The Oakland County Child Killer
Les

Warren, MI

#18565 Sep 18, 2013
DETROIT wrote:
<quoted text>Seems to me that Gary said that he got the chicken in Gladwin. How far was that from the cabin and what besides KFC would have been open later to get fried chicken?? Would that be say a 20-30 minutes trip from the cabin??
Gladwin is 15 minutes from the property. Gladwin has a KFC.
It would be interesting to know if it can be determined who's recipe matches that of one of the victim's meals. Look out Grandma the next time you get a visit from the task force you may have to fire up the fryer.
Les

Warren, MI

#18566 Sep 18, 2013
DETROIT wrote:
<quoted text>The story you told was that the boy mysteriously drowned in the pool because he was messing with your son and that shortly after you saw his mom and waved nonchalantly.
Go back and read that post again. He drowned in a pond. I pulled up next to the mother at a light and told her I was very sorry to hear about her son.

Since: Mar 07

Detroit, MI

#18567 Sep 18, 2013
Les wrote:
<quoted text>
All righty. A real discussion. Punky's mother makes the greatest fried chicken on Earth. If she didn't hate my guts I would try to get the recipe. Great fluffy crispy homemade batter. Salted to perfection. Everytime Punky went up north she made him a large roaster full. I ate most of it if we were together. Fried chicken was Punky's main stay. Actually there were plenty of restaurants and stores in the area that sold hot fried chicken. However Punky liked Freeway Fritz's at I-75 and Dixie Hwy. They served Frankenmuth style fried chicken and we used the drive up window. That was about 45 minutes from the cabin.
Apparently you know very little about the OCCK murders. Tim King`s mother appealed to the killer to let her son return home so he could enjoy his favorite food, KFC. Tim King was fed chicken, then strangled with it partly digested. Noone said that they ALSO found fully digested chicken in his system because your mother in law had made a large batch. From the info released by police Tim ate chicken ONCE and was strangled with it partly digested, within say 2 hours. Same thing was done to Jonbenet Ramsey with pineapple on the 20th anniversary of OCCK.
Les

Warren, MI

#18568 Sep 18, 2013
DETROIT wrote:
<quoted text>Apparently you know very little about the OCCK murders. Tim King`s mother appealed to the killer to let her son return home so he could enjoy his favorite food, KFC. Tim King was fed chicken, then strangled with it partly digested. Noone said that they ALSO found fully digested chicken in his system because your mother in law had made a large batch. From the info released by police Tim ate chicken ONCE and was strangled with it partly digested, within say 2 hours. Same thing was done to Jonbenet Ramsey with pineapple on the 20th anniversary of OCCK.
Come on Danny Boy. How does anything I said conflict with your statements?

Detroit, MI

#18569 Sep 18, 2013
Les wrote:
<quoted text>
Well Dan, I did not drown the kid. That was a coicidence. But I did hire someone to beat the living hell out of the kid. His mother called me because she knew I was behind it. I didn't deny it and I told her something had to done. It stopped the brutal beatings my child was taking and my son felt safe to walk to school again.
As far as me knowing about the news release. Yes I was contacted by a detective and there was a reason they wanted me to know ahead of time. If I tell you the reason I will get brutally attacked by the savages on this forum so f*ck all of them.
You`ve already got my email.

Detroit, MI

#18570 Sep 18, 2013
Les wrote:
<quoted text>
Come on Danny Boy. How does anything I said conflict with your statements?
Les, if your brother in law had a shitload of chicken that mom made and he kept the kids hostage for days he`d have fed it to them. They didn`t find digested chicken from repeatedly eating chicken. They found that Tim King had eaten chicken ONCE. Your brother in law did it story is falling apart. You claim Punky ONLY liked virgin girls and that`s why he molested Jackie, but the virgin OCCK girls weren`t molested, only the BOYS WERE. Then you`ve got Jane Allen on the bed with her legs OPEN. She`d already been giving it up to her boyfriend so why did Punky want her??? Punky`s not gay but ONLY the BOYS are molested.

MY STORY FITS THE FACTS. Yours doesn`t. Gary is evicted and gets a key to a cabin in 1972 and stays there two weeks. Donna Serra was held two weeks. Fits with Punky going into the service in 1972. killing Donna sickened him and Gary McNeil doesn`t kill again until end of 1975 when Gary Smentowski gets back out of service. Then the OCCK starts. 2 hour trip from Ann Arbor fits Gary`s lead foot. 2 hour trip from my house fits carbon monoxiding Jane Allan. The reason the car reeked of carbon monoxide was 2 hours to my house, two hours at my house and two hours back from my house, means she was carbon monoxide 6 hours. Said he got chicken in Gladwin 20-30 minutes away. He had a polaroid.

