Les

Warren, MI

#20570 Mar 30, 2014
annoyed wrote:
<quoted text>
Les, you are gay, and probably the sex slave of some pedophile who you try to convince yourself that he loves you, but you know in your heart that he just wants little boys, so you pretend you are one. In truth though, you are the obedient servant of a queer, misguided fairy, That is why you post this garbage about women. Just come out of the closet you wimpy little faggot. No woman would allow you to touch her, unless she was a corpse...but that is probably your thing too. Warped little sissy.
The other day I walked into a room and there was a cute looking woman sitting on a couch.
It turned out to be a male. I told him that I mistook him for a woman and he said "I get that all the time". It made me question my sexuality for a split second. However I reaffirmed my sexuality last night. Whew, scared me for a second.
Les

Warren, MI

#20571 Mar 30, 2014
annoyed wrote:
<quoted text>
Les, you are gay, and probably the sex slave of some pedophile who you try to convince yourself that he loves you, but you know in your heart that he just wants little boys, so you pretend you are one. In truth though, you are the obedient servant of a queer, misguided fairy, That is why you post this garbage about women. Just come out of the closet you wimpy little faggot. No woman would allow you to touch her, unless she was a corpse...but that is probably your thing too. Warped little sissy.
After further thought if my sexuality had anything to do with making the truth public I would take one in the gripper for the gipper. But please take it slow because I am a virgin.
more annoyed

Clarksville, MI

#20572 Mar 30, 2014
annoyed wrote:
Is Helen still alive? I found what I think is her obit the other day.
what more do you need to find , remains ? why don't you tell us then , dipshit .
more annoyed

Clarksville, MI

#20573 Mar 30, 2014
Les wrote:
This is how Truth Dude operates. He thinks the process of elimination will leave him at the top of the heap. Trouble is he has 9.996 suspects to eliminate. Not even the task force could do that until a certain someone came along and they eliminated Busch with an emphatic vigor.
can you not . wait for the body to at least cool you slimey piece of mutton .
Les

Warren, MI

#20574 Mar 31, 2014
more annoyed wrote:
<quoted text>
can you not . wait for the body to at least cool you slimey piece of mutton .
My Chaos agent 87 told me Helen is alive and well. Her intelligence agency is reporting that she might as well be dead because this hole is way to deep for her to climb out of.
TruthDude

Beirut, Lebanon

#20575 Mar 31, 2014
Les wrote:
This is how Truth Dude operates. He thinks the process of elimination will leave him at the top of the heap. Trouble is he has 9.996 suspects to eliminate. Not even the task force could do that until a certain someone came along and they eliminated Busch with an emphatic vigor.
Les,

No Les, rather I would think my considered response given was considerate and neutral as written. I requested a responsible listing or link of the claimed obituary, and gave credit to the person for her historic contribution as an archivist of this case. I did not insult her or anyone, and did not operate in a monolith as you have. Only YOU could find anything negative with it indicative or a lack of proper processing in your demented brain.

Nobody has announced that Busch has been eliminated, or anyone associated with him. Rather, in 7/06 his confession, and that of his colleague Green in prison, opened this case up to the point of official action. To date, your input into this case to any official body I know of, has not caused any such official action beyond tolerating the interview itself with you. Example; has anyone dug up Buster ? or taken any other forensic step. NO, or please state it.!!!!

The DNA obtained from the Pontiac car does not eliminate Busch, and rather simply begs the question as to who was the unknown friend of Sloan who borrowed that vehicle. Only YOU have claimed to be some authority in eliminating anyone, but yet to all you lack any actual standing credibility. Got it ? Actually NOTHING you have claimed has stood the test of time, nor been subjected to any actual peer review from an interest in it. Rather, your own writings and expressions here on this forum, and your documented background of civil commitment as a nut job paves the way for a finding of no credibility even if part of what you were saying were true. You are your own worst let down.!!!!
Theo

United States

#20576 Mar 31, 2014
Seems Dag hasnt logged on to her site for 2+ weeks...I ascertain that she is either in hospital or passed .
TruthDude

Beirut, Lebanon

#20577 Mar 31, 2014
Theo,

Nobody has shown her to have passed, and we should rather be in error on the side of life. If she has passed, then she will finally have the answers she has longed for. While her website stresses her own suspect , it is otherwise the best collection as an archive standing apart from that.

