The Oakland County Child Killer
TruthDude

United States

#19666 Oct 8, 2013
Les wrote:
<quoted text>
And you have nothing to say about her posting that I sexually molested my children and your not sorry that you falsely stated that my children accused me? Nothing I can say can meet the disgust that you two did.
Les,

Did You / or Did You Not; ask me to fund for you a second polygraph test which you claimed was about such issues with your children ? That request may have been in response to what others posted here on this forum, but don't now claim that I originated that idea here for which you asked for such help via my money and offer.

TRUTHDUDE
Reasoning

Utica, MI

#19667 Oct 8, 2013
TruthDude wrote:
<quoted text>
It is not however a detail which leads us closer to the abductor and killer.
How in the hell can you make an assessment like that? Now I know that you have all of this Law Enforcement background, but your quote above is total nonsense!!!!

First and foremost that I believe that the very reason why the OCCK case was never solved back then or now is due to ALL the dis-information that was released. Simple thing like the Royal Oak newspaper detailing Jill's bike to be found East of her home. This dis-information might have threw off any witnesses that might have saw her and possibly her struggle on Woodward where the Bike was left. The person took it to a location behind a book store (I believe). Trying to change facts to bend them towards Busch is not helping to solve the case.
TruthDude

United States

#19668 Oct 8, 2013
Reasoning wrote:
<quoted text>
How in the hell can you make an assessment like that? Now I know that you have all of this Law Enforcement background, but your quote above is total nonsense!!!!
First and foremost that I believe that the very reason why the OCCK case was never solved back then or now is due to ALL the dis-information that was released. Simple thing like the Royal Oak newspaper detailing Jill's bike to be found East of her home. This dis-information might have threw off any witnesses that might have saw her and possibly her struggle on Woodward where the Bike was left. The person took it to a location behind a book store (I believe). Trying to change facts to bend them towards Busch is not helping to solve the case.
Reasoning,

I accept your point about a frenzied media misreporting, as I have personally experienced that as you may know. I further accept that potential witnesses that may have existed in Jill's disappearance may have lacked recall due to such flawed reporting. All I'm saying is be fair to this ex-FBI guy in that if this was what he was exposed to, it is all he has. Your correction of it is noted no doubt. I also have no doubt that there are other flawed journalistic or other flaws in the case. No case is perfect, but as a famous General once said: "You don't go to war with the Army you wish you had, you fight with the Army you can put in the field".

I have not bent anything toward Busch, and only included for your consideration what is known of him. If other things you have read are equally or more impressive to you, then fine. I am just happy you cared enough to expose yourself to it at all. I have nothing to gain here. No profit motive, no book, no website to feed into, no sought publicity, etc. I lead a quiet life doing what I know how to do as you do. I too carry these children as you do.

TRUTHDUDE
Les

Grand Rapids, MI

#19669 Oct 8, 2013
TruthDude wrote:
<quoted text>
Les,
Did You / or Did You Not; ask me to fund for you a second polygraph test which you claimed was about such issues with your children ? That request may have been in response to what others posted here on this forum, but don't now claim that I originated that idea here for which you asked for such help via my money and offer.
TRUTHDUDE
No one except you ever stated that my children accused me of molesting them so please reference the post or email in which you read that. Other than that you should have the decency of correcting your error. If you are going to talk to me about ethics then I think you should address the whole issue. Personally from my communications with you, you have the mentality of a child and can't admit a mistake if your life depended on it. If you are just too plain ignorant to realize that you twist most of things you claim you need to slow way down and ask yourself for a reality check. You are as guilty of misquoting other people and twisting reality as much as anyone on this forum. Now I am waiting for a sincere apology and when I get one I have some information for you.
TruthDude

United States

#19670 Oct 8, 2013
Les wrote:
<quoted text>
No one except you ever stated that my children accused me of molesting them so please reference the post or email in which you read that. Other than that you should have the decency of correcting your error. If you are going to talk to me about ethics then I think you should address the whole issue. Personally from my communications with you, you have the mentality of a child and can't admit a mistake if your life depended on it. If you are just too plain ignorant to realize that you twist most of things you claim you need to slow way down and ask yourself for a reality check. You are as guilty of misquoting other people and twisting reality as much as anyone on this forum. Now I am waiting for a sincere apology and when I get one I have some information for you.
Les,

First, let me say that I have stated my position clearly; and rather than my going back several hundred posts here wherein you asked me for a test dealing with issues about your kids (a response you were making about these pre-existing accusations), you too are able to go back and do so, as you have more free time than anyone on this forum; as some of us work for a living.

