Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#18366 Sep 14, 2013
HURL wrote:
Good job girls. I don't think he will last much longer.
That's what they all pray.

Location hidden

#18367 Sep 14, 2013
Les wrote:
<quoted text>
S*ck my f*cking d*ck you ignorant f*cking c*nt.
You wish! Tell me, Les: when's the last time you found your d!ck without looking in a mirror first?
me again

United States

#18368 Sep 14, 2013
Les wrote:
<quoted text>
S*ck my d*ck you ugly chain smoking ignorant c*nt. You and Lilly can die a thousand deaths because your not destroying me your destroying the truth.
OH wow now he is the caped crusader for truth. We are the destroyers of truth. What a tool! IQ of negative nothing.
me again

United States

#18369 Sep 14, 2013
HURL wrote:
Another voice in his head.
Les

Warren, MI

#18370 Sep 14, 2013
Brass Tacks wrote:
<quoted text>
So what if Helen Dagner twists and turns it? You said yourself that she puppets her following on her site. She has no credibility with LE so if she twists your statements who really cares? It's her word against yours. I don't have a horse in this race so "John" has as much possibility in my mind as Punky. Helen has the FOIA papers on her side (verifying her story) but YOU have the Grand Jury summons and knowledge of what took place in that room. Plus, the reality is, you have the Grand Jury Witness Statement of Rights behind you allowing you to discuss what you testified to warning letter or not. You have carte blanche...the Trump card. Use it, Les. That will up your credibility big time.
I going with my portable wound vac. Busy all day. Not ignoring you.
Reasoning

Sterling Heights, MI

#18371 Sep 14, 2013
HelenUrsulaReasoningLillyTruth dudeMeagain wrote:
HURLTM You are so full of $hit. So long as there is a game to play he'll be around to play it.
HURL

Warren, MI

#18372 Sep 14, 2013
Reasoning wrote:
<quoted text>
HURLTM You are so full of $hit. So long as there is a game to play he'll be around to play it.
Irust me the moderator thinks so to. He is deleting my posts left and right.
me again

United States

#18373 Sep 14, 2013
HURL wrote:
<quoted text>
Irust me the moderator thinks so to. He is deleting my posts left and right.
LOL gave yourself away again! Your post or Les' posts? Why yours? Oh yeah you don't exist! Ha Ha and Oh yeah that imbicile needs a geograpghy lesson. Wisconsin ain't Colorado. What a tool.
Brass Tacks

Virginia Beach, VA

#18374 Sep 14, 2013
Les wrote:
<quoted text>
I going with my portable wound vac. Busy all day. Not ignoring you.
OK Thanks
Les

Warren, MI

#18375 Sep 14, 2013
Helen, Where is this bombshell that got past all the other media outlets? I am expecting some old information just recycled. Just curious if this bombshell will be a put down or an enhancer to the Busch camp. Why did you seem to be aiming your bombshell at me instead of the group? Are you trying to make me feel that everyone in your camp knows the bombshell? I don't think you have a good track record on bombshells Helen. I hope it is exciting (and true).

What's with using the WIASC for a reference? The book is only accurate when you want it to be. I see Punky in sketch one and his best friend in sketch three. The guy in sketch one has an exaggerated bulldog neck. Punky's bulldog neck was a prominent feature. Punky's face was slighty wider but I still feel like I see Punky in the sketch.

I watched a show the other night about how your mind plays tricks on you when you are hoping something is a certain way. I am not referring to anyone in particular but we all can't be right and someone has to be wrong.
Les

Warren, MI

#18376 Sep 15, 2013
I am sure none of you are aware of this but I am the inventor of the personal adjustable basketball backboard. The the idea was born out of the love for my children. I felt sorry for them trying to make baskets when they were too small to shoot the ball to a 10 foot high hoop. I approached the president of my company and asked if I could use company resources on my own time to develope the apparatus. We agree we would share in patent rights and profits. I designed it and built a prototype. The prototype and design came up missing out of my office. A vice president that was jealous and fearful of my relationship with the owner told me he took it because he felt it belonged to the company. I went to the owner and he wanted to keep peace in the family so he bought out my rights for $35,000. At the time I never realized how well they would sell.
Reasoning

Sterling Heights, MI

#18377 Sep 15, 2013
Les wrote:
I watched a show the other night about how your mind plays tricks on you when you are hoping something is a certain way.

