The Oakland County Child Killer

Since: Mar 07

Detroit, MI

#17081 Aug 18, 2013
My understanding, and it is hearsay--is that this particular hair was a facial hair. But there WAS a hair found in his genital region--that is established in the documents I quoted from. Additional hearsay--that a pubic hair was also found in Tim's mouth. Think the cops told the media everything? Think again. And guess what, Dr. Spitz, on being interviewed for the recent t.v. show said that the mtDNA match (partial though it may be) between Gunnels and the hair found on Kris was HUGE. HUGE. Maybe Helen should call Dr. Spitz and talk to him herself.
I agree that the Gunnels match speaks volumes. The chances of that hair not being Gunnels in the given circumstances and with him providing a way it could have gotten there instead of a denial, as Truthdude points out, are slim and none. Gunnel's explanation is lacking severly in my estimation.
just-thinking
Kissimmee, FL

Hair was shoved up Tim`s nose!!!
Les

Warren, MI

#17082 Aug 18, 2013
Ploot wrote:
Hey Les, didn't you have a house on Meadowdale in Ferndale, near Pill's on Gardendale?
That was my late brother. We looked enough alike that people mistook us for each other. I was once sitting on a dock in Florida and a woman asked me if I was him.
Yes He lived between 8 and 9 on Meadowdale.
Les

Warren, MI

#17083 Aug 18, 2013
DETROIT wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry, but Helen`s story makes much more sense than yours with the exception of her two passport theory.
So does that put me in third place for the "Who killed the children sweepstakes?" Actually Dan your statement does not sound political. No dogs or underage girls.

Detroit, MI

#17084 Aug 18, 2013
Les wrote:
<quoted text>
So does that put me in third place for the "Who killed the children sweepstakes?" Actually Dan your statement does not sound political. No dogs or underage girls.
Actually Les, there`s definitely something wrong with you. Otherwise you wouldn`t try to yank Kim King`s parents chain with your I gave her change story and you wouldn`t have insinuated that you drowned the neighbors child. I personally don`t believe that you killed Kim King and don`t believe that Punky did either. Why not? Because of the obvious ZODIAC killer pattern in the murders. ZODIAC killed 4 on/near holidays and the false Zodiac was in OAKLAND Cal. OCCK copied him killing or abducting all 4 in a row one day from a major Holiday in OAKLAND county. Gary told me that he thought of himself as the double consonant killer, then began copying ZODIAC. The names fit it and Gary`s days off work SUN and WED fit it. donna SeRRa killed SUN, judy feRRo killed WED, Mark Stebbins SUN, then he nabs jane aLLan, zodiac being arhur leigh ALLEN and switches from double consonant to ZODIAC. Zodiac killed bATES (EIGHTS) Jane ALLAN 8-8-76, then ROBINson WED, mihelich SUN dumped on Bruce Lane, Bruce WAYNE being BATMAN, Tim king WED you said bruce WAYNE, dumps him in WAYNE county. Victim attended PATTONGILL. We lived on PATTON, he dumped her on GILL. EIGHTS Pattern starts with Jane ALLAN 8-8-76, robinson held 22-26, center 24th=8 times 3, mihelich held 5-6 days before 8th, 5-6 days after 16th, tim king 16th=8 times 2, Kim KING 16th= 8 times 2, lARROW 8th. All EIGHTS. ZODIAC`s symbol was the CROSS and ARROW, victims fERRO and lARROW.

So you see Les, your story is pretty PUNKY!!!!

Detroit, MI

#17085 Aug 18, 2013
typo dumped him on GILL

Actually Les, there`s definitely something wrong with you. Otherwise you wouldn`t try to yank Kim King`s parents chain with your I gave her change story and you wouldn`t have insinuated that you drowned the neighbors child. I personally don`t believe that you killed Kim King and don`t believe that Punky did either. Why not? Because of the obvious ZODIAC killer pattern in the murders. ZODIAC killed 4 on/near holidays and the false Zodiac was in OAKLAND Cal. OCCK copied him killing or abducting all 4 in a row one day from a major Holiday in OAKLAND county. Gary told me that he thought of himself as the double consonant killer, then began copying ZODIAC. The names fit it and Gary`s days off work SUN and WED fit it. donna SeRRa RR killed SUN, judy feRRo RR killed WED, Mark SteBBins BB SUN, then he nabs jane aLLan LL, zodiac being arhur leigh ALLEN and switches from double consonant to ZODIAC. Zodiac killed bATES (EIGHTS) Jane ALLAN 8-8-76, then ROBINson WED, mihelich SUN dumped on Bruce Lane, Bruce WAYNE being BATMAN, Tim king WED you said bruce WAYNE, dumps him in WAYNE county. Mihelich attended PATTENGILL. We lived on PATTON, he dumped Tim on GILL. EIGHTS Pattern starts with Jane ALLAN 8-8-76, robinson held 22-26, center 24th=8 times 3, mihelich held 5-6 days before 8th, 5-6 days after 16th, tim king 16th=8 times 2, Kim KING 16th= 8 times 2, lARROW 8th. All EIGHTS. ZODIAC`s symbol was the CROSS and ARROW, victims fERRO and lARROW.

So you see Les, your story is pretty PUNKY!!!!

Les

Warren, MI

#17086 Aug 19, 2013
You see Dan, I can't help but like you because you speak up. However I don't have any respect for you.
Maybe I am no match for your mind but these word games you play are ridiculous. People can't respond to your questions because they are too ridiculous. Maybe Gary McPeel is the OCCK but you are doing a horrible job of conveying it.
Les

Warren, MI

#17087 Aug 19, 2013
Just curious how the rumor got started that Physohex soap was used on the kids. Just curious how it was verified by the lead detective at one point in time, made public on the internet, included in the Wolf book and the retracted by Jessica Cooper. What made her feel the need to discuss it? Now it is a fact that the soap was banned and rare at the time of the killings and it is a fact that the soap was a mainstay in the bathroom at the cabin that I know the victims were at. Many witnesses to this and if I can get Grandpa to admit it, he put it there. So wouldn't it be a bizarre coincidence that the OCCK had the soap, didn't use it on the children but the police still at one time maintained it was used on the victims. Flat Top, I know you were young but can you remember the metal can with a pry lid that sat on the toilet tank?

Now how bizarre is it that Punky drove two cars sought by police but LE is now saying they were wrong about.

How bizarre is it that Punky desperately wanted to change the looks of these cars?

How bizarre is it that snowmobilers dragged Punky's car around by the trailer hitch and very likely bent it. This happened at the same time a victim was missing and investigators at her drop off site said the hitch was bent.

And none of you care to even discuss the possibilities.

Two possibilities. That we are looking at billions to one coincidences or the cover up that all of us are claiming exists.
JAH LIVES

United States

#17088 Aug 19, 2013
O tay buck weed...None of you fools have posted for a while, so give me a minute or twenty to post this nonsense...And that means you too SEAN, mr I pretend I'm really considerate...I know what you're trying to do by your posts of Biggie and TUPAC, as you're trying to hide the info and let me know I could get killed for this...JAH KNOWS I sent this to the media and the victims families, so pray for AARON LEE HARLAND and that he doesn't end up missing, as thats a death sentence...I bet some of you will be in prison till deaths door, TRUST...What you did and how it was done is a crime, jahs answer is near and it will be sublime...IE HEAVEN SENT with DIVINE INTERVENTION.
TRUST...
JAH LIVES

United States

#17089 Aug 19, 2013
page of Helen, Dan, and Les, I finally feel like going INSANE…I’m gonna skip ahead to the point PILL FICKLESON Shows up, AS THIS CONSTANT BARRAGE OF OBSESSED AND POSESSED INDIVIDUALS IS DEPRESSING AND DISTURBING…LES AND DAN NEED TO BE REMOVED FROM THIS WEB BOARD IMMEDIATELY< AS THEY HAVE NOTHING TO OFFER OTHER THAN IDIOTIC RAMBLINGS…TRUST…and the cops showed interest in their stories?? IE THEY KNEW IT LED TO NOWHERE…
Pill Fickleson
Marco Island, FL

