The Oakland County Child Killer
Les

Grand Rapids, MI

#21473 Jul 1, 2014
Obviously the authorities put more into Hoffa these days than these children. They dug for Hoffa a dozen tmes
Just sayin

Macomb, MI

#21474 Jul 1, 2014
Pill, tell me a ghost story. Or another story about why you are not allowed to be a parent anymore.
Truth Teller

Oxford, MI

#21477 Jul 2, 2014
Mc 900 Ft Jesus wrote:
<quoted text>
Page 927...
Kind of nauseating now that we realize almost all of the posters on topix had ulterior motives...I e helen, just thinking, reasoning, patric truthdude coffey, STC, jane says, Cody, terri, and truth teller...im surely leaving out a few of the egos, but you get the point...TRUST, all but a hand full of posters have any sort of heart when it comes to the rightful conclusion of these and many other tragedies...hugs
What exactly was my ulterior motivation?

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#21478 Jul 2, 2014
Les wrote:
Many of my claims have proved true. None proved false. Now Helen's claim that I am completely under LE radar has been shot down in the biggest way possible. Ursula knows my claims are true but she is afraid she will be attacked if she posts what she knows. Punky's death was an assisted suicide directly related to being the OCCK.
I hate pedophiles especially the ones that kill their victims. Glory Glory Halleluiah.

I'M wondering if you care to elaborate a little bit more into this??? Was this perp you speak of connected to the neighborhood swinger group...ie Charles R BLANCHARD formerly one block over from you and Gary Smentowski on meadowdale in ferndale...

Location hidden

#21479 Jul 2, 2014
Les Martin wrote:
<quoted text>
Your absolutely right. The investigation is over. It been over for about a year. Jessica Cooper had her shut them all up press conference. For her to say she knows Chris Busch in not the OCCK is the same as saying she knows who is. This all is very embarrassing for LE assigned to this case. They had a guy standing alone in the end zone yelling "throw me the ball, throw me the ball".
WHO SHOT ya??? These posts might have had something to do with it...
So is this person requesting the Ball Kenneth Marsee, ie what about BOB???...considering kenneth was the detective for kimberly kings case and the cop that told me to dig myself into this, yet now hes no longer assigned to her case AND PROMOTED TO SERGEANT in the the same timeframe you describe here...ie everyone is involved in covering it up...
You don't need to answer les, as we B in enough danger as it is...ie silence is golden, especially since denise Powell or Rebecca Macarthur never answer...ie they cant fake the front anymore and don't have a reasonable answer for me...i e hiding from truth and JUSTICE and that will surely bust...TRUST...hugs

Location hidden

#21480 Jul 2, 2014
Les wrote:
<quoted text>
I have hundreds of emails between myself and FBI agent Sean Callihan and the State Police. Sean Callihan despises me. The state police and some local police treat me with utmost respect. I have legal documents pertaining to my participation in the investigation. Once the task force learned my information was accurate they disbanded. They went into protect their own ass mode.
Is this whom Shot Ya in the groin??? OUCH...LES Is one mighty crusader, forced to play victim to an unjust system...TRUST
Les

Grand Rapids, MI

#21481 Jul 4, 2014
Mc 900 Ft Jesus wrote:
<quoted text>
Is this whom Shot Ya in the groin??? OUCH...LES Is one mighty crusader, forced to play victim to an unjust system...TRUST
I'm charging $20 a pop to show my wound. No cameras allowed.

Location hidden

#21482 Jul 5, 2014
Lilly wrote:
<quoted text>
He's such a jack-off. Does he know what evidence is? You know, like real information that really connects to these crimes. Let's see like maybe John Hastings connected to John McKinney who is connected to Dr. D who is connected to Chris Busch who is connected to Francis Shelden who is connected to Fox Island who is connected to the Cass Corridor who is connected to a crooked system... need I go on? Where was I? Oh yeah talking about real evidence.
Put this prick on rotate and forget him.
Ding ding ding...so this here post is from page 807...add it all up and realize this is why they keep shootin les down...I e his truths will help all of this come crashing down....I e why does ursulas mother lilly bring up all of these names that connect yet fail to mention how it all came to fruition and end up with mass deception amongst devastation...ie why fail to mention The crooked system headed by sex crimes Chief Ike MCKINNON and his paid pedophile informant Richard Lawson...I e the dude that infested the cass corridor pedophile scene with a badge and a paycheck....

No wonder why ursula stopped helping me get the BLANCHARD name out there, as it would shoot herself in the foot...ie her mothers story direct from the police would end up busting the perps that put out misinformation to begin with... I E the Crooked system Ursulas mother lilly just mentioned...TRUST
Just sayin

Macomb, MI

#21483 Jul 5, 2014
The more you talk, the less you make sense you idiot. Now go take your daughter to the park or something.

