joejam

AOL

#234 Feb 14, 2007
what makes a nice Christian woman? or a peacemaker for that matter? No disrespect to Preachers wife.....
Rodney

Dodge Center, MN

#235 Feb 14, 2007
And then you have the nerve to LAUGH in it and post this post:

Open kimono by semor hare
Southfield, MI Reply
|Flag for Review Sunday Feb 11
And the answer to todays too many personalities question is RODNEY!!!.

I notice your creation of a name (Open Kimono & See More Hair) is just like many you've created on the internet. By the way, how's Rocky Scarfone doing?(For those who don't catch on to quick, the name is taken from "Rocky's Car Phone". He loves his humor.)
Rodney

Dodge Center, MN

#236 Feb 14, 2007
BTW, How's Sister Ladybug doing?
Rodney

Dodge Center, MN

#238 Feb 14, 2007
Detroit Breakdown wrote:
<quoted text>Obviously you know you were talking about satan and I answered you that even though satan quoted scripture that he quoted it wrong as he did to Eve and to Jesus. Pbviously you`re doing the same thing trying to pretend that post had something to do with Preacher or Preachers wife. Autumn was correct, either you`re Undr or you`rher stalker. Definitely ou are out to lunch because you keep saying Autumn is me and I`m preachers wife and all this other mess. You need professional help.
WHY A POST FROM THIS DUDE, DB?.........
Open kimono by semor hare ?

That's quite an odd post since you "couldn't even get it up".
joejam

AOL

#239 Feb 14, 2007
Rodney ..where is all that coming from? Am I missing something?
JanBailey

Dodge Center, MN

#240 Feb 14, 2007
Rodney wrote:
<quoted text>
WHY A POST FROM THIS DUDE, DB?.........
Open kimono by semor hare ?
That's quite an odd post since you "couldn't even get it up".
How come?
joejam

AOL

#241 Feb 14, 2007
couldn't get what up? the flag to the mailbox?
Rodney

Dodge Center, MN

#242 Feb 15, 2007

|Flag for Review Dec 26, 2006
sargepcpd wrote:
Detroit you spin a twisted tale. This guy who you are claiming is a serial child killer why hasn't he been caught. I have read a lot of your post and frankly it seems like it would be more likely that you are the killer instead of this Gary McGreen that you talk about. Tell me where does Gary live, what state? What town? What does Gary do for a proffession that he is all around the country? Why is it that he trusts you with so much information? Most serial killers families don't even know that they are killers until after they are caught. That is not something you would go and tell your friends unless they are just as sick and twisted as you are. I've been researching you DB. You say you were DNA tested for JBR's murder. When was that and what agency preformed the test? You want to play like you know so much. Why not give the right person something useful. Or are you just using this site as a way to gloat about crimes that you yourself have committed. Thinking that everyone will pass you off as a serial junky. Is that it Detroit? Tell me Detroit, you are Gary aren't you? You offer all this stuff up about Gary that is incredibly personal. Things people just don't talk about. I bet you come from a troubled family don't you? Did daddy leave when you were a kid? I bet you had a really dominating mother to didn't you? What kind of psychiatric problems do you have Detroit, I bet you are bipolar is that right?

Detroit Breakdown
Redford, MI
Why hasn`t Gary ben caught? Because he`s smarter than the police. Why will Gary be caught? Because he`s not smarter than God and Gary`s made a couple mistakes. If you HAD read a lot of my posts as you claim you`d know that Gary owns a home in a Detroit suburb. You say most serial killers families don`t know they are killers. Interesting that Gary`s own sister turned him in in 2000 as the MI Oakland County Child Killer. So did I in 2001. Problem is Gary gives his buddies little girls to molest and in return one with cancer gave him DNA to leave inside a kid so Gary`s DNA didn`t match. He messed up though, because he left his DNA on Jonbenet when he wet his finger to wipe a crusty blood spot on her privates. Police know my name. I`ve published their names. Do some more research. You`ll find it. Contact them. Ask them have they ever heard of Dan and has Dan in Detroit and Gary`s own sister in MN both turned in Gary as the Oakland County Child Killer. Did I come from a troubled family? No. A well adjusted family and I love and appreciate both of my parents. I also have a family of my own and we get along fine. Tell you what though. Recently I`ve gotten a little more proof against Gary and I`m writing a Dear John letter to John Ramsey and when I contact John Ramsey, Jonbenet will soon have Justice. Have a nice day.
PreachersWife

Tacoma, WA

#243 Feb 15, 2007
joejam wrote:
what makes a nice Christian woman? or a peacemaker for that matter? No disrespect to Preachers wife.....
It's ok, joejam. I'm not offended. I will take just a minute to tell this and then I really don't want to talk about it anymore. Yes, there is some questionable actions from a writer, named Larry, in my past. This will all be on the internet shortly and I will provide a link if anyone would like to view. I have, indeed, received stalking letters, had someone getting into my home, a whole bag of family pictures taken from my home, a note left in my home, my medical records missing, private garments taken from my home, things done to my car to prevent me from either leaving on time or leaving at all, a cross ring taken and not given back, a red heart drawn on my hand and told not to wash my hand, video of him at a place I was to be (unbeknownst to him), weird phone calls,(which some have been taped), and too many other things to list....all this since 1986 when he acted upon me, making a statement for which I had feared for my life.
I guess I could be angry, sad, upset about all this if I really wanted to, but no, I realize life is too short. There are too many blessings to let this bother me. So, I move on.
But, it is in the works to put all this on the internet for public view and I will post the link when it's completed. Have a nice day.
Kimberly