Helen Dagner wrote:
<quoted text> Wrath is cruel, and anger is outrageous; but who is able to stand before envy?
Whom is the moderator of this thread? Why is it every time I try to post it gets lost in translation and disappears like a ghost??? Envy??? Is helen mad because I hold the key to this case being solved yet I cant even get to the door to try and unlock which has been smothered and covered for the last 36 years??? Jah remember my name and know that this case is almost over as the truth is in the right hands and nothing can stop the power of God!!! Divine Intervention has been happening the last few years and I will not let those in power from Oakland County continue to hide from what really happened!!!
Helen Dagner
Petoskey, MI
Pill Fickleson wrote:
<quoted text>
Whom is the moderator of this thread? Why is it every time I try to post it gets lost in translation and disappears like a ghost??? Envy??? Is helen mad because I hold the key to this case being solved yet I cant even get to the door to try and unlock which has been smothered and covered for the last 36 years??? Jah remember my name and know that this case is almost over as the truth is in the right hands and nothing can stop the power of God!!! Divine Intervention has been happening the last few years and I will not let those in power from Oakland County continue to hide from what really happened!!!
The statement is self explanatory; if someone makes an extraordinary claim, there better be extraordinary evidence to back it up.

LOOK HOW MAD HELEN IS ALREADY< REALIZING I’m BACK FROM MY CHEMICAL INDUCED HAZE, THANKS JOKELAND COUNTY…
Helen Dagner
Petoskey, MI
kat822 wrote:
<quoted text>
That's ironic Helen, as I don't see that your evidence has solved this case either
I see you are just another dirt bag that wants to discuss these cases-How ever you have Nothing to contribute and it burns your ass-because I have evident s-and I can back up everything -I have ever said over 21 years-and no one else currently posting on this site has ever presented one pc of evident s all we get out of all of you-Is we can solve this cases-you can sh-- at high noon-you all make me sick! A bunch o9f F-c- heads who9 think your funny-well really morons who think they are cleaver-lol
kat822
Monroe, MI

such anger Helen seriously you need to chill, and well in the 21 years you have been posting your evidence and sharing it with LE has not solved this case...so either they don't take you serious or they are so corrupt they will do anything to keep these families in the dark and never solve the case on purpose.......pretty selfish of them, and man that must be work keeping up the corruption all these years .........hummmm
JAH LIVES

United States

#17090 Aug 19, 2013
Pill Fickleson
Marco Island, FL
Jan 28, 2013
Helen Dagner wrote:
<quoted text> The statement is self explanatory; if someone makes an extraordinary claim, there better be extraordinary evidence to back it up.
I do have extraordinary evidence to back it up and still do. In fact what the local authorities did to me once I came forth with such evidence is another lawsuit in the making. Gold Carpet Fibers and the bones of a small dog that will link to the OCCK. As I said Divine Intervention is currently happening, jah ask Debbie Jarvis and Paul Hughes. They have the address to the home I was unjustly taken from and sent straight to the funny farm, hence the name Pill Fickleson. Knock me down all you want but realize I was wronfully committed for serving God's purpose and that is CRAZY!!! If I was a dummy I'd be posting from Michigan, instead I flew the coop to stay at my parents house until the fire starts and the smoke clears. If someone gets murdered in the D it aint even a blip on the Radar,so I'm here on an island as I'm fully committed to get the real story out and live to tell about it!
PROOF COMING BOB IS DEAD AND HELEN KNOWS IT>>>
Helen Dagner
Petoskey, MI
Les wrote:
<quoted text>
So you are Bob?
NO HE IS NOT BOB~
Helen Dagner
Petoskey, MI
Reasoning wrote:
Pillsbury;
So are you claiming that you are a surviving victim of this famous cult group that Bob promotes? What's the status of the lawsuit?
Reasoning I think this is ZEN
JAH LIVES

United States

#17091 Aug 19, 2013
Pill Fickleson

Since: Jan 13
Marco Island, FL Please wait...
Reasoning wrote:
Pillsbury;
So are you claiming that you are a surviving victim of this famous cult group that Bob promotes? What's the status of the lawsuit?