Location hidden

#21484 Jul 5, 2014
Just sayin wrote:
The more you talk, the less you make sense you idiot. Now go take your daughter to the park or something.
So please tell me where I went wrong sean??? Where's ursula, lilly, helen, or reasoning? What happened to shill I mean sister? What about BOB kenneth Marsee? So many suggestions left unanswered...so ursula can have a conversation with denise Powell yet denise won't answer or return my calls...did denise Powell really say she never heard of les or is that just a lie to cover eachothers donkeys?? Now I understand why ursula freaked out and said her life was now in danger when I let the cat out of the bag that she found the anglin connection to 514 gardendale...heck, u think I dont realize how crazy all of this sounds...at least its all starting to come full circle, entrapping many in an unstoppable conclusion of truth and justice...TRUST
Ursula

Saint Clair Shores, MI

#21485 Jul 5, 2014
People , that ' s so not true . I ' m Sean Tactical Callahan and that ' s not the Ursula message I approved . Ursula is the love child of Helen Dagner & Ike McKinnon . That should be enough to ruin anybody ' s fireworks celebration .
Just sayin

Macomb, MI

#21486 Jul 5, 2014
Who is Sean again?
Les

Grand Rapids, MI

#21487 Jul 5, 2014
Just sayin wrote:
Who is Sean again?
Let's say if you called the FBI and told them you are the OCCK, Sean is the detective they assign to call you and tell you to stop bothering them.
Ursula

Saint Clair Shores, MI

#21488 Jul 6, 2014
Just sayin wrote:
Who is Sean again?
Do you mean the real Sean, or the every third poster Aa-hole thinks is Sean?
Les

Grand Rapids, MI

#21489 Jul 6, 2014
Ursula wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you mean the real Sean, or the every third poster Aa-hole thinks is Sean?
I met the real Sean. He hooked me up with D.P. and told me to never bother him again.
Just sayin

Macomb, MI

#21490 Jul 6, 2014
Whenever this clown posts and calls me FBI guy or crap like that I laugh. As far as I am concerned he is an oxygen thief. Simple as that.

Location hidden

#21491 Jul 6, 2014
Les wrote:
<quoted text>
As much as I would like to agree with you with anything that contradicts Dan, Norberg lived four streets directly south of Kim King. I lived two blocks east of her on the same street. I knew her by face but not by name. I saw her occassionally in a neighborhood party store and I had very little conversation with her. I am not positive which one I handed it to but I once gave her and her friend some pocket change. Matter of fact I did not know she was Kim King until I recently researched her story and saw her picture. When she went missing it did not get much press. Her mother considers me the top suspect in her daughter's disappearance. Only recently have I been questioned and that was after the story Helen reposted about me killing Kim King. It was wrote obviously by someone that has been in and at my home but it was fraught with inaccuracies. Good try but no cigar.
Ding ding ding...so les is suspected in kimberly kings disappearance...not only that, kimberly kings mother has les as her number one suspect...hmmm...so gary smentowski lived one block over from CHARLES R BLANCHARD, ie his swinger partner and the one whom links to garys assisted suicide, per les's own facts...hmmm...no wonder why les is always talking about a cabin, as thats the illusion the state lets him get away with...I e he can lie all he wants, as long as he doesn't link Kimberly King to CHARLES R BLANCHARD and 514 gardendale...I e the same neighborhood of Gary Smentowski....

P. S...so what if ursula is lillys daughter...I have many facts due to this woman, heck she's the one whom found out michele anglin lived at 514 gardendale...URSULA helped me when my family left me for homelessness...now I understand why, as her mother lilly had enough information to make sense of this investigation, but was met with much scrutiny and DEATH threats...I e, the government shut her down just like pill fickleson, les, what about bob Kenneth Marsee, christopher flynn, art McKinnon,helens murdered husband...
Public Record~~~this train is bound for glory
Ursula

Saint Clair Shores, MI

#21492 Jul 6, 2014
Just sayin wrote:
Whenever this clown posts and calls me FBI guy or crap like that I laugh. As far as I am concerned he is an oxygen thief. Simple as that.
Pretty much. And with the over-abundance of hot air expelled in that exchange, I wouldn't be surprised if the EPA and MI-DEQ are after him too. But don't you think it would make law enforcement's job so much easier if they could put the DNR in charge of the statewide program to hunt and trap him...?

Location hidden

#21493 Jul 6, 2014
Ursula wrote:
<quoted text>
Pretty much. And with the over-abundance of hot air expelled in that exchange, I wouldn't be surprised if the EPA and MI-DEQ are after him too. But don't you think it would make law enforcement's job so much easier if they could put the DNR in charge of the statewide program to hunt and trap him...?
Will the real slim shady please stand up??? This isn't ursula speaking, as the real Ursula knows where I live...I e so do you Sean, but you keep on keeping on with your mean outbursts and simpleton thoughts perceiving me as a pesky thorn...
I E, IVE GOTTEN UNDER YOUR SKIN and theirs no way to get rid of my mental anguish until Im removed from under the surface and shown as the golden rod sent straight from god...Ie, divine intervention will bring my daughter out of this hell shes currently encapsulated within...TRUST
Ursula

Saint Clair Shores, MI

#21494 Jul 6, 2014
Golden rod? It doesn't have to be that fancy, just climb a flagpole during a lightening storm.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

JonBenet Ramsey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What I believe is close to what happened (Apr '15) 1 hr HJT 415
There was Slim Fast Everywhere (May '17) 2 hr HJT 36
Prove Patsy Did Not Throw a Chair (Detective) 3 hr Anonymous 49
CBS case of. VS HLN movie (Oct '16) 3 hr Anonymous 20
John starts to say "Rrrr" as in rape but catche... (Dec '16) 4 hr Anonymous 28
Divine Secrets/lLittle Altars Everywhere/ (Apr '17) 4 hr Anonymous 43
Checking on JonBenet during the night (Aug '15) 4 hr Anonymous 99