The Oakland County Child Killer
TruthDude

Los Angeles, CA

#19313 Oct 1, 2013
Les wrote:
<quoted text>
Since 1966, Teen Ranch has provided fully licensed, state approved placement facilities for delinquent, neglected, abused, and emotionally troubled youth between the ages of 11 and 17. Residential Care
I was friends with Ray Clendenan and other associates of his. I own a luxury car that Ray owned. He gifted it to me and told me to just donate to his charity what my heart would bare. As I mentioned I rented a home from Ray's partner. I know Ray's daughter that Patrick is referring to. I have a first cousin that owns a company that was deeply involved with Teen Ranch. I know people that know Patrick. We had the same favorite teacher. Conversely Truth Dude knows nothing about me except what he has made up in his imagination. Now who are you to judge that what I was told about Patrick is bogus? You and others on the forum's abilty twist facts is just a clue to everyone how real your other claims are.
Les,

What is this sudden obsession of yours in trying to compare your life to mine; as they appear to have been on two diverging courses. First, anyone who was in the teen ranch program was a minor at the time. Second, I was in the 4th house which attended the Marlette school system, not the King City ranch. Don't think that each "Child" who came to teen ranch came for a bad reason of their own doing. Second, my life has been one where by any measure I came up from nothing, earned what I have, and have known some measure of success. I was not delinquent, neglected, abused, or emotionally troubled as a youth; and rather my uncles six children, plus my Father's four; made just too many to manage for one family on what resources they had. You seek to demonize me where no demon dwells.

You seem to be on a different pathway though. You started out in life with a complete family, friends, advantages, and an Engineers education if what you say is true. Congratulations in working your way DOWN the ladder in life. Now, you sit and rot waiting for your disability check to arrive in the mail or direct deposit, live in a crime ridden area, and are healing from a pistol shot. Should I want to trade my life for yours ? I pity your existence that you find yourself in, but know that through medication and a turn to God, that even you can be saved, forgiven, and with whatever years left to you; make them a positive one.

You can't take from me the accomplishments of my resume, the knowledge of my family that I have given 110% for our friends and neighbors the King family, nor the medals off the uniform I once wore for actions in foreign lands and waters my superiors chose to decorate me with, nor my being a patriot for my nation now in lands where those who dwell there would like to behead me. Most of all you can't take from me the faith in God I found at Teen Ranch, and have carried with me that biblical measure of time in the last 40 years, and which I brought back measures to them where they knew their efforts in my life did bare harvest. You see Les you now "Can't" do much of anything, because you have lived a life where you never really "Did" much of anything at all as you fail to reap a harvest now.

To most all on this forum, you have failed to provide credibility about what you have claimed, despite saying you could easily do so. Your only theme, which you have beaten to death, is that you want to be heard day after day; or the mindset of a single digit aged child. Perhaps if you as your Mother's favorite child had been spanked a bit more; then we would not be seeing these problems in you today.

TRUTHDUDE

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#19315 Oct 1, 2013
Les wrote:
<quoted text>
Now who are you to judge that what I was told about Patrick is bogus?
Les, any of us are free to judge what you say you were told about TruthDude. We are not only entitled to do so, but as thinking, discriminating adults, should be doing so. I for one: 1) find it hard to believe anyone involved with the residents of that Ranch would have loose lips as you claim - this would not bode well for an agency that existed primarily on donors who tend to want to help reputable places; 2) question the veracity of what you're saying because you claim to be a friend of the founder of that organization and even a donor yourself - what kind of friend/donor would divulge confidential information about any residents of a place which has not only helped so many kids but was the culmination of his friend's lifelong work; and 3) it is a moot point because who gives a $hit what TD did when he was young - I certainly don't believe it, but even if it were true, I don't care. I judge people for who they are now, not for their mistakes in their past . But it is a moot point even more so because of who has said it - you - and you have a hard-on for Patrick and everyone knows it. You are saying this crap because you are having a tantrum. It is fueled only by vindictiveness and spite. This story tells us much more about you than anyone else, period. An way to go, putz, putting a black mark on a perfectly fine organization on a publuc forum just because you are an ass. Any friend that may trust you is insane. This friend left you a luxury vehicle, and you pull this?
Les

