The Oakland County Child Killer

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#21495 Jul 6, 2014
Ursula wrote:
Golden rod? It doesn't have to be that fancy, just climb a flagpole during a lightening storm.
It's an analogy, yet you're always too anal to let it sit and fester...I e, whats gotten you so devensive yet elusive?? It seems something is buggering your insides?? I e this bitter pill is hard to swallow and keep secret...I e, jahs truths are bursting the seams off of this conspiracy committed by those sworn to serve and protect ..TRUST, truth and JUSTICE will soon follow, as their bubble will soon burst...I e too many innocent victims and their families need TRUTH and closure... hugs with P.l.u.r.

Location hidden

#21496 Jul 6, 2014
cody wrote:
<quoted text>
Trying to think......I have two names here..........no one, ok Gary Smejujuntowski is a suspect who either died in 78 or 79.
He lived in Kim King's area.
Martin is still a suspect in her killing, but he's still alive to the best of my knowledge.
Ding ding ding...so here lilly states les martin is a suspect in kimberly kings disappearance...I e, not one of les's many fabrications placed in order to hide Kimberly Alice Kings true resting Place at 514 gardendale...I e if shes found he will be charged in connection, yet if shes never found(cabin) hes a free man walking a tightrope held by the twisted and corrupt government...TRUST
Just sayin

Macomb, MI

#21497 Jul 6, 2014
Fool, have you ever noticed no one tries to discredit you? Want to know the reason for that? It is because you do that yourself every time you post your moronic drivel. So keep going dolt. And by the way, I may just start posting under the name Sean. Or is it Shawn? Just askin...
jahs pre destined plan

Hyattsville, MD

#21498 Jul 6, 2014
Just sayin wrote:
Fool, have you ever noticed no one tries to discredit you? Want to know the reason for that? It is because you do that yourself every time you post your moronic drivel. So keep going dolt. And by the way, I may just start posting under the name Sean. Or is it Shawn? Just askin...
Did u forget the only person you're fooling is yourself??? of course you didn't, as thats why you posted as Ursula and just saying...sheesh, this fourth of july wasn't nearly as exciting for you as this year the jokes on your investigation...this time next year you'll surely understand what freedom means, as your whole existence will have changed for your heartless and illegal acts committed upon the society you were sworn to protect...ie your gig is over...TRUST
I and I justfully preaching the truth, jus saying ;)...hugs
Popcorn Anyone

La Quinta, CA

#21499 Jul 7, 2014
For just one minute, Pill, focus on reality. Do you have medication? If so, do you take it regularly at even intervals every day? There very well could be a kernel of information that is viable in all of the dribble you post but it isn't going to be investigated by posting here, dude.

Take your meds, focus on lucidity, stop posting here, get your daughter back and strip away all the crap you include in your Jahgon laced saga, pare it down to a name and a fact and turn it in to someone else.

Location hidden

#21502 Jul 7, 2014
Popcorn Anyone wrote:
For just one minute, Pill, focus on reality. Do you have medication? If so, do you take it regularly at even intervals every day? There very well could be a kernel of kinformation that is viable in all of the dribble you post but it isn't going to be investigated by posting here, dude.
Take your meds, focus on lucidity, stop posting here, get your daughter back and strip away all the crap you include in your Jahgon laced saga, pare it down to a name and a fact and turn it in to someone else.
Pfft...I've already contacted every government department in michigan and beyond...Ie the FBI, DOJ, ACLU, Legal Aid and Defenders Office(thanks for the tip), WCPO, OCPO, warren police department, and the ferndale police department ...sheesh, I used to have 38 media contacts I sent information to, but now that I see Jessica Cooper made it illegal to report on anyone other than a Key suspect, I e Chris Bush, its clear why the media has sat on this...how is it legal?? Because its an open case, yet if they researced my chapter the story would have an ending and we could close the book...I e they dont want to solve it or close it as then it would be legal to report the truthful facts about a corrupt system ...this is the largest investigation in U.S. history and its a direct result of the peoples sworn to protect, ie this would be the biggest black eye on detroit and michigan...oops, this will be...TRUST
Popcorn Anyone

La Quinta, CA

#21503 Jul 7, 2014
It already is the biggest black eye. It is not illegal to report anyone other than a suspect i.e, take your ranting, rambling verbiage out of the report. Give a name, a fact and give it to someone other than those with whom you've already dealt or offended. Then be a parent.

