The Oakland County Child Killer
Les

Grand Rapids, MI

#20588 Apr 10, 2014
It's ironic Dan that you call me numbnuts after the great friendship that we have. We are all we are almost related by our suspects.

Since: Mar 07

Detroit, MI

#20589 Apr 10, 2014
scary hairy gary wrote:
I didnt do it.....I swear. We just made up stories to amuse our mentally challenged buddy (dan). He believed it and took it too far . Mea culpu , wat do I expect telling tales to a guy with a slow 11 years old kids intelligence
Stop picking on Les, he can`t help it. It all started after Gary taught him to play swallow the sausage..Les got the Oscar Meyer reward.
Les

Grand Rapids, MI

#20590 Apr 10, 2014
DETROIT wrote:
<quoted text>Stop picking on Les, he can`t help it. It all started after Gary taught him to play swallow the sausage..Les got the Oscar Meyer reward.
It's ironic that you can say disgusting things but it's OK. After all this is PG site.

Helen's in hiding because she is ashamed of herself. She very alive and very talkative.
Les

Grand Rapids, MI

#20591 Apr 11, 2014
Patrick, Let's look at the facts.

1. I was subpeaned to the grand jury. No one connected to Busch has been. No one gets that far without being investigated first.

2. My suspect was not ruled out in a press conference by any official.
Busch was adamently ruled out.

3. While you claim a cover up. I claim absolute knowledge of a cover up. It is not under the pretense of harming an investigation. Public officials have closed the book on these murders.

4. Your offer to polygraph me was inviting me to prove I lied to Grand Jury. Just discussing it can get me jail time, let known summit to your choice of questions. Do I have a legit reason to not submit to "your investigation?"
Les

Grand Rapids, MI

#20592 Apr 11, 2014
Flat Top, You tell me that I can stop and see you or meet me somewhere and I will tell you straight up what happened. I won't stop by until I get a feel for your level of bitterness.
TruthDude

Beirut, Lebanon

#20593 Apr 12, 2014
Les wrote:
Patrick, Let's look at the facts.
1. I was subpeaned to the grand jury. No one connected to Busch has been. No one gets that far without being investigated first.
2. My suspect was not ruled out in a press conference by any official.
Busch was adamently ruled out.
3. While you claim a cover up. I claim absolute knowledge of a cover up. It is not under the pretense of harming an investigation. Public officials have closed the book on these murders.
4. Your offer to polygraph me was inviting me to prove I lied to Grand Jury. Just discussing it can get me jail time, let known summit to your choice of questions. Do I have a legit reason to not submit to "your investigation?"
Les,

Response to #1; Nobody investigated you to pre-qualify you for your testimony. Further, nobody believes (based on your background) that your testimony was necessarily truthful. Your claim of "Buster" could have been easily verified from your claim of knowing where his carcass is buried; but never has been. Also, your claimed pre-written manuscript and television / media contacts lend less than credibility to you--- thinking this case is somehow about YOU.

Response to #2; Teams of Lawyers, inclusive of two in the King family itself; are aghast at the low quality investigation performed in the thousands of pages of discovery granted them by a Judge. The clear and consistent lack of cooperation by the OCP's office would lead any sane person to the idea of a cover up despite evidence available at the time. It did not pass the smell test, or due process test by anyone in the field. Your claim anyone dismissed Busch and associates as suspects is only repeating their lack of effort as clear as the noses in front of their faces.

Response to #3; Nothing you have testified to, nor claimed; has ever been acted upon or had public dollars spent on it. Your own admitted background as having been committed by a Judge, as well as your never ending off topic posts; all lead in one direction that you have clearly no actual credibility. Your a Nut, You know your a Nut; and we have all the evidence we need to also determine you are a Nut. The families have not closed the books on these murders, and you better know that public officials come and go, but the love for these children will never go away, nor the desire for some measure of justice no matter how late.

Response to #4; The offer to polygraph you was in fact an offer to pay for a proper such test by someone licensed in Michigan, and not necessarily known to me. The issue was clearly stated on this forum as to if your claim of holding an actual photo of Tim King while he was in captivity (as you told me on the phone in 6/12) was a real claim, or just further evidence you were a liar. Further, whether or not, as you claimed, that you saw pics of some of the other victims as taken by your former brother in law tied up on a bed. In response you sought to purposely put conditions on that, to which I relented and offered to pay for a second test in regard to whether or not you had sexually molested any of your children which was an issue you raised with me, and not the other way around as you later claimed. You did not take me up on either test in the sequence offered; and rather to all parties on this forum you pussied out and were from that time forward perceived as a liar.

