of 7
Next Last
koldkase

Athens, GA

#123 Dec 9, 2008
Right On The Money wrote:
<quoted text>
Someone who is 'CLUELESS'
hahaha I believe they have the second grade at Ramsey Elem. School "judging" posts. It has nothing to do with content.
koldkase

Athens, GA

#124 Dec 9, 2008
Limaes wrote:
BTW for those who have read DOI, do you recall what they said about the time they woke up on xmas morning, what time they had breakfast and if they had lunch or not?
In her first police interview, PR said that they woke around sixish, opened gifts for about an hour then had breakfast (pancakes) which took about another half hour. In her second police interview, she totally changed her story and the times.
Just an aside: when I read DOI, the most striking thing to me was that the Ramseys were quite deliberately vague about a lot of details that are so important in establishing things like timeline. It was obvious to me the entire book was a rebut to the known evidence which didn't look so good for them. All while not committing themselves to anything that could be used against them in court.

That's one of the incriminating features of the Ramsey's own publicity campaign and spin: all that the police accused them of--ducking LE interviews, non-cooperation in the investigation, etc.--always was clearly displayed when the Ramseys appeared in the media. Even Lin Wood admitted that this went against them in the "court of public opinion", while keeping them out of prison.

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#125 Dec 9, 2008
koldkase wrote:
<quoted text>
Just an aside: when I read DOI, the most striking thing to me was that the Ramseys were quite deliberately vague about a lot of details that are so important in establishing things like timeline. It was obvious to me the entire book was a rebut to the known evidence which didn't look so good for them. All while not committing themselves to anything that could be used against them in court.
That's one of the incriminating features of the Ramsey's own publicity campaign and spin: all that the police accused them of--ducking LE interviews, non-cooperation in the investigation, etc.--always was clearly displayed when the Ramseys appeared in the media. Even Lin Wood admitted that this went against them in the "court of public opinion", while keeping them out of prison.
My favorite parts of the book is Patsy calling the pineapple an urban myth and her contradictions (in the same paragraph, almost!) about why she used "and hence" in her Christmas letter. First she tried to blame it on one of her friends "editing" the letter and then she said that maybe it was because of hearing/reading it so much in the RN.
That book lacked real emotion so much that it just disgusted me. It wasn't about JB at all.
I've just read "Laci's Story" written by Laci Petersons mother. Now, THAT'S what a parent who has had a child murdered "sounds" like.

Location hidden

#126 Apr 29, 2014
Don't think I've read this article by Kirk Mitchell before. I'm curious about the supposed injury on JonBenet's finger. I think that's new to me: http://blogs.denverpost.com/coldcases/2012/06... .

"There was a mark on her finger indicating she was struggling with the binding while she was still alive.

'It must have been terrifying. You don’t get a mark like that if it was staging after death,' Smit said.'All her injuries were while she was alive.'"
candy

East Lansing, MI

#127 Apr 30, 2014
Fr_Brown wrote:
Don't think I've read this article by Kirk Mitchell before. I'm curious about the supposed injury on JonBenet's finger. I think that's new to me: http://blogs.denverpost.com/coldcases/2012/06... .
"There was a mark on her finger indicating she was struggling with the binding while she was still alive.
'It must have been terrifying. You don’t get a mark like that if it was staging after death,' Smit said.'All her injuries were while she was alive.'"
Oh, to hell with Lou! There he goes again, as Raygun said to Jimmy Carter. Why do you believe anything he has to say, when you have THE AUTOPSY? He was always peddling CRAP like that, like his ONLY CAN BE "bondage knots." Lou wasn't a medical doctor.

What does the autopsy say? "EXAMINATION OF THE EXTREMETIES IS UNREMARKABLE." That's the authority on the injuries, the man who SAW them, Dr. John Meyer, M.D.

Location hidden

#128 May 1, 2014
candy wrote:
Oh, to hell with Lou! There he goes again, as Raygun said to Jimmy Carter. Why do you believe anything he has to say, when you have THE AUTOPSY? He was always peddling CRAP like that, like his ONLY CAN BE "bondage knots." Lou wasn't a medical doctor.
What does the autopsy say? "EXAMINATION OF THE EXTREMETIES IS UNREMARKABLE." That's the authority on the injuries, the man who SAW them, Dr. John Meyer, M.D.
Who says I believe it? I'm wondering if Smit ever mentioned anything about it before or if it's a deathbed hallucination. The reporter should have checked this digit injury out to make sure that it did, in fact, exist. JMO.

Smit does say that he'll be finding out soon who did it and that he might be slapping his wraithy forehead because the perpetrator was right in front of him the whole time.

