,I'm not saying that was all that may have been involved.but that's all I seen.I wish I could provide more information,but the only clear thing I saw was the person at the front door. and the attack in the living Room.and these were at seperate times.the reason I say this the person at the front door was during the daytime.keep in mind this would have been someone she knew,and it could have been the Father.
jack

Kingsport, TN

#6 Jun 29, 2006
The Boulder police Dept needs to focus on who visited the Home that day and the week before her murder,she let him in,he is the same person who was chasing her in the living room.he hit her with something and she went down.these are the same person-he is the killer.she knew this guy,I expect it was someone the family knew.If it wasn't the Father,where were they while all of this was going on.what was her Dad wearing when they came Home from the party?
Foxyloxy

United States

#7 Jun 29, 2006
jack wrote:
The Boulder police Dept needs to focus on who visited the Home that day and the week before her murder,she let him in,he is the same person who was chasing her in the living room.he hit her with something and she went down.these are the same person-he is the killer.she knew this guy,I expect it was someone the family knew.If it wasn't the Father,where were they while all of this was going on.what was her Dad wearing when they came Home from the party?
I think something dark due to they did find his clothing fibers on her, but they found Patsy's too, along with some unknown's. And is it true about the wolf hairs?
Foxyloxy

United States

#8 Jun 30, 2006
Did Paul Hildago die? Was he the one that they found, after an apparent suicide. And he had a stun gun and such?? Anyone know?
Victory

United States

#9 Jun 30, 2006
Foxyloxy wrote:
<quoted text>
I think something dark due to they did find his clothing fibers on her, but they found Patsy's too, along with some unknown's. And is it true about the wolf hairs?
I read that some paint brushes are made from wolf hairs.
jack

Kingsport, TN

#10 Jun 30, 2006
Does any one know where JonBenet spend her last day on this Earth?was she at home?if so who was with her?I need to know that,what time did the parents go to the party?did she go with them?
Victory

United States

#11 Jun 30, 2006
jack wrote:
Does any one know where JonBenet spend her last day on this Earth?was she at home?if so who was with her?I need to know that,what time did the parents go to the party?did she go with them?
Jack,
She played outside her home with Burke who had his friends over.
peta2girl

Omaha, NE

#12 Jun 30, 2006
Foxyloxy wrote:
<quoted text>
I think something dark due to they did find his clothing fibers on her, but they found Patsy's too, along with some unknown's. And is it true about the wolf hairs?
First Of all most paint brushes are made from chinchillas or acrilic (sp) second I believe the tape came from one of jonbenet's American Girl dolls "Molly" it comes with a navy coat and has a tan cloth body. You can understand it better on this website. www.geocities.com/pinker44 . I've seen one of these dolls and it looks alot like what they explain.
Victory

United States

#13 Jun 30, 2006
"A SET OF 5 CHINESE CALLIGRAPHY BRUSHES,W BOX,WOLF HAIR in the Crafts ,Drawing , Calligraphy Sets category on eBay."

We're talking art...and some of the best art brushes are made of wolf hair.
Peta2girl...you are reading a biased website!
jack

Kingsport, TN

#14 Jun 30, 2006
Can anyone tell me what all went on the day of the murder,if JB stayed Home and played with her Brother and friends,was her Dad and Mom Home?where did she go when they went to the party?I need this information help me understand what I saw.
Victory

United States

#15 Jun 30, 2006
The kids played in the yard. The mom was home and the father was down at the marina with his boat. JonBenet did go to the party leaving with her parents about 4pm that day. She was asleep in the car when they arrived home around 9pm. Her father took her to bed and her mother tucked her in. Her mom went to bed and the father after helping Burke put together a toy tucked him in and then went to bed.
jack

Kingsport, TN

#16 Jun 30, 2006
Thanks for the information-Victory.For all you people who think Patsy killed her Daughter,you are wrong,I can't say she didn't have something to do with it.but she didn't do the killing,it was a man.I wish I could rule the Dad out,but I can't,it's never been that clear to me.Does anyone know if the police have ever thought anything happened in the living room?
Autumn