We need to separate personality from performance, and give credit where credit is due. Further, nobody should take satisfaction in someone else's death; as we don't want to stoop to being as low as those we come here to investigate and find out about. While I do not support Helen's views and have openly stated as such, I recognize her years of hard work unrelated to her own suspect. Should it be true she has passed, do not speak ill of the dead. Otherwise, assume life, and carry on with dignity.
theo

Baltimore, MD

#20578 Apr 1, 2014
Hi patrick . I never said Dag has passed , just that its possible given her own statements regarding her poor health. I said its also possible she is in hospital. I like Dag and didnt mean to disreapect her name .

That said.....How are you finding serene Lebanon these days ? Any Nassrallah sightings yet??

Stay safe St. Patrick !!!!!!.
TruthDude

Beirut, Lebanon

#20579 Apr 1, 2014
theo wrote:
Hi patrick . I never said Dag has passed , just that its possible given her own statements regarding her poor health. I said its also possible she is in hospital. I like Dag and didnt mean to disreapect her name .
That said.....How are you finding serene Lebanon these days ? Any Nassrallah sightings yet??
Stay safe St. Patrick !!!!!!.
Theo,

I"m here through mid June, and could use a Philly Cheese Steak about now, as I'm sick of Pita bread. I'm outside of Beirut itself, and nearer the Syrian border working in a project here.

Nobody seems to have the straight scoop about Helen, and it may very well be she is in vacation or something. The only dependable thing on this blog is that Les will post inappropriately with his whacked out statements, and nothing more of substance that can be measured. This site got off track long ago. For me, These victims, their families, and those investigating it are all that matter.

Thanks for the ST. Patrick remark a few weeks late, but I'm no Saint, but have been considered for investiture (Knighthood). None of us though at the end of the day are more than caring people at our best who are also just trying to make a living as best we can with what opportunities are dealt to us. While we must tolerate the Lesser Les's of the world, and the other unique personalities along the way; it is the journey we endure. Let's hope for a breakthrough soon among those still living who have a tale to tell, and are motivated to do so by someone or something.

TRUTHDUDE
hellooo

Lansing, MI

#20580 Apr 3, 2014
has it not occurred to anyone that perhaps she has been kidnapped and / or murdered ? John is still out there , you know ....
oh no

Wixom, MI

#20581 Apr 7, 2014
where are we going to get all the latest news ?

who is going to tell us if we're right or wrong and who is full of shit and who is not full of shit ?

I was thinking I am maybe on to something , but how can I know without the expert .

life will go on and everyone will forget these cases haven't been solved . the families are going to be especially devastated , because who will remind them . I hope they do not forget what their children looked like .

there is no one to keep law enforcement honest and without the watchdog they will go rogue .
Les

Warren, MI

#20582 Apr 7, 2014
oh no wrote:
where are we going to get all the latest news ?
who is going to tell us if we're right or wrong and who is full of shit and who is not full of shit ?
I was thinking I am maybe on to something , but how can I know without the expert .
life will go on and everyone will forget these cases haven't been solved . the families are going to be especially devastated , because who will remind them . I hope they do not forget what their children looked like .
there is no one to keep law enforcement honest and without the watchdog they will go rogue .
no one lives in Brant Michigan, only wild animals.
Les

Warren, MI

#20583 Apr 8, 2014
Anyone notice when "you know who" does not raise that ugly mug that the Mad Judgemeister does not appear.

