Does this help?
Sister

Minneapolis, MN

#21147 Jun 16, 2014
Was Busch's cabin near your cabin, Les?
Sister

Minneapolis, MN

#21148 Jun 16, 2014
I think I need to see Proof that the DNA sample Ray Anger took from me was tested; not to mention the results, if I'm not being too subtle...
Just sayin

Macomb, MI

#21149 Jun 16, 2014
Les wrote:
<quoted text>
Put your money where your mouth is. That message is dated. Name the bet.
And keep cheering Lilly for the most disgusting accusation known to man.
Waterbed line. Best line of the year. Just sayin...
Just sayin

Macomb, MI

#21150 Jun 16, 2014
harry wrote:
<quoted text>
That email was the dogs breakfast. Commpletely fake and manufactured by you yourself . If its possible for a person to be more creepy , pathetic ,needy and self serving than you, then I have never witnessed it . So how will you be celebrating fathers day ? By picking up a street walker and taking advantage of the drug addicted tramp on your waterbed ??
Oops, there it is.
Just sayin

Macomb, MI

#21151 Jun 16, 2014
Les wrote:
<quoted text>
Everytime I try to convey that evidence I get told so what for each piece of the puzzle even though each piece forms over 90% of the puzzle. The only pieces left are who else besides Punky participated. Pictures of victims inside the cabin is a major part of the puzzle. However there still is many witnesses to the lesser pieces of the puzzle that are alive. I have so much evidence that matches the book WIASC but all the losers can say is the book is fiction. The book was co-written by the top detective of the OCCK cases. Punky drove both cars described in the book that witnesses described.
Does anyone have a clue at what a long shot that is to have one person match to both cars?
Does anyone know what a long shot it is that Buster's breed matches both colors and other physical characteristics of hairs found on each victim?.
1). Pictures you claim to have seen, only by producing them will they be evidence.
2). Cars you claim he drove. Again, prove your claim with real evidence.
3). Buster, a dog you made a claim about. No proof there either.
4). You read the book, then proceeded to invent a story to match what you read.

Now go ahead and give us all some hard evidence that cannot be discredited the way I just did above.

Waterbed, too funny. Just sayin...
Les

Grand Rapids, MI

#21152 Jun 16, 2014
Sister wrote:
Shall I toss the Gremlin in the photobucket?
I would not mind seeing it. Where did it go? Scrap?
Les

Grand Rapids, MI

#21153 Jun 16, 2014
Sister wrote:
Was Busch's cabin near your cabin, Les?
Dan has always said near Gladwin. He is correct.
Les

Grand Rapids, MI

#21154 Jun 16, 2014
Just sayin wrote:
<quoted text>
1). Pictures you claim to have seen, only by producing them will they be evidence.
2). Cars you claim he drove. Again, prove your claim with real evidence.
3). Buster, a dog you made a claim about. No proof there either.
4). You read the book, then proceeded to invent a story to match what you read.
Now go ahead and give us all some hard evidence that cannot be discredited the way I just did above.
Waterbed, too funny. Just sayin...
If I tell you the whole story you will just continue to yell liar liar. The task force thanked me and told me they believe me. They are treating me as one of them.
Sister

Minneapolis, MN

#21155 Jun 16, 2014
My mom traded the Gremlin in for a gray 1980 Cutlass Calais with maroon velour interior. By then Gary was out west. The red truck he had after 89 when he came back, still driving the 78, white monte carlo.with blue interior. I believe the carlo was in her name. It was special ordered. My ex said the 78 was the last of the long nosed montes. The 76 and 77 ones look a lot alike. The Vette was bought used, and was pristine, It was a 1980. Mom and her blue gremlin. I thought it was a 1975. Grey interior, not the denim..Gremlin had a luggage rack.. It is parked next to Gary's black lemans (just behind). The 62 Falcon was my boyfriend/ husbands. The brothers in San Deigo, Gary in work clothes, Bruce in poor health. Bruce had lighter hair and blue eyes., He didn't look like my dad. The boy was the son of Bruces wife to be. He was from Mexico city and could hardly speak English.
dirty dale