“If life gives you melons”

Since: Nov 06

You might be dyslexic

#129 May 1, 2014
Fr_Brown wrote:
<quoted text>

Smit does say that he'll be finding out soon who did it and that he might be slapping his wraithy forehead because the perpetrator was right in front of him the whole time.
I think that is the only thing he ever said that I believed!
real topaz

AOL

#130 May 1, 2014
Legal__Eagle wrote:
<quoted text>
I think that is the only thing he ever said that I believed!
LOL he knew the day he prayed with the liars in his van..the fix was in the driver's seat.
Rupert

Waterloo, Canada

#131 May 9, 2014
real topaz wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL he knew the day he prayed with the liars in his van..the fix was in the driver's seat.
I guess you were there. So many spinoffs and just another tab.
candy

East Lansing, MI

#132 May 11, 2014
Attention journalists: Why haven't you checked out the "claims" made to Lou and the other "dinosaur" cold case journalists of Robert Charles Browne, who Lou and his buddies claim "admitted" to 48 killings, boosting Lou's fame. HAS EVEN ONE OF THESE MURDERS BEEN TIED TO BROWNE, other than the original one, Heather Dawn Church, which Lou needed a psychic to solve? Or was Browne just shooting off his mouth behind bars, and Lou bought it, and sold it to a bunch of journalists who didn't investigate?

Location hidden

#133 May 12, 2014
candy wrote:
Attention journalists: Why haven't you checked out the "claims" made to Lou and the other "dinosaur" cold case journalists of Robert Charles Browne, who Lou and his buddies claim "admitted" to 48 killings, boosting Lou's fame. HAS EVEN ONE OF THESE MURDERS BEEN TIED TO BROWNE, other than the original one, Heather Dawn Church, which Lou needed a psychic to solve? Or was Browne just shooting off his mouth behind bars, and Lou bought it, and sold it to a bunch of journalists who didn't investigate?
The Heather Church case was said to be solved by fingerprints on a window frame. It's odd that they didn't seem to have Browne's fingerprints on file. As I recall he was paroled to Colorado. But even if they didn't, why didn't they take them? Browne was an ex-felon and one of Heather's few neighbors. That area was sparsely populated. Must be some story there.

I'd say Browne's linked to at least three other murders by at least proximity.
candy

East Lansing, MI

#134 May 12, 2014
Browne has not been charged never mind convicted with ANY of the murders he "confessed" to. THERE IS NO EVIDENCE he committed those murders, otherwise he would have been charged. He was just shooting off his mouth, lying through his teeth, LOU BOUGHT IT, publicized it, and the fact that there never has been EVEN ONE prosecution should be as WIDELY PUBLICIZED as when Lou and his pals called a press conference that was picked up by every media out let about "one of the most prolific serial killers" that they brought to light. WELL, IT'S ALL A HUGE LIE.
candy

East Lansing, MI

#135 May 13, 2014
It was Why_Nut who first asked these questions about Lou agreeing that Browne was a serial killer. As usual, Why_Nut was asking the important questions others were not asking:

http://whynut.blogspot.com/2007/03/remember-w...

Location hidden

#136 May 14, 2014
candy wrote:
Browne has not been charged never mind convicted with ANY of the murders he "confessed" to. THERE IS NO EVIDENCE he committed those murders, otherwise he would have been charged. He was just shooting off his mouth, lying through his teeth, LOU BOUGHT IT, publicized it, and the fact that there never has been EVEN ONE prosecution should be as WIDELY PUBLICIZED as when Lou and his pals called a press conference that was picked up by every media out let about "one of the most prolific serial killers" that they brought to light. WELL, IT'S ALL A HUGE LIE.
I spent a lot of time on this a few years back and am sick of the topic.

It's not like there is physical evidence implicating others--not that I'm aware of, anyway. And I'm not saying that Browne killed everybody he said he did. But he had a fairly close association with at least 3 people who ended up murdered. How many murder victims have you had a close relationship with?

Location hidden

#137 May 14, 2014
I'm not including Heather Church in the tally of murdered people Browne had a relationship with.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

JonBenet Ramsey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
jameson re simons (Jan '08) 2 hr Just Wondering 68
Sig 14 hr stoned luck aka ... 66
Radaronline FOIA - JonBenet Ramsey case 14 hr stoned luck aka ... 30
ICU2 's Child Trafficking (Dec '14) Mon icu2 453
InTouch and Enquirer this week Mon stoned luck aka ... 14
News Clooney's restraining order Mon stoned luck aka ... 26
The state of JonBenet's bed the night of the mu... (Jul '15) Mon candy 22
More from around the web