Small FOREIGN FACTION & Morgan NICK

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#161 Sep 16, 2011
Just call me Cindy wrote:
<quoted text>
That's right Detroit the poor soul has psychological problems. He/she is more to be pitied than laughed at. He sure is spamming the boards. Let's allow him to spam the remainder of the evening he/she certainly does appear frustrated and in need of attention. He/she must have been neglected as a child, more than likely came from a disfunctional, abusive, background and he/she needs to vent on the forums. Get it out of your system Searching480 vent, vent, vent, jump up and down, spit, spew, cry, laugh, pee yourself, whatever works. We are here for you should you decide to reach out for professional help dear.The men in white are just a phone call away.
Not very original. You posted the same thing to me not too long ago.

Oh well. It's to be expected.

Location hidden

#163 Sep 16, 2011
Just call me Cindy wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you sure WW1? The post you are speaking of was not directed to you, it was directed to "The Three Faces of Eva" was that you WW1?
Actually, it was you accusing ME of being that hat so yeah. It was directed at me.

Location hidden

#164 Sep 16, 2011
Actually in that post you were accusing ME of being that hat, so yeah. It was directed at me.

Since: Mar 07

Detroit, MI

#165 Sep 16, 2011
searching480 wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course Detroit is going to say that about his alter ego Cindy. From what I heard, Detroit is into toothless, greasy haired, fat, lazy women. You fit the bill!
Cindy`s cute as can be, skinny with brown hair with blond tips and large attractive brown eyes. You must be talking about your wife.

Detroit, MI

#183 Sep 16, 2011
searching480 wrote:
<quoted text>
So your imaginary boyfriend left ya, huh? Surprise, surprise. Even your own delusions abandon you.
PATHETIC.
I call it like I see it. You`re an annoying little nuisance. Her being divorced is not an imaginary boyfriend. Us exchanging internet family photos means that we trust each other. Now STFU. You keep posting lies and profanity. Knock it off or you`ll be off topix.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Detroit, MI

#184 Sep 16, 2011
searching480 wrote:
<quoted text>
I do not care what YOU think.
If Detroit is such a "good" Christian, he wouldn't be behaving this way AT ALL and yet, he is. He's a hypocrite.
I can assure you that nobody is going to be beating down the doors of Heaven because of Detroit's example. He's a poor example of what a Christian is. In fact, if THAT is a Christian, I will PASS.
If I haven't been clear before, allow me to be clear now, "Cindy" (Who is really DETROIT and if you aren't Detroit, then on top of everything else he is a real pussy cat {remove the word cat and you will get the picture} for allowing an uneducated prostitute fight his battles).... but I digress.
I do not care what you think "Cindy" -- you mean nothing to me. You are nothing more than something for me to laugh at.
Now go back to your twinkie "munching" and get lost.
You call all women prostitutes. Is that because of a mother-son complex that you have?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Detroit, MI

#189 Sep 16, 2011
searching480 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, my fetish is for blow up dolls that look like your daughter. My secret is out!
Your blow up dolls must be very attractive. Problem is you`re so small and pointy that you keep poking holes in them and you have to get the patch kit out again and start blowing. No problem there. You`re experienced.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
worried

Thailand

#196 Sep 17, 2011
No wonder some have no clue what happened to JB. To think that DETROIT, thewhitewitchone, Candy, DRSeussMD, Cappy, Legal_Eagle, have anything to contribute is proof that trying to figure out this horrible mystery may not be for you.

None of them has presented a single fact of credible evidence that their perps had any involvement. Just the opposite. Throw Bro Moon in with that crowd.

They wasted years ranting on about pageants, bleach, cheerios, sally stranger, white energy, leaving false evidence upstairs and an unlabeled red knife purchased at Harry's Army Navy Surplus on Telegraph.

Not recognizing that topmod15 runs and ruins this forum in the form of cap, legal, etc. doesn't help. This forum is a joke. As long as topmod15 is the clandestine editor, an honest debate will never occur.

