her parents killed her
Remember JonBenet

AOL

#41 Jun 24, 2006
Patsy Ramsey wrote:
I'm in hell now... rotting and buring with Satan because I killed my little girl.
Finally there is justice. I should have come clean sooner.
You know who else will burn in Hell? Those who ignore that God is the only one who can judge us and pass judgement on others themselves.
jack

Kingsport, TN

#42 Jun 25, 2006
She knew the killer,she ran from him in the living room,he struck her in the head from behind,took her to the basement.it was either the Father or someone the Family knew.he had dark hair,had a white shirt on and tie,could have had a suit coat on.
Autumn

AOL

#43 Jun 25, 2006
jack wrote:
She knew the killer,she ran from him in the living room,he struck her in the head from behind,took her to the basement.it was either the Father or someone the Family knew.he had dark hair,had a white shirt on and tie,could have had a suit coat on.
Jack are you psychic or just guessing???
Foxyloxy

Saint Petersburg, FL

#44 Jun 25, 2006
jack wrote:

Jack how do you know what he was wearing? Fiber evidence?
A psychic vision?
I have had several dreams that have come true that had no real importance in my life, but occurrances that were not the usual. With the exception of one very important relevation, but they only occur on rare occassions.
jack

Kingsport, TN

#45 Jun 26, 2006
I do not claim to be a psychic,I had a vision within a week of her murder.I've had it many times since,I don't know why or how but it's there.after I read of the Mother passing,it was there again.That is why I went on the internet to see if ther was a site about her murder.and to learn more about the details.I know very little.I knew what the house looked like before I saw it on the news.I'm glad I can share this with others.
Sandra

AOL

#46 Jun 30, 2006
I think JonBenet's mother did it and John Ramsey is covering for her.I suspect she lost her temper, and everything from that moment flowed from there.At that point,she felt she had no choice but to cover it all up.Perhaps it was from the stress of having had cancer and all she'd been through;being sick, trying to recover and be a mom and wife,and run a house at the same time,etc.I suspect she was mentally more fragile than she had let on.I think the Christmas holiday was a huge stressor for her,esp with the plans to leave the next day.I don't think it was her intention to kill JonBenet.I think she just lost it over something minor that night.(I wonder if she'd had anything to drink at the White's?).Also, I wonder what meds she was on, and what effect the chemo could have had on her brain.Remember that the cancer had spread to her lymph nodes, and she had received experimentally high doeses of chemo.That is not to say she was crazy per se, but she could have lacked considerable patience from the effects to her brain.
I beleive she choked JB, and when she collapsed from that,she was still angry and grabbed the flashlight that was nearby, to give her one final blow to release all of the rage she was feeling.I think they said the flashlight was rubber-coated? If so ,then I think she perhaps she thought it wouldn't really hurt her,and she hit her much harder than she meant to.Or perhaps she just wasn't thinking or in control at all.I beleive it all happened so quickly that she couldn't even comprehend what happened at first.Once she realized it,she and John concocted the phony ransom note as a ruse to throw police off track.I believe John went along with it b/c she'd had cancer and she pleaded with him to do so,possibly saying she might not live much longer due to that.
I don't beleive there is any real evidence to prove an intruder killed her. I think what they're trying to call 'evidence' and clinging to as such,can be logically explained.
I'm not going to debate with anyone;these are just my thoughts.I don't think a killer will be found.I beleive she has passed.If she was truly sorry for what she's done,then I hope JonBenet and God have forgiven her.
Autumn

AOL

#47 Jun 30, 2006
Sandra wrote:
I think JonBenet's mother did it and John Ramsey is covering for her.I suspect she lost her temper, and everything from that moment flowed from there.At that point,she felt she had no choice but to cover it all up.Perhaps it was from the stress of having had cancer and all she'd been through;being sick, trying to recover and be a mom and wife,and run a house at the same time,etc.I suspect she was mentally more fragile than she had let on.
I don't beleive there is any real evidence to prove an intruder killed her. I think what they're trying to call 'evidence' and clinging to as such,can be logically explained.
I'm not going to debate with anyone;these are just my thoughts.I don't think a killer will be found.I beleive she has passed.If she was truly sorry for what she's done,then I hope JonBenet and God have forgiven her.
So where did they get the unknown male DNA from that was under JonBenet's finger nails and mixed with her blood in her panties????? If you can explain that logically... Then please do so... If you have ever read the evidence reports {which obviously you haven't} you will see where JonBenet had her own DNA under her nails and scratches on her own neck from trying to remove the garrotte and mixed with that DNA which we know came during the murder is the same unidentified white male DNA that is also mixed with her blood {from the trauma to her hymen that occurred near her death} in her panties... So what the Ramsey's ran out to the store and purchased some unknown male DNA to throw us all off the trail??? Do you people who still think the Ramsey's are definitely guilty in light of all the evidence that points to an unknown white male even look at the evidence or listen to how the media and Law Enforcement are portraying the Ramsey's now?? Every Investigator who had anything to do with this case except the BPD officers that screwed it up in the first place and once thought the Ramsey's were guilty have changed their opinions of the Ramsey's based on the EVIDENCE in this case and not purely on speculation as all of you apparently do... If you don't want to look at ALL the evidence and really find out what happened to JonBenet and you are just here to make assumptions that her parents are guilty based on past tabloid articles or the pathetic parenting skills of your parents or maybe even yourself... Then...
Why are you even here posting on her forum?????
Do you really think that you are helping anyone by spouting off your theory based on nothing except your own personal opinion???
You are feeding this child's killer by letting him convince you of the Ramsey's guilt and that totally sickens me....
I'm really not surprised that you don't want to debate with anyone about your post... Simply put..... You are wrong so you can't!!!
PS: You do realize that Patsy took care of her husband, her children and her huge house with the help from only one {live out} housekeeper {when she could have hired an entire staff of maids and nanny's} She did this because she wanted to & not because she had to....
CJ1000law

