The Oakland County Child Killer
Les

Grand Rapids, MI

#20077 Oct 28, 2013
A lady from my church gave me a big hug today, prayed for me. told me she heard I am a great guy and told me she is coming over to clean my house at 6 tonight. I think God is shining his light on me and saying "Les, all is well and I will take care of the evil slander issue that blind sided you and your children." "The perpetrators will suffer a fate equal and opposite to the horrendousness of their actions.
Reasoning

Sterling Heights, MI

#20078 Oct 28, 2013
Les wrote:
I think God is shining his light on me and saying "Les, all is well and I will take care of the evil slander issue that blind sided you and your children."
Let me take a wild guess, yet another reader that just stumbled across this forum and fell in love with you? There are so many of them from your area. Simply amazing!
Girl Friday

Royal Oak, MI

#20079 Oct 28, 2013
Les wrote:
A lady from my church gave me a big hug today, prayed for me. told me she heard I am a great guy and told me she is coming over to clean my house at 6 tonight. I think God is shining his light on me and saying "Les, all is well and I will take care of the evil slander issue that blind sided you and your children." "The perpetrators will suffer a fate equal and opposite to the horrendousness of their actions.
Your church - the Literal•Heart•of•Jesus? So you were literally in the heart of Jesus, and you let that nice church lady feel compelled to come clean your house even though you kicked caregiver LaBeana out once the worst of it was over? Has it even been a week yet? You said you're almost udderly healed! That is no way to act when you're literally in the heart of Jesus, Les !!!
the real gary

Norcross, GA

#20080 Oct 28, 2013
Hi everyone !
Its me gary , i was alerted by a woman named terri that my good name was being dragged thru the mud here on this forum on a daily basis . First,let me say i never killed anyone and i never met gary smentowski and never visited his cabin .

The only thing im guilty of is having a little fun at my idiot brother in laws expense . Hes kinda the village idiot of our family . I hope no one takes him seriously . When he made the remarks about scat , i felt he had gone too far .

If anyone has any questions feel free .
the real gary

Norcross, GA

#20081 Oct 28, 2013
Btw im not gay , not that theres anything wrong with that . I never even met norberg and that filthy mcnasty bit was part of the funnin.....
Trunk Line

Royal Oak, MI

#20082 Oct 28, 2013
the real gary wrote:
Hi everyone !
Its me gary , i was alerted by a woman named terri that my good name was being dragged thru the mud here on this forum on a daily basis . First,let me say i never killed anyone and i never met gary smentowski and never visited his cabin .
The only thing im guilty of is having a little fun at my idiot brother in laws expense . Hes kinda the village idiot of our family . I hope no one takes him seriously . When he made the remarks about scat , i felt he had gone too far .
Too little, too late. I heard you talking to Dan. When I tried to get his attention, you opened the trunk and crushed my windpipe. Name one reason I should believe you now.
the real gary

Norcross, GA

#20083 Oct 28, 2013
Trunk Line wrote:
<quoted text>
Too little, too late. I heard you talking to Dan. When I tried to get his attention, you opened the trunk and crushed my windpipe. Name one reason I should believe you now.
Who are you ? I never had anyone in my trunk . You are believing the rantings of a mentally sick individual . We have nicknames for dan and his brother . Its a family joke . We call them g.g. and merle . Google it and it may explain a lot .

Since: Mar 07

Detroit, MI

#20084 Oct 28, 2013
the real gary wrote:
Hi everyone !
The only thing im guilty of is having a little fun at my idiot brother in laws expense
Looks like your reading comprehension isn`t that great eh genius. Well Gary has one sister who lives in MN. She`s the smart one who turned Gary in as the OCCK. Her husband naturally would be Gary`s brother-in-law. Gary`s sister was planned. Gary and his brother were just sperm of the moment decisions like Les.
the real gary

Norcross, GA

#20085 Oct 28, 2013
DETROIT wrote:
<quoted text>The only thing im guilty of is having a little fun at my idiot brother in laws expense
Looks like your reading comprehension isn`t that great eh genius. Well Gary has one sister who lives in MN. She`s the smart one who turned Gary in as the OCCK. Her husband naturally would be Gary`s brother-in-law. Gary`s sister was planned. Gary and his brother were just sperm of the moment decisions like Les.
Hey merle why dont ya go have some fun with g.g.!!! The 2 of you can have all the scat fantasies you want . Leave my name out of it . My sister didnt turn me in you moron . How many times do you have to be told they were playing with you .
Ohh

Royal Oak, MI

#20086 Oct 28, 2013
I saw some YouTubes. Which one .... Dan?
Girl Friday

Royal Oak, MI

#20087 Oct 28, 2013
DETROIT wrote:
<quoted text>The only thing im guilty of is having a little fun at my idiot brother in laws expense
So you admit it's all lies about Gary. How is that fun for you? The women, men, children...word clues, MO, the necro stuff, scat, interfering with other investigations.... Have you thought about bingo or canasta or chess?
Les