Grand Rapids, MI

#19316 Oct 1, 2013
Ursula, Truth Dude was trying to portray the Teen Ranch as a foster care. Foster care itself does not mean anything about a child that is put there except that need to be taken out of the environment they were in. Teen Ranch specifically dealt with young people that issues within themselves. I find it interesting that Truth Dude could carry Lilly's claim a step further that my children are claiming that I molested them and no one seems offended by the that except me. I was told the day after Truth Dude told me he was Teen Ranch resident about Truth Dude's issue. While yes you sort of defended me against the Lilly's slander what I am being accused of is much more horrendous than a child playing bad doctor. Truth Dude either deliberately twisted Lilly's slander or he misunderstood. Either way he put it in black and white and he can't back up his statement. When I pointed this out to Truth Dude instead of referring to a post # he asks others to jump in and help slander me. His attitude and thought process is repulsive to me. I learned that Truth Dude had no intention of helping enhance my stance. Just eliminating the thorn in his side.
I will guarantee he was completely controlling the process and I will guarantee he was he was not paying a penny to polygraph me. Truth Dude accidently sent me an email in which he was reporting to Cathy of his progress with obtaining info from me for her.
Les

Grand Rapids, MI

#19317 Oct 1, 2013
TruthDude wrote:
<quoted text>
Les,
What is this sudden obsession of yours in trying to compare your life to mine; as they appear to have been on two diverging courses.
TRUTHDUDE
I have no obsession with your life. I am just fasinated how you can basterdize every bit of information that you come upon.
I had a great life. A great career. I am very proud of my children. I did all this despite having a wife every bit as insane as Helen and I didn't hang myself. My life right now is a choice. A few thousand dollars a month right now without dealing with the corporate rat race is like being in Heaven. I have been approached by Chinese companies and offered cash to help them. One Chinese business man gave me cash and a brand new expensive laptop from Best Buy just to visit an Indiana company with him and solve a technical issue for them. Part of the problem was they didn't have the expertise and they needed a person that the language barrier was not an issue. They offered me a job approving or correcting designs in early stages before changes get costly. One Tiawanese business owner wanted me to be his constant side kick and travel the world with him. He has multiple wives in different countries. I can have my plate as full or as empty as I want.
TruthDude

Los Angeles, CA

#19318 Oct 1, 2013
Les wrote:
Ursula, Truth Dude was trying to portray the Teen Ranch as a foster care. Foster care itself does not mean anything about a child that is put there except that need to be taken out of the environment they were in. Teen Ranch specifically dealt with young people that issues within themselves. I find it interesting that Truth Dude could carry Lilly's claim a step further that my children are claiming that I molested them and no one seems offended by the that except me. I was told the day after Truth Dude told me he was Teen Ranch resident about Truth Dude's issue. While yes you sort of defended me against the Lilly's slander what I am being accused of is much more horrendous than a child playing bad doctor. Truth Dude either deliberately twisted Lilly's slander or he misunderstood. Either way he put it in black and white and he can't back up his statement. When I pointed this out to Truth Dude instead of referring to a post # he asks others to jump in and help slander me. His attitude and thought process is repulsive to me. I learned that Truth Dude had no intention of helping enhance my stance. Just eliminating the thorn in his side.
I will guarantee he was completely controlling the process and I will guarantee he was he was not paying a penny to polygraph me. Truth Dude accidently sent me an email in which he was reporting to Cathy of his progress with obtaining info from me for her.
Les,

No accident that I sent an email to anyone in the King family, as I told them about your claim. To date, and despite your grand jury testimony, it has not held water. Ask yourself, have any further time and resources been spent with you, in digging up the dog Buster, in giving you a polygraph, or in establishing evidence you claimed ? NO Even the media, which is spending it's own money from private revenue, once running a background on you, or getting a hint from LE perhaps; dropped you. Why then is this the only place you come day by day and peddle your story ? Because it is FREE here, and you have no friends who will sit down and listen to your tall tale. The ball is in your court to prove your case and/or make a contribution to this case for these children, or don't. Just stop leading us where you have no destination to get to.

