Small FOREIGN FACTION & Morgan NICK

Posted in the JonBenet Ramsey Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Since: Mar 07

Loveland, CO

#1 Sep 9, 2011
Here`s a list of 10 movie or book excerpts in the JBR ransom note. See that NICK OF TIME IS ON THE LIST??? he`s bragging about having nabbed Morgan NICK in alma AR the year before JBR murder
http://jonbenetramsey.pbworks.com/w/page/1168 ...

now compare Jonbenet Ramsey ransom note
FIRST LINE SAYS WE ARE A SMALL FOREIGN FACTION

Look up NICK of Time. It`s about A SMALL FOREIGN FACTION kidnapping a 6 year old girl. Morgan NICK was 6. Can`t be a coincidence. SMALL FOREIGN FACTION DOESN`T FIT WITH THE REST OF THE RANSOM NOTE. this directly links the murder of JBR and the abduction of Morgan NICK.
Morgan NICK was a 6 year old girl kidnapped in Alma Arkansas the year before Jonbenet was murdered. Gary claims to have abducted NICK and showed my brother her internet photo. At the time he had a truck with a too small camper matching one seen at her abduction. The Jonbenet Ramsey ransom note links the 2 crimes.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Loveland, CO

#2 Sep 9, 2011
10 movies in ransom note

http://jonbenetramsey.pbworks.com/w/page/1168... in ransom note

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

BrotherMoon

“Sandy Stranger killed JonBenet”

Since: Jan 08

Not Boulder, Co.

#3 Sep 9, 2011
Nowhere in the movie is the phrase small foreign faction mentioned.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Loveland, CO

#6 Sep 9, 2011
http://www.jayweidner.com/InnocentMurder.html

Then let's focus our attention on the ransom note. From the very first line problems emerge. Addressed to Mr. Ramsey, it reads: "Listen carefully! We are a group of individuals that represent a small foreign faction." Of course, a real "foreign faction" would never refer to themselves as such. The whole line eerily echoes the movie Nick of Time which aired at 7:30 on Christmas night (the night of Jonbenet`s murder) on a local Boulder cable station. The movie concerns the kidnapping of a six year old girl by an unnamed political faction and in the film the victim is told to "Listen to me very carefully!" Bill Cox, a guest that night of the Ramseys' friends the Whites, remembered watching it.

As you see, even an RDI source connects the Ransom note small foreign faction to NICK OF TIME

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

BrotherMoon

“Sandy Stranger killed JonBenet”

Since: Jan 08

Not Boulder, Co.

#7 Sep 9, 2011
DETROIT wrote:
http://www.jayweidner.com/Inno centMurder.html
Then let's focus our attention on the ransom note. From the very first line problems emerge. Addressed to Mr. Ramsey, it reads: "Listen carefully! We are a group of individuals that represent a small foreign faction." Of course, a real "foreign faction" would never refer to themselves as such. The whole line eerily echoes the movie Nick of Time which aired at 7:30 on Christmas night (the night of Jonbenet`s murder) on a local Boulder cable station. The movie concerns the kidnapping of a six year old girl by an unnamed political faction and in the film the victim is told to "Listen to me very carefully!" Bill Cox, a guest that night of the Ramseys' friends the Whites, remembered watching it.
As you see, even an RDI source connects the Ransom note small foreign faction to NICK OF TIME
Except the rn says "We ARE a group of individuals" that only "represents a small foreign faction".

The 'group of individuals' part is more important than the 'small foreign faction' part but you IDIots concentrate on the faction part because it is more dramatic.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Loveland, CO

#12 Sep 14, 2011
GaryTime wrote:
This is Gary and I ain't no effen killer.
searching 480 is a troll.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Loveland, CO

#14 Sep 14, 2011
searching480 wrote:
<quoted text>
If a "troll" by your definition is someone doesn't mind call BS, then label me a troll. Every time you post BS, I will debunk it. Welcome to your nightmare.
Troll

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Loveland, CO

#16 Sep 14, 2011
searching480 wrote:
<quoted text>
Schizo.
Yes you are!!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Loveland, CO

#18 Sep 14, 2011
searching480 wrote:
<quoted text>
When Gary was sleeping with your wife last night she told him you are schizo. You do know that Gary sleeps with your wife, right? And she helps him with all of the murders.
Tell me you knew this. SURELY you knew!
Gary`s bi. He was sleeping with you. He likes women who look like men. That`s why he chose you.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Loveland, CO

#21 Sep 14, 2011
searching480 wrote:
<quoted text>
He likes your small offering as well. He told me you have a tiny little weinie.
Noone on this forum likes you & you`re a nasty mouthed pervert!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Loveland, CO

#23 Sep 14, 2011
GaryTime wrote:
Your prostitute daughters liked me. A lot.
How could my daughter be a prostitute when she`s still a virgin? Then you`re such a liar. You tell everyone on Morgan nick thread that you`re a woman.

