The Oakland County Child Killer
Les to Brass Tacks

Grand Rapids, MI

#18340 Sep 13, 2013
Rhonda wrote:
<quoted text>
You need a doctor.
This is someone that lost her battle now she is burning the oil wells. Her legacy will be the woman that went insane because her book was a total waste of paper.

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#18341 Sep 13, 2013
me again wrote:
<quoted text>
...trip him up in his lie machine.
Les whines about his skeptics "expanding to all 48 states," while he attempts to single-handedly industrialize his own patholog. And notice how his reactions are completely disproportionate to reality. Very sick individual.
Les to Brass Tacks

Grand Rapids, MI

#18342 Sep 13, 2013
Brass Tacks wrote:
<quoted text>Why would you worry about what Helen Dagner is doing. You don't seem to let it stop you. It isn't a question with an angle bent on destroying you. I am asking because I want to know how many jurors were called on this case. How many heard your testimony? Because it doesn't really matter what the cops heard or think, the jurors are the decision makers here.
Who questioned you - if not a name, then a position?
You saw yourself that she hounded me about this and obviously she thinks she can use my answer against me. I don't know what her angle is but I certainly won't feed into her when she does nothing but twist and turn every word I say. Please don't insult me by asking me to help her destroy whatever amount of credibility I have. She will pretend to know the answer and say I was wrong. Grand Juries normally have 16 to 23 people.

To answer your question about who questioned me I answer some questions in person only. If you notice I got hammered for saying there was a letter attached to the GJS. Really this is their motive is to stop the truth and turn the forum into chaos. It has been over a year since Lilly posted anything on topic, informative or true.
Les to Brass Tacks

Grand Rapids, MI

#18343 Sep 13, 2013
Ursula- wrote:
<quoted text>
Les whines about his skeptics "expanding to all 48 states," while he attempts to single-handedly industrialize his own patholog. And notice how his reactions are completely disproportionate to reality. Very sick individual.
I don't remember saying there is only 48 states. Is that a subtle twisted dig? As far as my reactions that is called fighting back and no one here fights fair.
Les to Brass Tacks

Grand Rapids, MI

#18344 Sep 13, 2013
Ursula- wrote:
<quoted text>
What is the proper way to respond to accusations that I had sex with my children? If you have an ounce of decency would would answer it honestly. But you have no decency.

Location hidden

#18345 Sep 13, 2013
Les wrote:
<quoted text>
Lilly, All of this venom to convince everyone you were justified in the fake letter scam. You made your bed. You sound like a desperate old woman. Your going to bore everyone to death before you dig yourself out of your hole.
You're going to get as much mileage as you can from what you did to your kids, aren't you? You like to THINK this is Lilly, and for what reason would that be? So you can generically demonize ALL of the truth-tellers wholesale and float your bullshit one-size-fits-all propaganda! You are nothing but a sickening opportunist and a con. Period.
Les

Grand Rapids, MI

#18346 Sep 13, 2013
Ursula- wrote:
<quoted text>
You're going to get as much mileage as you can from what you did to your kids, aren't you? You like to THINK this is Lilly, and for what reason would that be? So you can generically demonize ALL of the truth-tellers wholesale and float your bullshit one-size-fits-all propaganda! You are nothing but a sickening opportunist and a con. Period.
You sick ugly disgusting chain smoking pig. You look like you grew up in the ghetto. You know f*cking well the letter was phony. I was right you have no decency.
Les

Grand Rapids, MI

#18347 Sep 13, 2013
Ursula, You can't even get my brothers right but you can claim the letter is true. I hope something horrible happens to you.

Location hidden

#18348 Sep 13, 2013
Les to Brass Tacks wrote:
<quoted text>
She will pretend to know the answer and say I was wrong. Grand Juries normally have 16 to 23 people.
Now, wait a damned minute! You're going to give some kind of generic answer now (as it would apply to a federal geand jury, not state) instead of just telling truth: that you don't know how many grand jurors were there IN YOUR CASE because you never even LOOKED! What kind of bullshit is this?? I don't know why this dude's even bothering with you! TELL THE TRUTH OR SHUT THE HELL UP!

Location hidden

#18350 Sep 13, 2013
Les wrote:
<quoted text>
You sick ugly disgusting chain smoking pig. You look like you grew up in the ghetto. You know f*cking well the letter was phony. I was right you have no decency.
You are not making any sense. I don't smoke. What does a white girl who grew up in a ghetto look like when she's grows up? I guess I wouldn't know...but you would, right? And you are way too obsessed with that letter, to the farthest extent of your stupidity! I never said anything about a letter. I said what you did to your kids! Of course....your too out there to understand that good fathers don't post personal details about their children in online forums. I can't imagine any decent man doing that to kids - adult or not. Maybe if you hadn't done that the letter you obsess about would never have come up. It's not like you're going to take personal responsibility though, so carry on...whine and cry and stomp your feet.
Les

Grand Rapids, MI

#18351 Sep 13, 2013
Ursula- wrote:
<quoted text>
You are not making any sense. I don't smoke. What does a white girl who grew up in a ghetto look like when she's grows up? I guess I wouldn't know...but you would, right? And you are way too obsessed with that letter, to the farthest extent of your stupidity! I never said anything about a letter. I said what you did to your kids! Of course....your too out there to understand that good fathers don't post personal details about their children in online forums. I can't imagine any decent man doing that to kids - adult or not. Maybe if you hadn't done that the letter you obsess about would never have come up. It's not like you're going to take personal responsibility though, so carry on...whine and cry and stomp your feet.
S*ck my f*cking d*ck you ignorant f*cking c*nt.