I don't know what issues you seem to think I had in my youth other than being a semi-orphan; but it is clear for all to see that you have issues certainly now in your adult years. I'm sad for your existence as it is. Just what did you do or say to get yourself shot anyway ? Was it that mouth of yours that just could not keep shut that pissed off the guy holding that gun.?
Les

Grand Rapids, MI

#19319 Oct 1, 2013
TruthDude wrote:
<quoted text>
Les,
No accident that I sent an email to anyone in the King family, as I told them about your claim. To date, and despite your grand jury testimony, it has not held water.
Coming forward was not an impulse for attention. It was a long hard thought out process. I sent anonymous information to the task force guiding them in the right direction. I expected the case to bust wide open in the news and I could at least save face with family. Evidently they don't play games and don't settle for partial information. I waited for my children to reach adulthood and I sold everything. I took Jackie on a driving five week well planned vacation. I got her out the Rocky Mountains and I told her that Punky was the OCCK. She indicated that she already suspected that. We got home and I sat my children down individually and told them some of the story about what I had been through. Individually they told me they could care less about the stigma that worried me. Jackie and I agreed to meet Anger. Wrong person. I waited a few years for Gray to take over. That went better but Anger was still involved in my interogation and I resented that I was promptly made the #5 suspect. As time went by and my assets and money dwindled I became less fearful of telling everything. But I still can't get immunity. Just assurances. There is still some very important facts to be put on the table. Ursula was hours from getting it but went haywire on me and I now distrust her motives. Her husband thinks I really hurt my credibility by sharing my connections to other high profile crimes but Ursula told me he believes my connection to the OCCK.
Lilly

Denver, CO

#19320 Oct 1, 2013
Les wrote:
I totally understand why Lilly and Helen hate me and what I represent. My story goes against everything they individually represent.
From "the bean"/Les

As soon as the rest of his swelling goes down on his scrodum they are going to call him Phillip Screwdriver. Trust me Les ain't gay. Just that Pinky Winky is taking a little break while his gun shot wound is healing. I would love to meet some of you people. Les talks very highly of all of you. He says Helen is a hottie.

Lilly: So he says he finally understands why he and what he "represents" is hated.

The above post from what we now know is also an imagined person he named "the bean" Is what he really does "represent."

He says. "His story goes against everything I represent."

Now there is a true statement at last!

The above, yet again, putrid post from this pig on a forum meant for kidnapped raped and murdered children, goes against everything and everyone on here.

By George I think this a$$hole has it!
Lilly

Denver, CO

#19321 Oct 1, 2013
Les wrote:
<quoted text>
I knew coming forward would destroy my life. I prepared for it. I sold off all of my assets and partied hard on the money. I wanted nothing left for an evil wife or lawsuits. I was the darling of my mother's eight surviving children. I did not like being on a pedestal and dealing with the jealous behavior of my siblings. So I addressed that issue before I came forward. I gave their parents back to them. I love my my ex in laws but I knew they would hang me by my balls after I came forward. Strangely I am happier than I have ever been living in my card board box, drawing a monthly check and knowing I don't have anything worth suing me for. Some want to kill me but a part of them wants to know the rest of the story.
OMG! He is sooooo important. The poor-poor me kidnapped almost molested story didn't work. The tantrums and name calling infantile melt down didn't work. So now we are doing the martyr routine.

Can someone grab the cross, hammer and nails please?!
I am sure there will be takers for the first swing.
Les

Grand Rapids, MI

#19322 Oct 1, 2013
Kat wrote:
<quoted text>
If les said he showed you a pic of me then he is lying, he has no such picture
This is what they do Kat. They poke and then take a read on your reaction.
Lilly

Denver, CO

#19323 Oct 1, 2013
Les wrote:
<quoted text>
Would you like to see a picture of my daughter that you humiliated and made cry? She said "Dad, I don't have room in my life for this kind of thing".
Looks to me like he humiliates her by dragging her into this cesspool of his own making.