AOL

#253 Feb 15, 2007
Astounded wrote:
<quoted text>
DB aka Dan, for the last time, I am not Helen. You know that Helen is in Indy and if you look I am in Royal Oak MI. Are we clear on this now? And if you would like vital stats, I am male, 39 years old, 5'11" 170 pds. My favorite number is 19, my favorite color is blue, my favorite car is the 1979 Anniversary edition Trans Am. Is there anything else you would like to know about me?
Boxers or briefs?
Kimberly

AOL

#254 Feb 15, 2007
PS sorry, couldn't resist;) Thought I'd clarify before Rodney comes along and accuses me of being DB.
Kimberly

AOL

#256 Feb 15, 2007
Astounded wrote:
<quoted text>
Briefs. LMAO!!! I like your humor Kimberly!! Anything else?
Oh, just so DB knows, I do not live in a trailer, I own bungalow style home on a corner lot.
yes, one more question; are you, or have you ever been, a member of the Communist Party?
LOL Astounded:D I'm glad you came along to challenge the liar, what took ya?
Tired Of Censorship

Since: Nov 06

Palo Alto, CA

#260 Feb 15, 2007
Detroit Breakdown wrote:
I`ve been told that people that voluntarily submit DNA are not put in the CODIS but that a file is kept on them.
I think you are misinformed.
Detroit Breakdown wrote:
They told me that it was a private forum and that nothing said on the forum could be made public.
Then you were the sucker.

Private boards are "private" only to the point that only registered members can make posts. Most private boards are read-only. ANYONE on the internet can read what is written, they just cannot post an answer unless they are a registered member of that board.

Since: Dec 06

Saint Louis, MO

#262 Feb 15, 2007
Kimberly wrote:
<quoted text>
Boxers or briefs?
None. He goes commando.

“If life gives you melons”

You might be dyslexic

#264 Feb 15, 2007
Detroit Breakdown wrote:
How do you know that Gary`s been DNA tested? You don`t even know Gary`s name. Gary didn`t care because he put someone elses hair, possibly mine, on one of the kids. I`ve been told that people that voluntarily submit DNA are not put in the CODIS but that a file is kept on them.
You are incorrect about CODIS

CODIS contains DNA in the following categories:
1. Convicted Offenders - DNA identification records of persons convicted of crimes;
2. Forensic - Analyses of DNA samples recovered from crime scenes;
3. Unidentified Human Remains - Analyses of DNA samples recovered from unidentified human remains; and
4. Relatives of Missing Persons - Analyses of DNA samples voluntarily contributed from relatives of missing persons.

Thought I would clear up some of the information you pedal as fact.
Kdogg

Livonia, MI

#265 Feb 15, 2007
Legal__Eagle wrote:
<quoted text>
You are incorrect about CODIS
CODIS contains DNA in the following categories:
1. Convicted Offenders - DNA identification records of persons convicted of crimes;
2. Forensic - Analyses of DNA samples recovered from crime scenes;
3. Unidentified Human Remains - Analyses of DNA samples recovered from unidentified human remains; and
4. Relatives of Missing Persons - Analyses of DNA samples voluntarily contributed from relatives of missing persons.
Thought I would clear up some of the information you pedal as fact.
I have a question. Will the FBI add DNA samples from suspects relatives? The reason I ask is this, Gary was not tested. His sister was. Would the FBI add her DNA to CODIS and check it against other crimes or would it have to be his only?

You might be dyslexic

#268 Feb 15, 2007
Detroit Breakdown wrote:
<quoted text>Autumn already posted that and that unless you`re convicted of a felony they cannot put you in CODIS.
That isn't what the information says is it?

You might be dyslexic

#269 Feb 15, 2007
Kdogg wrote:
<quoted text>
I have a question. Will the FBI add DNA samples from suspects relatives? The reason I ask is this, Gary was not tested. His sister was. Would the FBI add her DNA to CODIS and check it against other crimes or would it have to be his only?
What were the circumstances of her test?

You might be dyslexic

#270 Feb 15, 2007
JonBenet was not convicted of a felony, neither was anyone else associated with her murder, so please explain to me how the DNA at her crime scene was entered into CODIS.
Kdogg

Livonia, MI

#277 Feb 15, 2007
Legal__Eagle wrote:
<quoted text>
What were the circumstances of her test?
The sister called police saying her brother was OCCK. The police looked into her info and took a DNA sample from her to test. It did not match. So I'm wondering if they would stop there or test her DNA against other crimes? If they tested her DNA against other crimes then maybe Gary never killed anyone.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

JonBenet Ramsey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fleet and Priscilla White on Peter Boyles show ... 5 hr Mama2JML 45
ICU2 's Child Trafficking 16 hr ICU2 21
Note-odd detail? Thu JBI 2,403
JonBenet Investigation (Nov '11) Dec 23 JBI 1,629
JonBenet Ramsey, DNA and the Phantom of Heilbronn Dec 22 Bakatari 6
The Forgotten Suspect Dec 22 Legal__Eagle 227
"Note-Free Case Discussion" Dec 22 Legal__Eagle 99
More from around the web