Second, if I owe an apology to anyone, it would be to my family for taking this case so deep in my heart that I would allow you and/or others to enter my personal life with the incomplete and unproven themes, theories, etc. to where we are now. Most here are well intended good hearted family people, but yet others like you and Helen have proven out in your writings and themes to be toxic people that few can understand or be close to.

Third, you claim I misquote others when this very day you actually represent yourself as "Lilly" on this forum to confuse others, and despite her asking you to stop. If you don't care for my perceptions or responses, then don't read them. Your more interested in writing anyway and just receiving stimulus feedback in reality.

Lastly, I don't need any new information from you, as I'm not a fish you can hook, tug on, or net any further.

TRUTHDUDE
Les

Grand Rapids, MI

#19671 Oct 8, 2013
TruthDude wrote:
<quoted text>
Les,
First, let me say that I have stated my position clearly; and rather than my going back several hundred posts here wherein you asked me for a test dealing with issues about your kids (a response you were making about these pre-existing accusations), you too are able to go back and do so, as you have more free time than anyone on this forum; as some of us work for a living.
Second, if I owe an apology to anyone, it would be to my family for taking this case so deep in my heart that I would allow you and/or others to enter my personal life with the incomplete and unproven themes, theories, etc. to where we are now. Most here are well intended good hearted family people, but yet others like you and Helen have proven out in your writings and themes to be toxic people that few can understand or be close to.
Third, you claim I misquote others when this very day you actually represent yourself as "Lilly" on this forum to confuse others, and despite her asking you to stop. If you don't care for my perceptions or responses, then don't read them. Your more interested in writing anyway and just receiving stimulus feedback in reality.
Lastly, I don't need any new information from you, as I'm not a fish you can hook, tug on, or net any further.
TRUTHDUDE
F*CK YOU You ignorant mentality twisted child molester. Case closed.

Since: Mar 07

Detroit, MI

#19672 Oct 8, 2013
Reasoning wrote:
<quoted text>
Whenever a good discussion is raised around here, it always goes back to others that try to extend their OCCK case when they have no case. This could be someone's private life and their importance to their polygraph or someone relating to Puerto Rico maps. It's stops the flow of any good discussion and causes people to be on the defense on almost anything. So yes I believe this stops TruthDude from getting into some areas of discussion. Without moderation there is no choice.
The same thing happens when your crew jumps in and insults people saying they know nothing as if your crew runs this forum. My reasoning in mentioning the Puerto Rico maps is this. If someone claims to be responsible for two different sets of murders such as OCCK and Puerto Rico and the evidence, be it the maps showing victims missing in 3 cities in a row in Puerto Rico supports that allegation, then the likelihood is that the killer did both. Secondly, the time frame when the two cases started overlaps. Thirdly, the OCCK male victims were molested not the female. 4 of the first 5 Puerto Rico victims were male.
Gary used a Chevy truck which he said belonged to Arch, but that Arch had another one which he liked better. Fits Arch Sloan and he owned two Chevy trucks. Gary said John had a shotgun and that John got the Stebbins funeral card. Fits Helen`s John Hastings.
Gary borrowed my brothers 12 gauge shotgun before Jill was shotgun blasted. Gary said the one watching her said her song was Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds. Helen agrees. Gary claimed to have carbon monoxide Jane Allan. I saw the car trunk with sprung hinges and scratch marks where someone tried to escape.
Les`s suspect molests virgin girls yet only the boys were molested. Helen`s suspect isn`t a pedophile or a killer ye6t 4 are dead and the boys molested.
My suspect had magazines with naked boys photos. My suspect is bisexual, mainly gay. My suspects days off were WED and SUN. All the victims were grabbed on WED & SUN. My suspect talks about necrophilia. My suspect thinks that he`s the second zodiac explaining why all the victims are related to 8`s because of zodiac victim 8`s, explaining why all the victims were grabbed or dumped one day from Holidays as did Zodiac. MY SUSPECT FITS THE FACTS. NEITHER OF YOURS DOES. Yours may have been involved but my suspect is the leader and architect.
THREE WERE SMOTHERED. GARY SAID HE LEFT THE PILLOWS AT THE SCENE. More than once me or someone I know has heard children talk before they were killed. More than once me or someone I know has seen children carried dead under a blanket. More than once others claimed to have seen a dead body that Gary killed.
STC