And she even tells him she has no room in her life for this kind of thing - TELLS HIM. No one else - HIM!

And still he is blaming me for the pain he CONTINUES to cause her.

This is whole new level of oblivious and insane.

Lilly

Denver, CO

#19324 Oct 1, 2013
Les wrote:
<quoted text>
Coming forward was not an impulse for attention. It was a long hard thought out process. I sent anonymous information to the task force guiding them in the right direction. I expected the case to bust wide open in the news and I could at least save face with family. Evidently they don't play games and don't settle for partial information. I waited for my children to reach adulthood and I sold everything. I took Jackie on a driving five week well planned vacation. I got her out the Rocky Mountains and I told her that Punky was the OCCK. She indicated that she already suspected that. We got home and I sat my children down individually and told them some of the story about what I had been through. Individually they told me they could care less about the stigma that worried me. Jackie and I agreed to meet Anger. Wrong person. I waited a few years for Gray to take over. That went better but Anger was still involved in my interogation and I resented that I was promptly made the #5 suspect. As time went by and my assets and money dwindled I became less fearful of telling everything. But I still can't get immunity. Just assurances. There is still some very important facts to be put on the table. Ursula was hours from getting it but went haywire on me and I now distrust her motives. Her husband thinks I really hurt my credibility by sharing my connections to other high profile crimes but Ursula told me he believes my connection to the OCCK.
Oh pleeeeease...has anyone found Gary yet? Dan where the hell are you? It is time to introduce Gary to Les. Please!

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#19325 Oct 1, 2013
Les wrote:
I find it interesting that Truth Dude could carry Lilly's claim a step further that my children are claiming that I molested them and no one seems offended by the that except me.
I noticed that he misunderstood how the claim about your children came about right away and didn't feel offended in the least - because his misunderstanding was as obvious to me as your bad hair dye job. But you, rather than politely correct him and point him to a post yourself, got nasty and aggressive and chose instead challenge him.
Les wrote:
While yes you sort of defended me against the Lilly's slander what I am being accused of is much more horrendous than a child playing bad doctor.
Yes, Les, while I did defend you on principle, I was actually defending a poster who (because he doesn't have time to read every word typed here) upset a hornets nest through no fault of his own. I wasn't saying Lilly and Helen are bad people because of the so-called slander (the actual slanderer would be the letter writer), because you absolutely bring out the worst in people. I remember the first and only time I wrote anything like that about you myself - that was after two days of you making personal attacks on and slandering me! No, I felt more embarrassed and somewhat mortified that in doing something we normally would not do, we primed your ass for a new low, or at least gave you an excuse for one.
Les wrote:
Truth Dude either deliberately twisted Lilly's slander or he misunderstood. Either way he put it in black and white and he can't back up his statement. When I pointed this out to Truth Dude instead of referring to a post # he asks others to jump in and help slander me.
You need to go back and reread that. That is absolutely not what happened. Now this is where we all see how you can bastardize a situation to convenience yourself and further your own ends. You twist things simply because your mind is twisted and you see what you expect to see, which is not much.
Besides the foregoing, there is something else I want to point out. You seem to think that people on this forum should be striving to dialogue with you civilly, despite how we may feel about you or disagree with what you say. Not so. This isn't a schoolhouse or a soccer field. This is a voluntary social networking forum for adults who are entirely free to socialize or not socialize with anyone we please, even on this forum. None of us has to be nice to you, listen to you, be respectful of you or even address you. And guess what. As much as you like to think your answers to this case is a key reason that, it just isn't so.
I'm done wasting energy on you. Your persisting with this bullshit has led me to believe that you deserve every piece of shit thrown your way and then some - right, wrong or indifferent.
Les

