The Oakland County Child Killer
Les

Grand Rapids, MI

#20188 Oct 31, 2013
DETROIT wrote:
<quoted text>Come on Les. This was a perfectly good forum that OCCK families even occasionally posted at BEFORE YOU CAME HERE.
You have to be kidding me. I go back and read posts before I came along and it is like a broken record. Helen's attacks are copy and pastes and she has attacked you relentlessly over the years when she was not recruiting you to do her dirty work. She has been friends and enemies with you, myself, Lilly, Truth Dude, Ursula, Kdogg, the Kings and many others. She plays people so blantantly that it must disgust many of you.

Since: Mar 07

Detroit, MI

#20189 Oct 31, 2013
Les wrote:
<quoted text>
What you are describing Dan is Helen's simple minded attack and reward system. You be a good boy and join forces in attacking her enemies and she will pretend to stomach you. What you are describing about me is a consistant non political poster. I refuse to be a phony and reward you for supporting me. I can't speak for all but Helen's phoniness is repugnate to me.
What you are describing Dan is Helen's simple minded attack and reward system. You be a good boy and join forces in attacking her enemies and she will pretend to stomach you. What you are describing about me is a consistant non political poster. I refuse to be a phony and reward you for supporting me. I can't speak for all but Helen's phoniness is repugnate to me.

I can get along with ya`all and I only want the truth. Have a nice day.
Well Les, I don`t think that you`re a phony, I just think that you`re not bright enough to look at what I state and see if there`s any validity to it. Duvall was at least honorable enough to give me a ride back when I stuck my neck out to help his brother. There`s no honor about you. When you`re done using someone, out they go. You know next to nothing about this case and your abilities to look at the known facts and think logically are sub par.

Yes, Helen has for years attacked others with different ideas because she thinks it`s a waste of bandspace to even listen to their nonsense. But over the course of time, Helen has been the person who kept the OCCK case alive and she`s provided me with some names and details that helped put things together. Since Helen has seen that much of what I say fits the OCCK case and that I told her about the 3 pubic hairs being put in the Seifert girls underpants before police released that info, Helen has realized that at least I believe what I`m posting. I don`t believe John Hastings is the killer and Helen doesn`t believe Gary Mac is the killer, BUT THE FACT IS OCCK WAS LIKELY A PEDOPHILE GROUP CRIME, IMO being led by Gary Mac.
Les

Grand Rapids, MI

#20190 Nov 1, 2013
Dan, Can your brain comprehend how whacked it sounds that you have moved Gary M. from a lone killer hiding behind the door in my in-laws cabin to being the leader of a pedohile group? Dan, you float like a butterfly and sting like a muffin. It amazes how much of your brain functions normally but your sense of reality is not normal. Seriously Dan make sure you check and see if anything can be done to overcome the physical alterations that your brain went through. Think about how rare it is to have an entire court room in laughter. On a a friendly note, I am telling you that you need to get right if it is possible.
Don't worry Reasoning will tell you how brilliant you are.

Detroit, MI

#20191 Nov 1, 2013
Les wrote:
Dan, Can your brain comprehend how whacked it sounds that you have moved Gary M. from a lone killer hiding behind the door in my in-laws cabin to being the leader of a pedohile group? Dan, you float like a butterfly and sting like a muffin. It amazes how much of your brain functions normally but your sense of reality is not normal. Seriously Dan make sure you check and see if anything can be done to overcome the physical alterations that your brain went through. Think about how rare it is to have an entire court room in laughter. On a a friendly note, I am telling you that you need to get right if it is possible.
Les, in the past Gary has said that Saad helped him watch Mihelich and that he Gary often did his friends favors bringing them kids, he`s said that him and the machine operator went hunting kids together, he`s had conversations with my brother in my presence, Dewey claims to have seen my brother kill a girl, Gary claimed to have killed kids with Norberg in NY and PA and even set houses on fire to get them out. Paul B. and Gary left the hobos body in our work dumpster, Paul B. and Gary left the Kovi womans body on Gottfredson, Paul B. claimed to have gotten two 14-16 year old girls from GARY FOR DOING HIM A FAVOR, Nick said Gary left the girl there and didn`t pick her up so Nick had to kill her, Drew`s wife threw him out and denied him visitation for something and his truck matches the one used in the Smiley Face murders. After I discussed it someone beat the living hell out of Drew, Gary gave Bob and Gordie young girls to molest and then killed the girls leaving their DNA in Indiana in Tinsely and Bowkers, then Gordie got run over by Gary`s truck. The one watching Jill said she liked Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds.

