Parents suspected of murder

Posted in the JonBenet Ramsey Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
candy

East Lansing, MI

#1 Jun 28, 2014
To me, it's deja vu all over again, watching the terrible case of Cooper Harris, the 22 month old boy who died after being left in a hot car in Georgia. Unlike the Ramsey case though, the no nonsense GBI and Georgia police did the right thing and didn't think twice about ARRESTING the father after the DAMNING evidence found on his computer of how long it would take an animal to die in a hot car.

Just like the Scams, these are White Christians, and the White Christian BEHIND BARS called in today by speakerphone to his son's funeral. His Christian wife, stands behind her man, and defended HIM at the poor boy's funeral, defended THE FATHER, saying she had no anger towards him and hoped they would have more children! To which the Alabama congregation gave her a standing ovation! It just shows the lengths to which people STILL 17 years after JonBenet Ramsey, Sabrina Aisenberg, and scores more kids don't want to believe White, Christian parents would do such things to their own kids.

Also, to the people dogging on Nancy Grace, whose hinky meter was turned all the way up with another missing boy, whose father found out live on her show that his son was alive in THEIR BASEMENT, Child protective services in Detroit today released a report where the 12 year old boy had an injury to his chest, and said the same SHOCKED DADDY hit the boy in the chest WITH A PIPE. What wonderful parents we have in this country. LOOK at the evidence, NOT their self proclaimed religiosity or self proclaimed "shocked."
Fingerprints

Swartz Creek, MI

#2 Jun 28, 2014
candy wrote:
To me, it's deja vu all over again, watching the terrible case of Cooper Harris, the 22 month old boy who died after being left in a hot car in Georgia. Unlike the Ramsey case though, the no nonsense GBI and Georgia police did the right thing and didn't think twice about ARRESTING the father after the DAMNING evidence found on his computer of how long it would take an animal to die in a hot car.
Just like the Scams, these are White Christians, and the White Christian BEHIND BARS called in today by speakerphone to his son's funeral. His Christian wife, stands behind her man, and defended HIM at the poor boy's funeral, defended THE FATHER, saying she had no anger towards him and hoped they would have more children! To which the Alabama congregation gave her a standing ovation! It just shows the lengths to which people STILL 17 years after JonBenet Ramsey, Sabrina Aisenberg, and scores more kids don't want to believe White, Christian parents would do such things to their own kids.
Also, to the people dogging on Nancy Grace, whose hinky meter was turned all the way up with another missing boy, whose father found out live on her show that his son was alive in THEIR BASEMENT, Child protective services in Detroit today released a report where the 12 year old boy had an injury to his chest, and said the same SHOCKED DADDY hit the boy in the chest WITH A PIPE. What wonderful parents we have in this country. LOOK at the evidence, NOT their self proclaimed religiosity or self proclaimed "shocked."
You have watch this case close, how much do you know about the bible found open on John desk?
You could help this case. Please post info.

Thanks
real Topaz

AOL

#3 Jun 28, 2014
candy wrote:
I'm watching this case too Candy, and no way do I believe the father forgot the baby in the car. Eye witnesses said he was really hamming it up, crying without tears, yelling at the sky "what have I done?" then stopping and looking around only to start yelling the same thing louder. Reminded me of 'splayed fingers', ahem.
This is pure evil wrapped in khakis and a polo shirt..he doesn't fool me. What a self serving monster to call into the funeral of his tiny victim to say "me, me, me". He's going to Hell no matter how many more children they have. Ick!
candy

East Lansing, MI

#4 Jun 29, 2014
I agree real Topaz. CNN just said another police affidavit was just released and THE MOTHER too did internet searches about how long a baby could survive in a hot car. THE TWO GOOD CHRISTIAN PARENTS, both of them did this, she defended him yesterday. The only hope these MONSTERS have is insanity, and it won't work. Notice neither one of them are confessing either. They say the truth will come out, there is NO reason to MURDER your child by suffocating them to death in a hot car. It is what a SOCIOPATH would do, and that's what these parent killers are SOCIOPATHS. I'm sick of parent killers being treated not as bad for society as "real" killers. The kid is just as dead at the hands of the parent as they would be at the hand of any intruder, the deed done in the most cruel fashion by their own parents. Wake up America. Sociopaths hiding behind the mask of Christianity, behind the mask of good, white Christian people incapable of committing the crimes THEY DID commit.