Grand Rapids, MI

#19326 Oct 1, 2013
Lilly wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks to me like he humiliates her by dragging her into this cesspool of his own making.
And she even tells him she has no room in her life for this kind of thing - TELLS HIM. No one else - HIM!
And still he is blaming me for the pain he CONTINUES to cause her.
This is whole new level of oblivious and insane.
Lilly She brought this to my attention after it was brought to her attention. She has been contacted by Helen and she was asked by someone else if these allegations were true. I certainly hoped she wouldn't hear about it because the thought of my daughter having to deal with defending herself turns my stomach more than your venom. This actually prompted my sister to ask her children if they had ever seen or heard of this behavior out of me. I am sure you are proud as a peacock Lilly that you really fixed my wagon. I know everyone on this forum is supporting your actions and they are proud to have you as their neighborhood watch captain.
Les

Grand Rapids, MI

#19327 Oct 1, 2013
Lilly wrote:
<quoted text>
From "the bean"/Les
As soon as the rest of his swelling goes down on his scrodum they are going to call him Phillip Screwdriver. Trust me Les ain't gay. Just that Pinky Winky is taking a little break while his gun shot wound is healing. I would love to meet some of you people. Les talks very highly of all of you. He says Helen is a hottie.
Obviously Lilly I was having a fun doing my best Orsen Welles impersonation. But sorry to say LaBeana is a real live breathing friend. She shares my home and helps me a lot. She is extremely pretty. Has no babies and we celebrated her quarter century birthday recently. She has many friends and I don't control her. When her bedroom door is closed I won't even knock on her door unless it is an urgent matter. Someone on this forum has had a conversation with her.
Les

Grand Rapids, MI

#19328 Oct 1, 2013
Ursula, There is probably no chance in hell that Helen and Lilly didn't conspire on the slander letter simply because no body that knows me would write that letter. However even if someone did that is extremely irresponsible behavior to post that letter. Then Helen openly cheered Lilly for doing it.

As far as the misunderstanding about Truth Dude. When I brought it to his attention instead of going back and correcting his mistake he asked the other posters to back him up. Another words he knew he basterdized his statement and there was no post supporting his statement. If your going to make me call out that post I will.

Another thing I probably enjoyed the short lived Les boycott more than anyone. I much prefer the peace to caring if anyone will dailoge with me.
TruthDude

Los Angeles, CA

#19329 Oct 2, 2013
Les wrote:
<quoted text>
I have no obsession with your life. I am just fasinated how you can basterdize every bit of information that you come upon.
I had a great life. A great career. I am very proud of my children. I did all this despite having a wife every bit as insane as Helen and I didn't hang myself. My life right now is a choice. A few thousand dollars a month right now without dealing with the corporate rat race is like being in Heaven. I have been approached by Chinese companies and offered cash to help them. One Chinese business man gave me cash and a brand new expensive laptop from Best Buy just to visit an Indiana company with him and solve a technical issue for them. Part of the problem was they didn't have the expertise and they needed a person that the language barrier was not an issue. They offered me a job approving or correcting designs in early stages before changes get costly. One Tiawanese business owner wanted me to be his constant side kick and travel the world with him. He has multiple wives in different countries. I can have my plate as full or as empty as I want.
Les,

"I had a great life" in speaking in the past tense, and you then state in the present tense that you are in high demand by Chinese businessmen to do I.T. related work for cash and goods such as a computer, and could travel the world doing just that for big money at your discretion. C'mon guy, nobody reading that believes it, and I don't. You live in a neighborhood where you got shot. What person describing what you just did about opportunity in life would not take that vs. sit around and rot on some subsistence disability check ? If not for one's self, then for one's family and overall quality of life. So then, I don't find your statements above as being congruent. Further, I would say the wife in every country thing is something a kin to transference you seek for or fantasize about for yourself; and had no actual value in your explanation above other than to tickle the little sexual innuendo synapses that feed you endorphins in how your mind processes things.

By the way, in regard to your statement about Foster Care and/or Teen Ranch; I was in both, and they are mutually exclusive. I turned out fine from both experiences. It may interest you to know I returned to Michigan in mid 2012 to give the eulogy for my Foster brother Michael who died in Fenton. We stayed close all the years since the 70's era. Does that sound like a failed Foster Care experience to you ? My Foster sister Heather took in his two children as well. I bet you only wish you had an extended family like mine, and valued and loved by so many. If you how you have alienated others on this forum is any clue; then in reality it is you now who is the Elder Orphan as you wake up each morning.

