|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2014

Judged:

Blue Tree Marie wrote:
<quoted text>
And your sarcasm is productive how?
You and your colleagues can have it back. I'll be back in 6 months from now. And I'm sure to read the same crap! BYE
Les

Warren, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2014

Judged:

Reasoning wrote:
<quoted text>
And while we're on the topic. There was postings here by others in the past that have went through the majority of the FOIA papers on the OCCK. And there was NOTHING about LES or his suspect in any of the papers. Absolutely NOTHING! Nothing on either Gary(s).
Everybody knows you have to request FOIA files. They only give what you ask for because the entire file would cost hundreds of thousands of dollars. Request my file and you will know what the authorities now know.
Les

Warren, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2014

Judged:

Blue Tree Marie wrote:

<quoted text>
And your sarcasm is productive how?

It makes Reasoning feel like he has man balls instead of peanuts.
Les

Warren, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2014

Judged:

Reasoning wrote:
<quoted text>
And while we're on the topic. There was postings here by others in the past that have went through the majority of the FOIA papers on the OCCK. And there was NOTHING about LES or his suspect in any of the papers. Absolutely NOTHING! Nothing on either Gary(s).
A lit bulb, a green check mark and a lifesaver. Proof positive Helen is alive and well (but with her head buried in sand)
dirty dale

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2014

Judged:

Les wrote:
<quoted text>
Everybody knows you have to request FOIA files. They only give what you ask for because the entire file would cost hundreds of thousands of dollars. Request my file and you will know what the authorities now know.
I tried to order the files on you but turns out they dnt exist . Much like dan you are a serial killer groupie who gets off fantasizing about it and attempting to insert yourself into the case . I realize you and dan both ruined your lives and are living out your senior years in poverty and desperation , nevertheless this wont be your windfall. Its been 7+ years for both of you weaklings promising a big break just around the corner, which of course never materializes. You 2 losers way too invested in your sick fantasies and wishfull pay offs . Go play bingo in a church basement or take up chain smoking .......
Les

Warren, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2014

Judged:

Happy Father's Day, Dad. Just wanted you to know I love you, and that I'm grateful for having had the kind of Dad that all little girls should. Thanks for raising me to be awesome!:) I hope you have a wonderful day!
Love, Roxanne, Chuck, Charles and James

This is intended for the group of you cheering Lilly for posting that I raped my childen.
harry

Hyattsville, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2014

Judged:

Les wrote:
Happy Father's Day, Dad. I just wanted you to know I love you, and that I'm grateful for having had the kind of Dad that all little girls should. Thanks for raising me to be awesome!:) I hope you have a wonderful day!
Love, Roxanne, Chuck, Charles and James
This is intended for the group of you cheering Lilly for posting that I raped my childen.
That email was the dogs breakfast. Commpletely fake and manufactured by you yourself . If its possible for a person to be more creepy , pathetic ,needy and self serving than you, then I have never witnessed it . So how will you be celebrating fathers day ? By picking up a street walker and taking advantage of the drug addicted tramp on your waterbed ??
Les

Warren, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2014

Judged:

harry wrote:
<quoted text>
That email was the dogs breakfast. Commpletely fake and manufactured by you yourself . If its possible for a person to be more creepy , pathetic ,needy and self serving than you, then I have never witnessed it . So how will you be celebrating fathers day ? By picking up a street walker and taking advantage of the drug addicted tramp on your waterbed ??
Put your money where your mouth is. That message is dated. Name the bet.
And keep cheering Lilly for the most disgusting accusation known to man.
Les

Warren, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2014

Judged:

I know it is so disappointing for most of you to learn Lilly's post was a complete sham. It is sad but only two people have emailed me and apologized for being in the same human race with Lilly.
Les

Warren, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2014

Judged:

To the fathers of the victims: I AM THE ONLY KNOWN LIVING WITNESS TO YOUR CHILDREN BEING HELD IN CAPTIVITY IN PUNKY'S CABIN. The task forces knows this as fact. 5 children.
Popcorn Anyone

La Quinta, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2014

Judged:

Les - YOU are the nay one who has rehashed the assertion that you molested your children. Lilly hasn't posted anything concerning you and your children for, what, two years? You keep bringing it up. I wouldn't have even known about it at all if it were't for you and then I had to go back and fins them to see the original postings. Why would you do that? You are keeping that shit alive - no one else.
Popcorn Anyone

La Quinta, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2014

*only one
Les

Warren, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2014

Judged:

Popcorn Anyone wrote:
Les - YOU are the nay one who has rehashed the assertion that you molested your children. Lilly hasn't posted anything concerning you and your children for, what, two years? You keep bringing it up. I wouldn't have even known about it at all if it were't for you and then I had to go back and fins them to see the original postings. Why would you do that? You are keeping that shit alive - no one else.
Yes, You let someone fake a letter that you raped your own children, post it, then your supposed to laugh it off after family members ask my daughter if there is any truth to the post. This evil conniving woman does not deserve to see the light of day.
Les