His story fits the cabin but your story doesn`t and his hero being the ZODIAC killer explains why he abducted or dumped each victim one day from a major holiday. Even fits with attempted abduction of terri Tom and the car matches Gary Smentowski`s green Ford. The neighbor to Terri Tom is Paula Saad who is sister to the Saad that Gary worked with and Gary went to visit her before trying to abduct Terri Tom.
Les

Warren, MI

#18571 Sep 18, 2013
DETROIT wrote:
<quoted text> Even fits with attempted abduction of terri Tom and the car matches Gary Smentowski`s green Ford. The neighbor to Terri Tom is Paula Saad who is sister to the Saad that Gary worked with and Gary went to visit her before trying to abduct Terri Tom.
I am not understanding if you are saying Punky's car was involved in an attempted abduction. Are you saying your Gary was driving Punky's car? Clarify that, please.
Les

Warren, MI

#18572 Sep 18, 2013
DETROIT wrote:
<quoted text>You`ve already got my email.
Email or email address? I have emails from thousands of adoring fans but from you.
Les

Warren, MI

#18573 Sep 18, 2013
DETROIT wrote:
I think I see what happened. Dan, you have a habit of picking the wrong post and answering a different person.
David Shurter

Council Bluffs, IA

#18574 Sep 18, 2013
Thanks Helen- I posted that CNN article to show how the media is spinning this story again. And the info was wrong.
David Shurter

Council Bluffs, IA

#18575 Sep 19, 2013
More Media Spin on the Oakland Child Killing Case in Michigan

First off- I think that the four children murdered in Oakland, MI were part of an attempt to deflect what was going on in Omaha, NE at the time concerning child killings and abductions here. As I have said before- my father was from Michigan, was a pilot, had a plane, and regularly flew up there to see his “Uncle Phil”, which whom was the man that indoctrinated my father into the cult. These killings happened around the same time that my family was discovered by a man who was in search of his daughter whom we consequently murdered.

As far as this article below goes- it is fraught with errors. Like “Mark Stebbins was 12 when he was abducted in Ferndale on February 15, 1976. His body was found nearly a year later.” when actually he was found four days later- not a year after. Considering Michigan is a hotbed of cult activity and has a long history of survivor’s coming forward- like Cathy O’Brien years ago, it is my contention that the groups up in Michigan were working with my father and his friends down here in order to deflect attention from Omaha at the time. That is why those children were found displayed as they were. The fact that they were found in one of the most wooded states in the country is telling all in of itself.

This case- like the one here in Omaha- has GONE NOWHERE, and officials- despite what they are told, generally just spin their wheels and waste everyone’s time. It does not help that our national media promotes the deflection with poorly researched articles like the one below.

http://www.cnn.com/2013/08/21/justice/michiga...
Reasoning

Sterling Heights, MI

#18576 Sep 19, 2013
Ursula- wrote:
<quoted text>
Chalk three children up for Les; assuming the 'someone' he hired in this particular incident was a child, of course.

The heck with the OCCK angle as Punky is not involved but it would be interesting to see a polygraph done on some of these other things Les states. But again Les will bail out of anything from questions to polygraphs as he will never follow through on anything anyway. It's so easy to have a huge parade march in front of you and sneak away when it's your turn to show up. Thanks to BrassTacks for at least trying to communicate and having more patience than anyone here. I vote for this person to take over the OCCK investigation and start a new Grand Jury that actually produces something!

Detroit, MI

#18577 Sep 19, 2013
DETROIT wrote:
LES SAID
As far as me knowing about the news release. Yes I was contacted by a detective and there was a reason they wanted me to know ahead of time. If I tell you the reason I will get brutally attacked by the savages on this forum so f*ck all of them.
Dan answered
In other words If you really wanted to tell me without anyone else seeing it you`ve already emailed me in the past and you could now again. Duh.

Detroit, MI

#18578 Sep 19, 2013
Les wrote:
<quoted text>
Email or email address? I have emails from thousands of adoring fans but from you.
Email or email address? I have emails from thousands of adoring fans but from you

LES gets confused so he make up a lie confusing his many split personalities with adoring fans

Detroit, MI

#18579 Sep 19, 2013
Les wrote:
<quoted text>
I think I see what happened. Dan, you have a habit of picking the wrong post and answering a different person.

