Popcorn Anyone

La Quinta, CA

#21731 Jul 24, 2014
Les wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell us. I'm listening. Tell us what they do indicate and who paid for these documents?
Are you joking? Mr. King paid for them.$11,000.
Popcorn Anyone

La Quinta, CA

#21732 Jul 24, 2014
kat wrote:
<quoted text>
Popcorn ---where might one find the transcript of the interview LE did with Hastings that your mentioned
Kat - I don't think there is any venue open to the public to view the docs. Is there something specific you would like to know?
Just sayin

New Baltimore, MI

#21733 Jul 24, 2014
Ursula wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you think that back in the day LE would have visited an "unofficial" (residentially run) chop/pimp shop in the City of Warren specializing in Gremlins?
Not really sure what you mean here.
Les

Warren, MI

#21734 Jul 24, 2014
Popcorn Anyone wrote:
<quoted text>Are you joking? Mr. King paid for them.$11,000.
How many suspects did that $11,000 include? Dozens of suspects have made the news but but I have never seen Hastings in the news. Did the Kings feel they could connect Busch and Hastings?
Ursula

Roseville, MI

#21735 Jul 24, 2014
Well there was one of those going on back then. Father and two sons did a ton of car work in their yard. They worked mostly on Gremlins. They'd enlarge the base (or whatever it is) and replace the old engine with these bigger, souped-up engines. Had shelving with car parts, hanging rows of car doors, bumpers... an old barn on the property. These people may not have been the type to volunteer information. I just wonder if LE was in tune enough to their activities at the time to check with them, to see if maybe if they knew something. The sons are still around. Same property.
Ursula

Roseville, MI

#21736 Jul 24, 2014
Just sayin wrote:
<quoted text>
Not really sure what you mean here.
Above.
Popcorn Anyone

La Quinta, CA

#21737 Jul 24, 2014
Les wrote:
<quoted text>
How many suspects did that $11,000 include? Dozens of suspects have made the news but but I have never seen Hastings in the news. Did the Kings feel they could connect Busch and Hastings?
Both suspects back in the day. Both dismissed because they were from good families in Bloomfield Village. Both the same age. And they were neighbors. Both losers who lived at home. Both kitchen rats with similar work experiences. Both have the same alibi- Europe.
Popcorn Anyone

La Quinta, CA

#21738 Jul 24, 2014
It's pointless to rehash this all. The investigation is currently in a better place than it has been for quite some time. If there is suspect brought forward - no matter who he is attached to (if anyone), I will be happy.
monde rouge

Bloomfield Hills, MI

#21739 Jul 24, 2014
Did you see cathys latest posting . She referenced Dan and Les directly !!!!
Ursula

Roseville, MI

#21740 Jul 24, 2014
monde rouge wrote:
You know, that's a very good point. I thought about that at the time, and then got caught up here (easy to do, unfortunately), and lost sight!!!
Les

Warren, MI

#21741 Jul 24, 2014
monde rouge wrote:
Drunk Cathy or sober Cathy? I have not seen anything and my butt isn't sore.
Popcorn Anyone

La Quinta, CA

#21742 Jul 25, 2014
Les wrote:
<quoted text>
Drunk Cathy or sober Cathy? I have not seen anything and my butt isn't sore.
Who posted this? Lucid Les or Mentally Ill and Involuntarily Hospitalized for Mental Illness Respondant Les?
Les

Warren, MI

#21743 Jul 25, 2014
Popcorn Anyone wrote:
<quoted text>Who posted this? Lucid Les or Mentally Ill and Involuntarily Hospitalized for Mental Illness Respondant Les?
Everytime someone throws my name in with Dan's they are in their right mind.
Les

Warren, MI

#21744 Jul 25, 2014
Sorry missed a word "not in their right mind"
Les

Warren, MI

#21745 Jul 25, 2014
The King's have done much to damage resolution of this case.
Has much to do with Jessica Cooper's defensive stance.
Les

Warren, MI

#21746 Jul 25, 2014
monde rouge wrote:
I believe this was intended as humor.
Reasoning

Sterling Heights, MI

#21747 Jul 25, 2014
monde rouge wrote:
I wasn't sure who she was referring to but maybe you're right. I figure there are many others that most of us are not aware of that try so hard to inject themselves into the OCCK myth and push themselves onto them. How they face this day by day is beyond anyone's comprehension.
Reasoning

Sterling Heights, MI

#21748 Jul 25, 2014
Popcorn Anyone wrote:
If there is suspect brought forward - no matter who he is attached to (if anyone), I will be happy.
Bravo! Couldn't agree with you more. Even if it was Punky, I would be so grateful just to see an end to this!
Les

Warren, MI

#21749 Jul 25, 2014
monde rouge wrote:
I don't think she appreciates someone putting words in her mouth. Are you trying to start a war?
monde rouge

Bloomfield Hills, MI

#21750 Jul 25, 2014
Les wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think she appreciates someone putting words in her mouth. Are you trying to start a war?
Must have really hit a nerve. This is your 4th response to my post . That being said , you called Cathy a drunkard , if anyone is trying to start a war its you .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

JonBenet Ramsey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Note-odd detail? 3 hr Note 579
Suspect # 1- Rod Westmoreland did it or he was ... (Mar '10) 13 hr Undrtheradar 124
Why do so many RDI's think Burke did it (Sep '10) 14 hr Rangette 692
Burke Ramsey REFUSED to be interviewed by inves... (Sep '10) 14 hr Rangette 653
Chief James Kolar on the JonBenet Ramsey case, ... (Aug '13) 14 hr Rangette 282
"Mr Ramsey Listen Carefully!" New book released... 15 hr Rangette 18
Madelyn McCann (Aug '07) 15 hr Rangette 1,064
•••

JonBenet Ramsey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••