Warren, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2014

Judged:

Happy Father's Day, especially those of you that have been falsely and publicly slandered. I am sorry for what has been done to you and the harm it has brought to your families.
Les

Warren, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2014

Judged:

Popcorn Anyone wrote:
Even your post has the tones of defending this disgusting woman. So you are telling me her behavior deserves that I let her off the hook and stop reminding people how disgusting she is.
Today's father's day and she was obviously raped by her father or her father figure.
Popcorn Anyone

La Quinta, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2014

Defense? Good God! I don't anything about Lilly let alone know much about the accusations. Whether you did or did not do these things wasn't even on my radar until you brought it up. As far as I'm concerned an accusation is just words until there is proof. In this case, I am only concerned with the OCCK of which ... as far a you are concerned, I am waiting for proof.
Les

Warren, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2014

harry wrote:
<quoted text>
So how will you be celebrating fathers day ? By picking up a street walker and taking advantage of the drug addicted tramp on your waterbed ??
The women in my life make me feel so loved and appreciated. They keep the dishes washed.
They keep the house clean. They respect my wishes. They respect each other. Hugs are heart felt. On the occassion that I need a good physical work out there is no hesitation. Life is wonderful and I am supposed to put these women out? I will put their beauty (inside and out)up against anything you can find.
Les

Warren, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2014

Popcorn Anyone wrote:
Defense? Good God! I don't anything about Lilly let alone know much about the accusations. Whether you did or did not do these things wasn't even on my radar until you brought it up. As far as I'm concerned an accusation is just words until there is proof. In this case, I am only concerned with the OCCK of which ... as far a you are concerned, I am waiting for proof.
Anyone that can read Lilly's filth on this forum and shrug it off as normal is as disgusting as she is. I am trying to bring the truth to the surface and get I beat over the head like a prairie dog in a Chuckie Cheese game room. I have tons of evidence but all anyone can do is put me down so I don't ruin their game. Everytime I try to convey that evidence I get told so what for each piece of the puzzle even though each piece forms over 90% of the puzzle. The only pieces left are who else besides Punky participated. Pictures of victims inside the cabin is a major part of the puzzle. However there still is many witnesses to the lesser pieces of the puzzle that are alive. I have so much evidence that matches the book WIASC but all the losers can say is the book is fiction. The book was co-written by the top detective of the OCCK cases. Punky drove both cars described in the book that witnesses described.
Does anyone have a clue at what a long shot that is to have one person match to both cars?
Does anyone know what a long shot it is that Buster's breed matches both colors and other physical characteristics of hairs found on each victim? These facts are a pimple to the whole picture. Detectives have told me my info is on the money. They agree that I am right to astronomical heights. All you losers can do is pray that I am lying. I am a great family man. College educated, a manufacturing genius, and loved and respected by many people but you losers can't handle the truth. Public statements by Jessica Cooper and Ray Anger lend to the fact that authorities are now satisfied they know who is the OCCK. I am the one that was brought forth to share my info with a room full of people in a courthouse. I was told they believe me. A detective begged Jessica Cooper to allow her to move forward with my information. Jessica Cooper is the one and only person with the power to move forward with the detectives findings. I fear that the fear of lawsuits is stopping the truth from being made public.
Les

Warren, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2014

harry wrote:
<quoted text>
So how will you be celebrating fathers day ?
The gang is coming over for a BBQ.
Popcorn Anyone

La Quinta, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2014

Judged:

I never said Lilly's posting was normal. Get that straight. Now about your evidence. Stories and memories are not evidence. You talk about pictures - great evidence but, it doesn't exist so... not evidence. Just words. I have a tough time believing that investigators heard all of your words and nodded and agreed, "Les, your info is on the money, Your odds are astronomical," and then shrugged, "oh well." If you were called to testify and by the way, you are not subject to secrecy in what you said, what they asked etc. The law is clear on your right to discuss it. Anyway, if you testified to a GJ, they didn't find your info compelling enough to take action. That should tell you something.

But, it's Father's Day. Go enjoy the BBQ and let's forget I was here.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

11 Users are viewing the JonBenet Ramsey Forum right now

Search the JonBenet Ramsey Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Note-odd detail? 9 min Note 220
"Mr Ramsey Listen Carefully!" New book released... 10 hr Biz 13
I know what really happened to JoneBEnnet 10 hr Biz 69
Snow Prints? 10 hr Biz 34
Sid Wells mother complains (Mar '08) Mon candy 26
Jeffrey MacDonald Is Guilty (Sep '08) Mon OneWhoCares 7,453
Before I Die Mon Biz 5
•••
•••