The Oakland County Child Killer
Les

Grand Rapids, MI

#21586 Jul 17, 2014
Brass Tacks wrote:
Physohex was not rare. It was banned but it was in many places and used by people. It is also a fallacy that all the kids were bathed and clinically clean. I can't produce the proof of that at this moment so you can choose to not believe me and that's ok.
Here's the deal. The soap was sold commercially only. The soap was banned from sale in the US but not Canada. The soap was banned around 1970. That means you would be lucky to find this soap in one in a thousand homes. The book WIASC was co-written by the top detective in the case and he says all of the victims had Physohex soap residue on them.
Based on the fact that it was claimed by Anger that the soap was used and Punky is the OCCK it is safe to say that rumor was/is true.
Les

Grand Rapids, MI

#21587 Jul 17, 2014
WHAT WHAT wrote:
one thing that should be mentioned. because of Les' information the task force has able to secure federal funding for the investigation. i believe it was $1,000,000 or more.
Who is this masked man? I was unaware of this.
Brass Tacks

New Lenox, IL

#21588 Jul 17, 2014
Sorry - thinking Phisoderm. However, you must know that much of the info in WISC is incorrect and flat out untrue.
Brass Tacks

New Lenox, IL

#21589 Jul 17, 2014
WHAT WHAT wrote:
one thing that should be mentioned. because of Les' information the task force has able to secure federal funding for the investigation. i believe it was $1,000,000 or more.
If this is true, then I am grateful for that.

As for the small incidentals, they hold no legal water even if they solidify your story. Again, the dog is the strongest concrete evidence if it can be proven that the note was placed in there when the dog was buried.

And thanks for sharing the names of two of the four.
Les

Grand Rapids, MI

#21590 Jul 17, 2014
Brass Tacks wrote:
Sorry - thinking Phisoderm. However, you must know that much of the info in WISC is incorrect and flat out untrue.
How about if we look at it this way. Fact: Physohex soap was in the cabin, Physohex was claimed to be evidence in the book, and once top detective Anger once claimed it was evidence against Norberg. That means it would be a wild coincidence that these things all got pulled out of thin air.
Les

Grand Rapids, MI

#21591 Jul 17, 2014
Brass Tacks wrote:
<quoted text>If this is true, then I am grateful for that.
As for the small incidentals, they hold no legal water even if they solidify your story. Again, the dog is the strongest concrete evidence if it can be proven that the note was placed in there when the dog was buried.
You are aware there is a company in California that specializes in animal DNA matches.
There is enough evidence to prove Punky is the OCCK. Just authorities want to know if they can connect someone living to these crimes.
Ursula

Saint Clair Shores, MI

#21592 Jul 17, 2014
WHAT WHAT wrote:
So for $1M+ dollars, they couldn't dig up the dog and ship it to the west coast? Isn't that, like, fraud?
SISTER

Minneapolis, MN

#21593 Jul 17, 2014
And the Perp count rises! I noticed that Les' cabin near Gladwin would be about half the distance to drive, than the Busch's cabin in Montmorency Cty.
Les

Grand Rapids, MI

#21594 Jul 17, 2014
I have asked the task force if they wuld poly me. The response was it is not necessary. We believe you. Polygraphing me may leave them with a dilema they don't want to deal with.
Ursula

Saint Clair Shores, MI

#21595 Jul 17, 2014
And how do you know they didn't dig up the dog Les? Gray very well could have had the dog exhumed during the search. He didn't tell you any of the other goodies he found there, right, just that there was 'good' evidence found?
Brass Tacks

New Lenox, IL

#21596 Jul 17, 2014
Les wrote:
<quoted text>
You are aware there is a company in California that specializes in animal DNA matches.
There is enough evidence to prove Punky is the OCCK. Just authorities want to know if they can connect someone living to these crimes.
yes and they also have the pet hair found in Busch's house.
Les

Grand Rapids, MI

#21597 Jul 17, 2014
Ursula wrote:
<quoted text>
So for $1M+ dollars, they couldn't dig up the dog and ship it to the west coast? Isn't that, like, fraud?
Actually Ursula, that is a very good question.
Les

Grand Rapids, MI

#21598 Jul 17, 2014
Brass Tacks wrote:
<quoted text>yes and they also have the pet hair found in Busch's house.
based on my day in court the task force knows the dog breeds/breed.
for one detective this is already great evidence without digging up the dog.
Les

Grand Rapids, MI

#21599 Jul 17, 2014
Ursula wrote:
And how do you know they didn't dig up the dog Les? Gray very well could have had the dog exhumed during the search. He didn't tell you any of the other goodies he found there, right, just that there was 'good' evidence found?
for starters I am the only one that knows the exact spot. but maybe you are right.
Ursula

Saint Clair Shores, MI

#21600 Jul 17, 2014
SISTER wrote:
And the Perp count rises! I noticed that Les' cabin near Gladwin would be about half the distance to drive, than the Busch's cabin in Montmorency Cty.
Hey, did you ever figure out who that Arabic dude was that Gary left in charge of his estate when he died? They were only like seven years apart, he and Gary always lived nearby one another--were they lovers? The dude was married, but in that day and age he could have on the down-low?
Les

Grand Rapids, MI

#21601 Jul 17, 2014
Brass Tacks wrote:
<quoted text>yes and they also have the pet hair found in Busch's house.
Jessica Cooper has already counted Busch out. That would be a tough sell.
Les

Grand Rapids, MI

#21602 Jul 17, 2014
I have had several people mention to me that when Busch died it seemed to be the end of the OCCK era. Realize that Punky died the month before Busch. Punky has got no press even though Cooper made comments that we all knew were aimed at my claims.
Ursula

Saint Clair Shores, MI

#21603 Jul 17, 2014
Ursula wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, did you ever figure out who that Arabic dude was that Gary left in charge of his estate when he died? They were only like seven years apart, he and Gary always lived nearby one another--were they lovers? The dude was married, but in that day and age he could have on the down-low?
G.M.'s sister, what I meant to ask is have you learned the nature of their relationship, and if not, based on Dan's representations here, is it possible that they were in fact that. I know you weren't real clear on any of this not too long ago, I didn't mean to come across as insensitive.
Brass Tacks

New Lenox, IL

#21604 Jul 17, 2014
Les wrote:
<quoted text>
Jessica Cooper has already counted Busch out. That would be a tough sell.
It wasn't sent under Cooper's order and in fact, has nothing to do with her office. It would be through Wayne County.
Reasoning

Utica, MI

#21605 Jul 18, 2014
[QUOTE who="Les]Punky has got no press even though Cooper made comments that we all knew were aimed at my claims.[/QUOTE]

It's statments like this that seem to try to break the laws of logic. Not only can Les read people's minds and know exactly what they are thinking, He now presents it like we all have that capability. Does anyone else on this planet think that Cooper was directly talking about Les in her claims? On second thought, considering some that post here, maybe I shouldn't ask that question.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

JonBenet Ramsey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Patsy Ramsey x Christmas Day 3 hr robert 87
My theory 4 hr Anti-K 1,547
Intruder theories ONLY 5 hr Steve Eller 61
The strand of garland and... 6 hr kitkat 11
Missing Strand of Christmas Lights! 6 hr TheOneWhoSolvedTh... 5
The beds 11 hr DedRed 62
News Burke Ramsey, JonBenet's brother, sues CBS in $... 11 hr DedRed 37
More from around the web