We have never discussed in total the incriminating evidence and various suspicious behaviors of the most duplicitous individual. topmod15 deletes or diverts every attempt to do so.

Anyone who is unable to understand these things must stop thinking about JB first, come to terms with reality here on this playground for psychopaths, and start over.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
robert

Yellowknife, Canada

#197 Sep 17, 2011
Question for seaching 480 - I have an idea you know this case- In your opinion what was the murder weapon that caused the 8 in crack in the skull? IMO it was a ball bat- just seams like it is imposible to do that with a flashlight- not long enough,besides the damage it would do to the flashlight.
gee one might think

Farmington, MI

#201 Sep 17, 2011
Just Call Me Cindy,

How come you still haven't asked Capricorn to explain how it is possible that she received a PM from Franky Lee and how it is possible that she sent one to her, to which she responded?

You merely directed your concerns to Franky Lee.

Detroit, MI

#202 Sep 17, 2011
robert wrote:
Question for seaching 480 - I have an idea you know this case- In your opinion what was the murder weapon that caused the 8 in crack in the skull? IMO it was a ball bat- just seams like it is imposible to do that with a flashlight- not long enough,besides the damage it would do to the flashlight.
EXCUSE ME FOR INTERRUPTING. DR. MEYER WHO DID THE AUTOPSY DID TESTS AND SHOWED THAT THE BROKEN OUT AREA EXACTLY FITS A 3D MAGLITE, WHICH IS MADE FROM ALUMINUM. A 3D flashlight is long enough, having 3 HEAVY D batteries in it to deliver a blow of 200#. There wasn`t room enough in the basement to deliver a downward blow with a baseball bat. They`d have hit the ceiling and the bat doesn`t fit the BROKEN AREA. Golf clubs didn`t fit the broken area either, only the maglite was an exact match according to Dr. Meyer.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#203 Sep 18, 2011
Meyer did not say that. It was Dr. Werner Spitz.

"Werner Spitz Account. "Dr. Werner Spitz, Macomb County, MI Medical Examiner, who worked on the JonBenet Ramsey case has demonstrated that "you can place the end of the flashlight perfectly into her wound." However, he believes the large end of the flashlight was used rather than the handle. That said, no one has demonstrated that such a flashlight could deliver a blow of sufficient force to create the observed injuries without damaging the light end of it."

http://jonbenetramsey.pbworks.com/w/page/1168...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Detroit, MI

#204 Sep 18, 2011
thewhitewitchone wrote:
Meyer did not say that. It was Dr. Werner Spitz.
"Werner Spitz Account. "Dr. Werner Spitz, Macomb County, MI Medical Examiner, who worked on the JonBenet Ramsey case has demonstrated that "you can place the end of the flashlight perfectly into her wound." However, he believes the large end of the flashlight was used rather than the handle. That said, no one has demonstrated that such a flashlight could deliver a blow of sufficient force to create the observed injuries without damaging the light end of it."
http://jonbenetramsey.pbworks.com/w/page/1168...
Yes, I`m busy at work a lot more than I used to be and you`re right it was Dr. Spitz. That source you quoted from is mostly full of b.s. Even Dr. Wecht says that the strangulation came first before the head blow. The proof being the pettecial marks showing that she`d long been deprived of blood to her head. Thst`s why she didn`t bleed (and the killer covered her face with a rag) when she was struck with the maglite. Otherwise a head blow would have bled profusely.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“If life gives you melons”

Since: Nov 06

You might be dyslexic

#206 Sep 18, 2011
DETROIT wrote:
<quoted text> There wasn`t room enough in the basement to deliver a downward blow with a baseball bat. They`d have hit the ceiling and the bat doesn`t fit the BROKEN AREA. Golf clubs didn`t fit the broken area either, only the maglite was an exact match according to Dr. Meyer.
There could have been depending on how tall or short the person was delivering the blow.