So the media finally did pick up on your story? Did they mention you in this documentary?

Location hidden

#18378 Sep 15, 2013
Les wrote:
I am sure none of you are aware of this but I am the inventor of the personal adjustable basketball backboard. The the idea was born out of the love for my children. I felt sorry for them trying to make baskets when they were too small to shoot the ball to a 10 foot high hoop.
Les, you are so amazing! This is really, really big! This is like the impetus behind Michael Jackson's Neverland Ranch! See, Les, I knew you had it in you....

You know, it's really too bad you let that company railroad you out of the patent rights and profits, because Neverland Ranch is now up for sale.:-(
Les

Warren, MI

#18379 Sep 15, 2013
Ursula- wrote:
<quoted text>
Les, you are so amazing! This is really, really big! This is like the impetus behind Michael Jackson's Neverland Ranch! See, Les, I knew you had it in you....
You know, it's really too bad you let that company railroad you out of the patent rights and profits, because Neverland Ranch is now up for sale.:-(
I was just pointing out another example of my love for my children. A friend of mine also caught a company patenting some of my processes. They kept it hid from me because they thought I would sue them. I think I have the right to discuss my love for my children if you low lifes think it is OK to discuss that I sexually molested them and then wish my children dead.
Les

Warren, MI

#18380 Sep 15, 2013
Reasoning wrote:
<quoted text>
So the media finally did pick up on your story? Did they mention you in this documentary?
Yes, They mentioned how a pack of wolf like people allowed their minds based on wishful thinking to claim that I sexually molested my children and then wish my children dead.
Les

Warren, MI

#18381 Sep 15, 2013
OK Flat Top. Are you ready for a question? The police were looking for a full size four door green or blue sedan but definitely not white based on a witness account of a body drop. Does anyone remember that your Uncle Punky painted his green four door Galaxy/LTD white? Did anyone think this paint job was weird, unecessary, and overall a poor paint job? Does anyone remember that Freddie painted the car at his house in poor weather conditionS? Did anyone wonder why Punky wanted to change the color of a car that fit Punky's image to a color that you don't consider desirable to a young single man?
HURL

Warren, MI

#18382 Sep 15, 2013
We had a motivational speaker at our last board meeting. Everyone walked out chanting "Bring Les Down, Bring Les Down, Bring Les Down".
HURL

Warren, MI

#18383 Sep 15, 2013
If I use the keywords Lilly Daughter and Ursula in any combination the post gets deleted. May need Lolo Vagino to go have a talk with the moderator.

Location hidden

#18384 Sep 15, 2013
HURL wrote:
If I use the keywords Lilly Daughter and Ursula in any combination the post gets deleted. May need Lolo Vagino to go have a talk with the moderator.
Must be that pesky Sean Callaghan again! I, for one, would be proud to be Lily's daughter. She is a very intelligent woman. So how does that grab you, Les?
Les

Warren, MI

#18385 Sep 15, 2013
Ursula- wrote:
<quoted text>
I know life has been rough but don't you worry about a doggone thing at all. Because there's someone somewhere who loves you and your chubby cheeks.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

JonBenet Ramsey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What I believe is close to what happened 4 hr undrtheradar 39
Karr's Christmas Message 5 hr Legal__Eagle 42
Chief Kolar's AMA on Reddit 5 hr Legal__Eagle 183
Random thought about the Stines 15 hr Steve Eller 75
SBTC--Victory 18 hr realTopaz 29
ICU2 's Child Trafficking Sun ICU2 165
John Ramsey Role Sat Legal__Eagle 60
More from around the web