AOL

#17 Jun 30, 2006
John was at the airport checking on their plane to make sure it was ready for the trip to Michigan... JonBenet and Burke played inside and outside with the neighborhood kids... Patsy was packing suitcases, some were to take on a cruise when they returned from Michigan and other suitcases were to take to Hawaii for the Hawaiian tropics pageant when they returned from the cruise... Patsy was doing the packing in John Andrew's room which is right next to JonBenet's room and is where they found the paper bag containing the still unidentified rope. Which does not match the rope used to bind her.. however, It does look a lot like the rope in JB's modeling pictures....
Incidentally... Fibers that matched those from the paper bag that contained the rope in JA room, were said to have been found in JBR's bed and in the basement wine cellar with or near her body......
Foxyloxy

United States

#18 Jun 30, 2006
what about the contents in the suitcase found in the basement....a baby blanket of John Andrew's with his sperm on it, his baby book and what else? Just weird....the suitcase was found under the window....why would his stuff be there?
Victory

United States

#19 Jun 30, 2006
Foxyloxy wrote:
what about the contents in the suitcase found in the basement....a baby blanket of John Andrew's with his sperm on it, his baby book and what else? Just weird....the suitcase was found under the window....why would his stuff be there?
I've always found that to be interesting----that nobody ever discusses that aspect of the case. I guess that since they ruled John Andrew out that it is irrevelant.
Autumn

AOL

#20 Jun 30, 2006
Foxyloxy wrote:
what about the contents in the suitcase found in the basement....a baby blanket of John Andrew's with his sperm on it, his baby book and what else? Just weird....the suitcase was found under the window....why would his stuff be there?
The blanket and the book being in the suitcase {to my knowledge} has never been explained, as to how they got in there anyway... I believe that is all that was in there and possibly a pillow sham, but don't quote me on it. It has been awhile since I looked at that info.. I did just look on the evidence removed from the Ramsey home with JB's body list and only found a blue suitcase listed. I'm guessing they didn't look inside until it got to the lab... I did read in one of John Ramsey's statements that the suitcase had been in JA room and then JA moved it to the floor near the area by the washer & dryer outside JB's room near the spiral staircase when he was moving to the frat house, so it could be stored in the basement. John stated that he had passed by it several times over a few day period and finally decided he was going to have to be the one to take it to the basement, if it was ever going to get there. So he took it to the basement and left it at the bottom of the basement stairs or maybe off to the side of the basement stairs, but as far as he could recall the last time he remembered seeing it before the murder it was near the stairs and should not have been in the train room... Some believe that the intruder put it there to help him get out the window if he had to get out fast..... I myself do not know and I have not seen any information anywhere pertaining to a timeline on the suitcase, as to when JA left it and JR moved it.... I did find it a little odd that JA moved to a frat house when his family practically live right next to the campus, but then I figured it was probably because he wanted to be part of a fraternity and or be out on his own....
Another thing that I found odd was the fact that JA & JB's rooms were next to each other instead of JB and Burke's rooms... This information sent up a red flag for me initially... JB possibly being isolated at night away from Burke, so that she could be sexually abused by one of the parent's in the home without being heard... Although after viewing the autopsy report and other evidence in this case and not seeing any signs of prior sexual abuse. Unless more evidence comes to light, I do not feel at this time that she was chronically sexually abused over an extended period of time.... She could have been fondled previously, but there was no insertion... JA does bother me though... The rope was found in his room, the bedskirt was in disarray, the suitcase was his, The book was his {I believe}, the blanket was his..... I don't know... Something just doesn't sit right with me there.... I'm not saying he was involved, but maybe it's someone who spent the night with him or just came over to hang out with him and stole a key or helped him move some stuff to the basement and saw the window... The Ramsey's traveled a lot and we know the basement window had been broken since summer, so maybe he was entering their house while they were gone on those trips and staying there maybe that is why he was so comfortable in their house that night.....
I wonder if he goes there now.....
The house is still for sale and empty... Maybe someone should go back now and do forensics to see if he has been back and left anymore of himself....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 313
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

JonBenet Ramsey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Linda Arndt (May '07) 1 hr Rangette 21
Jonbenet's grave gives a clue? 3 hr Just Wondering 18
Note-odd detail? 4 hr Note 726
Suspect John Steven Gigax (Apr '11) 16 hr erikatamayo 137
Det. Linda Arndt's 1999 interview on the JonBen... (Feb '12) Tue shawna 39
Burke Ramsey REFUSED to be interviewed by inves... (Sep '10) Mon Rupert 658
Boulder's JonBenet Ramsey, Sid Wells murders on... Mon Note 4

JonBenet Ramsey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE