The Oakland County Child Killer
Les

Grand Rapids, MI

#19829 Oct 13, 2013
STC wrote:
<quoted text>
Makes no sense . You could have easily left the country with your " millions " and lived the high life on the beach , banging starlets and strumpets in any one of a hundred beautiful countries where a couple hundred thousand american , let alone " millions " affords you the high life until you die . Mexico , Peru , Belize , Costa Rica ,Bahamas , Dominican Republic , Bulgaria , Turkey , Philippines , Thailand , Vietnam , Ireland , Greece , Chile , Argentina , Colombia , Brazil.....to name a few .
My choices were very complex. But the root of my choices were coming forward and getting this thing off my chest. But make no mistake about one thing. I had a great time along the way.
Back in the 70's a kid coming out of high school and paying cash for a mobile home was quite an accomplishment. The trailer was my safe haven and a money maker during my career.
Lilly

Denver, CO

#19830 Oct 13, 2013
STC wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree 100%. I would never in my life make fun of or belittle someone due to their financial situation or modest living arrangements . I myself live a modest existence and dont believe in excess . However Les is just such a complete piece of garbage I feel no insults are off limits to him. As well since its part of his story that he was worth millions , there is no other way to debunk it other than discussing the fact that he lives in a trailer in a low rent city and has lived there for decades.
Agreed! And once again:

The shame for Les is not that he lives as a poor man. It is that he does not live as a man.

If he was in a mansion his behavior would still equal scum. He is scum. Insulting him on every level is certainly appropriate.
Lilly

Denver, CO

#19831 Oct 13, 2013
Les wrote:
<quoted text>
My children were raised most of their lives at 2850 Koper in Sterling Hgts and the remainder of their teenage years in Birch Run at 10505 Burt Road. I paid cash for those homes. Two of my children have never seen my cardboard box despite my owning it since 1974. My financial demise was by choice. It was my way of getting away from an extremely evil ignorant woman. My other choices involved death. No one is happier than I am right now. I have many nice things going on. The sister's seem to be failing. Lilly may need the deluxe package.
No one gives a $hit. It is not about WHERE he has lived. It is about HOW he has and does live!

Of course he's happy. He is puking his garbage and insanity all over everything.

Lilly

Denver, CO

#19832 Oct 13, 2013
Les wrote:
<quoted text>
My choices were very complex. But the root of my choices were coming forward and getting this thing off my chest. But make no mistake about one thing. I had a great time along the way.
Back in the 70's a kid coming out of high school and paying cash for a mobile home was quite an accomplishment. The trailer was my safe haven and a money maker during my career.
The only thing he has gotten off his disgusting dirty chest is his own bull $hit. The rest of it has been a giant ja#k-of& session for the families of these murdered children.

He has enjoyed stringing them along. He laughs at them and blames us for it.

He should take shelter. KARMA can be a real leveling nightmare. Fortunately his ego won't allow him to run from Mother Justice.
And he has earned all the retribution the universe will send.

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#19833 Oct 13, 2013
STC wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree 100%. I would never in my life make fun of or belittle someone due to their financial situation or modest living arrangements . I myself live a modest existence and dont believe in excess . However Les is just such a complete piece of garbage I feel no insults are off limits to him. As well since its part of his story that he was worth millions , there is no other way to debunk it other than discussing the fact that he lives in a trailer in a low rent city and has lived there for decades.
And remember how he says he didn't want to have assets in case the families opted to sue him when he came forward with OCCK 'truth'? That's like selling your house and all your belongings in order to travel freely all over the world, then moving into your parents' basement. So much for traveling, right; and so much for coming forward to solve the OCCK case! Great choice, see he really followed through!

Location hidden

#19834 Oct 13, 2013
pill shnikeeeez wrote:
Back from the dead with the dope knowledge for u dopes!!:-) big news release in the coming days . Jah says you want to talk bikes ......keep watching out for the bike break in the controlled media . CB is going down !!:-P you clowns keep suing each other while i wear the crown the crown from ras tafari heili sellesai jah incarnate jah. Vindication in the form of a rusty bike . Media runs interference with a blue gremlin dig. Jah digs a blue bike instead ......retribution aye
By the way, whoever you are, this is a pretty good written impression. If you're one of the writers for S.K.(Serial Killer) Productions, then you don't need Dan; write the script and hire an actor. Just remember, don't cast anyone with double consonants in their name and don't film on Sun/Wed or day before/after a holiday. Oh- if it's going to be low budget, there's a man here in Warren, Michigan who'd probably do it for the price of a polygraph test administered and scored over live stream.
Les

Grand Rapids, MI

#19835 Oct 14, 2013
Lilly, Since I can't get you to stop your baseless accusations that I am a child molester I have retained an attorney on the behalf of myself and my three children. My attorney would like to speak to you. Please send your contact information to [email protected] Your refusal to supply this information will result in additional costs to you. Please treat this as the serious matter that it is.
Brass Tacks

New Lenox, IL

#19836 Oct 14, 2013
Ursula- wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahh....'splains it. Package arrived :-)
Magic? Of course. We were all just about to puke.
Good! Looks like at least another 24 hours to untangle email. Thanks a lot, Les.
Reasoning

Utica, MI

#19837 Oct 14, 2013
Les wrote:
Lilly, Since I can't get you to stop your baseless accusations that I am a child molester I have retained an attorney on the behalf of myself and my three children. My attorney would like to speak to you. Please send your contact information to [email protected] Your refusal to supply this information will result in additional costs to you. Please treat this as the serious matter that it is.
We can tell just how serious this is base on the email adddress. [email protected] is this email address in reference to an old girlfriend of yours? LOL

Location hidden

#19838 Oct 14, 2013
Les wrote:
You dumbshit. Why should she email you if you have an attorney! Provide his email, you nitwit. And don't even say it's private - an attorney's work email is pretty much publuc record, and they all love having their name out there. It's the free advertising.

