The Oakland County Child Killer
Les

Grand Rapids, MI

#19292 Oct 1, 2013
Reasoning wrote:
<quoted text>
Is this the same daughter that comes here to read your posts? Like maybe the post above where you are pooring your heart out to these victims and trying to solve this case?
Helen contacted my daughter bringing my posts to her attention in hopes of using my children to get me to stop posting.
Reasoning

Utica, MI

#19293 Oct 1, 2013
Curious wrote:
I am assuming Portraits in the Snow is her book. Without any idea of her pen name, this is my best guess.
Yes ...

http://www.amazon.com/Portraits-Snow-Oakland-...

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#19294 Oct 1, 2013
Curious wrote:
I dont know what the news is..so how would I post it? When I was the one asking what it was exactly?
You don't even make sense
Because I don't recall Helen making some big announcement about some impending news. I'm not saying she didn't, just that I don't recall it. I thought you must know something about it because you implied Helen was letting known pedophiles run rampant amongst our children.
Reasoning

Utica, MI

#19295 Oct 1, 2013
Les wrote:
<quoted text>
Helen contacted my daughter bringing my posts to her attention in hopes of using my children to get me to stop posting.
She's one step ahead of me. I would have tried contacting your mother and shown her the kind of crap you post here. Considering the OCCK is a herrendous crime against children even makes it all the more disgusting what you post here. All of it including your life story and your sexual induendos. It's the bottom of the barrel! The scum that grows at the bottom of toilet bowls!
Les

Grand Rapids, MI

#19296 Oct 1, 2013
Ursula- wrote:
<quoted text>
Because I don't recall Helen making some big announcement about some impending news. I'm not saying she didn't, just that I don't recall it. I thought you must know something about it because you implied Helen was letting known pedophiles run rampant amongst our children.
I don't feel like searching but about a week ago Helen addressed me in a post. I believe she used the words that she was posting a bombshell on her site. I am not sure why she seemed to be aiming it at me but I assumed it was another of her fabricated letters from some anonymous source.
Les

Grand Rapids, MI

#19297 Oct 1, 2013
Reasoning wrote:
<quoted text>
She's one step ahead of me. I would have tried contacting your mother and shown her the kind of crap you post here. Considering the OCCK is a herrendous crime against children even makes it all the more disgusting what you post here. All of it including your life story and your sexual induendos. It's the bottom of the barrel! The scum that grows at the bottom of toilet bowls!
I knew coming forward would destroy my life. I prepared for it. I sold off all of my assets and partied hard on the money. I wanted nothing left for an evil wife or lawsuits. I was the darling of my mother's eight surviving children. I did not like being on a pedestal and dealing with the jealous behavior of my siblings. So I addressed that issue before I came forward. I gave their parents back to them. I love my my ex in laws but I knew they would hang me by my balls after I came forward. Strangely I am happier than I have ever been living in my card board box, drawing a monthly check and knowing I don't have anything worth suing me for. Some want to kill me but a part of them wants to know the rest of the story.
Les

Grand Rapids, MI

#19298 Oct 1, 2013
I totally understand why Lilly and Helen hate me and what I represent. My story goes against everything they individually represent. But even in heated political debates everyone knows you don't involve a man's children. Even more disturbing is how the rest of you so called adults are encouraging Helen and Lilly's behavior. And Reasoning I know who you are. We have mutual aquaintances. I know that off this site you tell people you are embarressed by Lilly and Helen. However politics is thicker than water.
Les

Grand Rapids, MI

#19299 Oct 1, 2013
Reasoning wrote:
<quoted text>
Reasoning, do you agree that you attack even my most civil informative posts?
There is no reward and punish efforts from any of you. Simply punish.
Les

Grand Rapids, MI

#19300 Oct 1, 2013
When are any of you going practice what you preach?
When are you people going to stop playing this childish pirranha game where you rush to tear the flesh off people's bones because you don't like them? When are you going to allow everyone an equal opportunity to present their case? Grow up people. I will keep fighting back but I know what you all want is chaos because that is what will keep the families and the media in doubt of the truth. I will get out of this maze. I promise.
me again

Milwaukee, WI

#19301 Oct 1, 2013
Les wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't feel like searching but about a week ago Helen addressed me in a post. I believe she used the words that she was posting a bombshell on her site. I am not sure why she seemed to be aiming it at me but I assumed it was another of her fabricated letters from some anonymous source.
So you see? Les is Curious - just answered for him. The boy is all mixed up as to what voice he is listening to today. HA HA HA! Otherwise why would someone totally new come out of the box ( afew pages back) swinging attacking and acussing and then ask questions and be stupid enough to think you would all be inclined to play nice with the attacker and run around finding answers for him?