Blue Springs, MO

#48 Jun 30, 2006
If you look at the time line of death 10 pm -6 am it was plenty of time for someone to kill that poor girl; family or intruder. I just want the killer(s) to come forward and let the case be solved.

Another thing is that they need to run the DNA at least every year to see if someone new is in the system. I mean come on it is 2006 we have that kind of technology.
Victory

United States

#49 Jun 30, 2006
CJ1000law wrote:
If you look at the time line of death 10 pm -6 am it was plenty of time for someone to kill that poor girl; family or intruder. I just want the killer(s) to come forward and let the case be solved.
Another thing is that they need to run the DNA at least every year to see if someone new is in the system. I mean come on it is 2006 we have that kind of technology.
Tonight, on Larry King, it was said that they run the DNA every week.
Major Domo

United States

#50 Jul 1, 2006
Here's the problem with the "ransom note": suppose an intruder wrote the note--then why did he take the kid to the basement and kill her? That's no way to collect a ransom. And if he killed her, why leave a ransom note behind, when it's a great piece of evidence? Why not go back and retrieve it?

The answer is pretty obvious: no ransom was ever expected. The note was a diversion meant for the police, to make them look for JonBenet outside of and away from the house, so that the killer(s) would have time to remove her body from the property.
CJ1000law

Blue Springs, MO

#51 Jul 1, 2006
Major Domo

I believe you are right. I mean how did the so called "intruder" know that John received $118,000 for a bonus.
Besides wouldn't a kidnapper want some sort of even number like 500,000 or something along that line why risk it for a little (will not little but not worth it) 118,000
Foxyloxy

Saint Petersburg, FL

#52 Jul 2, 2006
Major Domo wrote:
Here's the problem with the "ransom note": suppose an intruder wrote the note--then why did he take the kid to the basement and kill her? That's no way to collect a ransom. And if he killed her, why leave a ransom note behind, when it's a great piece of evidence? Why not go back and retrieve it?
The answer is pretty obvious: no ransom was ever expected. The note was a diversion meant for the police, to make them look for JonBenet outside of and away from the house, so that the killer(s) would have time to remove her body from the property.
Yes, the ransom note and their reaction has thrown me off. If no rn, and just her dead, yes an intruder. If a rn and no body, yes an intruder. But dead or alive, if you want some money, you are going to take the body with ya to collect and then keep them running around guessing and giving more money and then they can just throw the body out in a ditch. And that crazy amount, I'd make it worth my wild. And the note would be shorter if I was doing it...."Hey I've got your kid!
No cops involved or she dies!
Gimme one bizillion unmarked bills!
I'll call ya later."
Okay, they now know I am the kidnapper without a bunch of introductions...they know what I want and they can wait for me to call....no need to tell em what time bc...like...hey, it's their kid...they will just wait and wait....no need to tell em what to put it in...if they cain't figure out how to carry all that money, then...hmmmm....they need to go back to elementary school....my 4 y/o knows to get a bag to load their toys in with me telling them to....And no need for salutations.....they know me by now...no introductions needed...the bad guy/girl that has your precious kid....But, hey, that is just my little pondering thought....
Foxyloxy

Saint Petersburg, FL

#53 Jul 2, 2006
one last thing about the evidence under the nails and panties..I've been wondering if possibly the kids played doctor at the party and JB was the patient....what if that is where the strange dna came from....they wouldn't have tested the other little kids....then someone found her saying she didn't feel pretty anymore and crying on the stairs at the party....Hey don't shoot me...just my little 2 cents.
some1

