The Oakland County Child Killer
Bud

United States

#21668 Jul 23, 2014
Les wrote:
<quoted text>
I know people by those names. Means nothing to me.
I'll drop Lynn Maison into the mix. Does that help?
Reasoning

Sterling Heights, MI

#21669 Jul 23, 2014
Les wrote:
Well Reasoning, Do you still believe Helen's and Ursula's claim that the task force don't know me? Even though they don't know me do you think they still bust out laughing at the mention of my name?
Actually there has been a few.
just-thinking

Jackson, MI

#21670 Jul 23, 2014
Good job keeping it civil. Let's not fall into the old trap of meaningless bickering. Sometimes in couples counseling the therapist points out that a lot of the bickering is based on a lack of trust. Even if you don't believe another's stories. it is OK to believe that they are expressing the truth as they know it, that their heart is in the right place. Sometimes people move forward in the same direction, sometimes they move forward in different directions. Sometimes a difference isn't something to fight about.
Reasoning

Sterling Heights, MI

#21671 Jul 23, 2014
Les wrote:
<quoted text>
My point exactly. You don't add anything to the forum. It is all subtraction. Whether you admit it or not you are Helen's soldier.
What is the point? To be more specific, I have not discussed Helen or John for a long time on here. But still you seem to keep bringing it up. Once again let's discuss your case here and any recent developments in it.
Les

Grand Rapids, MI

#21672 Jul 23, 2014
Reasoning wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually there has been a few.
Are you an eyewitness to these LE people that don't know me but laugh at the mention of my name?
Les

Grand Rapids, MI

#21673 Jul 23, 2014
Bud wrote:
<quoted text>I'll drop Lynn Maison into the mix. Does that help?
I know some Lynns but no Maisons. Do they know me?
Reasoning

Sterling Heights, MI

#21674 Jul 23, 2014
Just sayin wrote:
Here are some of the problems I have with your story.
1. Punky had a naked picture of a young girl in his pocket while playing softball. It was hanging out and you grabbed it.
2. The soap is a claim you make with no corroborating proof.
3. The gremlin is a and paint job are claims you make with no corroborating proof.
4. Punky was at the cabin and he would not let his friends in. No corroborating proof.
5. The dog was buried but no proof it was ever dug up. So this means no corroborating proof.
6. Carried a shotgun around. Another claim with no corroborating proof.
7. You found pictures of victims. No corroborating proof.
Sorry Les, but as I have said from the start. All of your evidence it seems fall in the category of you having the knowledge and people just need to believe you. Only digging up the dog would be real circumstantial evidence. Unless this was or is done, your claims are simply claims.
If you factor in all of the other stories and claims you have made here on this site you lose a lot of credibility.
I don't remember any of these very valid points being addressed but still I'm the one being accused of not having a civil discussion.
Les

Grand Rapids, MI

#21675 Jul 23, 2014
just-thinking wrote:
Good job keeping it civil. Let's not fall into the old trap of meaningless bickering.
I believe this is the purpose of Reasonings existance. If he can't be the center of attention to turn the forum into a clusterfuk. When is the last time he posted a proactive statement that was not laced with sarcasm? He keeps saying he is done with the forum but can't stand seeing us progress without keeping Hastings in the mix.
Les

Grand Rapids, MI

#21676 Jul 23, 2014
Reasoning wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't remember any of these very valid points being addressed but still I'm the one being accused of not having a civil discussion.
This list is ridculous. It is up to the detectives to verify my claims, not me.
Some of these statements are twisted to make me seem ignorant.
Reasoning

Sterling Heights, MI

#21677 Jul 23, 2014
Brass Tacks wrote:
<quoted text>Spot on.
It almost appears to me that people want to discuss things with Les. Maybe the discussions are only one sided?
Les

Grand Rapids, MI

#21678 Jul 23, 2014
Bud wrote:
<quoted text>I'll drop Lynn Maison into the mix. Does that help?
Ok I give. What am I being baited into?
Les

Grand Rapids, MI

#21679 Jul 23, 2014
Reasoning wrote:
<quoted text>
It almost appears to me that people want to discuss things with Les. Maybe the discussions are only one sided?
More ignorant generalized statements. If it not up to me to convince people that you are honest or correct. I would welcome understanding what you are fighting for. All you have is Helen tactics of if you can't win destroy the competition.
Reasoning