I think I see what happened. Dan, you have a habit of picking the wrong post and answering a different person

Still confused as to which personality he`s posting under, Les tells me that I`m answering the wrong person when the post plainly said Les
Reasoning

Sterling Heights, MI

#18580 Sep 19, 2013
DETROIT wrote:
<quoted text>
Still confused as to which personality he`s posting under, Les tells me that I`m answering the wrong person when the post plainly said Les
I wonder if it would be best if one of Les's own personalites would polygrapgh himself but that could never happen either because of ego problems.
Lilly

Denver, CO

#18581 Sep 19, 2013
Les wrote:
<quoted text>
Go back and read that post again. He drowned in a pond. I pulled up next to the mother at a light and told her I was very sorry to hear about her son.
This right here should buy this pig a bullet from some concerned citizen or officer somewhere. I will start the candles and chants from the sisters in the South again. Praying for a swift demise is not unethical or illegal.
Lilly

Denver, CO

#18582 Sep 19, 2013
Reasoning wrote:
<quoted text>
I wonder if it would be best if one of Les's own personalites would polygrapgh himself but that could never happen either because of ego problems.
Too funny and too true!
Les

Warren, MI

#18583 Sep 19, 2013
DETROIT wrote:
<quoted text>LES SAID
Dan answered
In other words If you really wanted to tell me without anyone else seeing it you`ve already emailed me in the past and you could now again. Duh.
You are one of those savages.

Detroit, MI

#18584 Sep 19, 2013
Les wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not understanding if you are saying Punky's car was involved in an attempted abduction. Are you saying your Gary was driving Punky's car? Clarify that, please.
Gary McNeil said that he was visiting Saad`s sister and he`d attempted to grab a girl but she`d gotten away. I made a remark about Oh you`re not very good at this eh and he made a face and said something about occasionally they got away but not very often. He said something like that he was turning around or taking a turn around and saw her. I asked on what street and he pointed at his cigarettes which were Marlboro`s. He said something about it being near Newport. I made another remark about that I was tired of hearing this shit, that it didn`t make any sense. That I didn`t want to hear it any more. He said he could arrange that and he pulled out black leather gloves, put them on and grabbed a pillow. Just then my brother came in the door and it blew over with Gary saying again Marlboro is a street in Detroit near Newport.

Terri Tom says that it was Dec 29th on a WED, which would make it the day BEFORE HOLIDAY OF NEW YEARS EVE OBSERVED in 1976.(new years Day was observed Jan 2 in 1978 and Dec 31 in 1976, so new years eve was Dec 30, 1976. Dec 29 was day before Holiday just like all 4 OCCK kids were and on a WED. The perp was driving a green ford and wearing black gloves. Terri Tom escaped. Terri Tom says Paula Saad lives a couple houses from her.

IN SUMMARY: Gary was visiting SAAD`s sister on MARLBORO street in Detroit and tried to grab an OCCK victim who escaped. Terri Tom tells an identical story of escaping from the perp on MARLBOROUGH street in Detroit. Gary had BLACK GLOVES. Terri Tom`s perp had BLACK GLOVES. Terri Tom says her neighbor a couple of houses away is Paula SAAD who just got married.

Police could easily prove whether or not the SAAD who works with Gary, whom Gary claims helped him watch Kristine Mihelich at the cabin IS THE BROTHER TO PAULA SAAD WHO LIVED ON MARLBOROUGH.

Terri Tom says the perp drove a GREEN FORD. Gary Smentowski whose parents owned the cabin Gary McNeil possibly kept the kids at DROVE A GREEN FORD LTD. Terri Tom would undoubtedly say it`s any car besides an LTD because that`s just how she is.

Irregardless police could solve this case by finding out if SAAD who worked with GARY IS THE BROTHER OF PAULA SAAD WHO LIVED ON MARLBOROUGH IN DETROIT

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

JonBenet Ramsey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Any IDI's out there want to help assist? 20 min OCCKDI 46
Laurence Smith book on JonBenet's murder 1 hr jameson245 115
Thomas vs Kolar--both are excellent but... 1 hr moonjack 8
Burke's Emotional Load 2 hr moonjack 16
Jonbenet's Law #2 2 hr rainbow 49
Seriously? 2 hr jameson245 6
NEW TOOL - Composite Sketch from DNA 4 hr Just Wondering 2
More from around the web