The Oakland County Child Killer

Since: Mar 07

Detroit, MI

#20404 Jan 7, 2014
Terri says that she doesn`t know Les Martin but THEY HAVE THE SAME EMAIL ADDRESS. Terri changes her story as often as he changes her name. Terri Lynn Cody Flip Flip Over. First it was that Paula Saad lived two houses away. he was married now. His name was Valente then Valenti, now it`s changed to Paula`s name was Valente and when she got married it became Paula Saad and now it`s changed to she didn`t live two houses away, she didn`t even live on the next block. TERRI= LIAR= Helping the OCCKiller

Detroit, MI

#20405 Jan 7, 2014
Les wrote:
Gun shot wound update. Wound has completely filled back in. About 25% of skin has grown back. Good is winning against evil. Last Sunday I told LaBeana to get out. She said"you can't make me". I said "I promise today is the last day you will see the inside of my home". I haven't seen LaBeana since. Neither has any of her friends.
Les confesses to killing LaBeana because she took his truck and phone without his permission.
Breaking News

Grand Rapids, MI

#20406 Jan 8, 2014
A judge has ruled that Helen Dagner’s assertion that she shot and killed a Sasquash last year "completely worthless."
Of course, Dagner is probably hurt by the fact that she was responsible for a OCCK hoax back in 90's, not to mention that the ex-con plans to go on tour with the now-stuffed body which she says she shot in Petosky Michigan. Dagner plans on using the funds to feed the Baby Bigfoot population in the harsh weather conditions in Northern Michigan.
Les

Grand Rapids, MI

#20407 Jan 8, 2014
DETROIT wrote:
<quoted text>Les confesses to killing LaBeana because she took his truck and phone without his permission.
I have recieved dozens of phone calls from LaBeana's friends asking if I have seen or talked to her recently. I have tossed her belongings except the ones that give me fond memories.
Les

Grand Rapids, MI

#20408 Jan 8, 2014
Michele has finally taken LaBeana's room. She still tells me and shows me that she loves me. She says she can't believe that anyone would say anything bad about me. She especially can't believe anyone that would
claim that I molested my own children. I told her that people want to cover up the truth so badly that they want to destroy my credibility. Ultimately depriving the victims families the truth.
reality

Bloomfield Hills, MI

#20409 Jan 8, 2014
Les wrote:
<quoted text>
I have recieved dozens of phone calls from LaBeana's friends asking if I have seen or talked to her recently. I have tossed her belongings except the ones that give me fond memories.
~~dirty panties?~~
Les

Grand Rapids, MI

#20410 Jan 8, 2014
reality wrote:
<quoted text>
~~dirty panties?~~
I have the last picture of her ever taken and she looks very upset.

Detroit, MI

#20411 Jan 8, 2014
Les wrote:
<quoted text>
translation. He has the last pictures taken of her while she was still alive. Hint dig under the trailer!
TruthDude

Highland, CA

#20412 Jan 8, 2014
Les wrote:
<quoted text>
Les,

Interesting choice of words; but which begs the question-- How could you possibly know that you have "the last" pictures of her ever taken ? Unless, you knew when her life timeline stopped ? Just curious ???

Detroit, MI

#20413 Jan 8, 2014
Les wrote:
Michele has finally taken LaBeana's room. She still tells me and shows me that she loves me. She says she can't believe that anyone would say anything bad about me. She especially can't believe anyone that would
claim that I molested my own children. I told her that people want to cover up the truth so badly that they want to destroy my credibility. Ultimately depriving the victims families the truth.
translation. it`s cold outside and even though Michelle was leary to sleep in the room, she figured it was better to take her chances with the suddenly skinny Les (who said aids?-I didn`t) than to freeze to death.
Les

Grand Rapids, MI

#20414 Jan 8, 2014
TruthDude wrote:
<quoted text>
Les,
Interesting choice of words; but which begs the question-- How could you possibly know that you have "the last" pictures of her ever taken ? Unless, you knew when her life timeline stopped ? Just curious ???
I am using the same smoke and mirrors tricks that John used on Helen.
My statement is true but doesn't mean I killed her.
Les