Same hand different finger. Stinky Leslie
me again

Milwaukee, WI

#19302 Oct 1, 2013
Ursula- wrote:
<quoted text>
How does he eat that shit?
Who Lelie? Well you are what you eat.
me again

Milwaukee, WI

#19303 Oct 1, 2013
Curious wrote:
And as far as Helen'e earth shattering news she chose not to tell anyone..ever...she still never posted it on her own site like she stated.
I know how to find sex offenders in my area. I dont need help with that. But if you come here running off at the mouth that you have HUGE news and then say..oh Nevermind..you are a jerk. End of story.
NO ONE new here can find out anything because you gang up on people.
Poor les Lelie is being ganged up on oh whaaa. HA HA HA !! You're an idiot! Everyone was having a very good discussion. I was enjoying reading. Not everyone agrees but able to talk it all out no ganging up then Les-Lelie is one who brought it back here.
You aren't fooling anyone PIG BOY!
me again

Milwaukee, WI

#19304 Oct 1, 2013
Les wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh boo hoo was the daughter able to read your filth your lies and your shorthand? You are the one dragging your kids into this only you!
me again

Milwaukee, WI

#19305 Oct 1, 2013
Les wrote:
I totally understand why Lilly and Helen hate me and what I represent. My story goes against everything they individually represent. But even in heated political debates everyone knows you don't involve a man's children. Even more disturbing is how the rest of you so called adults are encouraging Helen and Lilly's behavior. And Reasoning I know who you are. We have mutual aquaintances. I know that off this site you tell people you are embarressed by Lilly and Helen. However politics is thicker than water.
What is tis now, 8 times in 4 pages he has dragged his kids into this and then blames these other two ladies? I mean this d*&ck wad is really around the bend. What a tool. Seriously he won't stop about his kids. At least he hasn't brought up his other obesseion his own a$$ being pounded. I guess that's something.
He sounds kind of uphoric. Maybe he's gonna off himself?
Reasoning

Utica, MI

#19306 Oct 1, 2013
me again wrote:
<quoted text>
What is tis now, 8 times in 4 pages he has dragged his kids into this and then blames these other two ladies? I mean this d*&ck wad is really around the bend.
It makes a hell of a lot of sense does it? Then he has some reasonable dialogue with TruthDude until he accusses him of something at camp. TruthDude returns with a punch and then Les DEMANDS an apology from him. Who in their right mind can try to communicate with someone like this? On top of the very fact that his OCCK story holds the least amount of water of them all!
Les

Grand Rapids, MI

#19307 Oct 1, 2013
Reasoning wrote:
<quoted text> It makes a hell of a lot of sense does it? Then he has some reasonable dialogue with TruthDude until he accusses him of something at camp. TruthDude returns with a punch and then Les DEMANDS an apology from him. Who in their right mind can try to communicate with someone like this? On top of the very fact that his OCCK story holds the least amount of water of them all!
I rest my case again. You are defending someone that falsely posted that my children accuse me of sexually molesting them. You are encouraging slander as long as your enemy is being slandered. I do happen to know that there are intelligent people evaluating what is posted. You are basing your comments that it is OK to fight ignorance with ignorance. I am fighting organized evil injustice.
Reasoning

Sterling Heights, MI

#19308 Oct 1, 2013
Les wrote:
<quoted text>
I rest my case again. You are defending someone that falsely posted that my children accuse me of sexually molesting them. You are encouraging slander as long as your enemy is being slandered. I do happen to know that there are intelligent people evaluating what is posted. You are basing your comments that it is OK to fight ignorance with ignorance. I am fighting organized evil injustice.
Get off my a$$ you stupid dip$shit. My point was that you first accused him of something bogus. As I have stated many times before on here that you are just too f-cked in the head to have an intelligent dialogue with. You have lost any reasoning you've had and probably from long ago!!!! Dan makes a hell of a lot more sense than you.
Les

Grand Rapids, MI

#19309 Oct 1, 2013
Reasoning wrote:
<quoted text>
My point was that you first accused him of something bogus.
In your twisted mind. Go back and review before you shoot off.
Les

Grand Rapids, MI

#19311 Oct 1, 2013
Reasoning wrote:
<quoted text>
My point was that you first accused him of something bogus.
Since 1966, Teen Ranch has provided fully licensed, state approved placement facilities for delinquent, neglected, abused, and emotionally troubled youth between the ages of 11 and 17. Residential Care

I was friends with Ray Clendenan and other associates of his. I own a luxury car that Ray owned. He gifted it to me and told me to just donate to his charity what my heart would bare. As I mentioned I rented a home from Ray's partner. I know Ray's daughter that Patrick is referring to. I have a first cousin that owns a company that was deeply involved with Teen Ranch. I know people that know Patrick. We had the same favorite teacher. Conversely Truth Dude knows nothing about me except what he has made up in his imagination. Now who are you to judge that what I was told about Patrick is bogus? You and others on the forum's abilty twist facts is just a clue to everyone how real your other claims are.
Kat

Monroe, MI

#19312 Oct 1, 2013
Ursula- wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you Kat? If you are, Les showed me a photo of you. a bright and attractive looking young lady. You should be hanging out with your girlfriends - not an old geezer like Les.
If les said he showed you a pic of me then he is lying, he has no such picture

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

JonBenet Ramsey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Airplane manifest 17 min kauna 53
Substitute moderator needed (Oct '10) 2 hr kauna 7
Who moderates this board? (Mar '12) 5 hr kauna 107
was Ramsey dictionary used to compose ransom no... (Nov '16) 5 hr kauna 12
News Dr Phil's most cringe-worthy moments 6 hr kauna 33
This isn't not a mystery....far from it 6 hr kauna 228
Why not pull-ups? 6 hr kauna 32
Are you watching closely? 22 hr kauna 143
More from around the web