PePe LaPue

Warren, MI

#21445 Jun 29, 2014
e tard trumps everyBODY wrote:
<quoted text>
Otay...Yes, my head is forced under the sand, as you feds continue to muffle my objections and pleads for justice...you keep ruffling my feathers as you collectively stick it to me from behind...yeah, its a disturbing image thinking of a bunch of pigs lined up to stick it to a defenseless Bird with his head stuffed into in the sand...yet this here image is nothing compared to the reaming their gonna get on the worlds stage...i e not a threat of violence or rape, just stating I and I will never stop treading along until these jack asses are shown to be the donkeys carrying the collective baggage from decades past...TRUST...
violence or rape????????? not even a skunk of my sexual prowness sees rape as a non-violent act.
Reasoning

Sterling Heights, MI

#21446 Jun 29, 2014
Jerry Springer wrote:
<quoted text>

Either attack everyone or just let everyone have the freedom to express themselves.
So maybe I should attack the other fruit cake on here that's posting lately? Make it an equal fruit cake opportunity facility? Still this other nut has NEVER went into his WHOLE history sex life escapades like you have. I guess we're not as honored as we are with your presence?
Jerry Springer

Warren, MI

#21447 Jun 29, 2014
Reasoning wrote:
<quoted text>
So maybe I should attack the other fruit cake on here that's posting lately? Make it an equal fruit cake opportunity facility? Still this other nut has NEVER went into his WHOLE history sex life escapades like you have. I guess we're not as honored as we are with your presence?
I understand the stories Les has told don't amount to a pimple on his butt compared to the ones he did not tell you. So you can listen to the crap every delirious poster writes but chose to go after Les. Les scares you because you know in your heart he is real and he is right.
You know his claims stand the only chance of allowing the families to know the truth.
Reasoning

Sterling Heights, MI

#21448 Jun 29, 2014
Jerry Springer wrote:
<quoted text>
Les scares you because you know in your heart he is real and he is right.
No actually he brought me up in his discussion this time. Jerry, for some reason I gave you more credit than you have demonstrated here. I guess that explains why I hate your show.
KEVIN

Eastpointe, MI

#21449 Jun 29, 2014
Looks like this thread will not die. Losers in life such as Reasoning, Helen Dagner, etc, just do not have anything better to do in the middle of Summer except to spew their lies and made up stories I guess.
Reasoning

Sterling Heights, MI

#21450 Jun 29, 2014
KEVIN wrote:
Looks like this thread will not die. Losers in life such as Reasoning, Helen Dagner, etc, just do not have anything better to do in the middle of Summer except to spew their lies and made up stories I guess.
And you being the genius you are that comes here to read it!
e tard trumps everyBODY

United States

#21451 Jun 29, 2014
PePe LaPue wrote:
<quoted text>
violence or rape????????? not even a skunk of my sexual prowness seens rape as a non-violent act.
Pfft...keep reaching...u know I always state Not a threat or not a threat of violence...so what If I looped them together, as I had just made mention of my predicament...does this somehow mean I deserve the reaping of what the pigs have sewn? According to your mismanaged mind, the likes of me must enjoy getting their feathers ruffled while pleads of distress and injustice are continually ignored...so tell me, is your ignorance bliss??? No, I bet you remiss all of this , as these days are numbered and dwindling...your recent behavior is proof positive at how desperate this cover up of an investigation has become...HUGS
Carlos Gina

Birmingham, MI

#21452 Jun 29, 2014
KEVIN wrote:
Plzzz dn't slam my head on the concrete KEVIN, Plzzzzzzzz
you might get fired from your job if you do !!!!!!!
Oh Kdogg , we need your cop friends to solve the case !!!
I admit it !!!!!
Plzzz dnt slam my head on the concrete , I know I should have done things
differently .
Ask Uncle Carl .......he will vouch for me !!!!!!!
Ursula

Roseville, MI

#21454 Jun 29, 2014
Carlos Gina wrote:
<quoted text>
Plzzz dn't slam my head on the concrete KEVIN, Plzzzzzzzz
you might get fired from your job if you do !!!!!!!
Oh Kdogg , we need your cop friends to solve the case !!!
I admit it !!!!!
Plzzz dnt slam my head on the concrete , I know I should have done things
differently .
Ask Uncle Carl .......he will vouch for me !!!!!!!
Are you Sean Callahan and are you posting as Ursula ?? >:[
PePe LaPue

Warren, MI

#21455 Jun 29, 2014
e tard trumps everyBODY wrote:
<quoted text>
Pfft...keep reaching...u know I always state Not a threat or not a threat of violence...so what If I looped them together, as I had just made mention of my predicament...does this somehow mean I deserve the reaping of what the pigs have sewn? According to your mismanaged mind, the likes of me must enjoy getting their feathers ruffled while pleads of distress and injustice are continually ignored...so tell me, is your ignorance bliss??? No, I bet you remiss all of this , as these days are numbered and dwindling...your recent behavior is proof positive at how desperate this cover up of an investigation has become...HUGS
Thanks, us skunks don't get many hugs.
PePe LaPue

