First Prev
of 4
Next Last
bull crap

Dallas, TX

#213 Sep 18, 2011
"Again, not necessarily. Burke had a prior history of injuring his sister, intentional or not.

How would the Ramseys know what would or would not have happened to Burke? Do you really think they would send a kid home who had cracked his sisters head in as if it's all in a days play? Somehow I doubt it." the one who expects accolades for her mommy

he had no prior history u stupid birdbrain

"Not necessarily. I have researched head injuries and skull fractures and they do not always bleed.
The petechiae came from the strangling but you can't tell from that whether the head blow came first or last. It DOES prove that JB was still alive when she was strangled, though.

We can argue til the cows come home over this one but there is no way to prove it either way." the filthy blackwitchone

you never found any proof that a child's smashed in skull, like JBs, wouldn't bleed. WHAT A PUNK. A WOUND LIKE HERS WOULD GUSH BLOOD EVERYWHERE IF HER HEART was pumping, jackass.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#214 Sep 18, 2011
Evidence the Head Blow Came First

* Expert Opinion. Internet poster SuperDave has reported that Drs. Werner Spitz, Tom Henry, Henry Lee, and Ron Wright all concluded the head blow came first.

1. Ronald Wright, MD "director of the forensic pathology department at the University of Miami School of Medicine, reviewed JonBenet's autopsy report Tuesday at the request of the Rocky Mountain News." RMN stated: "The blow to her head -- which Wright is convinced was not from a golf club but more likely a blunt object such as a baseball bat or heavy flashlight -- came first, Wright said. "She was whopped on the head a long time before she was strangled," said Wright.'That might or might not have rendered her unconscious. But this is not anything that kills her right away.' He said 20 to 60 minutes elapsed between the skull fracture and the strangulation." [Emphasis added]

* Head Blow with Little Bleeding Possible. Kerry Brega, chief neurologist at Denver Health Medical Center, said it is not uncommon for people with skull fractures to not have any bleeding. "We see a lot of people with skull fractures without bleeds in the brain, and they didn't all get strangled on the way in," she said. "So it is actually possible to get a skull fracture without getting an underlying bleed in the brain."
* Petechiae Evidence. The presence of petechiae have been used by some as proof that JBR was still alive while strangled, but if death occurred during strangulation, this would imply the head blow came first. However, Internet poster BluesStrat has found the following quote on-line: "Petechiae (puh-TEE-key-eye) are tiny little broken capillary blood vessels. Everyone has had them. A hard bout of coughing or vomiting can cause facial petechiae, especially around the eyes. These mean nothing. Newborns often have facial petechiae from the tight squeeze through the cervix. Thus petechiae are fairly common and in general of no concern."

http://jonbenetramsey.pbworks.com/w/page/1168...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#215 Sep 18, 2011
DETROIT wrote:
<quoted text>Pure b.s. If they were playing noone would have considered being hit with a bat or a golf club as anything but play. he was only 9. They`d have done nothing. Then you RDI`s can`t explain how the matching DNA got on the long johns and comingled with Jonbenet`s blood. Doesn`t match a Ramsey. Your straws are all too short. Doesn`t make sense.
Why did I ever think I could have an intelligent discussion with you?

The DNA could have come from someone helping the Ramseys to stage the crime scene. Maybe you don't believe that's what happened but it is not outside the realm of possibility.
It may have nothing at all to do with the murder.
It could belong to an intruder. I don't happen to believe that but at least I am open to the possibility.
I don't KNOW. YOU don't know.

The pineapple is damning evidence.

Children can be vicious and malicious and yes, they can hurt each other intentionally. I am assuming you are living on the same planet that I am, right? AND you live in Detroit, where all violent disgusting things are possible.

BTW, better tell Cindy that Franky is picking on you.
What a conundrum for her, having to decide between you and him. ;)

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
BULL CRAP

Scranton, PA

#216 Sep 18, 2011
A skull fracture doesn't equal bleeding. No one on the face of the earth with a brain can doubt that. A fracture to one's finger doesn't result in bleeding, necessarily, or a fracture to one's leg, arm, rib.

PAY ATTENTION WITCH. READ THIS SLOWLY.

A "FRACTURE" LIKE HERS WOULD BLEED IN MASSIVE QUANTITIES WITH A FUNCTIONING HEART. IT COULDN'T NOT BLEED PROFUSELY. HER BRAIN WAS SMASHED IN. It was not a mere fracture. It was more than a compound fracture.

A SECTION OF HER SKULL DETACHED AND WAS WAS DRIVEN INTO HER BRAIN. IT SEPARATED, ENTIRELY FROM THE REST OF THE SKULL. IT WAS ABOUT THE SIZE OF A SILVER DOLLAR.

IN ADDITION, THIS COMPLETELY DETACHED PORTION OF SKULL IS PROOF THAT THE BLOW TO THE HEAD WAS ACCOMPLISHED WITH EXTREME FORCE.

To fracture bone is one thing. To detach skull, an entire segment, the size of a silver dollar, is a completely different wound and it requires much more velocity than would be achieved by bumping one's head against something or being hit by an object, unless the velocity was the result of intense effort.