You got your ego bruised from a thread that started about the idea of your molesting your children; which I did not start or create. You further requested of me to pay for a second polygraph test to disprove those issues of molest itself. Don't now turn around and try to pawn off that I created anything that offends you when you here on this forum did so, and in response to other's suggestion, ideas, thoughts, beliefs, or presumptions that from all your sexual innuendo that you don't come off like a sex crazed creep. The fact you asked me to fund that second test told me it was a real issue for you, and one that was important to disprove in YOUR IDEA for such a second proposed test. AND YES, I have the money to fund them both.!!!! I actually have worked abroad in friendly foreign nations each of the last dozen plus years with pics to prove it, and from which I was well paid. After a stroke, I could have sat back and collected a nice disability check, but I willed and worked myself back to the life I wanted back, and have it. Nothing less than miracles followed as you know from 6/07 onward. Your the only Lull since then I've known.
TruthDude

Los Angeles, CA

#19330 Oct 2, 2013
Les wrote:
<quoted text>
Les,

Okay, from your above statement then; even you agree that your methods have not worked or gotten you to your goal. The group goal here is to find actual measureable answers in this case. You claim to have that answer. I have spelled out for you that in all 50 States there is no penalty for knowing that answer as a non-sworn civilian, or even writing a book about it under the first amendment and in a free market economy. You don't have to get immunity for ANYTHING if you left that part out of your story, and otherwise solved the case. You said you could do so "EASILY". This all leads to the fork in the road where you either do so, sell your book to some publisher, retire in style, go on the lecture circuit, and forget about the need for that disability check. Only "You" are stopping you from doing so. So then, why wouldn't any of us ask ourselves and you, why you have not taken the next step. Given the time that has passed, and the amount of otherwise dribble unrelated entries here; any reasonable person can only arrive at the answer "Les does not ACTUALLY have the answers". Does that not follow a logic based algorithmic process for your high end mind ?
Les

Grand Rapids, MI

#19331 Oct 2, 2013
TruthDude wrote:
<quoted text>
Les,
Okay, from your above statement then; even you agree that your methods have not worked or gotten you to your goal. The group goal here is to find actual measureable answers in this case. You claim to have that answer. I have spelled out for you that in all 50 States there is no penalty for knowing that answer as a non-sworn civilian, or even writing a book about it under the first amendment and in a free market economy. You don't have to get immunity for ANYTHING if you left that part out of your story, and otherwise solved the case. You said you could do so "EASILY". This all leads to the fork in the road where you either do so, sell your book to some publisher, retire in style, go on the lecture circuit, and forget about the need for that disability check. Only "You" are stopping you from doing so. So then, why wouldn't any of us ask ourselves and you, why you have not taken the next step. Given the time that has passed, and the amount of otherwise dribble unrelated entries here; any reasonable person can only arrive at the answer "Les does not ACTUALLY have the answers". Does that not follow a logic based algorithmic process for your high end mind ?
Here is the issue. I really believe that LE believes that Punky is the OCCK. I was privy to some deep conversations that enforce my position. I believe if I understand what transpired in that court house I was told thank you very much for coming forward. We are now closing up shop and we are pulling back as much public knowledge of the case that we can. We want to stop all the speculation. Think about it Truth Dude. Jessica Cooper pulled everything off the table. She didn't leave a thing for any of us.
I believe my horse is the only one left to cross the finish line.
I am the only one that has a chance. Busch is squashed. Helen is chasing her tail. Lilly's theories would cost millions of dollars to follow up on. I need a private detective that knows how to dial a phone. A probabilities expert voluteered from a college. And a poly that is designed to get to the truth without frying my ass. If Buster's DNA does not match that of at least one hair found on at least one victim I will run naked on I-75 during rush hour.

