The Oakland County Child Killer
Les

Warren, MI

#17492 Aug 29, 2013
Brass Tacks wrote:
BREAKING MY LES BOYCOTT FOR A FEW QUESTIONS:
Les - How long were you and "Susan" married?
You have said you were very well-off prior to all of this - what did you do, where and for how long?
How old were you when you became a parent? I assume your children are all grown and on their own?
How many times have you been married?
Jackie and I were married from 1975 until 2007. I am now engaged to JR DuVall's daughter. I knew her mother since 1973. I was in love with her at one point and we remained friends up to her murder. One of the reasons my fiancé loves me is because she was molested as a child but felt very safe around me. She knew I would kill anyone that violated her. She lived with her grandparents in Deford who remained my friends up to their deaths.

I was an engineer. Now I am retired. I felt extremely lucky that I had great opportunities. An old business acquantance stopped by yesterday and told me my services are still in hot demand but I told him Jackie would take half of my income and I am happy being retired. I started engineering type positions in 1976. Jackie would be smart to put limits on what I pay her and it would give her better alimony and lure me out of retirement.(Helen I am sure there is something here for you to hang my ass with). You would not believe how many people have called me and asked me who this insane woman is. I won't lie. Some of my income was on the shady side. Enough to put me in millionaire status.

I was 22 when we had our daughter. My daughter grew up feeling like she got her intelligence, personality and high morals from her father. She did inherit my high libido (to her husbands happiness) but she handled that issue much better than I did. My daughter knew some of my income was shady but I constantly instilled high morals in my children. She was not aware that I cheated on her mother constantly. I had two boys. They all have an IQ equal or greater than mine. I felt my daughter’s motivation to succeed was a fear of her parents divorcing. She would wrap her arms around my leg and say “Daddy, Please never leave me”. All three are married and seem to have all picked the right partner. Maybe if nothing else they learned the right lesson watching their parents fight for days on end.
Les

Warren, MI

#17493 Aug 29, 2013
Brass Tacks wrote:
I just threw-up a little in my mouth.
Ah geeze everyone else says they stop throwing up after the third or fourth time.
Les

Warren, MI

#17494 Aug 29, 2013
Reasoning wrote:
<quoted text>
Here is an old post of Les. I hope this helps in someway in solving this OCCK case! Please distribute to all concern!
What possible way does posting this help you bring me down?

Dig harder and faster you dumb b*stard.
Les

Warren, MI

#17495 Aug 29, 2013
Brass Tacks wrote:
BREAKING MY LES BOYCOTT FOR A FEW QUESTIONS:
Did you find these photos you say you have seen of the victims or did Punky show them to you? When did you seen them?
How many times have you been married?
Well you just got belittled from Helen for asking civil questions. n club. Your going to get kicked out of her garden club. Don't forget to hold your pinky out while sipping tea.

I hate telling these stories over and over but to keep you from searching I will tell them again.

Punky and I organized a softball team made up of has beens and misfits. Punky loved the control of calling all the shots.
We were shagging fly balls and I noticed the tip of a corner of a poloroid photo sticking out of the back pocket of Punky's blue jeans. I wanted to see it but I felt Punky would not let me look at it. I waited until he was in the act of catching a fly ball and I snatched the photo. Punky's immediate reaction was to lunge at me desperately trying to get the photo back. I ran and he chased me. I was faster. I looked at the photo while I was running. I did not know at that moment that the girl in the photo was Jane Allen.
It was pornographic in nature of a girl on Punky's mother's bed at the cabin. I asked Punky who it was and he told me it was girl he picked up hitch hiking. I rememeber thinking he must have picked her up in Metro Detroit and drove her to the cabin. I wondered how it would get a young girl to go along with this ride and the porno shot. After a brief discussion I handed the photo back. I remembered thinking about the OCCK but she didn't look like any victims that I recognized. I thought what I looked at was illegal but I was thinking Punky was not a murderer at that time.
I will respond more in the next email.
Brass Tacks