Sterling Heights, MI

#21680 Jul 23, 2014
Les wrote:
<quoted text>
More ignorant generalized statements. If it not up to me to convince people that you are honest or correct. I would welcome understanding what you are fighting for. All you have is Helen tactics of if you can't win destroy the competition.
Are you saying that these other posters that question you on things and trying to have a discussion with you are sticking up for Helen? You are the damn ignorant fool with your one sided discussions. I have not discussed Helen on here recently. Now let's get back to your case please!
Les

Grand Rapids, MI

#21681 Jul 23, 2014
Not-Babs wrote:
<quoted text>
Who waits for corroborating proof to investigate? Isn't that what an investigation is looking for?
Who is this sane person in forum full of insane people?
Les

Grand Rapids, MI

#21682 Jul 23, 2014
Reasoning wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you saying that these other posters that question you on things and trying to have a discussion with you are sticking up for Helen? You are the damn ignorant fool with your one sided discussions. I have not discussed Helen on here recently. Now let's get back to your case please!
Stop being ignorant and maybe you will get some intelligent dialoge. But of course your only here to protect Helen's legacy. Nothng to do with intelligent dialoge.
Ursula

Saint Clair Shores, MI

#21683 Jul 23, 2014
Glenn wrote:
Regarding Gunnels, the mtDNA match means that the person who left the hair has the same mother (or grandmother) as "Vince." That is a scientific fact. However, I've wondered if he has male siblings, and if so, their age and involvement with certain people.
He has two: an older half-brother (b. 1948) and a younger brother (b. 1963). The older brother is from the same mother but has a different father. The younger brother was with Vince all of the time, even on outings with Busch.
Angel

Silver Spring, MD

#21684 Jul 24, 2014
I sure wish Reasoning would keep his promise to stay away. He is sickening.
LivoniaGuy

Livonia, MI

#21685 Jul 24, 2014
First time poster, long time viewer. I like Reasoning's posts and hope he continues. I do believe he is telling the truth about what he witnessed at the Big Boy in Alpena and John Hastings.
Les

Grand Rapids, MI

#21686 Jul 24, 2014
LivoniaGuy wrote:
First time poster, long time viewer. I like Reasoning's posts and hope he continues. I do believe he is telling the truth about what he witnessed at the Big Boy in Alpena and John Hastings.
Reasoning has no proof or any corroboration. I have lots of trouble with his story and his relationship with Helen. I believe Reasoning is exaggerating how much he heard and saw.
I believe Reasoning is a very lonely person in search of his day in the spotlight.
Popcorn Anyone

La Quinta, CA

#21687 Jul 24, 2014
Les wrote:
<quoted text>
Reasoning has no proof or any corroboration. I have lots of trouble with his story and his relationship with Helen. I believe Reasoning is exaggerating how much he heard and saw.
I believe Reasoning is a very lonely person in search of his day in the spotlight.
I have no problem with his story and neither did the LE who traveled to Georgia to interview John ( you really should read the transcript of that interview - it's very telling). As for lonely and looking for time in the spotlight? Geez Les, Pot meet Kettle.

On another note, a quick Google search for a Marlinga and a Lynn Maison yields a judge and an attorney in the same area...Macomb County. Hoffman - I got nothing. A court doc search might yield more on these two in relation to you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

JonBenet Ramsey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Valley forensic psychiatrist weighs in on JonBe... 3 min Texxy 1
News The Clue in JonBenet Ramsey's Autopsy That Make... 4 min Texxy 1
GSLDPD99178617 - the DNA that matters! 1 hr Anti-K 37
The state of JonBenet's bed the night of the mu... (Jul '15) 2 hr Tiffuny 34
News GLOBE: JonBenet Ramsey Murder Was Inside Job - ... (Apr '15) 2 hr Texxy 35
Why the Ramsey case has never been indicted (Jun '08) 2 hr Texxy 80
Jonbenet's grave gives a clue? (Jul '14) 2 hr Texxy 34
News Santa and the housekeeper: The forgotten JonBen... 4 hr kauna 112
Music for the soul 5 hr kauna 174
Not So Fast.... JAR questions remain 6 hr kauna 36