If you are not taken seriously, you aren't alone - it's a large club.
ADAM and MOLLY

Hyattsville, MD

#21504 Jul 7, 2014
Aaron ate too many disco biscuits .

Location hidden

#21505 Jul 7, 2014
Popcorn Anyone wrote:
It already is the biggest black eye. It is not illegal to report anyone other than a suspect i.e, take your ranting, rambling verbiage out of the report. Give a name, a fact and give it to someone other than those with whom you've already dealt or offended. Then be a parent.
If you are not taken seriously, you aren't alone - it's a large club.
I'M JUST SAYING ive already done that hundreds of times...Keep on thinking this wont come full circle and you might be able to enjoy the last bit of your freedom...You might have government immunity to protect you from prison, but theirs no way many government officials past and present are going to get away without facing the facts and giving the many victims and their families the due diligence they need, I e truth and JUSTICE...Kimberly King needs to be removed from her final resting place at 514 gardendale in ferndale michigan...I e twice investigated by internal affairs and suspect for multiple murders CHARLES R BLANCHARD s former home...
THERE, I SAID. MY suspect...notice the last name BLANCHARD...i e related to James Johnston BLANCHARD, ie former attorney general and Governor of michigan...this is why everyone Ive reported to has had their hands tied behind their backs unable to help...I E this is why its a big group of people that have been ignored...you said that so callously that it implicates you don't want these crimes to be solved...your sheisty nickname popcorn anyone shows your Sean pronounced SHAWN Callahan, as he's the only pompous pig roast of human that would poke fun on a website for murdered children...I e the only place where ones FACTS can't be suppressed...TRUST

P. S...nice touch on the improper sentence structure and grammar...so pathetic, another one of seans sheep costumes as he knows his coat is covered in mud and dirt...I e your dayz heading the largest Black eye in history will no longer be a mystery...TRUST
CHARLES and James

Hyattsville, MD

#21506 Jul 7, 2014
ADAM and MOLLY wrote:
Aaron ate too many disco biscuits .
CHARLES R BLANCHARD killed many innocent victims...His kin James Johnston BLANCHARD had his hand in covering it up, past and present...
So what if I used Ecstasy in the past, that means nothing considering this conspiracy is now a cover up...yeah, it sounds to impossible to believe, and thats your only saving grace...that's alright, as Im not streasing or sweating it because my jah jah wants this to be solved more than ever...I e look at all these roadblocks that were placed in everyones path yet here I am driving the yellow magic bus to redemption...TRUST

P. S. You can't call it the special education bus as thats what Im implying...I e find a better response than saying im stupid, as the many illusions add up to a mended contusion as the conclusion...hugs
Shawn

Macomb, MI

#21507 Jul 7, 2014
Of all people, you called someone out over grammar and (ready for this) sentence structure? You are a joke you tool. Now go find an oak tree.
CHARLES and James

Hyattsville, MD

#21508 Jul 7, 2014
Shawn wrote:
Of all people, you called someone out over grammar and (ready for this) sentence structure? You are a joke you tool. Now go find an oak tree.
The jokes on you, Sean...too funny, yet soo sad...pretty pathetic you post a response in less than an hour...even more disheartening is the fact you only respond with negativity...oh well, your outbursts don't slow my roll one bit, in fact, every bit of negative energy you expound only strengthens jahs pre destined plan of divine intervention...laugh all you want, its how the universe works and this unexplainable magic is currently manifesting its rightful conclusion...TRUST