Now often Gary kills alone, but he`s a pedophile, that I`ve seen looking at magazines with naked kids photos. Pedophiles trade kids and occasionally hunt kids together.

Also I believe Gary likely provided your brother in law young girls in exchange for using the cottage.
flat top

Washington, DC

#20192 Nov 1, 2013
So Les about this list, we heard that you were after Aunt Jackie and rest of us. As you know yes there is some people in the family that would like to see you dead, or missing. I've kept a opened mind about this whole situation, but did take precautions just in case the threats are real. If what you did is because of what you seen or knew about, then more power to you. I've gave you the oppurtunity to meet with us or even discuss what you have knowledge of. You've did nothing with it. Les I'm a very busy person, with a full time job and running a bully breed dog rescue. I've been more the patient with you and your claims, but the time has run out on me waiting on you. Sorry to everyone here on this forum for this not to be about the occk case. When I see it on the news Les that you helped solve the case I will be the first 1 to say sorry for not believing in you, but your actions make it very hard to believe you. Have a good life and good luck to the forum.
Les

Grand Rapids, MI

#20193 Nov 1, 2013
flat top wrote:
So Les about this list, we heard that you were after Aunt Jackie and rest of us. As you know yes there is some people in the family that would like to see you dead, or missing.
Who told you that I was after "the rest of you"? I have no ill feelings towards your family. I miss all of you and Jackie has played on that. I know there are people including Jackie that don't want us communicating and would like you to believe that I am a danger to your family. As far as things that Jackie did to me, none of you have the slightest clue what I have been through. In the long run she hurt herself much more than she hurt me. Don't forget, I have three wonderful children that give me every reason in the world to not seek revenge on their flesh and blood. I would love to talk to you in person but you need to intiate a meeting so I know it is on your terms not mine. This is not something that can not be done in less than two hours. There are many things I would like to say to your father and uncle that would make more sense to them than to the next generation. I don't believe a civil conversation can happen at that level.
Reasoning

Sterling Heights, MI

#20195 Nov 2, 2013
Lightening Rod Les wrote:
<quoted text>
Helen, History says every time you have a big surprise you don't come through. Is this unfulfilled promise 98? I think you do this to buy time from losing all of your credibility. Too late.
GREAT VIDEO HELEN! Can't wait to see the others coming. GREAT JOB DEBBIE!, if you are out there reading this! It's about time the people get to hear your side of all of this.
Les

Grand Rapids, MI

#20196 Nov 2, 2013
Reasoning wrote:
<quoted text>
GREAT VIDEO HELEN! Can't wait to see the others coming. GREAT JOB DEBBIE!, if you are out there reading this! It's about time the people get to hear your side of all of this.
Reasoning, It probably is a great video but how does that relate to Helen keeping a promise to deliver a bombshell?
Deb Johnson

Mcallen, TX

#20197 Nov 2, 2013
Swine!!^^
Kat

Monroe, MI

#20198 Nov 2, 2013
I did enjoy the video however I am wondering why the questioning part was not included. I just think it would have added to the responses if we knew in what context these responses were given.
Les

Grand Rapids, MI

#20199 Nov 4, 2013
I saw the videos. It was nice that Deb Jarvis could speak her mind but face it Helen was using Deb to get her own political message out there. This video was about Helen battling the Kings. I find it insulting.
Reasoning

Utica, MI

#20200 Nov 4, 2013
Les wrote:
I saw the videos. It was nice that Deb Jarvis could speak her mind but face it Helen was using Deb to get her own political message out there. This video was about Helen battling the Kings. I find it insulting.
No, I thought the real motive was battling you. The crush of the Gremlin being involved with the OCCK. Common sense pretty much put the Gremlin to rest. LOL For someone that has never lifted a finger to have a website or even pursue his own polygraph, your opinion is really of no value. Why you keep making statements around here like anyone here really cares what you think.
Reasoning

Utica, MI

#20201 Nov 4, 2013
flat top wrote:
When I see it on the news Les that you helped solve the case I will be the first 1 to say sorry for not believing in you, but your actions make it very hard to believe you. Have a good life and good luck to the forum.
We've been waiting for that day for a long time now since Les has made the announcement that it was going to happen. I think hell may freeze over first. Good luck with you as well. Thanks for your openess and honesty. Anyway you could get Jackie on here and share opinions on Punky even being a viable OCCK suspect? Maybe relay some statements from her?
Reasoning

Utica, MI

#20202 Nov 4, 2013
Les wrote:
Dan, Can your brain comprehend how whacked it sounds that you have moved Gary M. from a lone killer hiding behind the door in my in-laws cabin to being the leader of a pedohile group?...

