[piano] one, two, three
[sound of massive fireplace bellows
w/a sick cow stuck inside]
wwwaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhHHHHHHHHHHH HHHH
[piano] one, two, three, four.

Everybody talks at once:

Greg:

Greg:
One thing Helen told me was, that John had mentioned he didn't want to see Mr. King up in Alpena because Mr. King would recognize him. He also said he had been to a baseball game with Tim on his birthday. I don't know if this was the Birmingham Little League or what. But he said he went to the Tiger Stadium and uh, I looked up the- I found out Tim's birthday in July, I looked it up and sure enough, Mark Fidrych pitched that night for the Tigers. Again, Helen was right on with that. She...she didn't know the details, I looked up the details.

The fine print:
"It is our understanding Mr. King was in Alpena dealing with a court case involving Fletcher Paper Mill and employee benefits." 
"However this was in the 80s before John ever lived there. So John must be referring to the 70s."
I know the answer

New Paltz, NY

#20376 Dec 15, 2013
Mark fidfirch is the smoking gum
What Does It Mean

Saint Clair Shores, MI

#20377 Dec 16, 2013
I know the answer wrote:
Mark fidfirch is the smoking gum
Great guess! It seems like that, doesn't it. The thing is: 1) Tim didn't go to a Tigers baseball game on his birthday; 2) are you drunk typing; and 3) Tim didn't go to a baseball game on his birthday.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
What Does It Mean

Saint Clair Shores, MI

#20378 Dec 16, 2013
Do you suppose that John was afraid Mr. King would recognize him because by then he was beginning to realize that people COULD see (and even recognize) him when he stood outside to peep through windows?
What Does It Mean

Saint Clair Shores, MI

#20379 Dec 16, 2013
Do you suppose that John DID live in Alpena for some time in the 80s....and worked for the paper mill?
Little Green Man

Phoenix, AZ

#20382 Dec 17, 2013
Sometimes when the guards are asleep, I get in my spaceship and go cruising. I like to look for interesting specimens. I found one once, in Henderson, NV. but now I'm thinking Michigan might be the place to go probing.
Little Green Man

Las Cruces, NM

#20383 Dec 17, 2013
Henderson. That's it!
A Tip

Hudsonville, MI

#20385 Dec 17, 2013
Little Green Man wrote:
I found one once, in Henderson, NV. but now I'm thinking Michigan might be the place to go probing.
Use the probe right around
here: 45.3733° N, 84.9553° W
Little Green Man

Phoenix, AZ

#20386 Dec 18, 2013
A Tip wrote:
<quoted text>
Use the probe right around
here: 45.3733° N, 84.9553° W
That's the ticket!!
Another Tip

Hudsonville, MI

#20387 Dec 18, 2013
Hey, Little Green Man, it looks like you went in the wrong direction! If you are interested in making a difference in the life of human beings, try again tonight ... the extra attention could put an end to all of the whoppers!!
Girl Friday

Saint Clair Shores, MI

#20388 Dec 19, 2013
Speaking of whoppers, here's a good one:

"Posted by Helen Dagner on Jul 28, 2011, 2:40am
Now this is a little freaky-I am working on John's Time line -and I get to 1980- 1985- and find that both John and I lived in Lake Orion at the very same time-and he worked at General Motors In Pontiac at the very plant that I would visit three times a day-and since I had the first spot in the parking lot were the workers had to come out that gate he would have had to pass by my car-many many times...small world isn't it?"

Yet it's a documented fact that Helen told LE she never lived in Oakland County!

So which is it? Did Helen live in Oakland County in the 80s and, unlike anybody else who lived there, somehow escape having any knowledge of the Oakland County child killings; or did Helen actually lie to investigators in the 1990s (after she turned John in)?

Either way, a very interesting whopper, indeed.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Les

Grand Rapids, MI

#20389 Dec 21, 2013
Last winter, Megan and I were driving on a snowy day. I saw a 30ish woman walking in heavy snow. I told Megan I was going to offer her a ride. Megan seemed irked and asked me why I wanted to pick up a hooker. I was offended by Megan’s question. I responded “she’s not a hooker and there is something very special about her that intrigues me”. I feel connected to her. I didn’t care to elaborate but the woman touched my heart. The woman seeing that I had a woman and a baby with me felt safe enough to accept my ride and I ended up taking her four miles. I didn’t ask her for her number but I felt in my heart that God had a plan for me to see her again. She struck me like a Guardian Angel.

Well I didn’t want Lilly to get the pleasure of knowing how close I came to death when I got shot but I was really in bad shape. Three weeks in the hospital over two months. I had 70 pounds of extra fluid on my body. My heart was failing badly. I couldn’t breath. I couldn’t stand up. I was turned over to home care. I was hooked up to three machines at a time. The doctor told me I had a fifty fifty chance of having complete sudden heart failure. My sugar, blood pressure and cholesterol all went completely out of whack.

Home care told me my insurance would not pay for someone to stay with me, care for me and keep my home clean and sanitary.

