The Oakland County Child Killer
H S D

Bloomfield Hills, MI

#20901 May 15, 2014
Les wrote:
I woke up this morning to a fully dressed pretty woman laying next to me. I asked her why she jumped in my bed. She said it was storming and I make her feel safe. I love making women feel safe. Women love me because I am calm. I am their rock.
Leslie ,
Have you ever woken up to Dan laying next to you in bed , fully dressed , or otherwise ?
Gary may get jealous , as you know he was " turned gay " . I wonder if he in turn , "turned " Dan gay . And since your fiction and Dan's fiction are now intertwined maybe Dan " turned" you as well ?? I don't want to be around if Gary the killing machine gets wind of it . But maybe you are safe , as you are not on a cruise ship and your name doesn't have double consonants or a reference to batman.........
Popcorn Anyone

La Quinta, CA

#20902 May 15, 2014
H S D wrote:
<quoted text>
Leslie ,
Have you ever woken up to Dan laying next to you in bed , fully dressed , or otherwise ?
Gary may get jealous , as you know he was " turned gay " . I wonder if he in turn , "turned " Dan gay . And since your fiction and Dan's fiction are now intertwined maybe Dan " turned" you as well ?? I don't want to be around if Gary the killing machine gets wind of it . But maybe you are safe , as you are not on a cruise ship and your name doesn't have double consonants or a reference to batman.........
Best Post in months
Les

Grand Rapids, MI

#20903 May 15, 2014
Jennie told me today that every day she spends with me makes her so happy.
Just sayin

Center Line, MI

#20904 May 15, 2014
Les wrote:
I woke up this morning to a fully dressed pretty woman laying next to me. I asked her why she jumped in my bed. She said it was storming and I make her feel safe. I love making women feel safe. Women love me because I am calm. I am their rock.
That's funny Les, because when I met you the first thing I thought was you appeared almost homeless. Dirty clothes. Unshaven. Smelled Locke body odor. So tell me why you always want to post these comments about all the women who are attracted to you? The answer of course is simply that you feel the need to post you isome of your fantasy life on here for the 5 or 6 people who read this. You fantasize about being a chick magnet. You fantasizes out being important.

So come on Les. Tell us all again about how you will very soon blow the lid off this case.
Ursula

Saint Clair Shores, MI

#20905 May 15, 2014
H S D wrote:
<quoted text>
Leslie ,
Maybe they "turned" each other gay [like links a chain] in order to get to JeNNie.

"
Les wrote:
Jennie told me today that every day she spends with me makes her so happy.
"
Ursula

Saint Clair Shores, MI

#20906 May 15, 2014
Because, you know, if you can turn someone gay, can turning them into a killer be very far behind?
Les

Grand Rapids, MI

#20907 May 15, 2014
Just sayin wrote:
<quoted text>
That's funny Les, because when I met you the first thing I thought was you appeared almost homeless. Dirty clothes. Unshaven. Smelled Locke body odor. So tell me why you always want to post these comments about all the women who are attracted to you?
First off if you follow the history of this forum I am painted a rapist of my own children. Most people I meet tell me I am much different than described on this forum. I make myself available to all to meet. Patrick had the opportunity but backed out. I believe I have the right to paint myself has a heterosexual straight man. Any woman that knows me knows I am passionate about women. Not men not children. I will leave no doubt in your mind that I am only attracted to women and adult women only.
Women can be attracted to my looks, to my personality, to my kindness and some to my generosity. Some simply because I have a home and a car. Most to all of above.Of the three women that met me at Tim Horton's the one that hated me now tells me she loves me and allows me liberties that at one time she was strictly against giving me. She talks about how her feelings for me did an about face. Are you the third women which I only met once at Tim Horton's? I saved Cynthia's life and have helped Angelica since then.

