The Oakland County Child Killer
Lilly

Denver, CO

#19678 Oct 8, 2013
pill shnikeeeez wrote:
Back from the dead with the dope knowledge for u dopes!!:-) big news release in the coming days . Jah says you want to talk bikes ......keep watching out for the bike break in the controlled media . CB is going down !!:-P you clowns keep suing each other while i wear the crown the crown from ras tafari heili sellesai jah incarnate jah. Vindication in the form of a rusty bike . Media runs interference with a blue gremlin dig. Jah digs a blue bike instead ......retribution aye
Ev'ry road have a bend, ev'ry wicked have an end
What your hands commit I know your body mus' feel
In this wicked, wicked war your time has come
You don't live right you will have no more fun
Jancro a go nyam your supper soon, boy
Jancro a go lead the children astray
Jancro a go meet the retribution
Justice has finally find it's way

Still, oh yes, you know that your time has come
You don't do right you gonna dead tonight
So now a go take you down the road to doom
The jancro a go nyam all your supper soon
Jancro a go nyam your supper soon, boy
Jancro a go lead the children astray
Jancro a go meet the retribution
Justice has finally find a way

Are you worried, says the wolf in sheep's clothing
Try to lead the children astray
Les

Grand Rapids, MI

#19679 Oct 8, 2013
With all the comments from people saying they are working on getting my disability payments cut off. I have a interesting tidbit for you. I paid in the max every year my entire career. When I applied the social security worker looked startled. I asked her what made her react the way she did. She responded "that is the highest amount I have ever seen paid in since I have worked here". She said "your benefit is much higher than average". I was surprised myself because a friend of mine gets much less than me thought his was excellent". Basically you can all rest easy that you are not paying my income. The judge ordered my benefits to begin immediately when I truthfully testified that I post on this forum. But you all have your fun and I will have mine because nothing any of you can say will convince SSD that I am sane and a capable part of the work force. All they have to do is read all of your testimonials.
Magie

Edinburg, TX

#19680 Oct 9, 2013
nooodlehead
Les

Grand Rapids, MI

#19681 Oct 9, 2013
Magie wrote:
nooodlehead
panty waste
Les

Grand Rapids, MI

#19682 Oct 9, 2013
I have a female friend that has 4 children. 3 girls 1 boy. Her name is Brandi. My daughter and other family members have met her. Her children attended my grandson's birthday party. I have watched these children dozens of times including overnight motel stays when we all vacationed together. Brandi says her son responded the best to my influence in his life compared to others. Brandi was not sure if her youngest daugther was mine or someone elses. But it was not mine. Brandi said she was greatly disappointed that her daughter was not my daughter. The children's school was able to determine that all of Brandi's children were sexually molested by several men involved with their lives. Brandi gave a list of all men to LE that had the opportunity to take liberties with her children. My name was included. While the children spilled their guts outs about others when they were asked if I molested them Brandi told me they emphatically said no. I was happy that Brandi knows I was a protecter not a molester of her children. Two men went to jail and Brandi won't share their names with me because she feels justice has already been served. If I don't set you people straight no one will. Blame yourself that I feel the need to clear the air. Not one of you would allow Brandi to verify this story is true if she was standing in front of you. To those of you that continue choose child molestation to bring me down for your own childish issues I don't need to ask God to see you burn in hell. It's going to happen anyway.
Reasoning

Utica, MI

#19683 Oct 9, 2013
Went to the fruit market today. I looked around as they had quite the assortment of fruits and nuts. Couldn't make up my mind what to get and got frustrated and walked out. Decided I don't need any of this and don't want to deal with it anymore.
Reasoning

Utica, MI

#19684 Oct 9, 2013
Lilly wrote:
I can "feel" this pig lurking while I lay in bed at night. I can "feel" him touching me. I beg all of you. Do not address this pig in any way. He masterbates everytime you post. As my contribution to these cases I will sacrifice myself and allow him to masterbate on my posts.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pictures_of_Lily
Reasoning

Utica, MI

#19685 Oct 9, 2013
Maybe someone can print out this page including the quoted post from Lilly from Warren, MI.(Above) Hand it to this Brandi so she can explain to us what this post means? Also show Brandi that her and her family are being discussed here on Topix. I bet that would go over good!
Reasoning

Utica, MI

#19686 Oct 9, 2013
STC wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny joke post man . Love your satire !!!!!!
Hey can you make a back story connecting Gary "the double consonant , occk , zodiac , smily face ,jonbenet ramsey killer " to McKinney , Hojnacki and Flynn please ??
Just for the LOL's .
Maybe we should get together sometime for lunch as you suggested a few pages back? No one else though, just you and me. You want some satire? I'll give you some satire.