The only cult involved that I'm aware of is the Oakland County Prosecutor's office. My 4 year old daughter still lives in this haunted domain so I hope and pray no houses burn to the ground from my honest claims. In fact if a strange occurence happens in ferndale it shall be another cover up by those in charge. I hope and pray that these animals don't kill another innocent victim just to save their soulless selves. As I said the address is in the right hands so you cant destroy more evidence. The truth shall set these victims free and bring my daughter back to me. CRAZY they took a kids daddy away because he believed the ghostly stories she was telling him. Even worse send him away in handcuffs and not even check the gold carpet fibers or the dog bones DNA. Worse yet pump me full of HALDOL so I'll forget about what really happened. MotherTruckers in charge put a Personal Protection Order on me so I can't step near the house!!! sound like a cover up yet??? As I said Divine Intervention is happening and you cant beat the power of the lord as I will always FIGHT THE POWERS THAT BE!!! send in the FBI and the DOJ and let these bloodsuckers pay for the innocence they took away from the 70's up until this current day. I'll save the 100 other clues for the book but not until this case is solved. I might be missing my daughter after 10 months but that's nothing compared to the pain these poor families have been through.
NOTICE I CHANNELED JAHS WISDOM, MADE MENTION MY INFO AND ADDRESS WAS IN THE RIGHT HANDS…thank you lord for what you’ve done for me…thank you lord for what you’re doing now…jah, RAS TAFARI…
Pill Fickleson

Marco Island, FL
Nunya wrote:
<quoted text>
You do realize these are murders from 1976/1977? Are you saying that what your 4 year old daughter told you is related? I'm sorry, but I'm finding your posts a little confusing.
PS: If you're not taking it anymore, can you save that Haldol for Helen?
Sorry fo the confusion. I meant my daughter was telling me stories about her Ghost friends, IE, the spirits of the murdered children. Sounds kind of fishy, I know, which is why I was pumped full of HALDOL. And no I won't save any for Helen as a chemical lobotomy is never fun or deserved for anyone. God Bless.

P.S. for all those whom think thats hogwash, do a search on spirits ghosts and demons and realize kids and animals are open to such apparitions. Hence why I say divine intervention as this is what was needed and prayed for in 2007.
Nunya
Union Lake, MI
Pill Fickleson wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry fo the confusion. I meant my daughter was telling me stories about her Ghost friends, IE, the spirits of the murdered children. Sounds kind of fishy, I know, which is why I was pumped full of HALDOL. And no I won't save any for Helen as a chemical lobotomy is never fun or deserved for anyone. God Bless.
P.S. for all those whom think thats hogwash, do a search on spirits ghosts and demons and realize kids and animals are open to such apparitions. Hence why I say divine intervention as this is what was needed and prayed for in 2007.
So this house in Ferndale was somehow related to the crimes, I presume, and you went to the task force in Oakland County to share this development and they locked you up in psych for THAT?
Nunya
Union Lake, MI

Good golly. I hope LE never finds out that I smudged my house and that our priest recommended holy water.
JAH LIVES

United States

#17092 Aug 19, 2013
NOTICE IT ONLY TAKES TWO DAYS BEFORE BARBARA MORRISON COMES IN WITH A NEW NAME “FINALLYFRIDAYMAMA” from ANN ARBOR, remember she said she was from there…plus she apologized to me the other day...lets see if just thinking is rude to pill fickleson, or if its her alter EGO hiding her true character….TRUST…
CasObs
Since: Aug 12
Rockford, IL Please wait...
Say what you will (and you will), but the only people here that appear in the $11,000 of FOIA papers that are dated into 2010 (I think) are Helen and Reasoning.
JAH LIVES