Since: Mar 07

Detroit, MI

#20908 May 15, 2014
Les wrote:
<quoted text>
First off if you follow the history of this forum I am painted a rapist of my own children. Most people I meet tell me I am much different than described on this forum. I make myself available to all to meet. Patrick had the opportunity but backed out. I believe I have the right to paint myself has a heterosexual straight man. Any woman that knows me knows I am passionate about women. Not men not children. I will leave no doubt in your mind that I am only attracted to women and adult women only.
Women can be attracted to my looks, to my personality, to my kindness and some to my generosity. Some simply because I have a home and a car. Most to all of above.Of the three women that met me at Tim Horton's the one that hated me now tells me she loves me and allows me liberties that at one time she was strictly against giving me. She talks about how her feelings for me did an about face. Are you the third women which I only met once at Tim Horton's? I saved Cynthia's life and have helped Angelica since then.
I`m still curious about what part your brother that allegedly burnt the cabin played in all this. There was Punky and Gary Mac when they had Donna Serra, then Punky got scared and entered the service. There was Punky and Gary in the blue van when they abducted Jane Allan at the mall. That was your van wasn`t it?? Then Punky was sitting in the blue lemans when Gary Mac was talking to Tim King. Gary Mac was driving Punky`s green Ford when he tried to abduct the girl on Marlborough. Punky`s dog Buster was in the photos so he had to have been at the cabin when the kids were.

So why did they need your brother??? And why would he burn the cabin???? Care to explain. The more that flows out, the more fits in place. Perhaps you can jog something else that may help.
Les

Grand Rapids, MI

#20909 May 16, 2014
DETROIT wrote:
<quoted text>I`m still curious about what part your brother that allegedly burnt the cabin played in all this. There was Punky and Gary Mac when they had Donna Serra, then Punky got scared and entered the service. There was Punky and Gary in the blue van when they abducted Jane Allan at the mall. That was your van wasn`t it?? Then Punky was sitting in the blue lemans when Gary Mac was talking to Tim King. Gary Mac was driving Punky`s green Ford when he tried to abduct the girl on Marlborough. Punky`s dog Buster was in the photos so he had to have been at the cabin when the kids were.
So why did they need your brother??? And why would he burn the cabin???? Care to explain. The more that flows out, the more fits in place. Perhaps you can jog something else that may help.
My brother played no part in the OCCK abductions or killings but he pulled his own boners.
He had a beer party at the cabin then simply burned it. He did feel he was doing me a favor.
Insurance was a factor.

Detroit, MI

#20910 May 16, 2014
Les wrote:
<quoted text>
My brother played no part in the OCCK abductions or killings but he pulled his own boners.
He had a beer party at the cabin then simply burned it. He did feel he was doing me a favor.
Insurance was a factor.
O.K. you said that Scott dated, was it your sister and Scott was buddies with Pervinkler. Pervinkler told Scott that he was going to rape Judy Ferro. Did anyone else in your family know Pervinkler or know Scott before she started dating him???
Just sayin

Macomb, MI

#20911 May 16, 2014
Les, your fantasies indicate you are straight. But my point is they are your fantasies. Women don't dig you because you have a home and a car. Your home is a trailer for God's sake. The only women who would take advantage of your situation are homeless heroin junkies. Keep writing your fiction Les. You ruined this forum. You and that idiot Detroit. At one time there was good information on here to read. FOIA documents from the actual investigation. I was able to read that investigators had looked into Helen's John seriously several times. We also learned what the investigators actually thought of Helen, even though they believed this John had told her he was the killer. You Les, ruined this with your fantasies. Even now you keep mischaracterizing what Patrick said to you. That is because you are a liar and can't keep your lies straight. I'm just waiting for your old feeble azz to threaten me. Now that would be something. Bwahahahaha"
Les

Grand Rapids, MI

#20912 May 16, 2014
Just sayin wrote:
Les, your fantasies indicate you are straight. But my point is they are your fantasies. Women don't dig you because you have a home and a car. Your home is a trailer for God's sake. The only women who would take advantage of your situation are homeless heroin junkies. Keep writing your fiction Les. You ruined this forum. You and that idiot Detroit. At one time there was good information on here to read. FOIA documents from the actual investigation. I was able to read that investigators had looked into Helen's John seriously several times. We also learned what the investigators actually thought of Helen, even though they believed this John had told her he was the killer. You Les, ruined this with your fantasies. Even now you keep mischaracterizing what Patrick said to you. That is because you are a liar and can't keep your lies straight. I'm just waiting for your old feeble azz to threaten me. Now that would be something. Bwahahahaha"
Is it my fantasy that I was subpeaned to the Grand Jury?
Popcorn Anyone

La Quinta, CA

#20913 May 16, 2014
How would anyone know? You haven't been able to prove otherwise.
Les