The church contacted a woman and asked her if she would be interested in working for me. She came over and I looked at her and said “I have met you but I can’t remember where”. She accepted the job. She did a wonderful job. Everyday she would cover me with blankets. She kept telling me how wonderful I was. She even told me I was handsome. I kept thinking God sent me an Angel. She would play music all day and dance around the house to entertain me. She would take me places and push me in a wheel chair. She kept a log of my appointments. She told me I was the funniest man she had ever met. She told me I was the kindest man she ever met. Several times a day she told me she loved me. My wound has healed. My fluids disappeared. I can breathe better than I have in years. My weight is dropping because my appetite has cut back. I finally emailed my daughter and told her what I just went through.

Michele was sitting on the couch and I was at my computer. I said “Michele, It has been eating at me where we met”. She said “I have been waiting for you to remember”. She said “you were driving with a black girl and her baby and you gave me a ride in a snow storm”. She said “I remember thinking how respectful you were to me and now after 2 months you are just as respectful as the day I met you. She said “in all of our close contact I am surprised that you never touched me inappropriately”. I said “God sent you to me and you helped me recover”.“I owe you more respect than anyone can imagine”.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
R Flynn

Elizabeth, NJ

#20390 Dec 22, 2013
Les wrote:
Last winter, Megan and I were driving on a snowy day. I saw a 30ish woman walking in heavy snow. I told Megan I was going to offer her a ride. Megan seemed irked and asked me why I wanted to pick up a hooker. I was offended by Megan’s question. I responded “she’s not a hooker and there is something very special about her that intrigues me”. I feel connected to her. I didn’t care to elaborate but the woman touched my heart. The woman seeing that I had a woman and a baby with me felt safe enough to accept my ride and I ended up taking her four miles. I didn’t ask her for her number but I felt in my heart that God had a plan for me to see her again. She struck me like a Guardian Angel.
Well I didn’t want Lilly to get the pleasure of knowing how close I came to death when I got shot but I was really in bad shape. Three weeks in the hospital over two months. I had 70 pounds of extra fluid on my body. My heart was failing badly. I couldn’t breath. I couldn’t stand up. I was turned over to home care. I was hooked up to three machines at a time. The doctor told me I had a fifty fifty chance of having complete sudden heart failure. My sugar, blood pressure and cholesterol all went completely out of whack.
Home care told me my insurance would not pay for someone to stay with me, care for me and keep my home clean and sanitary.
The church contacted a woman and asked her if she would be interested in working for me. She came over and I looked at her and said “I have met you but I can’t remember where”. She accepted the job. She did a wonderful job. Everyday she would cover me with blankets. She kept telling me how wonderful I was. She even told me I was handsome. I kept thinking God sent me an Angel. She would play music all day and dance around the house to entertain me. She would take me places and push me in a wheel chair. She kept a log of my appointments. She told me I was the funniest man she had ever met. She told me I was the kindest man she ever met. Several times a day she told me she loved me. My wound has healed. My fluids disappeared. I can breathe better than I have in years. My weight is dropping because my appetite has cut back. I finally emailed my daughter and told her what I just went through.
Michele was sitting on the couch and I was at my computer. I said “Michele, It has been eating at me where we met”. She said “I have been waiting for you to remember”. She said “you were driving with a black girl and her baby and you gave me a ride in a snow storm”. She said “I remember thinking how respectful you were to me and now after 2 months you are just as respectful as the day I met you. She said “in all of our close contact I am surprised that you never touched me inappropriately”. I said “God sent you to me and you helped me recover”.“I owe you more respect than anyone can imagine”.
You a lie and the truth just aint in you !!!!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Lilly

Denver, CO

#20391 Dec 25, 2013
God bless the families of the little ones. Another year and nothing resolved. May this year bring the answers they seek.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Les

Grand Rapids, MI

#20392 Dec 28, 2013
I decided I want to live long enough for the truth to become common knowledge. I have dropped 90 pounds and my face thin now. For those of you that don't want common sense to prevail think about how many coincidences must happen for me to even make up my story. For those of you that care to do the math the odds of me making up my story is astronomical in it's self. Happy New Year. I will be here.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Les

Grand Rapids, MI

#20393 Dec 28, 2013
Les wrote:
I decided I want to live long enough for the truth to become common knowledge. I have dropped 90 pounds and my face thin now. For those of you that don't want common sense to prevail think about how many coincidences must happen for me to even make up my story. For those of you that care to do the math the odds of me making up my story is astronomical in it's self. Happy New Year. I will be here.
Your right whoever judged my post off topic.. The truth is off topic around here.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Les

Grand Rapids, MI

#20394 Dec 30, 2013
I got a message frrom the horse's mouth today. You proved your point now drop it.
KEVIN

Roseville, MI

#20395 Dec 31, 2013
this site never dies thanks to people who have nothing to do in their lives and spew lies and nonsense on this site. as everyone should be aware, Helen Dagner is a convicted felon for fraud. He mug shot can be easily found on the Michigan dept of corrections. Amazing that so many idiots with an IQ of 10 actually believe her garbage.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

JonBenet Ramsey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
the box of candy 6 hr heatherk79 20
ICU2 's Child Trafficking (Dec '14) 6 hr icu2 751
2.5 Pages of RN 10 hr KCinNYC 75
News Author strikes down intruder theory in JonBenet... (Jul '12) 13 hr Texxy 146
Juror 13 solved the crime. 14 hr PelicanBreefs 5
From Patsy's 1996 Christmas letter (Sep '15) 14 hr PelicanBreefs 26
photos 15 hr PelicanBreefs 41
More from around the web