The Oakland County Child Killer
Les

Warren, MI

#18302 Sep 12, 2013
Ursula- wrote:
<quoted text>
I like the animal theme, Dan. This one could serve as the runner-up of Les' before picture. Seriously.
https://www.evernote.com/shard/s200/sh/8d544e...
I like that picture. The women will be beating my door down.
Les

Warren, MI

#18303 Sep 12, 2013
I don't remember the her exact words but it seems to me in one of Cathy's moods she told me I would get slammed in her video. I can't imagine she carried out her threat but I will brace myself for the worst.
Brass Tacks

Rockford, IL

#18304 Sep 13, 2013
[QUOTE who="Les"
Hearing about a blue Gremlin would have certainly made his ears perk up. It's almost like the King boys claim is supporting that the car was involved.
[/QUOTE]That is as possible as the "The Gremlin was not involved". You call "The King boy's" (I believe he is at least 50 now) comment a claim. Do you not believe him?
Les to Brass Tacks

Warren, MI

#18305 Sep 13, 2013
Brass Tacks wrote:
<quoted text>That is as possible as the "The Gremlin was not involved". You call "The King boy's" (I believe he is at least 50 now) comment a claim. Do you not believe him?

I fully understand how old the King boy is. I have seen him do interviews. When I say boy I am obviously referring to his age as his maturity at the time may have played a part in his thinking and LE's perception of what he had to say. I don't think he is lying. I don't know if a Gremlin was used in the abduction. I only know that the OCCK drove a blue Gremlin. When I ask questions about the King boy's state of mind and reasoning at the time everyone acts like it is a secret that I don't deserve to be in on.
My main question is why did he pay attention to the car when at that point no one even had a clue to where Tim came up missing.
A car that he would have no logical connection to the abduction.
Most detectives say the witness was wrong that the car was a Gremlin. They molded their idea of the car around their suspect. That is contradicting both my claim and the King boys claim.
Les to Brass Tacks

Warren, MI

#18306 Sep 13, 2013
My first reaction when I saw Punky pulling in his driveway in a blue Gremlin was surprise. The car did not fit his macho image.
Brass Tacks

United States

#18307 Sep 13, 2013
The King brother stated in an interview he noticed the car because he thought they were really cool and he wanted to see if it had the special Levi's upholstery so he went and looked in the windows. That is why he noticed the car and why he knew it was there late that night.
Reasoning

Sterling Heights, MI

#18308 Sep 13, 2013
Brass Tacks wrote:
The King brother stated in an interview he noticed the car because he thought they were really cool and he wanted to see if it had the special Levi's upholstery so he went and looked in the windows. That is why he noticed the car and why he knew it was there late that night.
It's amazing how Les can read people's minds and knows exactly what they are thinking. It's even more amazing when he knows what the King boy was thinking from 36 years ago!
TruthDude

United States

#18309 Sep 13, 2013
Les wrote:
It always made me wonder why the owner of the car did not step forward if his purpose was of innocent nature.
It always made ME wonder WHY the CLAIMS BY A SUPPOSED WITNESS did not step forward for a POLYGRAPH if his purpose was of an innocent nature and he wanted to be taken seriously.

God knows time is limited in life, and one might get shot by a drug dealer or something just minding their own business these days!! There is no time like the present to get things done !!
Les

Warren, MI

#18310 Sep 13, 2013
Reasoning wrote:
<quoted text>
It's amazing how Les can read people's minds and knows exactly what they are thinking. It's even more amazing when he knows what the King boy was thinking from 36 years ago!
Go back in your hole Reasoning. Your post is so immature.
I was inquiring not injecting.
Reasoning

Sterling Heights, MI

#18311 Sep 13, 2013
Les wrote:
<quoted text>
I was inquiring not injecting.
But you still state it as fact, like most of your story.
Les

Warren, MI

#18312 Sep 13, 2013
I am in the same boat with the Physohex soap as the Gremlin. I have no idea if any how many victims were washed with the soap. I only know the soap was there inches from the bath tub. Grandpa put it there. It was widely reported as a fact in the past that the victims had this soap residue on them. (Trust me Grandpa is the angriest camper in this entire ordeal). Because of the rarity of the soap especially in a residential setting it would be considered amazing that the soap was at one time considered a fact then retracted. I say because of this the odds are much greater that the soap was a fact that was retracted than a falsehood that was pulled out of thin air and made public. Anger made issue with this soap that Norberg had access to it. So Anger even felt this soap was a factor. Remember all/most facts have been retracted except the Sloan hairs. I don't understand deeming Gunnels hair insignificant when it is comparable to the Sloan hairs.
Les