Bloomfield Hills, MI

#19673 Oct 8, 2013
DETROIT wrote:
<quoted text>The same thing happens when your crew jumps in and insults people saying they know nothing as if your crew runs this forum. My reasoning in mentioning the Puerto Rico maps is this. If someone claims to be responsible for two different sets of murders such as OCCK and Puerto Rico and the evidence, be it the maps showing victims missing in 3 cities in a row in Puerto Rico supports that allegation, then the likelihood is that the killer did both. Secondly, the time frame when the two cases started overlaps. Thirdly, the OCCK male victims were molested not the female. 4 of the first 5 Puerto Rico victims were male.
Gary used a Chevy truck which he said belonged to Arch, but that Arch had another one which he liked better. Fits Arch Sloan and he owned two Chevy trucks. Gary said John had a shotgun and that John got the Stebbins funeral card. Fits Helen`s John Hastings.
Gary borrowed my brothers 12 gauge shotgun before Jill was shotgun blasted. Gary said the one watching her said her song was Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds. Helen agrees. Gary claimed to have carbon monoxide Jane Allan. I saw the car trunk with sprung hinges and scratch marks where someone tried to escape.
Les`s suspect molests virgin girls yet only the boys were molested. Helen`s suspect isn`t a pedophile or a killer ye6t 4 are dead and the boys molested.
My suspect had magazines with naked boys photos. My suspect is bisexual, mainly gay. My suspects days off were WED and SUN. All the victims were grabbed on WED & SUN. My suspect talks about necrophilia. My suspect thinks that he`s the second zodiac explaining why all the victims are related to 8`s because of zodiac victim 8`s, explaining why all the victims were grabbed or dumped one day from Holidays as did Zodiac. MY SUSPECT FITS THE FACTS. NEITHER OF YOURS DOES. Yours may have been involved but my suspect is the leader and architect.
THREE WERE SMOTHERED. GARY SAID HE LEFT THE PILLOWS AT THE SCENE. More than once me or someone I know has heard children talk before they were killed. More than once me or someone I know has seen children carried dead under a blanket. More than once others claimed to have seen a dead body that Gary killed.
Funny joke post man . Love your satire !!!!!!
Hey can you make a back story connecting Gary "the double consonant , occk , zodiac , smily face ,jonbenet ramsey killer " to McKinney , Hojnacki and Flynn please ??
Just for the LOL's .
Lilly

Denver, CO

#19674 Oct 8, 2013
TruthDude wrote:
<quoted text>
Les,
TRUTHDUDE
This mooch is looking for a way to bring a law suit for slander. His post where he played the system in the nut house to get disability money says it all. He admits doing that in writing on a public forum! I think I copied it. I will send it off to the proper authorities tomorrow.

Other than being an idiot and a liar he is now hoping to hit the lotto by suing. Except if he uses this forum as evidence then the whole forum and his posts are open to scrutiny. Which of course after handing them over to a jury of good men and women they would not only rule against this pig. They may charge the whole thing back to him and might be the first civil law suit jury in history to give the death penalty. LOL
Lilly

Denver, CO

#19675 Oct 8, 2013
Les wrote:
<quoted text>
And you have nothing to say about her posting that I sexually molested my children and your not sorry that you falsely stated that my children accused me? Nothing I can say can meet the disgust that you two did.
There he goes again with that statement he loves to write, say and scream. "I sexually molested my children." He can brag while looking to others like he is outraged. But deep down well...there it is again.
Lilly

Denver, CO

#19676 Oct 8, 2013
Les wrote:
<quoted text>
F*CK YOU You ignorant mentality twisted child molester. Case closed.
And this is how this pig answers an actual answer. Have your precious little ones read their daddy's filthy posts and accusations? You know those people you claim to love but have used here in disgusting ways to get sympathy and draw conversation. Oh yes and DITTO!
pill shnikeeeez

United States

#19677 Oct 8, 2013
Back from the dead with the dope knowledge for u dopes!!:-) big news release in the coming days . Jah says you want to talk bikes ......keep watching out for the bike break in the controlled media . CB is going down !!:-P you clowns keep suing each other while i wear the crown the crown from ras tafari heili sellesai jah incarnate jah. Vindication in the form of a rusty bike . Media runs interference with a blue gremlin dig. Jah digs a blue bike instead ......retribution aye
Lilly