Grand Rapids, MI

#20914 May 16, 2014
DETROIT wrote:
<quoted text>O.K. you said that Scott dated, was it your sister and Scott was buddies with Pervinkler. Pervinkler told Scott that he was going to rape Judy Ferro. Did anyone else in your family know Pervinkler or know Scott before she started dating him???
Scott met Punky's sister in 1980. Scott told me about Pervinkler after that.
Just sayin

Macomb, MI

#20915 May 16, 2014
Hey idiot, I know much more about that Grand Jury than you do. You freaking tool. Everything you say is based on your word. Which by the way, amounts to a big pile of ship...
Les

Grand Rapids, MI

#20916 May 16, 2014
Just sayin wrote:
Hey idiot, I know much more about that Grand Jury than you do. You freaking tool. Everything you say is based on your word. Which by the way, amounts to a big pile of ship...
What proof would satisfy the standards you hold Patrick and Helen to?
We have seen police public acknowledgment that Patrick and Helen are wrong about their killer but you are calling my GJ subpeana hogwash.Your standard has me forging prosecuter's signatures. I can't prove anything with your childlike argument.

Detroit, MI

#20917 May 17, 2014
Les wrote:
<quoted text>
Scott met Punky's sister in 1980. Scott told me about Pervinkler after that.
Is Scott about 6 foot with dark black straight hair?
Les

Grand Rapids, MI

#20918 May 17, 2014
DETROIT wrote:
<quoted text>Is Scott about 6 foot with dark black straight hair?
Scott matches but his hair is light brown.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#20919 May 17, 2014
Just sayin wrote:
Hey now STC, calm down mr. Fbi guy...so you kno the grand jury was just a farce, as it has done more harm than good...glad to see you're too afraid to respond to me, as you realize your on a sinking pile of ship weighed down by decades of pig schtick and utter hog wash...

Stc likes feeding the trolls, as his synapses mos def can't keep a lid on the real truth so he keeps spreading the pig feed to the trolls hoping others won't notice the stench...
Anyhow, pill be making baby steps towards the future of truth and justice...all of my efforts are off and running and nothing other than jahs truths will be accepted by society...this is why the latest press release came from outside jokeland county, as all media outlets in the metro area now know the truth...they might not be able to report that CHARLES R BLANCHARD was the O.C.C.K, Detroit prostitute killer, ann arbor co ed murder, ie linked to nearly 60 deaths, but the media mos def isnt putting out the prosecutors office information any longer as they now know its False information and illegal...
You can thank pill ficklesons jah and all of the lucky stars that have illuminated him thus far...TRUST...psalms 91 yO!!!

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#20920 May 17, 2014
Just sayin wrote:
Do you really think people are soo brainwashed that they'll override the fact one never tells me how I'm wrong??? If the investigation is still open how come nobodys visited Robert L Anglin in prison to question him on why hes serving a life term with no parole for the murder of cynthia cadieux...then ask him how his daughter is shown as being raised and related to charles r blanchard...I have record of michele anglin pattyn blancard plumb living at 514 gardendale during the years of these murders...heck, thanks to felon dagner we know he was twice investigated by internal affairs and even tailed by his police colleagues when the investigation was silenced or paid off...then in 2006 another detective was forced to withdraw his investigation...what about BoB, he had the same Information, a former cop heading a cult (blanchards r masons, mk ultra) that killed these four kids and 14 others...bobs team of investigators or detective link this group/suspect to nearly 60 deaths, and sadly robert l anglin rots in prison as he was set up by his baby grandaddy charles r blanchard, the Cop suspect that bob claimed had other victims not officially linked to the OccK buried within the vicinity...yikes
Ie, kimberly king, missing from warren in 1979 and never found, ie the spirit, ghost, or residual energy trapped at 514 gardendale in ferndale michigan...TRUST

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

JonBenet Ramsey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I don't know how I missed this (Jan '17) 52 min JimmyWells 161
News The Team from "The Case of Jon Benet" (Feb '17) 2 hr heatherk79 10
Candy 2 hr heatherk79 17
THIS is Why Some Posts or Threads May "Disappear" 3 hr heatherk79 4
Hmmm 6 hr Tex- 14
Invisible Intruder 6 hr Tex- 4
JonBenet's dolls (Sep '06) 7 hr berrytea333 330
More from around the web