I never stated Dan was a genius. I state that he seems to have much more common sense relative to you. The posts pretty much show that being self explanatory. And since you put yourself on the HIGH IQ range that makes him beyond brilliant. So yes, you yourself I guess has put him on that high genious scale base on your own ratings of yourself.
Les

Grand Rapids, MI

#20203 Nov 4, 2013
Reasoning wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I thought the real motive was battling you. The crush of the Gremlin being involved with the OCCK. Common sense pretty much put the Gremlin to rest. LOL For someone that has never lifted a finger to have a website or even pursue his own polygraph, your opinion is really of no value. Why you keep making statements around here like anyone here really cares what you think.
You are shadow boxing again. I never said the blue Gremlim was used in any abductions. I just said that the Oakland County Child Killer drove one and he was desperate to change the color of the blue Gremlin. Your wife must be really desperate to marry someone as homely as you are.
Reasoning

Utica, MI

#20204 Nov 4, 2013
Les wrote:
<quoted text>
I just said that the Oakland County Child Killer drove one and he was desperate to change the color of the blue Gremlin. Your wife must be really desperate to marry someone as homely as you are.
There were many kids that wanted and pursued painting there blue gremlin a different color at the time. We must ponder on why would that be ?????? Can you think of any reason? Can anyone here think of a reason????
Les

Grand Rapids, MI

#20205 Nov 4, 2013
Reasoning, I find it difficult to believe that you don't know about Helen's criminal history. If you can put up with her shame on you. That puts you on her level.
Reasoning

Utica, MI

#20206 Nov 4, 2013
Les wrote:
Reasoning, I find it difficult to believe that you don't know about Helen's criminal history. If you can put up with her shame on you. That puts you on her level.
I have contacts in Alpena and Law Enforcement in general as well. What makes you think I'm not aware of things? You must be much more stupid than you look? Shall I inqure about you? Are you the perfect citizen that everyone should be looking up upon? What difference does this make on the OCCK case?
Les

Grand Rapids, MI

#20207 Nov 4, 2013
Reasoning wrote:
<quoted text>
There were many kids that wanted and pursued painting there blue gremlin a different color at the time. We must ponder on why would that be ?????? Can you think of any reason? Can anyone here think of a reason????
We are talking about a man desperate to paint two cars that just happened to be under LE radar. We are talking about painting the cars in bad weather. We are talking about someone that did not care if it was quality paint jobs. We are talking about someone desperate to paint someone elses car. We are talking about someone that guarded the painters yard as if the police were hot on his trail. You don't need me to tell this story. Freddie Ament tells an amazing story and he knows nothing about the OCCK cases. You have zero knowledge and zero right to call me a liar.

Detroit, MI

#20208 Nov 4, 2013
Les wrote:
<quoted text>
We are talking about a man desperate to paint two cars that just happened to be under LE radar. We are talking about painting the cars in bad weather. We are talking about someone that did not care if it was quality paint jobs. We are talking about someone desperate to paint someone elses car. We are talking about someone that guarded the painters yard as if the police were hot on his trail. You don't need me to tell this story. Freddie Ament tells an amazing story and he knows nothing about the OCCK cases. You have zero knowledge and zero right to call me a liar.
And the 2nd car was what, his green Ford LTD?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

JonBenet Ramsey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Think family...helter skelter type of family 6 min Just Wondering 10
Gates hired the hit (Dec '15) 12 min stoned luck aka ... 31
Today Show: JonBenet Ramsey case lies 19 min Just Wondering 215
ICU2 's Child Trafficking (Dec '14) 4 hr icu2 431
Identity Problems 10 hr berrytea333 98
OJ Simpson and JonBenet Ramsey cases 14 hr stoned luck aka ... 14
Sig 21 hr stoned luck aka ... 13
More from around the web