Location hidden

#18352 Sep 13, 2013
Les wrote:
Ursula, You can't even get my brothers right but you can claim the letter is true. I hope something horrible happens to you.
It did - you! Now peel your triple chins off of your laptop cover before you break it. Go wash your face or something. Oh, a bed tray with legs might be useful for lifting the blubber from your abdomen off your drain tubes and so forth. You might find your dick again. Just make sure TheBeaner reinforces the legs with 4 x 4's or something.
Les

Grand Rapids, MI

#18353 Sep 13, 2013
This is for all of you that claim I have sex with dogs, seek out underage girls, that I am gay, and that I sexually molested my children.

S*ck my F*cking D*ck you f*cking ignorant b*stards.
Les

Grand Rapids, MI

#18354 Sep 13, 2013
Ursula- wrote:
<quoted text>
It did - you! Now peel your triple chins off of your laptop cover before you break it. Go wash your face or something. Oh, a bed tray with legs might be useful for lifting the blubber from your abdomen off your drain tubes and so forth. You might find your dick again. Just make sure TheBeaner reinforces the legs with 4 x 4's or something.
S*ck my f*cking d*ck you ignorant f*cking c*nt.

Location hidden

#18355 Sep 13, 2013
Les wrote:
This is for all of you that claim I have sex with dogs, seek out underage girls, that I am gay, and that I sexually molested my children.
S*ck my F*cking D*ck you f*cking ignorant b*stards.
Well this is something for you: don't be so GD cheap with the black shoe polish! Everyone can clearly see the wall of gray hair on the underside, you piece of trailer trash!
Les

Grand Rapids, MI

#18356 Sep 13, 2013
Ursula- wrote:
<quoted text>
Well this is something for you: don't be so GD cheap with the black shoe polish! Everyone can clearly see the wall of gray hair on the underside, you piece of trailer trash!
S*ck my d*ck you ugly chain smoking ignorant c*nt. You and Lilly can die a thousand deaths because your not destroying me your destroying the truth.
Les

Grand Rapids, MI

#18358 Sep 14, 2013
I am really surprised by the posts that the moderator deleted but yet allowed others that were much more descriptive. It shows how politically involved the moderator is.
Brass Tacks

Virginia Beach, VA

#18360 Sep 14, 2013
Les - that's just it - they are not destroying you. Neither is Helen Dagner. They don't claim to be there (at the GJ) and they don't know the answers even if they think they do. I didn't read any posts that pertain you molesting your children. I won't read them because I just don't believe it is true.

I also don't believe that a smart man like you with an impressive IQ and a head for numbers and odds didn't count the jurors. Or that a man like you who freely posts here didn't keep the warning letter or can't tell me what it said.
Les to Brass Tacks

Grand Rapids, MI

#18361 Sep 14, 2013
Brass Tacks wrote:
Les - that's just it - they are not destroying you. Neither is Helen Dagner. They don't claim to be there (at the GJ) and they don't know the answers even if they think they do. I didn't read any posts that pertain you molesting your children. I won't read them because I just don't believe it is true.
I also don't believe that a smart man like you with an impressive IQ and a head for numbers and odds didn't count the jurors. Or that a man like you who freely posts here didn't keep the warning letter or can't tell me what it said.
I never said I don't have that attachment but the genius's on here all claiming they don't happen. I just have my own feelings and reasons for what I share and don't share. I don't owe anyone anything. You are doing fine but I won't allow these people to think they are forcing this info out of me, Why should I answer Helen when she has a 100% track record of twisting and turning every word I say? She has posted 100 times that I mistaken about Punky's year of death 20 some years after it happened as if it destroyed story when it actually cleared up some issues. It was corrected by Kdogg who she comsidered an enemy until she gained control over him by speaking to Kdogg's boss. I am proud that I have not ran like dozens of others she attacked and blackmailed.
HURL

Grand Rapids, MI

#18362 Sep 14, 2013
Good job girls. I don't think he will last much longer.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

JonBenet Ramsey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How far is the phone from stairs? (Aug '15) 2 hr Texxy 35
Phone Records (Jan '07) 2 hr Texxy 69
Phone Records (Apr '14) 2 hr Texxy 30
Questions Regarding John Karr's Guilt or Innocence (Aug '06) 3 hr Jonnie B 55
I know what really happened to JoneBEnnet (Jul '14) 3 hr Jonnie B 86
Ransom Note ABC 20/20 Tonight! (Dec '16) 5 hr Jonnie B 19
attention moderator (Oct '06) 5 hr Texxy 23
It's up to you! (Dec '09) 13 hr KCinNYC 203
More from around the web