Take any human being and inflict the exact same damage to her head and every single person would bleed a tremendous amount of blood with a functioning pulmonary system. YOU COULD NOT PREVENT IT.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#217 Sep 18, 2011
Argue with the experts, Davey, not me.
You DID read what I posted where some of the EXPERTS said the head blow may have come first, right?
You DID read this, right?-

"Kerry Brega, chief neurologist at Denver Health Medical Center, said it is not uncommon for people with skull fractures to not have any bleeding."

Somehow I think you don't know more than a Chief Neurologist. I know you think you do but guess what? You're wrong.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
BULL CRAP

Tempe, AZ

#220 Sep 18, 2011
I know what Wecht said and I know what the idiot who examined JB at 8:20pm did not do. He was quite the expert, too, and he failed to take her temp. I am not an expert, and even I know that must be done.

I am an expert on psychopaths and we've got a big fat one right here. She gets away with garbage, 24/7, and she is primarily responsible for trashing an innocent family including a 9 year old child, while she blocks and deletes valid opposing arguments.

She has done more harm than the original crime committed against them. She has crucified them in public w/o any evidence for 15 years and w/o being held accountable.

She has the nerve to appear here condemning others for her depraved behavior. When we get rid of her, we will enjoy some healthy debates. EVERYONE WHO IS INTELLIGENT DESPISES HER WHOLEHEARTEDLY.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#221 Sep 18, 2011
Davey -

Discuss the case or shut up.

You're an expert in psychopaths because you are one.

Everyone who is intelligent knows that.

The others are just you, your mother and your various hats.

Everyone who is intelligent knows that too.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#242 Sep 19, 2011
Just call me Cindy wrote:
GaryTime why are you sending me personal threatening messages? Why did you PM me?
This is your HERO right WW1 and Cap?
Just like David "Franky" Ransbottom is yours. ;)

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#243 Sep 19, 2011
BULL CRAP wrote:
"Davey -
Discuss the case or shut up.
You're an expert in psychopaths because you are one.
Everyone who is intelligent knows that.
The others are just you, your mother and your various hats.
Everyone who is intelligent knows that too."
WELL THERE PAMMY CRYDERMAN,
let that FAT HOG from HELL speak for itself. GEE, ALL SHE HAS TO DO IS EXPLAIN HOW SHE GOT A PM FROM SOMEONE WHO COULDN'T SEND ONE!!
OH, WHAT A PITY.
U should shut the hell up or get some dog poop to eat.
lol lol lol
I rest my case about who is intelligent and who is not with this post of yours (and the literally billions of other equally stupid juvenile ones.)

It's nice to be on a first name basis, isn't it David?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#244 Sep 19, 2011
Just call me Cindy wrote:
I pay no attention to YOUR SMUT. The more you SPAM the better. FILL YOU BOOTS! It will all come back to BITE YOU IN THE AZZ! Count on it. What goes around comes around. That's God's law. An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth.
Do you think that doesn't apply to you and David?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
robert

Yellowknife, Canada

#250 Sep 20, 2011
have searching 480 and garytime left? or was there posts deleted by mod? can one delele your own post?
The Truth Hurts

Farmington, MI

#252 Sep 20, 2011
robert wrote:
have searching 480 and garytime left? or was there posts deleted by mod? can one delele your own post?
Why don't you ask "Pat?"
Or maybe Natasha Gray? ;)

"The latest: On Friday, April 21st, shortly after sending the AIM messages described above, natashagray was deleted. When this was pointed out on the fake ljers post, he quickly undeleted and posted the following message, skillfully captured by _citizenerased:

I won't start a flame war by speaking my mind on this matter, but I'll just say this.(well, I'll say this one thing - after I had an AIM chat with one person, everything changed.)

I'm just me. I have references. My IP comes out of YELLOWKNIFE. Give it a rest. I am not "Shanazadrick", and am not faking anything trying to mess you guys up. I'm not that lame, and have a real life. If that journal was REALLY me, then write SEBASTIANLARGE, who (since he appears in the journal) can file a DMCA and get it pulled down.

I am currently being harassed, and I don't know why.

If anyone reading this supports and knows that I am not doing any of this shit, please reply to this and post your support. I've investigated and found out who Lily is, NOT the other way round. I AM NOT LILY. Fer christs sake. Quit barking up the wrong tree. I'm as guilty as dilderot, who like me is only guilty of investigating bad people."

http://www.delishsale.com/drama/forkathy/1620...

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#261 Mar 7, 2014
Does anyone on this thread actually KNOW what happened to Morgan Nick?

“If life gives you melons”

Since: Nov 06

You might be dyslexic

#262 Mar 7, 2014
FindingAnswers wrote:
Does anyone on this thread actually KNOW what happened to Morgan Nick?
This is a 4 year old thread and this is not the Morgan Nick board.

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#263 Mar 8, 2014
My apologies. I was simply responding to some posts on this thread that were indeed written about Morgan Nick. I didn't realize that there was an expiration date on a thread... again, my apologies.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

JonBenet Ramsey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ICU2 's Child Trafficking 20 hr ICU2 174
What I believe is close to what happened Fri berrytea333 64
Karr's Christmas Message Fri Legal__Eagle 45
SBTC--Victory Fri Legal__Eagle 34
Patsy's Ritual Abuse of JonBenet (Oct '08) Apr 30 Just Wondering 707
Random thought about the Stines Apr 29 Steve Eller 79
Chief Kolar's AMA on Reddit Apr 28 Steve Eller 185
More from around the web