For Fingerprints - all I know about the bible found open on John Ramsey's desk was he said it was his bible. No "intruder" left it there.
candy

East Lansing, MI

#5 Jun 30, 2014
Just like the Scams, in both instances (ATL case and DET case), neither rotten "parent" or step parent is flipping on the other. In hot car baby death, Mom supported in the Dad in jail, did her own searches similar to Dad's. In DET case, the "shocked" Dad who the boy victim said hit him in the chest with a pipe, supports the mom or step mom who devised the basement punishment, where the boy was given a cot and NO FOOD for days. The Dad supported the step mom on an unrelated warrant charge she was picked up for in the last week.

Even in the Aarone Thompson case, where the cops had no body of the victim, when the step mother died, the father never flipped on her. He still WAS convicted of child abuse leading to death and a host of other crimes.
Biz

Port Richey, FL

#6 Jun 30, 2014
I believe the Ramseys are completely innocent. But I believe that in these other two cases the parents are guilty.
candy

East Lansing, MI

#7 Jun 30, 2014
The mother of Cooper Harris, also said, the dead boy wouldn't have to suffer with things JUST LIKE PATSY RAMSEY SAID about JonBenet on CNN after her murder.
real Topaz

AOL

#8 Jun 30, 2014
candy wrote:
The mother of Cooper Harris, also said, the dead boy wouldn't have to suffer with things JUST LIKE PATSY RAMSEY SAID about JonBenet on CNN after her murder.
I saw that Candy, and got chills when the mother says to the effect 'No I wouldn't want him back' and goes on with her Patsy-like 'he won't suffer in this awful world' schpiel, then turns around and says what a great father the killer is and will be IF THEY HAVE MORE KIDS! I guess the world's too crummy for Cooper, but future kids will manage somehow. Man, these two are insane. Can't wait for their house of cards to crumble, but something tells me the killer/s will walk like all the others before them.
Hope

Swartz Creek, MI

#9 Jul 1, 2014
In hard times, people find hope in words.
Just Wondering

Mount Hope, WV

#12 Jul 1, 2014
I suppose I am being slightly "touchie" here, but as a White, Christian woman, I am confused as to why ethnicity should be noted here. As we expect more from those who claim a relationship with Christ, I can understand why that might be mentioned--but not race.

Also, I do prefer to wait to hear evidence from the trial before passing judgment. Hopefully, law enforcement will do their job and collect evidence that will make a trial possible and that the DA will be willing to take it to trial. Unlike the Ramsey fiasco with a DA that was uncertain of his ability to get a conviction.
real Topaz

AOL

#13 Jul 1, 2014
I've read every post and nobody mentioned race that I can see.
Also, if anyone prefers to wait for trial, i guess that means they don't care to discuss it. Nothing wrong with that, especially when all discussion is based on judgments and one doesn't care to judge;)
Just Wondering

Mount Hope, WV

#14 Jul 2, 2014
real Topaz wrote:
I've read every post and nobody mentioned race that I can see.
Also, if anyone prefers to wait for trial, i guess that means they don't care to discuss it. Nothing wrong with that, especially when all discussion is based on judgments and one doesn't care to judge;)
The reference to White, Christian parents was actually in Candy's post that you replied to, RT. I do believe she used that description twice.
Everyone judges, but my best friend's son was the victim of inerrant reporting by the local media, and I have learned to wait until all of the "facts" are presented before jumping in with both feet to accuse and condemn.
With the Ramseys, we have most of the factual evidence-- would love to know everything that was reviewed by the Grand Jury--so we can pretty much make a judgment call before the lawyers have had their chance to spin everything. I just distrust the media's ability to present evidence factually and without bias. And I shudder when I hear "White" or "Black" used as a description. People are people...
Just Wondering

Mount Hope, WV

#15 Jul 2, 2014
Actually, it was three times that "White" was used as a description. As a Christian, I also feel a tug at my heart when Christian is used as a disgraceful adjective, but I understand that as a follower of Christ when something such as this horrible, tragic incident occurs, it is wrong to see people hiding behind their faith in an effort to escape condemnation and punishment. Christ would, no doubt, be the first to object to such behavior.
Just Wondering

Mount Hope, WV

#16 Jul 2, 2014
Correction: inaccurate reporting--not inerrant :/
real Topaz

AOL

#17 Jul 2, 2014
maybe it should be noted that the majority of faux Christians ARE white! I've yet to hear from black suspects a recitation of the bible as their proof of innocence. Faux Christian creeps are 9x out of 10, white. My neighbors are perfect examples, get their rent paid by the church, get welfare too, and they sit in there smoking pot all day while their toddler's stuck inside with their miserable conniving asses. Oh Boy, they sure put on a good show when church members come to check in..praise Jeezuz! Makes me sick.
Now you as a supposed good Christian, need to ask yourself why you are here on this forum if not to judge? You pick apart Candy's post looking for any reason to criticize, challenge and make a self sanctimonious statement, but what's your reward? Maybe as a good Christian your time would be better spent helping the needy. God bless you;)
Just Wondering