Grand Rapids, MI

#20415 Jan 8, 2014
DETROIT wrote:
<quoted text>translation. it`s cold outside and even though Michelle was leary to sleep in the room, she figured it was better to take her chances with the suddenly skinny Les (who said aids?-I didn`t) than to freeze to death.
Your thoughts are sometimes uncanny but your insults are way off base.
One L please. I love her too.
TruthDude

Highland, CA

#20416 Jan 8, 2014
Les wrote:
<quoted text>
Well Les,

No smoke and mirrors in this statement above. It speaks of "Control" and other's "Dependence" on you, as well as holding onto "Souvenirs"--- the very known mindset of a pedophile. Pure and Simple !!!!
Les

Grand Rapids, MI

#20417 Jan 8, 2014
TruthDude wrote:
<quoted text>
Well Les,
No smoke and mirrors in this statement above. It speaks of "Control" and other's "Dependence" on you, as well as holding onto "Souvenirs"--- the very known mindset of a pedophile. Pure and Simple !!!!
Your blinders are always getting you in trouble. And that includes your participation in covering up the truth. Snap out of your funk and see the forest behind the trees.
TruthDude

Highland, CA

#20418 Jan 9, 2014
Les wrote:
<quoted text>
Your blinders are always getting you in trouble. And that includes your participation in covering up the truth. Snap out of your funk and see the forest behind the trees.
TruthDude wrote:
<quoted text>
Well Les,

LES,

I DON'T KNOW HOW YOUR ABOVE STATEMENT DEALS IN ANY WAY WITH WHAT I WROTE ABOVE AND COMMENTED ON IN HOW YOU EXPRESSED YOURSELF IN REGARD TO THE NOTICEABLE PATTERNS YOU WROTE IN. NOT JUST TODAY, BUT EVERY FIGGIN DAY. YOU WRITE IN THEMES THAT ARE CONSISENT WITH SEXUAL DEVIENCY, AND OTHERS CAN SEE IT TOO.

WINSTON CHURCHILL WROTE OF THE ROYAL AIR FORCE CONCERNING THE BATTLE OF BRITAIN " Never has so much been done by so few for so many"
I THINK IN YOUR CASE IT SHOULD READ "Never has so much been written by someone claiming so much that turned out to be so little" AS IT PERTAINS TO THE OCCK CASE.

FURTHER, THAT IT BECOMES CLEAR YOU HAVE SOME ONGOING PROBLEMS YOU HAVE REPRESENTED HERE IN YOUR OWN WORDS AS TO RELATIONS WITH FEMALES, AND HOW YOU VIEW THEM, AND INTERACT WITH THEM. ALSO, CLEARLY YOUR FALSE PERCEPTION OF HOW THEY VIEW YOU.

YOU SAY I CAN'T SEE THE FOREST FROM THE TREES ? BUDDY, I'M THE LUMBERJACK THAT PUT THIS CASE IN MOTION TO BOTH THAT FOREST OF TREES ---AND WHICH TOOK THE CASE IN A FRUITFUL DIRECTION. YOU DON'T HAVE TO TAKE MY WORD FOR THAT; JUST LOOK AT THE DISCOVERY GIVEN TO THE FAMILIES THEMSELVES THEREAFTER.

UNLIKE YOU I DON'T WANT ANYTHING FOR MY CONTRIBUTION, AS I DID IT FOR A FRIEND AND TO ANSWER OTHER'S PRAYERS WE ALL PRAYED FOR YEARS. IT IS YOU THAT HIDES IN THAT FOREST OF TREES OF ANONIMITY SEEKING TO STAND OUT AS IF A MIGHTY OAK, WHEN IN FACT YOU ARE IN REALITY A BENDING INSIGNIFICANT SPROUT.