Detroit, MI

#207 Sep 18, 2011
Legal__Eagle wrote:
<quoted text>
There could have been depending on how tall or short the person was delivering the blow.
Midgets are not currently on the suspect list. Silly allegations that Burke did it and they covered it up are ridiculous because Burke couldn`t have been prosecuted and it would have just been considered an accident with kids playing.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#208 Sep 18, 2011
DETROIT wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, I`m busy at work a lot more than I used to be and you`re right it was Dr. Spitz. That source you quoted from is mostly full of b.s. Even Dr. Wecht says that the strangulation came first before the head blow. The proof being the pettecial marks showing that she`d long been deprived of blood to her head. Thst`s why she didn`t bleed (and the killer covered her face with a rag) when she was struck with the maglite. Otherwise a head blow would have bled profusely.
Not necessarily. I have researched head injuries and skull fractures and they do not always bleed.
The petechiae came from the strangling but you can't tell from that whether the head blow came first or last. It DOES prove that JB was still alive when she was strangled, though.

We can argue til the cows come home over this one but there is no way to prove it either way.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#209 Sep 18, 2011
DETROIT wrote:
<quoted text>Midgets are not currently on the suspect list. Silly allegations that Burke did it and they covered it up are ridiculous because Burke couldn`t have been prosecuted and it would have just been considered an accident with kids playing.
Again, not necessarily. Burke had a prior history of injuring his sister, intentional or not.

How would the Ramseys know what would or would not have happened to Burke? Do you really think they would send a kid home who had cracked his sisters head in as if it's all in a days play? Somehow I doubt it.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Detroit, MI

#210 Sep 18, 2011
thewhitewitchone wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, not necessarily. Burke had a prior history of injuring his sister, intentional or not.
How would the Ramseys know what would or would not have happened to Burke? Do you really think they would send a kid home who had cracked his sisters head in as if it's all in a days play? Somehow I doubt it.
Pure b.s. If they were playing noone would have considered being hit with a bat or a golf club as anything but play. he was only 9. They`d have done nothing. Then you RDI`s can`t explain how the matching DNA got on the long johns and comingled with Jonbenet`s blood. Doesn`t match a Ramsey. Your straws are all too short. Doesn`t make sense.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“If life gives you melons”

Since: Nov 06

You might be dyslexic

#211 Sep 18, 2011
DETROIT wrote:
<quoted text>Midgets are not currently on the suspect list. Silly allegations that Burke did it and they covered it up are ridiculous because Burke couldn`t have been prosecuted and it would have just been considered an accident with kids playing.
In your opinion.
In my opinion, it wasn't Gary either.
bull crap

Malang, Indonesia

#212 Sep 18, 2011
GEE, Whatever happened to Just Call Me Detroit, PUNK? Faded just in time, I see. DETROIT, why are you molesting children BTW?

Do I have to do everything around here?

LHP, who knew the family, told you it was a flashlight, the black one, and she killed the child during a routine beating in the bathroom, where Pat always beat the hell out of her. She wasn't theorizing u morons.

GEE, Beagle, one might think you would know that seeing that you place such confidence in her. lol

DETROIT, honey, Gary's on the phone. He just told me it was a partially labeled maroon 5 inch knife and he told you he left it under the second counter, behind the shelf with the garden hose, the green one, next to the instant tea mix. He says if you are gonna quote him, to get it right.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

JonBenet Ramsey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
First read of PMPT and this quote sticks out... 14 min Non-state Actor 38
Marionetts and Living Dolls 1 hr Latisha 23
"We're not speaking to you" 1 hr Latisha 46
Patsy Ramsey x Christmas Day 2 hr Latisha 186
Intruder theories ONLY 10 hr DedRed 115
My theory 10 hr DedRed 1,594
Missing Strand of Christmas Lights! 20 hr TheOneWhoSolvedTh... 18
More from around the web