Mount Hope, WV

#18 Jul 3, 2014
real Topaz wrote:
maybe it should be noted that the majority of faux Christians ARE white! I've yet to hear from black suspects a recitation of the bible as their proof of innocence. Faux Christian creeps are 9x out of 10, white. My neighbors are perfect examples, get their rent paid by the church, get welfare too, and they sit in there smoking pot all day while their toddler's stuck inside with their miserable conniving asses. Oh Boy, they sure put on a good show when church members come to check in..praise Jeezuz! Makes me sick.
Now you as a supposed good Christian, need to ask yourself why you are here on this forum if not to judge? You pick apart Candy's post looking for any reason to criticize, challenge and make a self sanctimonious statement, but what's your reward? Maybe as a good Christian your time would be better spent helping the needy. God bless you;)
I am truly sorry to hear that you have such a low opinion of "white" Christians. Obviously, you have reason to be suspicious of people who profess a belief in Christ, but only to benefit their pocketbooks. I can't say that is mainly a trait of "white" people any more than I can say that "black" professed Christians are more likely to steal certain items of clothing from a department store.. That is just somewhere I do not feel comfortable going.

I am not being sanctimonious. As I stated, I saw a friend's child railroaded by the press and, like you with your neighbors, I had firsthand knowledge of the facts of his case.

I came to these forums because, after reading a couple of books, I had questions that I thought others might have answers to.(My youngest daughter was two when Jonbenet was murdered so this really touched my heart.)

I have received good info from Candy as well as from LE and many other posters. But, I never like to see anyone making remarks that are unfair or inflammatory--now I know how the Ramseys must feel. Lol.

Does pointing this out make me unwelcome on these forums? Am I to be ostracized and criticized and my devotion to God be doubted for pointing out what I perceive to be unfair remarks?
Just Wondering

Mount Hope, WV

#19 Jul 3, 2014
How painful it would be to have to live with the knowledge that you are responsible for the accidental death of your child. If on the other hand you did this deliberately, you deserve the most severe sentence they can give you. But, I just want to see all the facts presented before I condemn. Sorry I come across as sanctimonious. In America, we are innocent until proven guilty--unless we are tried by the press.

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#20 Jul 4, 2014
At Cooper's funeral, his mother listed reasons why Cooper was better off dead. Shades of Patsy Ramsey on CNN.
real Topaz

AOL

#21 Jul 4, 2014
Just Wondering wrote:
How painful it would be to have to live with the knowledge that you are responsible for the accidental death of your child. If on the other hand you did this deliberately, you deserve the most severe sentence they can give you. But, I just want to see all the facts presented before I condemn. Sorry I come across as sanctimonious. In America, we are innocent until proven guilty--unless we are tried by the press.
how is it the media's fault for reporting the details of a case? It's this monster's fault for TORTURING his baby in a hot car. Sure, he's innocent until the jury slaps him with GUILTY, but Americans are free to discuss AND judge and there ain't anything wrong with that. If you choose to believe this was an accident, fine, but you might as well drop the subject until he's convicted and put away..no reason to discuss since you're waiting for a verdict and all.

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#22 Jul 4, 2014
I think it was Nancy Grace who said the other day that she'd never heard of a parent listing reasons why his child was better off dead. I don't remember now what Patsy said, but Steve Thomas mentions her saying it in _JonBenet_:

"Patsy, apparently still feeling the effects of her tranquilizers, gave several reasons why she thought JonBenet was better off dead...."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

JonBenet Ramsey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pedophiles in Boulder and in general (Nov '16) 29 min Jolamom 9
s.b.t.c 8 hr robert 37
TESTING Garrote and Duct Tape for DNA (Sep '08) 20 hr pinker 45
Was Burke Ramsey Left-Handed???? (May '12) 21 hr berrytea333 100
koldkase patsy wrote the note (Aug '14) 21 hr berrytea333 27
Didn't the Ramseys recognize the note pad paper? (Jul '09) 23 hr Green Envelope 1,116
Why *that* window? (Oct '09) 23 hr Green Envelope 305
More from around the web