Rockford, IL

#17496 Aug 29, 2013
Les wrote:
<quoted text>
Jackie and I were married from 1975 until 2007. I am now engaged to JR DuVall's daughter. I knew her mother since 1973. I was in love with her at one point and we remained friends up to her murder. One of the reasons my fiancé loves me is because she was molested as a child but felt very safe around me. She knew I would kill anyone that violated her. She lived with her grandparents in Deford who remained my friends up to their deaths.
I was an engineer. Now I am retired. I felt extremely lucky that I had great opportunities. An old business acquantance stopped by yesterday and told me my services are still in hot demand but I told him Jackie would take half of my income and I am happy being retired. I started engineering type positions in 1976. Jackie would be smart to put limits on what I pay her and it would give her better alimony and lure me out of retirement.(Helen I am sure there is something here for you to hang my ass with). You would not believe how many people have called me and asked me who this insane woman is. I won't lie. Some of my income was on the shady side. Enough to put me in millionaire status.
I was 22 when we had our daughter. My daughter grew up feeling like she got her intelligence, personality and high morals from her father. She did inherit my high libido (to her husbands happiness) but she handled that issue much better than I did. My daughter knew some of my income was shady but I constantly instilled high morals in my children. She was not aware that I cheated on her mother constantly. I had two boys. They all have an IQ equal or greater than mine. I felt my daughter’s motivation to succeed was a fear of her parents divorcing. She would wrap her arms around my leg and say “Daddy, Please never leave me”. All three are married and seem to have all picked the right partner. Maybe if nothing else they learned the right lesson watching their parents fight for days on end.
Thank you
Les

Warren, MI

#17497 Aug 29, 2013
Brass Tacks wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you
Your welcome.
Reasoning

Sterling Heights, MI

#17498 Aug 29, 2013
Les wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah geeze everyone else says they stop throwing up after the third or fourth time.
As soon as one opens the doors to Les and his private life, you will get a whole autobiography thrown at you like it's the greatest story ever told. How about discussing the OCCK instead? What do you think of the latest developments? Does anyone else see the last article as almost an apology/excuse from the State Police that they are still looking into a Gremlin but felt they have no choice? Don't let Les control this board with his personal bull$shit. How does others see these latest developments? Is it just a show piece? Why did Arch Sloan make the news some 13-15 years after the hair was already analyzed? Was this really a product of the Grand Jury or was this just pulled out for a re-election campaign? Or was this some type of cover-up after submitting to the news of a suspect still alive during a law suit with emphasis on incompetence?
Reasoning

Sterling Heights, MI

#17499 Aug 29, 2013
Les wrote:
<quoted text>
What possible way does posting this help you bring me down?
Dig harder and faster you dumb b*stard.
I just thought it was one of the greatest posts you ever made and should be distributed to all parties involved with the OCCK.
Brass Tacks

Rockford, IL

#17500 Aug 29, 2013
Les - Somewhere someone (truthdude, I think) posted that you were treated for a mental condition. Is this true? If so, when?
Les

Warren, MI

#17501 Aug 29, 2013
I lied. The next email. I have to admit a part of me admires Helen for her relentless destruction of the truth. If I had her energy the case would have been solved 13 years ago.
Les

Warren, MI

#17503 Aug 29, 2013
Reasoning wrote:
<quoted text>
As soon as one opens the doors to Les and his private life, you will get a whole autobiography thrown at you like it's the greatest story ever told. How about discussing the OCCK instead? What do you think of the latest developments? Does anyone else see the last article as almost an apology/excuse from the State Police that they are still looking into a Gremlin but felt they have no choice? Don't let Les control this board with his personal bull$shit. How does others see these latest developments? Is it just a show piece? Why did Arch Sloan make the news some 13-15 years after the hair was already analyzed? Was this really a product of the Grand Jury or was this just pulled out for a re-election campaign? Or was this some type of cover-up after submitting to the news of a suspect still alive during a law suit with emphasis on incompetence?
How about minding your own f*cking business?
No one is interfering with your dialoge.
Carry on your discussion and let anyone that wants to chat with me be.
Les

Warren, MI

#17507 Aug 29, 2013
Brass Tacks wrote:
Les - Somewhere someone (truthdude, I think) posted that you were treated for a mental condition. Is this true? If so, when?
In the course of my divorce Jackie's attorney immediately put a freeze on my assets. The judge immediately awarded Jackie $3000 a month in alimony. I am a contractor and I don't always have a gig. I was a sitting duck. The judge gave me 10 days in jail for non compliance. He told me my next jail sentence would be for 90 days.
So when my next court date came due I coincidently lost my marbles the day before my court date. I was picked up by the Warren cops and taken to a mental hospital. Shampoo Rinse Repeat. When the court finally realized they could not do anything to me they dropped the alimony to 400 a month and told her to get a job.
I haven't missed a payment since. I am living happily ever after.
Reasoning

Sterling Heights, MI

#17508 Aug 29, 2013
Les wrote:
<quoted text>
How about minding your own f*cking business?
No one is interfering with your dialoge.
Carry on your discussion and let anyone that wants to chat with me be.
A$$ wipe. This latest one dealt with a member of the King family (I think) raising issues dealing with Busch. The controversy over the reels of film dissappearing without a trace, etc. I asked a few questions and you quickly answered with your Father Tim crap. So Les you try to control this board with every discussion that goes on. The previous one I made a correction to a statement made in the newspaper about a man seen in a Gremlin. From there you took off with your bull$hit. Are you too dense to see what is going on here? Is your ego that huge? Where is this high IQ you supposedly had/have?
Les