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#26 Sep 14, 2011
Just call me Cindy wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm going to request Topix thoroughly check you out, they are privy to your IP address, you are slamming Detroit, if that's what you wish to do that's fine, he's a big boy and he certainly has the ability to defend himself, that's not the issue here, you are dragging his family members into the argument, that's wrong, his family members have absolutely nothing to do with the subject of Morgan Nick, you started this when you made an off color remark about Detroit's wife, that is not your right. You are not arguing with Detroit's wife, you are arguing with Detroit, and he has a right to his opinion, just as you do, whether he is right or wrong. Detroit was posting on these forums long before you arrived, you talk about morals and principals referring confrontations you've had with Detroit, yet you post comments about his family members and slander them, TOPIX will be notified, both IDI's and I'm sure RDI's do not accept the kind of trash you are posting about a person's family members. We are trying to get back on track and talk case, what you are saying is unfair to people who do not post on these forums, it's downright SLANDER and you started it by commenting about Detroit's wife.
You're such a hypocrite. Aren't you the one who posted my real name in this forum not so long ago?
Why is it I never see you jumping on "Frankys" case for the crap he's said about my deceased mother, wishing Capricorn dies of cancer and calling her a pig etc etc etc?
DETROIT has also posted my real name and my location so nope. What this person says to DETROIT doesn't bother me in the least and it shouldn't bother him. If you can't take the heat, get your ass away from the fire, don't you think?

Loveland, CO

#36 Sep 14, 2011
searching480 wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't drag anyone into an argument on a forum. YOU ARE AN IDIOT!
You lack both couthe and brains. Maybe soon front teeth!!!!

“May you all come home”

safely Bless you all

#43 Sep 15, 2011
WW1, you know Franky is not going to listen to me, what are you expecting me to do the impossible, I've appealed to Franky in the past, he told me point blank, he wasn't interested. I can't force someone to do something he/she is not willing or prepared to do. Cancer is no joke it eats away at people stricken with it, like an acid. I watched my mother wither away with it, so yes I understand exactly how you feel about cruel remarks regarding your mother. I can stomp up and down, and lecture Franky all I want it's pointless, you must know that by now.
Glad to see that you don't find it right. I am correct in assuming then, that you appealed to topix about that as well?

“May you all come home”

safely Bless you all

#65 Sep 15, 2011
Well Cindy,

It is pretty obvious that you are part of the problem here; but we knew that

Location hidden

#69 Sep 15, 2011
<quoted text>
Listen WW1 I wasn't the first to do that if you remember correctly I didn't post YOUR LAST NAME, and yes it was wrong I agree, does two wrongs make a right? I don't know anything about your family members, and if I did I'd have no interest in posting about them, that's wrong just as posting your name is entirely wrong, you have every right to be upset about that, I'm not that small that I can't admit that was wrong and unfair.
Too little too late.

You've already shown your true colors and so has DETROIT.

“May you all come home”

safely Bless you all

#70 Sep 15, 2011
<quoted text>
Capricorn you enjoy stirring the pot, you enjoy demeaning Lynette and other IDI's, so don't talk with a forked tongue.
Yet you are involved with every dispute and none of them involve you

I'm just pointing that out. You can stick to case like other posters and not involve yourself in other disputes; but you choose not to

Unless you are Lynette, that is none of your business either and Lynette demeans herself with every kissy kissy franky post so I just point that out too.

But again, it's not your business if you are just Cindy and nobody else. You CHOOSE to get into the pot

Location hidden

#71 Sep 15, 2011
WW1, you know Franky is not going to listen to me, what are you expecting me to do the impossible, I've appealed to Franky in the past, he told me point blank, he wasn't interested. I can't force someone to do something he/she is not willing or prepared to do. Cancer is no joke it eats away at people stricken with it, like an acid. I watched my mother wither away with it, so yes I understand exactly how you feel about cruel remarks regarding your mother. I can stomp up and down, and lecture Franky all I want it's pointless, you must know that by now.
I do not recall you ever "appealing to Franky" in the past.
I recall Lynette doing it, however.

You can still report his posts. It's better than sitting around doing nothing.
Topix DOES do something about it. They delete his posts.

BTW, I never see you crying fowl when "Franky" posts my real name all over the forum. Why is that? Have you ever reported one of THOSE posts?

Yeah. That's what I thought.

“May you all come home”

safely Bless you all

#76 Sep 15, 2011
<quoted text>
Everyone of your RDI friends get involved with you and your Franky dispute Capricorn. Your RDI friends defend you, and yet you don't tell them to mind their own business. Why is that Cap? They are your friends that's why. Detroit is my friend Cap and I feel the same way as your RDI friends do. If someone is putting Detroit down I step in especially when it's a strange poster. I defend my friend Detroit just as WW1 and others defend you.
Exactly, just don't "whine" about the juvenile nature of the mix when you are in the thick of it yourself. That is very "lynettish" and unbecoming

“May you all come home”

safely Bless you all

#77 Sep 15, 2011
thewhitewitchone wrote:
<quoted text>
I do not recall you ever "appealing to Franky" in the past.
I recall Lynette doing it, however.
You can still report his posts. It's better than sitting around doing nothing.
Topix DOES do something about it. They delete his posts.
BTW, I never see you crying fowl when "Franky" posts my real name all over the forum. Why is that? Have you ever reported one of THOSE posts?
Yeah. That's what I thought.
No, nobody cried foul with any of the vile postings. Deb and lynette actually thought it was cool

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

JonBenet Ramsey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Richard Talfryn Jones 11 min Motherjune 4
s.b.t.c 3 hr Motherjune 36
Mr. Garnett, Impact This Already ! 23 hr Rainbow334 11
The underwear JonBenet was changed out of (Jul '15) Fri Green Envelope 13
Jon enter doing work for Jesus Fri Green Envelope 21
Patsy's rationale for calling 911 with the body... (Nov '15) Fri Green Envelope 53
News Diane Dimond: Still No Justice for JonBenet Ram... (Dec '16) Fri Green Envelope 178
More from around the web