Location hidden

#19839 Oct 14, 2013
Brass Tacks wrote:
<quoted text>Good! Looks like at least another 24 hours to untangle email. Thanks a lot, Les.
Mine's messed up too, though not the online type - I think it's my ISP. Technology is great when it works, a curse when it doesn't.

Les, he's always a chore....

Location hidden

#19840 Oct 14, 2013
Les wrote:
Eh. Let'em get a subpoena.

Location hidden

#19841 Oct 14, 2013
Les wrote:
injuria absque damno
Leslie Charles Martin

Grand Rapids, MI

#19842 Oct 14, 2013
Ursula- wrote:
<quoted text>
injuria absque damno
injuria absque damyes
Lilly

Denver, CO

#19843 Oct 14, 2013
Les wrote:
LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL Yup just as I said a few pages back. The mooch is looking for a law suit - thinks he's going hit the lotto.

I think he's going to hit a brick wall. Hope this mouth piece of his has lots of time to read the last 700 or so pages of this forum. He should probably do so before deciding to take this idiot's case.

You don't get to decide which of the three thousand felonies you bragged about that others get to talk about.

I guess when you tantrum your way to take top billing as a super criminal and spend years convincing people it is true and then run to a lawyer when they actually believe you and what others write about you, it's probably a good idea to go f*c* yourself. LOL LOL LOL Have your people call my people...
Les

Grand Rapids, MI

#19844 Oct 14, 2013
Lilly wrote:
<quoted text>
Hope this mouth piece of his has lots of time to read the last 700 or so pages of this forum. He should probably do so before deciding to take this idiot's case.
This attorney was a complete surprise to me. This situation was brought to his attention by one of the least likely players on this case. A sympathizer with deep pockets that is disgusted with the irresponsible behavior of Lilly.

Location hidden

#19845 Oct 14, 2013
Lilly wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL Yup just as I said a few pages back. The mooch is looking for a law suit - thinks he's going hit the lotto.
I think he's going to hit a brick wall. Hope this mouth piece of his has lots of time to read the last 700 or so pages of this forum. He should probably do so before deciding to take this idiot's case.
You don't get to decide which of the three thousand felonies you bragged about that others get to talk about.
I guess when you tantrum your way to take top billing as a super criminal and spend years convincing people it is true and then run to a lawyer when they actually believe you and what others write about you, it's probably a good idea to go f*c* yourself. LOL LOL LOL Have your people call my people...
Haha ha ha hah! This may make me a loser in some people's eyes, but I have to admit, I've been waiting alll daayyy for this!!! Heh heh!!!! You do not disappoint, Lilly!!!' Hah hah ha -snort-snort- ha ha hah!!! Too funny!:-D
Lilly

Denver, CO

#19846 Oct 14, 2013
Les wrote:
<quoted text>
This attorney was a complete surprise to me.
Les also wrote:
Lilly, Since I can't get you to stop your baseless accusations that I am a child molester I have retained an attorney on the behalf of myself and my three children.

So which is it? A retained surprise maybe?

Yup the story is 3 posts-old and already his story is changing.

But the biggie...wait for it - waiiiit: It won't be long now until a brand-new persona "Les' Attorney" will make a guest appearance right here on Topix.

Reasoning

Sterling Heights, MI

#19847 Oct 14, 2013
Lilly wrote:
<quoted text>
It won't be long now until a brand-new persona "Les' Attorney" will make a guest appearance right here on Topix.
All he was going to do is call 1-800-CALL-SAM. They will make a Topix delivery if the price is right.

Location hidden

#19848 Oct 14, 2013
Les wrote:
<quoted text>
This attorney was a complete surprise to me. This situation was brought to his attention by one of the least likely players on this case. A sympathizer with deep pockets that is disgusted with the irresponsible behavior of Lilly.
I'll bet Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson are on their way back to Detroit to organize a march for your cause, aren't they? And Local 4 is staffing their phone lines to accept pledges on your behalf for legal fees and two polygraph tests, right? And for sure: the Yankee Candle Company has to have been in contact with your sympathizer about assembling a candlelight vigil!! And all of the Boy Scout troops in SE Michigan are tying brown ribbons to adorn the fabric worn over the hearts of each and every one of your supporters too, aren't they?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

JonBenet Ramsey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Boulder's notorious JonBenet Ramsey case sees T... 7 min candy 11
Dr Phils credibility 16 min moonjack 6
Anyone believe the ramseys didn't do the crime?? 20 min Stoned luck aka l... 87
Name of friend who cut ties with Patsy Ramsey 32 min Spirogyra714 6
Long List of Red Herrings in the JBR case (Jan '16) 33 min Stoned luck aka l... 95
20th anniversary: JonBenet Ramsey case 39 min Heloise 31
IF (keep an open mind) it WAS NOT Patsy... 49 min Stoned luck aka l... 31
The Pineapple Digestion Timeline (Aug '09) 1 hr Stoned luck aka l... 764
It always leads back to Burke (Oct '11) 18 hr Jolamom 208
More from around the web