My information has been here for many years for those of you that want to believe I molded my story in recent years.
TruthDude

Los Angeles, CA

#19332 Oct 2, 2013
Les wrote:
<quoted text>
Here is the issue. I really believe that LE believes that Punky is the OCCK. I was privy to some deep conversations that enforce my position. I believe if I understand what transpired in that court house I was told thank you very much for coming forward. We are now closing up shop and we are pulling back as much public knowledge of the case that we can. We want to stop all the speculation. Think about it Truth Dude. Jessica Cooper pulled everything off the table. She didn't leave a thing for any of us.
I believe my horse is the only one left to cross the finish line.
I am the only one that has a chance. Busch is squashed. Helen is chasing her tail. Lilly's theories would cost millions of dollars to follow up on. I need a private detective that knows how to dial a phone. A probabilities expert voluteered from a college. And a poly that is designed to get to the truth without frying my ass. If Buster's DNA does not match that of at least one hair found on at least one victim I will run naked on I-75 during rush hour.
My information has been here for many years for those of you that want to believe I molded my story in recent years.
Les,

Have you in fact provided "Buster's" location to law enforcement, and have they obtained his hair for DNA comparison ? If so when ? May I ask that you apologize rather than walk naked on the highway when the DNA does not match. Further, if Jessica Cooper as the OCP had the solution you provided in her hand, then why not a say so from her office, as you just don't shut down a case when you have the answer. Again, your explanation is nonsensical.

One of the things you appear to have failed to grasp is that Jessica Cooper as the OCP is perceived as a part of the problem vs. being a part of the solution. She has a built in appearance of impropriety given Chris Busch's defense attorney Jane Burgess was her apparent good friend. Time will tell if her claimed investment in you proves out. One thing you have clearly failed to do is to connect your brother in law to the known DNA samples via Sloan's car and Gunnels. Why is that ?
Les

Grand Rapids, MI

#19333 Oct 2, 2013
TruthDude wrote:
<quoted text>
Les,
Have you in fact provided "Buster's" location to law enforcement, and have they obtained his hair for DNA comparison ? If so when ? One thing you have clearly failed to do is to connect your brother in law to the known DNA samples via Sloan's car and Gunnels. Why is that ?
They have not asked but I think they are happy with the breed match. If you caught my drift they admitted they were not proceeding with any investigation and the lead detective was soon reassigned. They know in general where Buster is. My in laws have a general idea.

When you bring up the Sloan hair and the Gunnel hair I get a little irratated. Jessica Cooper in essence is saying the Gunnels match is insigificant by completely eliminating Busch. Because of the commonality of the Gunnels hair by investigative standards some other connector has to be made to give the match any significance. While finding a hair on two victims greatly increases the chance that those two hairs came from the killer again if you should not have to look any further than 100 people to find a match. By investigative standards that is not significant. The hairs found in the Sloan vehicle could belong to a child or anybody else that can be easily ruled out as the killer. You are using the Gunnels hair as a connector when nothing else connects him. Even talking about a victim picking up a Gunnels hair from a Busch vehicle is possible but a long shot. I am almost positive when you spoke to Gunnels you lead him to believe it was in fact his hair because that's what your trying to do with us. Gunnels would have to admit to some personal knowledge of one of the victims to give the hair match any significance. I also believe like in thousands of other suspects Gunnels probably enjoys the attention of being accused of something he did not do.

There is too many ifs. I notice if determine a probability of two matching events that go to a much higher level the wolf pack screams "so what". Thats why we need a professional statistician to make those calls. All of us evidently are too blinded by our own convictions to understand true probabilities. You think I am guilty of that and I think you are guilty of that. I certainly think the two elderly ladies on the site are guilty.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

JonBenet Ramsey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Officer French Field Report 3 min kauna 270
MODERATOR SHOW YOUR BLUE CARD ..Step in here i... 6 hr robert 17
News 'Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh!': Burke Ra... 13 hr kauna 54
Random thought about the Stines (Jan '15) 15 hr kauna 106
Jonbenet was all ears? 17 hr kauna 2
The title on the folder containing newspaper cl... 17 hr kauna 13
Blood choke or air choke 17 hr kauna 10
More from around the web