United States

#17093 Aug 19, 2013
Pill Fickleson
kat822 wrote:
<quoted text>
What is your daughter saying? I find this interesting!
It wasn't just our daughter that noticed our house had inhabitants otherwise not known to us. Our dog Ariel was the first to clue us in as she wanted nothing to do with our new home after her first few hours in this lovely abode. When we arrived back from our celebratory dinner Ariel ran out like a bat out of hell and frantically tried to jump in our car even though the door was closed. This didn't stop her from trying the other side of the car as whatever she saw she didn't want anything to do with it. She even tried running down the street and we had to coax her back by opening the car and stating we were going back to our loft. A few months later my daughter was born and it's been a blessing and a curse ever since.
To make a long story short we always knew something wasn't normal in this house, more like paranormal. Anyhow after burning sage in every room and asking the spirits to leave we thought things might calm down. Imagine my horror when my then 2 and a half year old said "daddy, where's my friends, where's my friends??? I can't find them...that girl, where is she??" So daddy gets on his knees so he can be at her level and asks "are you talking about your friends that scooby doo would help you with???" she states "yeah, my ghost friends. let's call scooby doo so he can help. that girl she's stuck and needs my help, she's stuck in the basement under the TV!!!" I almost fell over as one of the first things I noticed when we purchased the house was a raised area in the basement where the concrete didn't match up. Being a plumber I knew someone dug up the floor right there but it wasn't in an area associated with any drain lines. Well anyhow after my daughter stated her friends needed help with the girl stuck in the floor under the TV it got weirder and weirder after that. Especially when I tried to take a picture of a spider in the same area of the floor several months later. To my shock and dismay a few images somehow showed up in the pic that cannot be explained nor denied. Once I started showing my family the pic of a little girls face in a chip in the floor they all stated I was losing my mind. pffft. Around this time my daughter loved playing a penguin game on my phone and grabbed the phone when I wasn't looking. "daddy I wanna play your Penguin Game" as she hit the screen for the light to come on and find her game she stumbled upon the image your all about to see. "oh, there's my ghost friend" I said "you dont see the pic of the spider?" she states "what spider? there's no spider, thats
my ghost friend right there!" So now I have confirmation she does have ghost friends and one of their images is actually somehow on my phone. A few months after this I was feeling stressed and not knowing where anger was coming from. It was then the OCCK popped into my head so I started researching the Victims. I found a page that stated their might be other victims associated with the killer/killers and has a link to Kimberly King. Low and behold it's the same image on my phone!!! Downright divine and blew my mothertrucking mind. So I show the kids momma and my soon to be ex and she states "your losing your mind. your crazy" We'll see about that but anyhow I leave that same image from "kimberly king, the charley project" as the screensaver on my computer. Sure enough my lil angel points to her missing photo(not time generated ones) and states "theres my ghost friend" I was shocked and amazed as What other proof would I need I started to wonder? Gold Carpet Fibers? found em. That and the bones of a small dog which shall link to the DNA. Heck I even found a childs bike buried in the back yard. Its still there so bring on the justice...
JAH LIVES

United States

#17094 Aug 19, 2013
Pill Fickleson

So I can't figure topic. It happens to be under my screenname so look at upper right corner in a chip in the floor for the little girls image. Under that is a shiny luminescence which looks reptilian in nature. That's the scary green ghost that Ariel tries to bite according to my daughter. Look up spirits ghosts and demons and realize the energy left behind is demonic in nature and can control all at their weakest moment. Anyhow I'm done for the day and ready for judgement day!!!

As I stated, bring in the FBI and the DOJ because I was smothered and covered by serving gods purpose. Whatever happened there needs to come to light and my daughter is still affected. I said last week I didn't give up on her friends and she said "there's three girls and two boys Daddy" She was so excited I didn't forget or get angry(mommy)about her special friends she started singing a song "we are all going home, we are all going home, we get to see our families, we will be sooo happy..we are goishe then stopped and looked at me "you remember this song I'm singing daddy? cause we need to remember it"
Funny my daughter gets the importance of serving divine intervention but those in charge were only about saving themselves...

HIDE FROM THIS JOKELAND COUNTY!!!ng home, we are all going home, we will be so happy we get to see our families"

Pill Fickleson

I now have the utmost concern for my daughter. Please pray for her safety at this trying time. As we might now realize the folks in charge might try and end this in another way. If something happens to a house in Ferndale and my child is harmed those in power will pay out more than the 100 million the victims families are asking for. This is now public record and you bloodsuckers cant run from the truth any longer. You're already gonna burn righteously for the ills you've allowed to be committed on society. Realize god is in charge and watching OUR every move!!!
Nunya
Okemos, MI

Maybe it's because it's a close-up, but that looks like a different kind of cement mix--more peat or something--definitely not as smooth as you'd expect to see in a basement. I'm sorry though, my eye's not catching her face yet, although I do see the illumination.

I know you've stated that you were ordered into psychiatric supervision, but you didn't state by who or how. The inference was that the county was behind it, yet it seems your wife may have had a part in that as well. Other than the commitment proceedings against you, what convinced you that there is a cover-up with regard to the OCCK cases?

Have you conducted any research into any previous owners/tenants of the house?

It sounds like your daughter is doing well for the moment. How has the house effected your wife? And Ariel--how did she do with the adjustment?

The best book I've read on this subject hands down is 'When Ghosts Speak - Understanding the World of Earthbound Spirits" by Mary Ann Winkowski. She was the consultant to CBS's series, "Ghost Whisperer."
JAH LIVES

United States

#17095 Aug 19, 2013
Pill Fickleson

Since : Jan 13
My wife and I always had problems but these were multiplied x 100 once we moved into the house. I've done enough research on spirits to believe my daughter about her friends and know something else is in charge inside that domain, yet I'll save the freaky and gory details for when the time comes.