P. S...call me, Id like to Chat with you before your time as Someone in power is over...I e, before you lose all grip on your Anger and Frustration...hugs...
Ursula

Saint Clair Shores, MI

#21509 Jul 7, 2014
Shawn, I'm not following on the oak tree...?
CHARLES and James

Hyattsville, MD

#21510 Jul 7, 2014
Ursula wrote:
Shawn, I'm not following on the oak tree...?
He's saying to go hang myself in the woods... I e its a personal joke as he had me trapped on Kokosing Rd in hale michigan...I dashed off into the woods and hoofed it to my camping spot...a few hours later I hear them tromping down the trail looking for me...sheesh, some FBI agent, as had he ventured off the beaten path he might have found pill fickleson shaking in his britches...if u say its far fetched then realize this was the same time all Feds were digging for the red herring of a blue gremlin...I e less than an hour and a half from my re grounding spot...hugs...
Hey Zuess

Hyattsville, MD

#21511 Jul 7, 2014
Just sayin wrote:
Les, you are not believable for several reasons.
1. None of the evidence you portray can be proven other than by either your own statements or what you claim some other person can coo berate. Either way, it is solely your personal claims.
2. You have been promising for at least two years that the truth will be coming out in the near future. It was put up or shut up time a long time ago. We are beyond that and now it is simply GFY time. Do you know what that means you simpleton?
3. Your other claims about knowledge of other murders, or connections with other murders, make you lose what slight credibility you actually have. Combine that with the constant stories of your own sexual accomplishments create the fantasy image that you cannot escape.
4. I could care less about anyone who has claimed you raped your own kid. I have no proof of that and neither do they. What I do know is that you are a dirty, low life trailer park living person. You have bragged in the past about how wealthy you once were. Well, probably also lies. But right now we know you are a not much. The exact type of person who comes forward and makes false claims on cases so that they feel important.
5. Not one person posting on here who I have read has ever believed you. With the lone exception of Detroit, who has seems to be a bigger loser than you.
Finally, to Hey-Zuess. What kind of fool are you? It seems you had someone who debated with you in the past. Now you accuse me of being the same person. But look back to last week. You interjected yourself into this while my beech was with this idiot Les. Was it when I said something about some other tool claiming his daughter saw a ghost? I don't know. I don't care either. I have only posted under this name in the past. But if it makes you feel better, fine. Post your own claims again and I will critique them for you. Otherwise, go find a tree with a strong branch and bring a rope with you.
Hope that clears some things up for you losers...
Ding ding ding...proof positive Sean STC
Callahan is just sayin, shawn, popcorn anyone and about fifty other shills from the system...This is why one should never lie, as the story is hard to remember and control, especially on a web forum such as this...anyhow, dude pretends he doesn't know pill ficklesons story yet here he is calling me hey zuess, I e he knows the jah in me is also Mc 900 ft Jesus...keep trying you dud, sonner or later your gonna run out of ammo and your too dumb to realize you keep shooting blanks...I e your shots dont hit the mark...TRUST

P.S...to the less comprehensive, her he states as just saying to find a rope and a large tree...what did shawn ie sean just say? Go find an OaK Tree...

PSS...sean Callahan be making this too easy...I e, the devils plan is no longer holding weight as love and light are sure to defeat the forces of might...I e the universal law of cause and effect...hugs
Ursula

Saint Clair Shores, MI

#21512 Jul 7, 2014
He's right about 1 through 5, that's for darned sure.
CHARLES and James