Grand Rapids, MI

#20088 Oct 28, 2013
Reasoning wrote:
<quoted text> Let me take a wild guess, yet another reader that just stumbled across this forum and fell in love with you? There are so many of them from your area. Simply amazing!
Your right. That is a wild guess. She is also a nurse with magic hands.
Girl Friday

Royal Oak, MI

#20089 Oct 28, 2013
You know, the stuff you think about is creepy. I would never want to be stuck in an elevator with you, be your neighbor, or even encounter you at a carnival or fair. It's scary knowing there's people in the world like you.
Les

Grand Rapids, MI

#20090 Oct 28, 2013
Girl Friday wrote:
<quoted text>
So you admit it's all lies about Gary. How is that fun for you? The women, men, children...word clues, MO, the necro stuff, scat, interfering with other investigations.... Have you thought about bingo or canasta or chess?
Don't pick on Dan. He was backing up my claim that a Gary was hiding behind the door at the cabin while Jane Allen was captive there.
Girl Friday

Royal Oak, MI

#20091 Oct 28, 2013
Les wrote:
<quoted text>
Your right. That is a wild guess. She is also a nurse with magic hands.
TMI.
Girl Friday

Royal Oak, MI

#20092 Oct 28, 2013
Girl Friday wrote:
You know, the stuff you think about is creepy. I would never want to be stuck in an elevator with you, be your neighbor, or even encounter you at a carnival or fair. It's scary knowing there's people in the world like you.
* FOR DAN *
(Thanks for interrupting with your TMI, Les.)
Girl Friday

Royal Oak, MI

#20093 Oct 28, 2013
Les wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't pick on Dan. He was backing up my claim that a Gary was hiding behind the door at the cabin while Jane Allen was captive there.
I'm gonna. Who thinks about about such stuff all the time? It's not Gary; Dan admitted it. All that depravity is inside of and coming from Dan!!! He even admits it's fun!! He needs to be on a sex offender list so people can keep an eye on him. Does he stand behind a woman at the grocery and think about killing her and screwing her after she's dead? Who brought this shit up anyway - not the best state to be in for sleep right now!! VERY unsettling!!!!
Rodeo Joe

Grand Rapids, MI

#20094 Oct 28, 2013
You've painted up your lips
And rolled and curled your tinted hair
Lilly are you contemplating
Going out somewhere
The shadow on the wall
Tells me the sun is going down
Oh Lil....ly
Don't go out slandering Les and his kids again.

It wasn't me
That started that old crazy war with Les.
But I was proud to go
And do my political best
And yes, it's true that
I'm not the Helen I used to be
But, Lil…ly, I still need your company.

Its hard to love a woman like me
Whose mind is bent and paralyzed
And with the wants and the needs of a woman your age Lilly I realize,
But it won't be long I've heard them say until I not around
Oh Lil….ly
Don't slander Les and his kids again

Your leaving now cause
I just heard the slamming of the door
The way I know I've heard it slammed
100 times before
And if I could I'd get my gun
And put you in the ground
Oh Lil…..ly
Don't slander Les and his kids again.

For God’s sake Lilly apologize.
Les

Grand Rapids, MI

#20095 Oct 29, 2013
Girl Friday wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm gonna. Who thinks about about such stuff all the time? It's not Gary; Dan admitted it. All that depravity is inside of and coming from Dan!!! He even admits it's fun!! He needs to be on a sex offender list so people can keep an eye on him. Does he stand behind a woman at the grocery and think about killing her and screwing her after she's dead? Who brought this shit up anyway - not the best state to be in for sleep right now!! VERY unsettling!!!!
I swear to God the day after Hoffa dissappeared my hamburger tasted leaner.
Girl Friday

Royal Oak, MI

#20096 Oct 29, 2013
Les wrote:
<quoted text>
I swear to God the day after Hoffa dissappeared my hamburger tasted leaner.
Don't encourage him, Les. Now who's song was that you cribbed?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

JonBenet Ramsey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I Am Sure We Did 2 hr robert 4
JBR's Palm....Who Drew on Her Hand? (Dec '16) 2 hr robert 59
The Changing Stories of John Ramsey. :) (Dec '16) 3 hr robert 37
Divine Secrets/lLittle Altars Everywhere/ (Apr '17) 3 hr robert 32
News JonBenet Ramsey murder suspect to be named (Feb '17) 4 hr heatherk79 45
Protecting their living child 5 hr heatherk79 13
Kolar's book- Patsy's cancer (Nov '16) 7 hr robert 17
More from around the web