In recent months, you challenged me to a physical fight to which I granted your wish as soon as I returned from the middle east where I am presently. Again, you Dam Pussy; no response from you wherein you rather avoided that sensing your own bodily safety beyond your established lack of credibility. I even offered to fund any charitable cause just for three rounds with you.

What is anyone to make of all this; other than you are a liar, a coward, and a nut. I rest my case.
Les

Grand Rapids, MI

#20594 Apr 12, 2014
You keep twisting many facts. Just like you do with your suspect.
Popcorn Anyone

La Quinta, CA

#20595 Apr 12, 2014
Les wrote:
You keep twisting many facts. Just like you do with your suspect.
Are you kidding here? I've read every post between the two of you. If you think TruthDude is twisting facts then you are delusional. Les (and all of your other screen names including Moore) you are the one twisting every time the wind blows a breeze your way. TruthDude has stated it : YOU CHOOSE the polygrapher. It's your opportunity to validate and instead you found a reason to back out. Twist, twist, twist.
Les

Grand Rapids, MI

#20596 Apr 12, 2014
Popcorn Anyone wrote:
<quoted text>Are you kidding here? I've read every post between the two of you. If you think TruthDude is twisting facts then you are delusional. Les (and all of your other screen names including Moore) you are the one twisting every time the wind blows a breeze your way. TruthDude has stated it : YOU CHOOSE the polygrapher. It's your opportunity to validate and instead you found a reason to back out. Twist, twist, twist.
But they have to be HIS questions. Questions that are designed for my demise.
Popcorn Anyone

La Quinta, CA

#20597 Apr 12, 2014
Les wrote:
<quoted text>
Not according to what I have read here. That is how you have twisted it. Can you show me the post?
Les

Grand Rapids, MI

#20598 Apr 12, 2014
Popcorn Anyone wrote:
<quoted text>Not according to what I have read here. That is how you have twisted it. Can you show me the post?
I am not doing your homework. I have had private conversations with Patrick. He is only interested in eliminating sources that harm his hero status.Even if it means not getting it right.
Les

Grand Rapids, MI

#20599 Apr 12, 2014
If Patrick could possibly stay neutral I would take him on on his offer. He will only pay if his goal is met. Not the same goal as the families. His goal is being the hero even if his is wrong up to his arm pits.
TruthDude

Beirut, Lebanon

#20600 Apr 12, 2014
Les wrote:
<quoted text>
Les,

They are YOUR issues that you created from YOUR mouth. The test is standardized, but you see resolving these issues as "Your Demise".

In short YOU are a lying pussy nut job in my opinion who will never take such a test you were offered in good faith. I have wondered if your own apparent deviant sex offender brother used you as some kind of boy toy or something, otherwise how in the hell did you turn out as you did ????? You have an obsession with this case where in reality you don't seem to have anything to offer, and it begs the question as to what got up your ass for you to have turned out this way ????
TruthDude

Beirut, Lebanon

#20601 Apr 12, 2014
Les wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not doing your homework. I have had private conversations with Patrick. He is only interested in eliminating sources that harm his hero status.Even if it means not getting it right.
Les,

Wrong Nut Job !!!! As I have stated endless times, I am only interested in validating or invalidating any lead that takes this case toward resolution. That includes validating the involvement of any person who targeted these children. The offers made to you by BOTH law enforcement, and myself, to take such a test to validate your claims; are in turn processed by you as "targeting my demise". Not the statement of a truth teller. You had the chance to prove me wrong using my dime via that set of test(s), further kick my ass in the ring and raise money for a charity we could both agree upon, and move your position forward. I have genuinely grown tired of you as a trailer trash nut job who is a wanna be living vicariously on this website no matter who it hurts among the families. Whether it be at the end of your natural life, or should you take your own life; there is a price to be paid for what you have done here in the after life.