Hyattsville, MD

#21513 Jul 7, 2014
Ursula wrote:
He's right about 1 through 5, that's for darned sure.
Yes, sean is mos def spot on with these accusations, yet one needs to remember Les has admitted several times that he tells twisted facts and plants information with hopes of keeping all his true details hidden... I e the tightrope he's walking...he knows one false move and the feds will take his safety net away and leave him hanging on the wire alone...we all know les is full of hot air, so why is it he's currently silenced??? Its a sure bet he knows his life is hanging on what happens next and hes hoping for a safe fall from his unfortune place...I e cut him some slack, as you've stated many times that he needs to be rounded up and forced to tell what he really knows...I e part of you knows he has clues to being this all together, I e just like your former friend pill fickleson...why do I say former? Its sad and disheartening, but your ego fails to accept that Ive been right all along... I e helen is a pawn, les is connected, Bob is Kenneth marsee, and so on and so forth...add the fact you questioned les if he was BOB and you just might realize Bob is warren Cop Kenneth Marsee using les martins tips...I e kenneth Marsee WAS assigned to Kimberly Kings case...Leslie Martin and Gary Smentowski were both suspects in her disappearance by kimberlys family and the police...sheesh, why do I always have to explain the significance, as its so easy to compute...Hugs
mar

Bloomfield Hills, MI

#21514 Jul 7, 2014
Hey Zuess wrote:
<quoted text>
Ding ding ding...proof positive Sean STC
Callahan is just sayin, shawn, popcorn anyone and about fifty other shills from the system...This is why one should never lie, as the story is hard to remember and control, especially on a web forum such as this...anyhow, dude pretends he doesn't know pill ficklesons story yet here he is calling me hey zuess, I e he knows the jah in me is also Mc 900 ft Jesus...keep trying you dud, sonner or later your gonna run out of ammo and your too dumb to realize you keep shooting blanks...I e your shots dont hit the mark...TRUST
P.S...to the less comprehensive, her he states as just saying to find a rope and a large tree...what did shawn ie sean just say? Go find an OaK Tree...
PSS...sean Callahan be making this too easy...I e, the devils plan is no longer holding weight as love and light are sure to defeat the forces of might...I e the universal law of cause and effect...hugs
earth calling
pilot to co pilot
looking for life on this planet
sir no sign of it
All I can see is a bunch of smoke flyin'
And I'm so high that I might die if I go by it
Let me out of this place
I'm outta place
I'm in outer space
I've just vanished without a trace
I'm going to a pretty place now where the flowers grow
I'll be back in an hour or so
Hey Zuess

Hyattsville, MD

#21515 Jul 7, 2014
mar wrote:
<quoted text>
earth calling
pilot to co pilot
sir no sign of it
Let me out of this place
I'm outta place
I'm in outer space
Feds falling
From cops to copped out
Covering for feds disguised as peds
SATAN, a sign of their crimes...
All that the media reports is a smokescreen, to hide the true perps BIG GOVERNMENT works as a team...
In case it just flew over your head, a cop was involved in leaving many Dead...
This sped here tries to dispose of me in rhyme, little does he know Ive transgressed through time...
I e this illusion has a conclusion thats soon to be manifested, as jahs truths will never be contested...
Keep on thinking Ill be pushing up daisies, Ill keep spreading the dirt and driving you crazy...

Pfft...off the top of my head...keep on posting u government shill, I keep serving my jahs WILL...hugs
Hey Zuess

Hyattsville, MD

#21516 Jul 7, 2014
mar wrote:
<quoted text>
earth calling
pilot to co pilot
sir no sign of it
Let me out of this place
I'm outta place
I'm in outer space
Definition of mar; to impair the appearance of, or disfigure...

Hmm..so did sean just kill two birds with one stone?? yes, but on accident I suppose...Ie he thought he was warning me to be aware of violence and death but in reality hes warning the sheeple hes nothing but a pawn placed to change the appearance of this concocted mystery...I e the universal law of cause and effect in full effect!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

JonBenet Ramsey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
koldkase patsy wrote the note (Aug '14) 1 hr Jonnie B 23
The underwear JonBenet was changed out of (Jul '15) 14 hr robert 14
Richard Talfryn Jones 15 hr Motherjune 4
s.b.t.c 18 hr Motherjune 36
Mr. Garnett, Impact This Already ! Fri Rainbow334 11
Jon enter doing work for Jesus Fri Green Envelope 21
Patsy's rationale for calling 911 with the body... (Nov '15) Fri Green Envelope 53
More from around the web