THERE ARE APOLIGIES THAT YOU OWE TO MANY, BUT CAN'T SEE HOW THIS OBSESSION HAS TAKEN OVER YOUR LIFE WHERE YOU ARE EVEN IN THE REALM OF NORMALCY. UNFORTUNATELY, THERE SIMPLY ARE NO MEDS TO CURE YOU, OR BRING YOU BACK NOW. I'LL PRAY FOR YOU, WHICH ALL ANYONE CAN OFFER.
Les

Grand Rapids, MI

#20419 Jan 9, 2014
TruthDude wrote:
<quoted text>
TruthDude wrote:
<quoted text>

THERE ARE APOLIGIES THAT YOU OWE TO MANY, BUT CAN'T SEE HOW THIS OBSESSION HAS TAKEN OVER YOUR LIFE WHERE YOU ARE EVEN IN THE REALM OF NORMALCY. UNFORTUNATELY, THERE SIMPLY ARE NO MEDS TO CURE YOU, OR BRING YOU BACK NOW. I'LL PRAY FOR YOU, WHICH ALL ANYONE CAN OFFER.
Like usual you are portraying yourself as a hero and a genius. Your actions have prompted LE to specifically publicly state that your suspect is absolutely not the OCCK. My claims are currently being accepted as fact by LE. I may owe apologies but only for my approach to resolving a very serious issue Not for leading the public away from the truth. You only hope to die not being discovered as a fraud no better than Helen.
Les

Grand Rapids, MI

#20420 Jan 9, 2014
I took Michele to the police station to file a complaint against someone that was stalking her. The officer looked at me and said that I am a household name among the police ranks .
He asked what was my part in this. I replied Michele lives with me. Michele said “I don’t know how you guys know Les but he is the kindest and funniest person I ever met”. The officer responded “I agree with you Les is a good man”. Then Michele gave me a strong hug and said “I love this man”. The officer said “Michele, Listen to Les he is a very intelligent man”.“He won’t steer you wrong”.
iridium

Bloomfield Hills, MI

#20421 Jan 9, 2014
Les wrote:
I took Michele to the police station to file a complaint against someone that was stalking her. The officer looked at me and said that I am a household name among the police ranks .
He asked what was my part in this. I replied Michele lives with me. Michele said “I don’t know how you guys know Les but he is the kindest and funniest person I ever met”. The officer responded “I agree with you Les is a good man”. Then Michele gave me a strong hug and said “I love this man”. The officer said “Michele, Listen to Les he is a very intelligent man”.“He won’t steer you wrong”.
Pointless anecdote and almost certainly full of lies
Les

Grand Rapids, MI

#20422 Jan 9, 2014
iridium wrote:
<quoted text>
Pointless anecdote and almost certainly full of lies
The point is there is an extremely intelligent and extremely honest man here telling you all who killed these children. If you knew me like my friends you would all know the truth. You need to let me in your world if you want to learn the truth. If you even care or if you are so political that you would rather not know the truth.

Detroit, MI

#20423 Jan 10, 2014
The point is there is an extremely intelligent and extremely honest man here telling you all who killed these children.

Thanks for the compliment about me and yes Gary did it, but no one believes a word that you say and only 15 people at best read this forum, and 8 of them are Les, so it`s a moot point.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

JonBenet Ramsey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I don't know how I missed this 3 min Spraguestephens 49
My theory 8 min wendyj 180
ICU2 's Child Trafficking (Dec '14) 45 min DedRed 627
jameson - address the issue of handwriting 55 min Latisha 115
John Andrew Ramsey Said What?? 57 min Latisha 79
The smallest bit of information could be the bi... 2 hr Just Wondering 6
McMenamin's book 3 hr Just Wondering 196
...infinitesimal chance.....(!) 4 hr Just Wondering 65
Ramsey grand jury indictment: ACCESSORY to Fir... 5 hr Spraguestephens 43
More from around the web