Denver, CO

#19678 Oct 8, 2013
pill shnikeeeez wrote:
Back from the dead with the dope knowledge for u dopes!!:-) big news release in the coming days . Jah says you want to talk bikes ......keep watching out for the bike break in the controlled media . CB is going down !!:-P you clowns keep suing each other while i wear the crown the crown from ras tafari heili sellesai jah incarnate jah. Vindication in the form of a rusty bike . Media runs interference with a blue gremlin dig. Jah digs a blue bike instead ......retribution aye
Ev'ry road have a bend, ev'ry wicked have an end
What your hands commit I know your body mus' feel
In this wicked, wicked war your time has come
You don't live right you will have no more fun
Jancro a go nyam your supper soon, boy
Jancro a go lead the children astray
Jancro a go meet the retribution
Justice has finally find it's way

Still, oh yes, you know that your time has come
You don't do right you gonna dead tonight
So now a go take you down the road to doom
The jancro a go nyam all your supper soon
Jancro a go nyam your supper soon, boy
Jancro a go lead the children astray
Jancro a go meet the retribution
Justice has finally find a way

Are you worried, says the wolf in sheep's clothing
Try to lead the children astray
Les

Grand Rapids, MI

#19679 Oct 8, 2013
With all the comments from people saying they are working on getting my disability payments cut off. I have a interesting tidbit for you. I paid in the max every year my entire career. When I applied the social security worker looked startled. I asked her what made her react the way she did. She responded "that is the highest amount I have ever seen paid in since I have worked here". She said "your benefit is much higher than average". I was surprised myself because a friend of mine gets much less than me thought his was excellent". Basically you can all rest easy that you are not paying my income. The judge ordered my benefits to begin immediately when I truthfully testified that I post on this forum. But you all have your fun and I will have mine because nothing any of you can say will convince SSD that I am sane and a capable part of the work force. All they have to do is read all of your testimonials.
Magie

Edinburg, TX

#19680 Oct 9, 2013
nooodlehead
Les

Grand Rapids, MI

#19681 Oct 9, 2013
Magie wrote:
nooodlehead
panty waste
Les

Grand Rapids, MI

#19682 Oct 9, 2013
I have a female friend that has 4 children. 3 girls 1 boy. Her name is Brandi. My daughter and other family members have met her. Her children attended my grandson's birthday party. I have watched these children dozens of times including overnight motel stays when we all vacationed together. Brandi says her son responded the best to my influence in his life compared to others. Brandi was not sure if her youngest daugther was mine or someone elses. But it was not mine. Brandi said she was greatly disappointed that her daughter was not my daughter. The children's school was able to determine that all of Brandi's children were sexually molested by several men involved with their lives. Brandi gave a list of all men to LE that had the opportunity to take liberties with her children. My name was included. While the children spilled their guts outs about others when they were asked if I molested them Brandi told me they emphatically said no. I was happy that Brandi knows I was a protecter not a molester of her children. Two men went to jail and Brandi won't share their names with me because she feels justice has already been served. If I don't set you people straight no one will. Blame yourself that I feel the need to clear the air. Not one of you would allow Brandi to verify this story is true if she was standing in front of you. To those of you that continue choose child molestation to bring me down for your own childish issues I don't need to ask God to see you burn in hell. It's going to happen anyway.
Reasoning

Utica, MI

#19683 Oct 9, 2013
Went to the fruit market today. I looked around as they had quite the assortment of fruits and nuts. Couldn't make up my mind what to get and got frustrated and walked out. Decided I don't need any of this and don't want to deal with it anymore.
Reasoning

Utica, MI

#19684 Oct 9, 2013
Lilly wrote:
I can "feel" this pig lurking while I lay in bed at night. I can "feel" him touching me. I beg all of you. Do not address this pig in any way. He masterbates everytime you post. As my contribution to these cases I will sacrifice myself and allow him to masterbate on my posts.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pictures_of_Lily
Reasoning

Utica, MI

#19685 Oct 9, 2013
Maybe someone can print out this page including the quoted post from Lilly from Warren, MI.(Above) Hand it to this Brandi so she can explain to us what this post means? Also show Brandi that her and her family are being discussed here on Topix. I bet that would go over good!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

JonBenet Ramsey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
jameson re simons (Jan '08) 5 hr candy 59
News Clooney's restraining order 6 hr stoned luck aka ... 24
Sig 7 hr stoned luck aka ... 64
Radaronline FOIA - JonBenet Ramsey case 9 hr stoned luck aka ... 29
InTouch and Enquirer this week 10 hr stoned luck aka ... 12
In Touch Weekly on the JonBenet Ramsey case 18 hr stoned luck aka ... 102
20th anniversary: JonBenet Ramsey case Sat stoned luck aka ... 29
More from around the web