Warren, MI

#18313 Sep 13, 2013
Reasoning wrote:
<quoted text> But you still state it as fact, like most of your story.
My statements are independant of King's claim.
It is a fact that Punky drove a blue Gremlin and it is a fact that Punky is the OCCK. Can I make my stance any clearer?
I do believe the King's have painted themselves into a corner.
They are not open minded to my claims and LE will never help them.
If you read Truth Dudes posts he has no intention of ever accepting my claims if they don't improve his current stance. He is doing the King's a disservice by not sticking to out online agreement that he would not be controlling any portion of my test. First thing he wants to do is find out if I perjured myself instead of focusing on something deefinitive. So basically if I fail one question (legitimately or not) or refuse to answer a question my whole story gets washed down the sewer. I stand by my statement that I saw photographic Poloroid evidence that all four OCCK victims and Jane Allen were held captive in Punky's cabin. The Grand Jury even honored my request to not make me use the names of the victims as in specific terms.
Reasoning

Sterling Heights, MI

#18314 Sep 13, 2013
Les you seem to continue to jump from your own interjections and state them as fact. You still have not proven jack shit no matter how many times you go around in a circle.!
HURL

Warren, MI

#18315 Sep 13, 2013
Well Reasoning. How was your trip to Planet Xvar?
Hope you partook in some alien wine and song.
Anyways your back in the nick of time. Ursula is getting burned out and Lilly is getting very boring. That Shut Up guy has Helen reeling in her game. Lilly will never dig herself out of that hole. I wish we would have never posted that concocted letter. Anyways it's all on your shoulders. Les was right your post was a little lame. Just sharpen it up a little.
Les

Warren, MI

#18316 Sep 13, 2013
Reasoning wrote:
Les you seem to continue to jump from your own interjections and state them as fact. You still have not proven jack shit no matter how many times you go around in a circle.!
Be more clear about what you are talking about. You seem to be claiming that because I claim that Punky is the OCCK that I am putting everyone else down. It is possible that everyone except Dan is teliing the truth.
Reasoning

Sterling Heights, MI

#18317 Sep 13, 2013
Les, I was hoping you'd come thru so that I could hang my hat on this being Punky and walk away from this OCCK circus. Instead you come out empty handed again with nothing but a bunch of your own personal speculation. Nothing on the lines of proof or evidence. In fact, the Polaroid picture story is really falling flat. You originally stated Jane Allen in your early versions of your story. Then it went to seeing all the OCCK victims with TruthDude's offer. One with 100% certainty but not stating which one of course. But then it's protecting what you state because of the Grand Jury. Didn't you spill enough beans already to be in trouble? Did you ever try to sell used cars? I bet you would be real good at it, since you juggle bullshit quite well.
Les Gods Friend

Warren, MI

#18319 Sep 13, 2013
Helen Dagner wrote:
<quoted text>Lol -still making posts under someone else s hat-trust me the shut up moron does not have me reeling-any time someone who knows nothing about these cases post-it is clear by there posting-and a real waste of mine and everyone else s-time--That is why I don't read your stuff Les--But I will be answering your Gunnel question on my site--So be sure to watch for the BIG BOMB SHELL
If it does not connect Gunnels to the OCCK cases it is not a bombshell. I tried to view your site several times over the years but I could not follow the information. It just seemed like you posting to yourself and answering your own questions.
Les

Warren, MI

#18320 Sep 13, 2013
Helen Dagner wrote:
<quoted text>Lol -still making posts under someone else s hat
That must be Rodeo Joe. What a great great guy.
Les

Warren, MI

#18321 Sep 13, 2013
I did not see an bombshells so far. Just curious why a boobshell would make it all the way to your site over other media sources. Another wild goose chase Helen?
me again

United States

#18322 Sep 13, 2013
Brass Tacks wrote:
Les - I am troubled by this warning letter. The Grand Jury Witness rights states specifically that witnesses are not sworn to secrecy and are free to discuss their testimony after being excused.
What worried you about talking about your experience?
THERE WAS NO WARNING LETTER HE IS A LIAR. The GJ does not give them out to people. He doesn't think anyone here but him has a brain because he does not have one!

He thought throwing that "warning letter" thing out there would make him look more important to the investigation than he is or was or will ever be. That is why he is worried about talking here. Some of us can go back and read his "details." Talking about too many details will trip him up in his lie machine. If you are going to placate his insanity and out and out lies with legititmate questions, then expect to have others' imput. This is a public forum and this discussion is idiotic at best. Once again: THERE WAS NO LETTER. It is just one of many lies he is telling you. Get a clue.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

JonBenet Ramsey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Do intruder theorists accept the ransom note at... 14 min MakeTheArrest 149
How far is the phone from stairs? 1 hr Just Wondering 22
A staged crime scene leaves only two real possi... 2 hr rainbow 87
News Laurence L Smith Releases Updated Version of 'T... 23 hr robert 64
Ramsey vs Duggar Thu rainbow 34
What I believe is close to what happened Thu Sig 270
For the BDI's Thu california_demon 27
More from around the web