ONLY YOU have ever used the term "Hero" and I wish you would stop it. I did not bring forward what I did for money, fame, or improved status as you have. I did so in my faith for a friend and his family, and THEY KNOW that what I did was just plain old the right thing.
Les

Grand Rapids, MI

#20602 Apr 12, 2014
Patrick, Put up or shut. Give the money to Catherine and let her hire a polygrapher. I know a secret service polygrapher and can help her contact him. $600 session of which I can't afford. I need 2 sessions. One to get what I want and one to give you what you want. Mine has to come first. Or a different polygrapher. I get what I want or no deal.
Les

Grand Rapids, MI

#20603 Apr 12, 2014
Only one real question needed. Am I making up my story or is 98% of my story true?
Rodeo Joe

Grand Rapids, MI

#20604 Apr 12, 2014
Another RJ original. They come to me in my sleep.

There was once a funky singer Patrick
And his sexy back up singers Kat and Ursula
Day was playin' in a rock & roll band.
And he never had no problems Burnin' down those one night stands
And everything around him
Got to stop to feelin' so low and he decided quickly, Yes he did
To disco down and check out the show

Yeah they was Dancin' and singin' and movin' to the groovin'
And just when Les hit him somebody turned around and shouted
Play that funky music white boy
Play that funky music (squeaky) riiiiiiight
(deep voice) Lay down that boogie and play that funky music till you die
Till you die , oh till you diiiiiiiiiie

Spoken: Hey wait a minute
Now first it wasn't easy
Changin' Rock & Roll and minds. Patrick was getting shaky
He thought I'd have to leave the ring behind
But now its so much better ( spoken: its so much better )
He is funking out in every waaaaaay
But he will never lose that feelin'( Backup): no he won't
Of how he learned his lesson that daaaaaay

Les was .....
Dancin' and singin' and movin' to the groovin'
And just when Les hit him somebody turned around and shouted
Play that funky music right
Lay down that boogie and play that funky music till you die
Till you die , oh till you diiiiiiie

They shouted play that funky music (pause)

Play that funky music (pause)

Play that funky music
Gotta keep on playin' funky music
(emphatic) Play that funky music ( Fade )
Popcorn Anyone

La Quinta, CA

#20605 Apr 12, 2014
Les wrote:
<quoted text>
Your not doing my homework? I don't need you to do "my" homework, I already know what TruthDude offered and I know how it is supposed to go down. You are the one who claims Dude's motives are suspect when the reality is you can't point to any statement he made as proof - because it's all coming from your warp perspective. If you could prove it to me by showing me where Dude says he makes up the questions, I'll change my view. But you can't because it isn't there. I will, however, by front row tickets to the fight.
kat822

Monroe, MI

#20606 Apr 12, 2014
Rodeo Joe wrote:
Another RJ original. They come to me in my sleep.
There was once a funky singer Patrick
And his sexy back up singers Kat and Ursula
And why am I a back up singer??
TruthDude

Beirut, Lebanon

#20607 Apr 12, 2014
Les wrote:
Only one real question needed. Am I making up my story or is 98% of my story true?
Les,

No,No,No Nut Job !!! We don't ask subjective questions for relevant issues in polygraph, nor do we ask opinions. In this case you have made some clear concise statements historically as to holding / or seeing a pic of Tim King while in captivity (by your brother in law), as well as other victims related to this OCCK case. Either that is the Truth, or that is a Lie. One, or the other. If you have lied about that (just like another person did on this forum), then you don't deserve anyone's respect, nor would you have any credibility here. Got it ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

JonBenet Ramsey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Patsy's Disassociation (Feb '15) 2 min Peet 17
GSLDPD99178617 - the DNA that matters! 15 min KCinNYC 358
Patsy's Lefthanded Writing Sample-Doubt Removed (Jun '09) 53 min Peet 99
It Just Never Comes Up (Sep '16) 55 min Peet 6
Question: why JonBenet now and not nearer the a... (Sep '16) 56 min Peet 12
Pineapple Myth (Jun '12) 1 hr robert 6
Please post link to watch A&E doc 1 hr Peet 4
The Prime of Miss Jean Brodie at websleuths (May '12) 2 hr KCinNYC 76
C O N S P I R A C Y theory 2 hr Peet 35
Did Patsy Lie 6 hr kauna 30
The unthinkable becomes thinkable 7 hr kauna 461
Why would the Ramsey's do so many stupid things... 9 hr TheOneWhoSolvedTh... 454
More from around the web