Since: Mar 07

Detroit, MI

#20584 Apr 8, 2014
TruthDude wrote:
<quoted text>
Theo,
I"m here through mid June, and could use a Philly Cheese Steak about now, as I'm sick of Pita bread. I'm outside of Beirut itself, and nearer the Syrian border working in a project here.
Nobody seems to have the straight scoop about Helen, and it may very well be she is in vacation or something. The only dependable thing on this blog is that Les will post inappropriately with his whacked out statements, and nothing more of substance that can be measured. This site got off track long ago. For me, These victims, their families, and those investigating it are all that matter.
Thanks for the ST. Patrick remark a few weeks late, but I'm no Saint, but have been considered for investiture (Knighthood). None of us though at the end of the day are more than caring people at our best who are also just trying to make a living as best we can with what opportunities are dealt to us. While we must tolerate the Lesser Les's of the world, and the other unique personalities along the way; it is the journey we endure. Let's hope for a breakthrough soon among those still living who have a tale to tell, and are motivated to do so by someone or something.
TRUTHDUDE
Truth Dude, it`s nearer than you think. Gary invited me to Filthy McNasty`s and naturally I didn`t go. There he met a guy who taught him about worshipping satan, took him to murder children and adults in NY, PA.(Marshall. Williams, NeReNBERG) and this guy NoRBERG KEPT THE ITEMS FROM THE OCCK kids in a wooden cigar box and moved out west. They weren`t the real items though. Once I saw a 2nd cross. This cross had the coating removed which apparently had only been inscribed with a nail or light carbide scratch because there was no name on the cross, only a dent from where the name had been. This guy taught Gary to tie knots which Gary tied Jane ALLAN with when Gary carbon monoxided her in Gary Smentowski`s cabin with attached garage. That`s how numnutz Les saw those photos.

On the 20th anniversary of the murder of Jill Robinson J.R., Gary killed Jonbenet Ramsey J.R. OCCK`s all had ANIMAL HAIR as was ANIMAL HAIR stuck to Jonbenet Ramsey. Tim King was FED chicken and then STRANGLED WITH IT PARTLY DIGESTED , as was Jonbenet FED pineapple and STRANGLED WITH IT PARTLY DIGESTED, OCCK were WED & sun and all REDRESSED, Jonbenet killed on WED and REDRESSED in WED underwear. OCCK were CLEANED. Gary messed up CLEANING Jonbenet and left his saliva DNA co-mingled with Jonbenet`s blood and Bode Technology found MATCHING touch DNA with a full 10 DNA markers on Jonbenet`s long john waistband. Just as Gary left Hairs on the OCCK kids to mislead the police, ONE OF WHICH IS MINE, he also left my brothers underarm hair on the blanket covering Jonbenet Ramsey.

Believe it or not it will be over soon.

Detroit, MI

#20585 Apr 8, 2014
I don`t know how distinctive of a pattern that one can go with plant or dirt DNA but Gary took this 1/2" rope and rubbed it in the dirt/ Michigan Peat mix that I was using to grow corn in my brothers back yard. Gary left the rope in a brown paper bag in my brothers shed to age and the same rope and brown paper bag were found at the Jonbenet Ramsey murder with pieces of the brown bag on Jonbenet`s bed and in jonbenet`s hair. Seems like they could match up that Michigan peat in Boulder Colorado top the matching Michigan peat in my brothers back yard.
scary hairy gary

Baltimore, MD

#20586 Apr 10, 2014
I didnt do it.....I swear. We just made up stories to amuse our mentally challenged buddy (dan). He believed it and took it too far . Mea culpu , wat do I expect telling tales to a guy with a slow 11 years old kids intelligence
Les

Warren, MI

#20587 Apr 10, 2014
scary hairy gary wrote:
I didnt do it.....I swear. We just made up stories to amuse our mentally challenged buddy (dan). He believed it and took it too far . Mea culpu , wat do I expect telling tales to a guy with a slow 11 years old kids intelligence
I believe you. But Scary can you give me a general layout of the cabin so I can help clear you name? What direction was the cabin facing and what end was the attached garage?
Les

Warren, MI

#20588 Apr 10, 2014
It's ironic Dan that you call me numbnuts after the great friendship that we have. We are all we are almost related by our suspects.

Detroit, MI

#20589 Apr 10, 2014
scary hairy gary wrote:
Stop picking on Les, he can`t help it. It all started after Gary taught him to play swallow the sausage..Les got the Oscar Meyer reward.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

JonBenet Ramsey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chief James Kolar on the JonBenet Ramsey case, ... (Aug '13) 25 min Just Wondering 283
Phone Records 49 min CSummons 11
Note-odd detail? 53 min CSummons 581
Burke Ramsey REFUSED to be interviewed by inves... (Sep '10) 5 hr Steve Eller 656
How were they supposed to get the money on Chri... 12 hr Legal__Eagle 2
Suspect # 1- Rod Westmoreland did it or he was ... (Mar '10) Sat Undrtheradar 124
Why do so many RDI's think Burke did it (Sep '10) Sat Rangette 692
•••

JonBenet Ramsey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••