Warren, MI

#21456 Jun 29, 2014
Ursula wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you Sean Callahan and are you posting as Ursula ?? >:[
Sean gets lonely and bored on his long........ stakeouts.
He will catch that dirty little rascal yet.
Carlos Gina

Birmingham, MI

#21457 Jun 29, 2014
jah knows im not a fed
JaH knows im not a tactical callihan
im a charles blanchard booster
he framed anglin
jah says the ghosts speaks the trueth rastafari

holy shinkeees
did keneth marasee really become a seargent
debbie jarvis and jah think so
TRUST
Jim blanchard knows my daughter sees ghosts
anglin is in prison
jah knows
bob knows
thre is a bike burried in my yard
jah knows im no Fed Tactical Callahan
TRUst
e tard trumps everyBODY

United States

#21458 Jun 29, 2014
PePe LaPue wrote:
<quoted text>
Sean gets lonely and bored on his long........ stakeouts.
He will catch that dirty little rascal yet.
Its official...this federal official is the most psychotic and deranged character on topix...he mos def uses the same play book as Ike McKinnon, ie no laws are broken if their committed by those permitted to do so...Richard Lawson eventually had his ghetto pass revoked, so surely Sean Callahan will fall victim to the same fortunate circumstance. I e this is all public record and soon to be a case he can't defeat...
We'll be for ever loving jah, TRUST
Ursula

Roseville, MI

#21459 Jun 29, 2014
Carlos Gina wrote:
jah knows im not a fed
JaH knows im not a tactical callihan
im a charles blanchard booster
he framed anglin
jah says the ghosts speaks the trueth rastafari
holy shinkeees
did keneth marasee really become a seargent
debbie jarvis and jah think so
TRUST
Jim blanchard knows my daughter sees ghosts
anglin is in prison
jah knows
bob knows
thre is a bike burried in my yard
jah knows im no Fed Tactical Callahan
TRUst
Oh I know what you're doing. This is automatic computerized response IE, a bot, IE, shim sham shills. The Feds have taken over every profile, every computer that's ever been on this site. Holy Shinkees!!! Every one of us is now being controlled by the Feds -- there's no way out!!!

Oh dear, oh my, oh dear ... me and my stupid little bird brain!! Waahhh!!!!
Ursula

Roseville, MI

#21460 Jun 29, 2014
Did you see those ads flashing on the Topix page? Don't look at them -- they're subliminal messages planted by Feds!!!

....and I just noticed that one of them scanned my iris...holy Shinkees!
PePe LaPue

Warren, MI

#21461 Jun 29, 2014
Ursula wrote:
Did you see those ads flashing on the Topix page? Don't look at them -- they're subliminal messages planted by Feds!!!
Oh Madam Moselle, That was my clevage scanner. I am such a naughty stinkiar.
e tard trumps everyBODY

United States

#21462 Jun 30, 2014
Ursula wrote:
The real Ursula never posts at 1 am, so your gonna have to try a lil harder to get a rise out of me...plus, I'VE Reaized that your childish outbursts (while drunk) ARE DUE TO YOUR OWN FEARS...hugs
Les

Warren, MI

#21463 Jun 30, 2014
I was told by Sean Callahan that a detectives' worst fear is solving a crime and then have better evidence appear towards a different suspect. This case could be a no brainer if they allowed themselves to dig up the dog. I can think of many reasons for authorities not wanting there findings to be made public but I have to believe they fear lawsuits.
Ego definitely plays some part in all of this. But read between the lines that Jessica Cooper completely shot Busch down and Anger shot Norberg down. They know who did this.
Reasoning

Sterling Heights, MI

#21464 Jul 1, 2014
Les wrote:
This case could be a no brainer if they allowed themselves to dig up the dog.

Maybe if you post here for another 20 years and cover your sex life history, that they might come around and change their minds.
Les

Warren, MI

#21465 Jul 1, 2014
Reasoning wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe if you post here for another 20 years and cover your sex life history, that they might come around and change their minds.
The task force already know the hairs will match from the fact that on top of the heap of evidence the dog is the right breed and colors. My personality may have played a small part in that they feel embarrassed by the way this all came down. They have already acknowledged my testimony as fact and I left little room for me to be wrong based on evidence. Get over it. We all agree the authorities know way more than they are publicly acknowledging.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

JonBenet Ramsey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jonbenet Ramsey murderer 3 hr berrytea333 499
ICU2 's Child Trafficking 6 hr ICU2 120
Chief Kolar's AMA on Reddit 7 hr Steve Eller 95
Media misrepresenting Chief Mark Beckner's remarks 7 hr Steve Eller 125
Archived Thread about Paper Bag/Rope (May '07) Mar 24 Mud honey 48
CNN interview Mar 23 Blackstone Again 4
Colorado CODIS hits from DNA (Jun '12) Mar 22 sharon681 201
More from around the web