Les

Warren, MI

#20773 Apr 26, 2014
DETROIT wrote:
<quoted text>So I`m still trying to understand this about your brother that`s dead. What was his first name and is he the one that burned the cabin?
I don't feel comfortable giving his name but yes he burned the cabin.
Les

Warren, MI

#20774 Apr 26, 2014
Reasoning wrote:
After being away from this for so long now and then I decided to just check on it today. I can't believe that anyone in their right mind would still bother to respond to this retard. He has nothing to offer to this case although he has tried to control this forum for several years now. He is even using the same old stale bait that he used years ago on everyone. What surprises me the most is the one that clearly stated long ago to ignore him yet seems to be the one most responsive to his post. Do you really think you are going to change matters here? You keep getting his attention so he keeps winning his cause. Let the retards have this forum. Anyone that has any concern or serious interest in this case is not reading here anyway. They left long ago!
!st No one has left except Helen.
2nd Who ever this person that you are referring to, you sound more like you fear this person than hate this person.
Gary Legend

United States

#20775 Apr 26, 2014
Guys. Seriously. Stop talking about me . Dan is brain damageg , severely mentally ill , and has been marginally mentally retardred since birth . If you ever saw him in person you wouldnt trust him to wash your car . LoL you would maybe give him 50 cents out of pity. We used to joke with him cause he believes anything . You guys should hear sone of the other conspiracy shit he believes that has nothing to do with serial killers . Politics , obama , religion ,too much to elaborate. Even his family laughs at him . Well you cant put toothpaste back in the tubeI guess. At least he wont mention my last name.......
Over and Out........Gary
Popcorn Anyone

La Quinta, CA

#20776 Apr 26, 2014
Les wrote:
<quoted text>
!st No one has left except Helen.
2nd Who ever this person that you are referring to, you sound more like you fear this person than hate this person.
This is good stuff! I didn't read anything about hate. Hating is a waste of good energy. Scared? I don't think Reasoning has ever been scared of you or anyone. I can'y speak for him but seriously how do you see hate or fear in his post?
Gary Gary quite contrary

Roseville, MI

#20777 Apr 26, 2014
Burt wrote:
Hey have any of you guys heard the Gary legend . Apparently hes responsible for every single death in the united states and the world since October 18th 1968 . I heard that Gary is the son of lucifer who abdicated the throne of hades the very same autumn day in '68 that gary caused his first murder. Oh Gary is real alright . The devils greatest feat is making you believe he doesnt exist......
Wasn't he like BFFs with Gscy, met him working construction? Also, I heard his first murder happened when he killed somebody with his baby rattle.
Les

Warren, MI

#20778 Apr 26, 2014
Popcorn Anyone wrote:
<quoted text>This is good stuff! I didn't read anything about hate. Hating is a waste of good energy. Scared? I don't think Reasoning has ever been scared of you or anyone. I can'y speak for him but seriously how do you see hate or fear in his post?
While Reasonngs words don't say hate he rallies people to hate. Helen and Lilly directly spew hatred and he heavily supports them Reasoning fears being embarressed by being caught with his pants down for fighting truth and justice and being sucked into Helen's scams. I take it you haven't been following Reasoning posts for long.
Gary Antichrist

United States

#20779 Apr 26, 2014
Gary Gary quite contrary wrote:
<quoted text>
Wasn't he like BFFs with Gscy, met him working construction? Also, I heard his first murder happened when he killed somebody with his baby rattle.
Incorrect . The infamous baby rattle massacre was Garys 2nd murder. His first murder victim was the doctor who delivered him . The doctor slapped Gary , as was the custom in those days and naturally Gary executed him immediatly......
Gary Apocalypse

United States

#20780 Apr 26, 2014
If you are curious about Garys latest deeds , you will be surprised (maybe not) to know he was the real pilot of Malaysia airlines MH370 ......add another 100 + to the hitlist .....
Gary The Beast

Roseville, MI

#20781 Apr 27, 2014
So more than likely Dan knows where the missing jet is. I wonder whose public hair Gary planted in the black box.
Les

Warren, MI

#20782 Apr 27, 2014
This is not the place for levity. My stomach hurts. Please stop.

Since: Mar 07

Detroit, MI

#20783 Apr 27, 2014
Les wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't feel comfortable giving his name but yes he burned the cabin.
Actually, you said his name 30 or 40 pages ago, so we could look it up, but please explain why if he was a pedophile involved with kids at the cabin that he would burn the cabin?????

Detroit, MI

#20784 Apr 27, 2014
Gary The Beast wrote:
So more than likely Dan knows where the missing jet is. I wonder whose public hair Gary planted in the black box.
The jet crashed into THE WATER. Duh!

