The Eccentric

Mount Clemens, MI

#20335 Nov 17, 2013
Source?

//cloakdagner.proboards.com/in dex.cgi?action=gotopost&bo ard=updates&thread=173 &post=14880
The Eccentric

Mount Clemens, MI

#20337 Nov 17, 2013
Source!
cloak dagner .proboards. com /index.cgi?action=gotopost &board=updates&thread= 173&post=14880
The Eccentric

Mount Clemens, MI

#20338 Nov 18, 2013
I see the Olds are getting pretty good with the judge marks. I would say it's a sign that you CAN teach old dogs new tricks, but it's not really anything new. Doesn't change the fact that Helen should be spending more time at Journalism 101 though.

Judge marks, please!! Wait for it, wait for it - shouldn't be long now ....
Nobody Knows

Grosse Pointe, MI

#20339 Nov 18, 2013
Hey Dan, Why are you holding out on the report that Tim King was seen riding in the blue Gremlin? I can understand Helen not wanting to mention it but you disaappoint me. I always saw you as a fair minded person. That helps explain why the cops never gave up on the blue Gremlin. Wikipedia is treating it as fact.
henry M

United States

#20340 Nov 18, 2013
Leslie M.??
The Eccentric

Mount Clemens, MI

#20341 Nov 18, 2013
henry M wrote:
Leslie M.??
There's a hole in the bucket, dear Henry, dear Henry....
The Eccentric

Mount Clemens, MI

#20342 Nov 18, 2013
Nobody Knows wrote:
Hey Dan, Why are you holding out on the report that Tim King was seen riding in the blue Gremlin? I can understand Helen not wanting to mention it but you disaappoint me. I always saw you as a fair minded person. That helps explain why the cops never gave up on the blue Gremlin. Wikipedia is treating it as fact.
Dan the Wiener-Less Schnitzel is currently basking in Helen's glow, duh.
Nobody Knows

Grosse Pointe, MI

#20343 Nov 18, 2013
The Eccentric wrote:
<quoted text>
I haven't heard any successful kills for Helen recently. Did I miss one?
The Eccentric

Mount Clemens, MI

#20344 Nov 18, 2013
Nobody Knows wrote:
<quoted text>
I haven't heard any successful kills for Helen recently. Did I miss one?
Gary killed the plumber and Dan's case went down the toilet.
The Eccentric

Mount Clemens, MI

#20345 Nov 18, 2013
I wonder whatever happened to Mr. Snowbanks. He had this gift of not only acknowledging the elephant in the room, but also of describing it quite splendidly:
mr snowbanks wrote:
<quoted text>
Helen , LE thinks that you are an annoying old bat , playing with less than a full deck , and dealing to yourself from the bottom of the deck all the same . You know sometimes you let a kid win a game you are playing with them just to placate him.........ya
The Eccentric

Mount Clemens, MI

#20346 Nov 18, 2013
And this guy (guess who he was talking to). Another bright one that bit the dust.

Richard the Sommelier | Jul 16, 2012
That makes sense helen. You find a little bit of off color language , a little bit of blue language offensive . You cant tolerate a few blue words , a few cuss words. But find nothing offensive about a smear campaign labeling someone who hasnt been convicted of anything , as a chiild rapist and child muderer. As I said. makes perfect sense .
Report this post
Nobody Knows

Grosse Pointe, MI

#20347 Nov 18, 2013
The Eccentric wrote:
And this guy (guess who he was talking to). Another bright one that bit the dust.
That makes sense helen. You find a little bit of off color language , a little bit of blue language offensive . You cant tolerate a few blue words , a few cuss words. But find nothing offensive about a smear campaign labeling someone who hasnt been convicted of anything , as a chiild rapist and child muderer. As I said. makes perfect sense .
Report this post
I also heard that behind closed doors Helen has no issues swallowing even though she accused a child on this forum of the same behavior.
The Eccentric

Mount Clemens, MI

#20348 Nov 18, 2013
I agree totally with Les . Helen knew John was a suspect and was intrigued . John being a suspect , and having had contact with LE over the case , knew some inside info . Just by being questioned , if you are fairly intelligent you would be able to put some pieces together. Helen met with him and he played along in order to ...ahem...gain access to helens boudoir . well maybe john didnt realize just how crazy helen is, or maybe he didnt care as long as he was gittin his . Either way , he got more than he bargained for . And some harmless fairy tales and exaggeration got him to be an internet sensation and not in a good way. Maybe this is just a revenge by helen , because she is resentful that john played her , got what he wanted and moved on.
Report this post
Nobody Knows

