The Oakland County Child Killer
Reasoning

Sterling Heights, MI

#21025 Jun 12, 2014
Ursula wrote:
<quoted text>
Good find. But it would be more accurate to say there's no competition. Cameron's credentials (assuming they're legit), are pretty impressive.
http://coldcasecameron.com/john-cameron-bio/
Unfortunately when it comes to this case in particular, I have seen many high credential people completely throw logic right out the window. Which makes their credentials completely meaningless. That includes many from LE, attorneys, detectives and others that are part of the system and this case. I had a friend send me a sound file of this Cameron author answering questions from people and he does make the claim that his suspect was the OCCK as well. He comes off as an idiot and doesn't even have his facts straight on the OCCK case but still tries to make a case for it.
Ursula

Bellevue, MI

#21026 Jun 12, 2014
Reasoning wrote:
<quoted text>
Unfortunately when it comes to this case in particular, I have seen many high credential people completely throw logic right out the window. Which makes their credentials completely meaningless. That includes many from LE, attorneys, detectives and others that are part of the system and this case. I had a friend send me a sound file of this Cameron author answering questions from people and he does make the claim that his suspect was the OCCK as well. He comes off as an idiot and doesn't even have his facts straight on the OCCK case but still tries to make a case for it.
Hmm. I did know he was making claims about the OCCK case. But even barring that, I suppose you're right; there would be similar dynamics with LE and other professionals in the Jon Benet Ramsay case even now.

I wonder if this Cameron guy has at any point talked to Dan. Maybe that film inquiry wasn't the joke we thought it was....just a different joke.

Whatever...for $35.00, there'd have to be a lot more than that (at least solve the mystery of the Bermuda Triangle and where's Jimmy Hoffa and find the missing Malaysian jet) before I'd buy it.

So what is Cameron saying about the OCCK cases...that Gary did it?
Ursula

Bellevue, MI

#21027 Jun 12, 2014
And, typo. Reasoning. I didn't know about Cameron's OCCK claims.
Ursula

Bellevue, MI

#21028 Jun 12, 2014
Now here's something I'd pay to see. Dan and Les appearing as contestants on 'To Tell The Truth with serial killer Gary "The Legend" Mctowski'.

http://youtu.be/zY3utgNSEeo
Reasoning

Utica, MI

#21029 Jun 12, 2014
Ursula wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmm. I did know he was making claims about the OCCK case. But even barring that, I suppose you're right; there would be similar dynamics with LE and other professionals in the Jon Benet Ramsay case even now.
I was referring to the OCCK case. I've never had any input on Ramsey case.
Ursula wrote:
<quoted text>
So what is Cameron saying about the OCCK cases...that Gary did it?
He made a big emphasis on a Michigan connection with his suspect once a listener called that brought up the OCCK case. Really took it for a ride which gave me the impression of somoene really trying to pitch his book. Big whoooppeee crap. Proves nothing like all the other stories of authors trying to push their books! More than likely he ripped off from Dan's stories and tried to cash in on it. Sounds like there may be some solid content on other things in his book though but once you make some wild accusations like that, it kind of ruins anything that might be legit in the book.
Sister

Minneapolis, MN

#21030 Jun 12, 2014
I"m fed up now. Where can I post Gary's pictures? I think it's time for Jill Robinson's sister to take a look at my brother, who two other people saw talking to Tim the night he was taken, next to my mothers blue gremlin. The first composite sketch was made of their description, and was a dead ringer for him. And yes he did look like Freddie Prinze. I did give this info to LE, but got nowhere. He also drove a lemans. I have other NEW details that seem to make all kinds of sense, but I don't trust anyone. On page 135 of this forum, someone talks of meeting someone who was a victim who later became a friend. She wonders why a person would brag about knowing the killer. I think I can explain that. Who can I trust in Wayne County? Forget the task force, They actually told me to come on this forum and poke around, because I told them someone was posting stuff about me here. I had my DNA sample taken years ago, but I no longer believe it was tested. When I asked about it they gave me the big shoulder shrug. Any ideas?
Sister

Minneapolis, MN

#21031 Jun 12, 2014
Dan, you are writing a fiction, I'm trying to solve a crime. So you can be quiet.
realist

Washington, DC

#21032 Jun 12, 2014
Sister wrote:
I"m fed up now. Where can I post Gary's pictures? I think it's time for Jill Robinson's sister to take a look at my brother, who two other people saw talking to Tim the night he was taken, next to my mothers blue gremlin. The first composite sketch was made of their description, and was a dead ringer for him. And yes he did look like Freddie Prinze. I did give this info to LE, but got nowhere. He also drove a lemans. I have other NEW details that seem to make all kinds of sense, but I don't trust anyone. On page 135 of this forum, someone talks of meeting someone who was a victim who later became a friend. She wonders why a person would brag about knowing the killer. I think I can explain that. Who can I trust in Wayne County? Forget the task force, They actually told me to come on this forum and poke around, because I told them someone was posting stuff about me here. I had my DNA sample taken years ago, but I no longer believe it was tested. When I asked about it they gave me the big shoulder shrug. Any ideas?
Use a free photobucket account to upload his pics and post the link here. So if Gary is real and you are his sister....is he alive ? Whats his rwl last name ?
realist