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#19687 Oct 9, 2013
Reasoning wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe we should get together sometime for lunch as you suggested a few pages back? No one else though, just you and me. You want some satire? I'll give you some satire.
Thanks a lot, Reasoning, I love you too!! >:-(
Les

Grand Rapids, MI

#19688 Oct 9, 2013
Reasoning wrote:
<quoted text>
If I may analyse your post you are saying you have some inside information on some person that may amount to more slanderous material. Since you balls are no bigger than peanuts you can't bring yourself to openly share your information.
Reasoning

Utica, MI

#19689 Oct 9, 2013
Les wrote:
<quoted text>
If I may analyse your post you are saying you have some inside information on some person that may amount to more slanderous material.
There is your swollen head again getting in the way of things. You might be surprised who I have talked to over this OCCK and I can tell you that never once did I slander you. In fact your name was never brought up. I know you don't want to believe this but there are much bigger fish to fry an deal with than you!
Reasoning

Utica, MI

#19690 Oct 9, 2013
Ursula- wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks a lot, Reasoning, I love you too!! >:-(
Sorry but I already meant all the main players of the OCCK case that I care to meet including members of the media that I trust. STC is an exception to this rule.
Reasoning

Utica, MI

#19691 Oct 9, 2013
meant->met
Les

Grand Rapids, MI

#19692 Oct 9, 2013
Reasoning wrote:
<quoted text> There is your swollen head again getting in the way of things. You might be surprised who I have talked to over this OCCK and I can tell you that never once did I slander you. In fact your name was never brought up. I know you don't want to believe this but there are much bigger fish to fry an deal with than you!
Why are you assuming that I thought your conversation would involve me? Sounds like my assumption was accurate.
Reasoning

Utica, MI

#19693 Oct 9, 2013
Les wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you assuming that I thought your conversation would involve me? Sounds like my assumption was accurate.
Put it this way Les. You are the only one that has written things like you can read people's minds and know exactly what they are thinking. I work with logic and 'reasoning' instead and therefore my observation has been that you have never been concern about anyone's slandering except the ones against you. And lately it seems like just about every other posts of yours deals with exactly that. A wounded puppy with a swollen head.

Location hidden

#19694 Oct 9, 2013
Reasoning wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry but I already met all the main players of the OCCK case that I care to meet including members of the media that I trust. STC is an exception to this rule.
I'm no main player and you know it. STC knows it. Neither STC nor I spend time here discussing "our suspect." Whatever. Looks like STC may have a full lunch schedule in the near future, as I would be more than happy to have him pencil me in as long as Les isn't there.

Location hidden

#19695 Oct 9, 2013
In fact, I think STC is the most interesting, as I'd probably get more from him than any of the so-called main players who already know it all.
Reasoning

Sterling Heights, MI

#19696 Oct 9, 2013
I think I'm going to back out of this before it gets started. Excuse me on this and just ignore my previous posts.

Location hidden

#19697 Oct 9, 2013
Reasoning wrote:
I think I'm going to back out of this before it gets started. Excuse me on this and just ignore my previous posts.
I don't think STC would want you to do that. Separate meetings seem like a reasonable solution, so I'd hardly think backing out is necessary.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

JonBenet Ramsey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Modest Mustard-Colored Michigan Shadow of the F... 33 min Dedred 10
Physics will solve this case, not DNA (May '17) 42 min Dedred 61
Undr vs. The Kolar Theory 47 min BrotherMoon 29
The Kauna and Dedred Show,( aka Dog & Pony Show) 1 hr kaunag1958 52
Tom Koby (Jul '10) 2 hr BrotherMoon 26
Music for the soul (Feb '17) 4 hr Dedred 728
Note had to written by an adolescent or foreign... (Sep '06) 6 hr HJT 17