Detroit, MI

#20785 Apr 27, 2014
Les wrote:
This is not the place for levity. My stomach hurts. Please stop.
Your stomach hurts because you SHOT yourself. Malanta won`t cure that because you have LEAD poisoning.
Les

Warren, MI

#20786 Apr 27, 2014
DETROIT wrote:
<quoted text>Your stomach hurts because you SHOT yourself. Malanta won`t cure that because you have LEAD poisoning.
Dizzy Dan bashing is much more fun.
Roger John Smith

Clarkston, MI

#20787 Apr 27, 2014
KAWISHIWI
SHELLBACK
BOWLING TROPHY
CUL DE SAC
DEAD END
CAMPBELL / HILTON
GLENWOOD
SARATOGA
TWO TWO TWO
EDITH
SWEDISH
SWEDEN
ROLLO
BLOOD EAGLE
VALHALLA

Detroit, MI

#20788 Apr 28, 2014
Les wrote:
<quoted text>
Dizzy Dan bashing is much more fun.
You`re right!!! Dizzy Dan BASHING YOU is much more fun!!!

Detroit, MI

#20789 Apr 28, 2014
#1 Gary had a 1973 Pontiac Lemans which had Bondo on the left rear. A 1973 Lemans with bondo on the left rear was seen at Jill Robinson`s body dump
#2 Gary`s lemans was originally red, but when he sold it to Dan it was black, but when he gave Dan the scoops he intended to install they were painted BLUE, meaning the car must have once been BLUE
When Tim King was abducted witnesses saw a man sitting in a BLUE or green 1973 Lemans and another man Gary`s age talking to Tim
#3 Gary looks Mexican and briefly had long scraggly hair and wide sideburns at time of Tim Kings abduction
Fits description seen at Tim King`s abduction
#4 Gary borrowed 12 gauge at Christmas
Jill Robinson shot with 12 gauge at Christmas
#5 Gary had 10 or so photos in plastic bag which he said Dan couldn`t see or he`d have to kill him
Les Martin claims to have found 11 photos in a plastic bag in the cabin ceiling

Detroit, MI

#20790 Apr 28, 2014
#6 cabin where Donna Serra, jane Allan OCCK kids was kept was near Gladwyn
Fits cabin owned by Gary Smentowski
#7Jane Allan carbon monoxide in garage
Cabin at Gladwyn had attached garage
#8 Gary says girl broke window and Gary caught her
Cabin had wood over window because someone allegedly tried to break in
#9 Gary says he killed in 1972, then not again until 1975
Fits when Gary Smentowski went in service because of Donna Serra`s death and fits when gary Smentowski got out of service
#10 Cross that police have says Kristine, but it`s the wrong cross. Kristine`s cross with peeling gold coating was engraved by hand with like a nail
When Gary removed the gold coating all that was left was a dent-NO NAME WAS LEFT

Detroit, MI

#20791 Apr 28, 2014
#11 Jill Robinson bike left behind VALENTI & Lieberman art store
Gary then goes and visits paula VALENTI and tries to grab Terri dumazz while driving a green FORD-gary Smentowski owned a green FORD
#12 Jane ALLAN carbon monoxide
Dan told police that Gary said he killed JANE
#13 Jane ALLAN carbon monoxide
Dan saw Gary`s trunk hinges were both sprung upward because someone tried to get out of trunk and kicked upward and lock had metal scratch marks because Jane tried to get out of trunk
#14 Gary`s LEMAN`s was originally RED, his first new car. Gary had blue truck that he painted RED, then 1969 CHEVY painted RED WITH black INTERIOR which he said HE DIDN`T PAINT INTERIOR ON RED BECAUSE IT WAS ARCH`s FAVORITE
ARCH SLOAN had BLUE Ford and BLACK 1969 CHEVY
Gary said he painted interior of BLUE truck
#15 Gary approached Dan with pillow to smother him
OCCK kids smothered

Detroit, MI

#20792 Apr 28, 2014
#16 Both Dan and Gary`s own sister have both separately named Gary as the OCCK
Yet they`ve never met, never talked, no letters, no skype, no internet, no facebook, live in different states
#17 Gary gave Dan ride to work. two weeks later dead black hoboes body was in dumpster-neighbor saw it but wouldn`t tell police
Gary said him and Paul killed the hobo
#18 Gary and Paul said Gary killed COFFEE girl in Ypsilanti on Gottfredson and police found her
Ypsilanti police admit to finding body of 25 year old woman named KOVI on Gottfredson-THEN Michigan State Police stopped the Investigation
#19 Dan saw Gary give Paul what appeared to be girls body covered by big rug
Paul`s sisters found the girls body under his bed-Dan called police, they did nothing
#20 Dan heard girl talking, yelling inside Gary`s trunk, saw Gary open trunk, talk to her inside and reach in and what looked like pinch her throat. Gary left -Dan called police. They did nothing

etc... etc... etc...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

JonBenet Ramsey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The case against JMK 51 min Legal__Eagle 7
Fleet and Priscilla White on Peter Boyles show ... 1 hr Legal__Eagle 54
"Note-Free Case Discussion" 2 hr robert 102
Note-odd detail? 3 hr robert 2,406
Phone Records (Apr '14) 4 hr tron 21
Upcoming National Enquirer story - JonBenet Ram... (Oct '10) 4 hr tony 50
m mi 17 hr M MI 1
More from around the web