Warren, MI

#17509 Aug 29, 2013
Helen Dagner wrote:
<quoted text>He has been treated for a long time-has been in and out,but he is really bitter because his wife had his a$$ hull away...before she kicked him to the curb!
Helen it drive you more nuts than you are when people try to have a civil dialoge with me. Before our divorce Jackie and I went to a psychologist. I let Jackie pick the doctor. Jackie felt by picking a woman that the woman would stick up for her. After the hour was up the Dr told Jackie to come back the next week. Jackie asked her "what about him"? The Dr. responded " he is normal, I need to work with you". Jackie refused to go back. She kept telling me that I just knew all the right things to tell the doctor.

Now if you know something different post it otherwise stop making up all this bullshit. LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL
sick of les

Baltimore, MD

#17514 Aug 29, 2013
First off I'm not blood related to Les, Second He alreadys knows how to find me, think I'm scared right anyways. Helen all I did is back something les has posted and since then all you have did is went after his throat.(Why)? You scared of something coming out ? I smell a lot of BS also and a lot is comming from you. Sorry Helen but when someone is lying I will call them out. PERIOD don't care who they are. The truth will set you free and the lies will continue to run your life. I think it really bothers you that someone backed his statement and now you have the nerve to try calling me out on it. Were is your proof he didn't work there? Were is this proof someone there didn't own a blue gremlin, were is your proof that Punky didn't drive it? Comeon you keep calling for everyone else to prove their statements. Sorry but this can't be a one way street, if you want to call all others out, then back up your statements with proof.
Les

Warren, MI

#17515 Aug 29, 2013
Every day about four times a day a mental patient worker would approach me with a note pad and ask "are you still planning on killing your wife and attorney"? I would say "I certainly am". Then they would walk away. I enjoyed my stay because I could socialize (and more) with women and the food was excellent. After 10 or 11 days and I was ready to go home and my court date had passed I would respond that I was over wanting to kill anyone. They would say "OK you can go home now."
You one more tidbit. I was complimented on how fast I could put together huge puzzles. LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL
Les

Warren, MI

#17517 Aug 29, 2013
Helen Dagner wrote:
• Les, you still haven't answered how many jurors in the room at the grand jury for Oakland County!when you testified for 3 hours??
You have the nerve to try to get info from me after all you have done? You have basterdized every bit of information I have give you. Go suck Kevin's d*ck and maybe he will tell you.
Les

Warren, MI

#17518 Aug 29, 2013
sick of les wrote:
I see exactly what your talking about. Helen has been going off on you because someone actually backed one of your claims. Childish games at there finest!
Welcome to the sick world of Helen Dagner. She got moves that will make you stagger. She must have been hellon the bed for Hasting to want to fasinate her. To be honest, I tried to scare away a woman by telling her the story of the OCCK and she responded with "would you like me to come home with you"? She went on to rock my world. I know the syndrome well.
Brass Tacks

Rockford, IL

#17519 Aug 29, 2013
Les wrote:
Jackie and I were married in 1975. Punky was there and at the reception but kind of floated in and out of both. He had just recently came home from being stationed in Germany. Punky died in 1978.
Where were you and Jackie married? I don't mean to be doubtful but how, during your ceremony to you notice that Punky floated in and out? I understand at the reception, just not the ceremony.

What year did you and Punky put the ball team together?
Reasoning

Sterling Heights, MI

#17520 Aug 29, 2013
Les wrote:
I have to repeat myself. To the families. Chat with me without all of these viscious disrupting attacks while we converse. Judge my character and my mental well being for yourself.
Les wrote:
<quoted text>
You have the nerve to try to get info from me after all you have done? You have basterdized every bit of information I have give you. Go suck Kevin's d*ck and maybe he will tell you.
Come on folks. Les has won the hearts of so many readers here involved with the OCCK. From victim's family members to a famous polygrapher close to the case to members of the Grand Jury and several authors with books on the subject to members of LE. Please open your hearts to this guy. So dedicated to truth and justice on this OCCK case.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

JonBenet Ramsey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Haunting evidence 2 hr Jolamom 27
JonBenet Investigation 2 hr Jolamom 22
Stop 5 hr Jolamom 28
Burdens 5 hr Jolamom 19
Jonbenet... 10 hr stoned luck aka ... 50
Patsy vs Burke 10 hr Jolamom 26
Google "Boy Scout commando rope" 12 hr Just Wondering 6
More from around the web