Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2013

Judged:

Lilly wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL LOL LOL OMG! He won't even answer these two simple questions. What a phony freaking wannabe. What the hell could this have to do with Helen?! He's going to blame her for not remembering what lies he has told so he better dance around even the simple questions. And try to make it more that it is.
He isn't going to answer you. He begged for a polygraph and when a honest clean and unbiased one was handed to him on a silver platter this half-wit turned in to Arthur Freaking Murray...dance dance dance. Vomit!

You need a doctor.
Brass Tacks

Norfolk, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2013

Judged:

Les to Brass Tacks wrote:
<quoted text>
Helen hounded me to answer that question so she is trying to pull something. Whatever I answer I will get pounded. I answered questions but some of those required lenghty answers. I was satisfied that I was able to convey my message. Some of my testimony was tearful not just for me.
Why would you worry about what Helen Dagner is doing. You don't seem to let it stop you. It isn't a question with an angle bent on destroying you. I am asking because I want to know how many jurors were called on this case. How many heard your testimony? Because it doesn't really matter what the cops heard or think, the jurors are the decision makers here.

Who questioned you - if not a name, then a position?
Les to Brass Tacks

Warren, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2013

Judged:

Rhonda wrote:
<quoted text>
You need a doctor.
This is someone that lost her battle now she is burning the oil wells. Her legacy will be the woman that went insane because her book was a total waste of paper.

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2013

Judged:

me again wrote:
<quoted text>
...trip him up in his lie machine.
Les whines about his skeptics "expanding to all 48 states," while he attempts to single-handedly industrialize his own patholog. And notice how his reactions are completely disproportionate to reality. Very sick individual.
Les to Brass Tacks

Warren, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2013

Judged:

Brass Tacks wrote:
<quoted text>Why would you worry about what Helen Dagner is doing. You don't seem to let it stop you. It isn't a question with an angle bent on destroying you. I am asking because I want to know how many jurors were called on this case. How many heard your testimony? Because it doesn't really matter what the cops heard or think, the jurors are the decision makers here.
Who questioned you - if not a name, then a position?
You saw yourself that she hounded me about this and obviously she thinks she can use my answer against me. I don't know what her angle is but I certainly won't feed into her when she does nothing but twist and turn every word I say. Please don't insult me by asking me to help her destroy whatever amount of credibility I have. She will pretend to know the answer and say I was wrong. Grand Juries normally have 16 to 23 people.

To answer your question about who questioned me I answer some questions in person only. If you notice I got hammered for saying there was a letter attached to the GJS. Really this is their motive is to stop the truth and turn the forum into chaos. It has been over a year since Lilly posted anything on topic, informative or true.
Les to Brass Tacks

Warren, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2013

Judged:

Ursula- wrote:
<quoted text>
Les whines about his skeptics "expanding to all 48 states," while he attempts to single-handedly industrialize his own patholog. And notice how his reactions are completely disproportionate to reality. Very sick individual.
I don't remember saying there is only 48 states. Is that a subtle twisted dig? As far as my reactions that is called fighting back and no one here fights fair.
Les to Brass Tacks

Warren, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2013

Judged:

Ursula- wrote:
<quoted text>
What is the proper way to respond to accusations that I had sex with my children? If you have an ounce of decency would would answer it honestly. But you have no decency.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2013

Judged:

Les wrote:
<quoted text>
Lilly, All of this venom to convince everyone you were justified in the fake letter scam. You made your bed. You sound like a desperate old woman. Your going to bore everyone to death before you dig yourself out of your hole.
You're going to get as much mileage as you can from what you did to your kids, aren't you? You like to THINK this is Lilly, and for what reason would that be? So you can generically demonize ALL of the truth-tellers wholesale and float your bullshit one-size-fits-all propaganda! You are nothing but a sickening opportunist and a con. Period.
Les

Warren, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2013

Judged:

Ursula- wrote:
<quoted text>
You're going to get as much mileage as you can from what you did to your kids, aren't you? You like to THINK this is Lilly, and for what reason would that be? So you can generically demonize ALL of the truth-tellers wholesale and float your bullshit one-size-fits-all propaganda! You are nothing but a sickening opportunist and a con. Period.
You sick ugly disgusting chain smoking pig. You look like you grew up in the ghetto. You know f*cking well the letter was phony. I was right you have no decency.
Les

Warren, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2013

Judged:

Ursula, You can't even get my brothers right but you can claim the letter is true. I hope something horrible happens to you.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2013

Judged:

Les to Brass Tacks wrote:
<quoted text>
She will pretend to know the answer and say I was wrong. Grand Juries normally have 16 to 23 people.
Now, wait a damned minute! You're going to give some kind of generic answer now (as it would apply to a federal geand jury, not state) instead of just telling truth: that you don't know how many grand jurors were there IN YOUR CASE because you never even LOOKED! What kind of bullshit is this?? I don't know why this dude's even bothering with you! TELL THE TRUTH OR SHUT THE HELL UP!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2013