Grosse Pointe, MI

#20349 Nov 18, 2013
The Eccentric wrote:
I wonder whatever happened to Mr. Snowbanks. He had this gift of not only acknowledging the elephant in the room, but also of describing it quite splendidly:
<quoted text>
What brought up Mr. Snowbanks? The name implies he is the killer.
Nobody Knows

Grosse Pointe, MI

#20350 Nov 18, 2013
The Eccentric wrote:
I agree totally with Les . Helen knew John was a suspect and was intrigued . John being a suspect , and having had contact with LE over the case , knew some inside info . Just by being questioned , if you are fairly intelligent you would be able to put some pieces together. Helen met with him and he played along in order to ...ahem...gain access to helens boudoir . well maybe john didnt realize just how crazy helen is, or maybe he didnt care as long as he was gittin his . Either way , he got more than he bargained for . And some harmless fairy tales and exaggeration got him to be an internet sensation and not in a good way. Maybe this is just a revenge by helen , because she is resentful that john played her , got what he wanted and moved on.
Report this post
I heard a rumor that either John followed Helen's doe scent down state or Helen followed John's buck scent down state and Rick said to John "screw it as long as you can keep her out quiet once in awhilE". "However there is no sense in ramming heads when there is enough for both of us". "Matter of fact there is three holes and you can just help yourself to one that is not occupied".
Les

Grosse Pointe, MI

#20351 Nov 18, 2013
Nobody Knows wrote:
<quoted text>
I heard a rumor that either John followed Helen's doe scent down state or Helen followed John's buck scent down state and Rick said to John "screw it as long as you can keep her out quiet once in awhilE". "However there is no sense in ramming heads when there is enough for both of us". "Matter of fact there is three holes and you can just help yourself to one that is not occupied".
Nobody You Bast*rd, You have stepped over the line. No matter how disgusting Helen is you have no right repeating the rumors you heard. You are forgetting that this is a family oriented forum. I do however appreciate you not telling the story about Helen wiping the tapioca pudding off her chin in a busy Big Boy Restaurant.
The Eccentric

Mount Clemens, MI

#20352 Nov 18, 2013
Nobody Knows wrote:
<quoted text>
What brought up Mr. Snowbanks? The name implies he is the killer.
Idk. If he was, Helen chased him away along with everybody else. Remember just-thinking, CasObs, many others? That's why we're working on a new forum. Then we're gonna blow this Popsicle stand.
Les

Grosse Pointe, MI

#20353 Nov 18, 2013
The Eccentric wrote:
<quoted text>
Idk. If he was, Helen chased him away along with everybody else. Remember just-thinking, CasObs, many others? That's why we're working on a new forum. Then we're gonna blow this Popsicle stand.
But what about Helen's millions of crossover followers that make this forum the greatest that ever existed?

Since: Mar 07

Detroit, MI

#20354 Nov 18, 2013
Nobody Knows wrote:
Teacher said to tell you that YOU don`t have any class. Teacher would also tell you that Wilkipedia is not accepted as a source, even in elementary school because any numnutz can post whatever bullcrap on Wilkipedia and post it as fact when in reality it`s made up lies. Wilkipedia even had the day Jane Allan went missing as a Monday. Wilkipedia lists Les as a genius. LMAO

Since: Mar 07

Detroit, MI

#20355 Nov 18, 2013
The Eccentric wrote:
<quoted text>
More intelligent conversation from Les the genius.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

JonBenet Ramsey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fleet and Priscilla White on Peter Boyles show ... 9 hr Mama2JML 45
ICU2 's Child Trafficking 20 hr ICU2 21
Note-odd detail? Thu JBI 2,403
JonBenet Investigation (Nov '11) Dec 23 JBI 1,629
JonBenet Ramsey, DNA and the Phantom of Heilbronn Dec 22 Bakatari 6
The Forgotten Suspect Dec 22 Legal__Eagle 227
"Note-Free Case Discussion" Dec 22 Legal__Eagle 99
More from around the web