Hodgenville, KY

#54 Jul 3, 2006
justwatching wrote:
Someone killed JonBenet - and after 6 years of going after the parents, the investigators have changed direction and are looking for an intruder.
The killer used a stun gun -- the ramseys didn't have one, none wasfound in the house -- the killer carried it in and out with him.
The killer wrte a LONG ransom note -- and the handwriting didn't belong to anyone in the family.
The killer used flat white nylon cord to make a garrote -- and that matched nothing in the house. Where is the rest?
The killer used black duct tape -- made in November in NC so it was fairly new. It matched nothing in the Ramsey house and no one ever saw them with any tape like that.
The killer had Hi-Tec boots -- the Ramseys didnot.
The killer left his DNA under her nails and in her panties -- it didn't belong to the parents.
The killer is still out there -- maybe still in Boulder. Please do't let him put other babies in danger by simply going for the parents when the evidence points elsewhere.
Well anyone could go out and hide evidence before the cops got there. Oh and it is said that the blood in her panties could have been a couple days old meaning her killer might not have done that. And the DNA in her nails that could belong to anyone as well she saw many people and the Whites had kids didn't they she could of got in a fight or playing around with one of them and accidentally scratched one of them.
Autumn

AOL

#55 Jul 3, 2006
some1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well anyone could go out and hide evidence before the cops got there. Oh and it is said that the blood in her panties could have been a couple days old meaning her killer might not have done that. And the DNA in her nails that could belong to anyone as well she saw many people and the Whites had kids didn't they she could of got in a fight or playing around with one of them and accidentally scratched one of them.
The only problem with that scenario is the panties she was wearing said Wednesday and she was found on Thursday... I doubt it could have been that old especially if she had problems with bed wetting.
peta2girl

Tempe, AZ

#56 Jul 3, 2006
Foxyloxy wrote:
one last thing about the evidence under the nails and panties..I've been wondering if possibly the kids played doctor at the party and JB was the patient....what if that is where the strange dna came from....they wouldn't have tested the other little kids....then someone found her saying she didn't feel pretty anymore and crying on the stairs at the party....Hey don't shoot me...just my little 2 cents.
I've heard that theory alot. I mean come on it makes alot of sense. I'm a nanny and I am around little kids alot they're always playing doctor and stuff like that.
Autumn

AOL

#57 Jul 3, 2006
Foxyloxy wrote:
I think they would have been able to figure out if it was from a family member of the Whites, just by running their blood, because first order relatives will share a significant portion of their DNA profiles, because of the hereditary nature of DNA. I don't know if they took DNA from anyone who was at that party. After seeing that they didn't test the spoon and the tea glass for DNA {which probably means they never checked the cigarette butts to see if the DNA matched the unknown male DNA either}I'm really confused about what exactly they did to solve this case, except of course to go after the Ramsey's prematurely... I would think that everybody at the party would have been tested by now, but then again the BPD's mistakes keep piling up don't they......
Victory

Powder Springs, GA

#58 Jul 3, 2006
Autumn wrote:
<quoted text>
I think they would have been able to figure out if it was from a family member of the Whites, just by running their blood, because first order relatives will share a significant portion of their DNA profiles, because of the hereditary nature of DNA. I don't know if they took DNA from anyone who was at that party. After seeing that they didn't test the spoon and the tea glass for DNA {which probably means they never checked the cigarette butts to see if the DNA matched the unknown male DNA either}I'm really confused about what exactly they did to solve this case, except of course to go after the Ramsey's prematurely... I would think that everybody at the party would have been tested by now, but then again the BPD's mistakes keep piling up don't they......
Autumn,
Where were gigarette butts found?
Autumn

AOL

#59 Jul 3, 2006
Victory wrote:
<quoted text>
Autumn,
Where were gigarette butts found?
Outside somewhere the list didn't specify the location....

I'd like them checked for a DNA match, because a man who was described as a chain smoker was seen several times hanging out and watching the girls lessons at the dance studio where JonBenet and the later victim were both enrolled..... I don't think anybody ever did a sketch of him, but I think he needs to be found and eliminated as a suspect....
Victory

Powder Springs, GA

#60 Jul 3, 2006
It would seem they would do a DNA on the cigs. Also, the chain smoker needs to be identified. Hey, that was 10 years ago...sure he's not around now. Wonder what became of the other case?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

JonBenet Ramsey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
First read of PMPT and this quote sticks out... 42 min Right44 44
Patsy Ramsey x Christmas Day 1 hr kauna 262
My theory 3 hr Jolamom 1,632
Intruder theories ONLY 3 hr Jolamom 157
Burke did everything 6 hr TheOneWhoSolvedTh... 136
Missing Strand of Christmas Lights! 6 hr berrytea333 26
Marionetts and Living Dolls 8 hr DedRed 29
More from around the web