Judged:

Les wrote:
<quoted text>
You sick ugly disgusting chain smoking pig. You look like you grew up in the ghetto. You know f*cking well the letter was phony. I was right you have no decency.
You are not making any sense. I don't smoke. What does a white girl who grew up in a ghetto look like when she's grows up? I guess I wouldn't know...but you would, right? And you are way too obsessed with that letter, to the farthest extent of your stupidity! I never said anything about a letter. I said what you did to your kids! Of course....your too out there to understand that good fathers don't post personal details about their children in online forums. I can't imagine any decent man doing that to kids - adult or not. Maybe if you hadn't done that the letter you obsess about would never have come up. It's not like you're going to take personal responsibility though, so carry on...whine and cry and stomp your feet.
Les

Warren, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2013

Judged:

Ursula- wrote:
<quoted text>
You are not making any sense. I don't smoke. What does a white girl who grew up in a ghetto look like when she's grows up? I guess I wouldn't know...but you would, right? And you are way too obsessed with that letter, to the farthest extent of your stupidity! I never said anything about a letter. I said what you did to your kids! Of course....your too out there to understand that good fathers don't post personal details about their children in online forums. I can't imagine any decent man doing that to kids - adult or not. Maybe if you hadn't done that the letter you obsess about would never have come up. It's not like you're going to take personal responsibility though, so carry on...whine and cry and stomp your feet.
S*ck my f*cking d*ck you ignorant f*cking c*nt.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2013

Judged:

Les wrote:
Ursula, You can't even get my brothers right but you can claim the letter is true. I hope something horrible happens to you.
It did - you! Now peel your triple chins off of your laptop cover before you break it. Go wash your face or something. Oh, a bed tray with legs might be useful for lifting the blubber from your abdomen off your drain tubes and so forth. You might find your dick again. Just make sure TheBeaner reinforces the legs with 4 x 4's or something.
Les

Warren, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2013

Judged:

This is for all of you that claim I have sex with dogs, seek out underage girls, that I am gay, and that I sexually molested my children.

S*ck my F*cking D*ck you f*cking ignorant b*stards.
Les

Warren, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2013

Judged:

Ursula- wrote:
<quoted text>
It did - you! Now peel your triple chins off of your laptop cover before you break it. Go wash your face or something. Oh, a bed tray with legs might be useful for lifting the blubber from your abdomen off your drain tubes and so forth. You might find your dick again. Just make sure TheBeaner reinforces the legs with 4 x 4's or something.
S*ck my f*cking d*ck you ignorant f*cking c*nt.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2013

Judged:

Les wrote:
This is for all of you that claim I have sex with dogs, seek out underage girls, that I am gay, and that I sexually molested my children.
S*ck my F*cking D*ck you f*cking ignorant b*stards.
Well this is something for you: don't be so GD cheap with the black shoe polish! Everyone can clearly see the wall of gray hair on the underside, you piece of trailer trash!
Les

Warren, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2013

Judged:

Ursula- wrote:
<quoted text>
Well this is something for you: don't be so GD cheap with the black shoe polish! Everyone can clearly see the wall of gray hair on the underside, you piece of trailer trash!
S*ck my d*ck you ugly chain smoking ignorant c*nt. You and Lilly can die a thousand deaths because your not destroying me your destroying the truth.
Les

Warren, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

Judged:

I am really surprised by the posts that the moderator deleted but yet allowed others that were much more descriptive. It shows how politically involved the moderator is.
Brass Tacks

Norfolk, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

Judged:

Les - that's just it - they are not destroying you. Neither is Helen Dagner. They don't claim to be there (at the GJ) and they don't know the answers even if they think they do. I didn't read any posts that pertain you molesting your children. I won't read them because I just don't believe it is true.

I also don't believe that a smart man like you with an impressive IQ and a head for numbers and odds didn't count the jurors. Or that a man like you who freely posts here didn't keep the warning letter or can't tell me what it said.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 15,981 - 16,000 of18,013
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

27 Users are viewing the JonBenet Ramsey Forum right now

Search the JonBenet Ramsey Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Jeffrey MacDonald Is Guilty (Sep '08) 1 hr crofton md 7,390
Boulder in the 70s 7 hr gotgum 7
Been kinda quiet lately 11 hr Steve Eller 24
Similarities between the Ramseys and Jeffrey Da... 14 hr smashmk 1
JonBenet Investigation (Nov '11) Tue updates 1,595
Hair Apr 12 JimmyWells 5
Undisclosed crime scene images. Apr 11 candy 5
•••
•••