Washington, DC

#21033 Jun 12, 2014
**real last name **

Since: Mar 07

Detroit, MI

#21034 Jun 12, 2014
Sister wrote:
Dan, you are writing a fiction, I'm trying to solve a crime. So you can be quiet.
You`re a liar and I know for a fact that you`re not Charlene or Judy.
Sharmaine

Bloomfield Hills, MI

#21035 Jun 12, 2014
Post a photo of Dan "the serial killer groupie " also !!!!!!!
Bet we could all use the laughs !!!!!!!!
Hey Danny , got Jonbenet on your mind today ?
Stupid question as Jonbenet never leaves your mind !!!!!!!
Sister

Minneapolis, MN

#21036 Jun 12, 2014
Why won't anyone believe me? I'm Gary Neal McLean's sister! I'm serious! My mothers name was Sharlene, she lived in Livonia on Merriman Court when the murders happened. Three seperate people described him perfectly. One was Jill Robinson's younger sister. Gary died in a nursing home in Redford on Sept.9, 2006, from liver desease.I'm really frustrated that everyone just wants to verbally assault me. Who can I trust? I trusted Ray Anger with my testimony,but when they interviewed me, they had already heard all kinds of shit from Dan, so they basically laughed me off, took a DNA sample, told Gary they had it. He had his attorney with him, and his timecard, which he punched out after Tim was abducted, and they cleared him. So no one ever saw his photos, except, aparently, Kdogg's cop friend, who shared my stuff with Dan. Now I read Jill's sisters interview and I think, "why was she never showed his photo, even now after this long?" Because he was never listed as a suspect, and he was never listed as ruled out by DNA, so I have to think Ray Anger never had it tested. I had to call him, weeks later, to hear him laugh and say, "Not a match! so get on with your life."
Sharmaine

Bloomfield Hills, MI

#21037 Jun 12, 2014
so can you post his photos ??
tristan

Bloomfield Hills, MI

#21038 Jun 12, 2014
Sister wrote:
Why won't anyone believe me? I'm Gary Neal McLean's sister! I'm serious! My mothers name was Sharlene, she lived in Livonia on Merriman Court when the murders happened. Three seperate people described him perfectly. One was Jill Robinson's younger sister. Gary died in a nursing home in Redford on Sept.9, 2006, from liver desease.I'm really frustrated that everyone just wants to verbally assault me. Who can I trust? I trusted Ray Anger with my testimony,but when they interviewed me, they had already heard all kinds of shit from Dan, so they basically laughed me off, took a DNA sample, told Gary they had it. He had his attorney with him, and his timecard, which he punched out after Tim was abducted, and they cleared him. So no one ever saw his photos, except, aparently, Kdogg's cop friend, who shared my stuff with Dan. Now I read Jill's sisters interview and I think, "why was she never showed his photo, even now after this long?" Because he was never listed as a suspect, and he was never listed as ruled out by DNA, so I have to think Ray Anger never had it tested. I had to call him, weeks later, to hear him laugh and say, "Not a match! so get on with your life."
So tell us a bit about Gary . Specifically , did he think that Dan was the biggest retard ever to walk the earth ?
Sister

Minneapolis, MN

#21039 Jun 12, 2014
Here are the photos of Gary Neal McLean.
http://s102.photobucket.com/user/barb175/slid...
tristan

Bloomfield Hills, MI

#21040 Jun 12, 2014
hairline is similar but scary gary has a much fuller face than the composite drawing . scary gary looks a lot younger in the 1977 photo than the drawing also. my 2c...........
tristan

Bloomfield Hills, MI

#21041 Jun 12, 2014
Hey Danny. If your dream guy gary has been dead for 8 years , who the heck has been doing all the smiley killings lately hahahaha
Sister

Minneapolis, MN

#21042 Jun 12, 2014
Apparently Dan did know Gary, or he knew some things about him that I didn't tell LE. I think some of the stuff from 1972, the two girls he supposedly killed, his apartment he only had for a short time, and the wreck he had with a fire truck. I think he could have done some of the things Dan states, but GOOD GOD ALMIGHTY! after that he just goes off in the rhubarb!.
Sister

Minneapolis, MN

#21043 Jun 12, 2014
My mother said he had shaved his beard and mustache off the day of Tim's abduction. He gained a lot of weight in his face as he aged. Also his hair was longer in back, and his sideburns were long, but not mutton chops. he looked a lot younger when he was clean shaven, so I had the stache taken off of one of the shots.
tristan

Bloomfield Hills, MI

#21044 Jun 12, 2014
So did you ever meet Dan ? I mean what in hell could possess him to be so infatuated and invested in this whole Gary story ? Do you think Dan had a crush on Gary ? Is Dan just a serial killer groupie and this is how he plays it out safely ? He goes out of his way to mention Gary being gay

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

JonBenet Ramsey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Handwriting Scale (Oct '09) 2 min Fr_Brown 294
News JonBenet grand juror: I've seen secret evidence (Dec '16) 12 min Blue Bottle 31
Sacrifice of JonBenet (Nov '07) 44 min Blue Bottle 67
Rope's End 1 hr KCinNYC 6
BrotherMoon was first to ... 1 hr Blue Bottle 21
For BDI sleuths (Aug '17) 1 hr KCinNYC 10
News Burke Ramsey, JonBenet's brother, sues CBS in $... (Feb '17) 1 hr KCinNYC 105
More from around the web