Bloomfield Hills, MI

#21156 Jun 16, 2014
Sister wrote:
Shall I toss the Gremlin in the photobucket?
EXPOSED Well Dan you are proven to be a fabricator without a shadow of a doubt now . Gary drove a blue gremlin which his sister has just proven and you never mentioned it once . The most iconic and well known prop from the whole OCCK investigation and you didn't even know your suspect drove it . You are a liar and a fabricator , in addition to being a RETARD . See if you can fabricate a back story to explain away why despite knowing every single thing gary supposedly said over the course of 30 years , you had no idea he drove a blue gremlin. consult helens archived site or a wolf in sheeps clothing if you need some " facts " to weave into your new backstory .
dirty dale

Bloomfield Hills, MI

#21157 Jun 16, 2014
kudos to you SISTER . you are the only person in the history of this site to provide actual evidence.
Sister

Minneapolis, MN

#21158 Jun 16, 2014
Gary's red truck was one of those "little red wagons", but he had another red truck that was a GMC and he put the two trucks together, and put a 427 engine in it. Parts were interchangeable. When he repaired the lemans, he may have used 73 or 74 parts, but I thought it was a 72. He had to have a place and an friend who did body work; and he was a welder. I was pretty sure it was white before it was black, maybe thats why Dan is confused about which trunk, which girl was in. There was no paint booth in mom's garage. He drove the Gremlin mostly, and for a long time after Tim's murder, telling all his friends he was cleared, because he had a timecard prooving he was working until after nine that wednesday night. He had a pre-arranged alibi. I think he was the guy they say was pulled over more than two dozen times.
Sister

Minneapolis, MN

#21159 Jun 16, 2014
My mother also said Gary had been chased out of a KFC, and had to drive over a curb, and bent the rim on that Gremlin, She told me that after reading the story of Tim's parents saying it was his favorite meal, and that it was what Tim had had to eat before his death. The road where his body was dumped, was on his way home if he got off the freeway in Farmington Hills, near eight or nine mile & grand river area. He would have to cut through to seven mile. I don't think Merriman rd. went through past eight mile yet. Mom said he got home late Sunday night, then it snowed, but melted the next day. She thought that's when the body was dumped. Can anyone tell me what day Tim was seen riding in a Gremlin? Who did they think was driving?
Sister

Minneapolis, MN

#21160 Jun 16, 2014
One more thing mom said was that she felt creepy, and went out and looked in her Gremlin, after the night Tim was taken, and noticed that the junk mail she had thrown in the back seat last time she drove it, had been sat on and crushed down into the curve of the seat, so she knew that somebody had sat back there.
Sister

Minneapolis, MN

#21161 Jun 16, 2014
"evidence" hasn't done much good in this case so far. Ray Anger has already seen these photos, and heard my story.
Ursula

Saint Clair Shores, MI

#21162 Jun 16, 2014
Sister wrote:
Can anyone tell me what day Tim was seen riding in a Gremlin? Who did they think was driving?
Here's something from Cathy's site on that: 

• Her original post 
http://catherinebroad.wordpress.com/2013/03/0...

• And corrections
http://catherinebroad.wordpress.com/2013/03/0...
Sister

Minneapolis, MN

#21163 Jun 16, 2014
Thank you. I have been reading Catherine's blog quite a bit, and it is truly amazing. Like she says, you can't make this shit up.
Sister

Minneapolis, MN

#21164 Jun 16, 2014
Equally amazing is the interview with Jill's sister.
Sister

Minneapolis, MN

#21165 Jun 16, 2014
Is Cathy aware of me posting here? As I said before, the lady I did get a call back from when I called the tip line, sent me here.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

JonBenet Ramsey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Burke Ramsey, JonBenet's brother, sues CBS in $... (Feb '17) 31 min Logic101 108
Born in 1943 1 hr Anonymous 4
Lawyer for John Ramsey’s ex wife 3 hr Anonymous 5
News 'The Case of: JonBenet Ramsey': Everything We L... (Apr '17) 3 hr Anonymous 8
Vaginal penetration (May '09) 3 hr Anonymous 161
Sacrifice of JonBenet (Nov '07) 3 hr Blue Bottle 75
Stage IV Ovarian cancer July 1992 3 hr Anonymous 11
More from around the web