How do I know it's a cover up? My ex was communicating with the Ferndale police and she found out if she called the cops on me three times after the third time she could get a PPO on me and have me removed from the home. I found out from a friend so once she started calling these pigs on me for nothing I knew my time was coming to an end. I never used any violence towards this so called woman and the second time she called she was assaulting me!!! I had scratches all up and down my neck and chest yet they make me leave with the threat of arrest. About a week later she convinces me it's okay to bust the floor open and find out if my daughter was right So I rent a jackhammer and try to find out for myself. While she's at work and my daughter at a friends I start doing what was asked by Gods great powers. I barely busted open the floor when the ex arrives with the cops in tow. I knew such drama might happen so I had GOLD CARPET FIBERS and some of the bones from the dog that was found in the yard on the counter. The Chief of Police laughed off my concern and took me out of house and home without listening to my pleads. So haunting to be taken off knowing I had more than enough evidence to bring some closure to this fiasco. So I get into a waiting ambulance and get carted off to St.Johns with a police escort!!! Kind of crazy they feel the need to follow me to southfield and then stand guard at the door making sure I didn't use my phone(they took from Me)or let me make or recieve other calls. My best friend knew what was happening in my world so he was shocked and astonished at their disregard for the truth much less my immediate doping.
What happens after is still a huge cloud in my mind that I'm still recovering from. The first few days in Havenwyck I was still talking to my ex on the phone. SHE WAS STATING THE POLICE KEPT COMING TO THE HOUSE BRINGING GIFTS FOR MY DAUGHTER AND SLOWLY CONVINCING HER I WAS CRAZY and "NEVER LET HIM NEAR YOUR DAUGHTER AGAIN, HOW AWFUL TO SPEAK TO A CHILD ABOUT THE GHOSTS OF MURDERED CHILDREN!!" pffft. Mo like listen to her when she talked about her friends. I'm an excellent father and she still doesn't know the awful demise of her 5 friends. So the police have about thirty pages of b.s. stating I'm crazy but not once does it mention the OCCK or gold carpet fibers or dog bones DNA or my daughters special friends!!!

I'm ready to speak to the FBI and DOJ...Hopefully the address links to someone as Debbie Jarvis and Paul Hughes are currently on the case...
JAH LIVES

United States

#17096 Aug 19, 2013

Pill Fickleson

What's really crazy is when I was coming back to reality this spring my ex let me watch the kid while she was at work yet somehow everytime I was there a cop would be sitting outside the driveway, as if they were still keeping a leash on me. At this point in time I could barely muster the brain power to read much less comprehend all that had happened.
Move forward to this summer when I briefly lived in the house before divorce papers were served. The ex was mad I had nowhere to live but she let me crash on the couch and spend time with my daughter. One lovely day the ex's girlfriends were over and she decided to lay rank and order me to dig up a huge stump in the back yard. I so graciously applied and as I was digging her friend snively said "hey Pill Fickleson, you're probably hoping to find the bones of a murdered child!!! Ha ha ha" to which these polyamorous skeezes all start laughing. I jah swallowed my pride and kept on diggin. A few strokes later chink chink Chink goes the sound of metal to metal. So I start diggin some more and low and behold it's A CHILDS BIKE FROM THE 70's BURIED IN THE YARD!!! so I state "well I found another clue, come check this out" You could see the fear in my ex's face as she knows I'm right yet a life without me is more important. so she hastily states "cover it Up!!!"

Now I know why ariel's petrified of the back yard. she won't even hang by the pool when everyone else is outside. she scurrys to the door and opens the sliding doorwall by herself. In fact we accidently locked her outside twice and both times she chewed a hole in the fence and broke free. good thing she has a chip so the pound saved her for us. I'm guessing there's more than a bike buried in the yard so bring on the justice.

Ursula-

Since: Aug 12
Location hiddenPlease wait...
Not surprisingly many city cops can be a-holes, especially when it comes to domestic problems. But did you report the bike or anything to someone with the taskforce or the prosecutor's office?

Pill Fickleson

Ursula- wrote:
Not surprisingly many city cops can be a-holes, especially when it comes to domestic problems. But did you report the bike or anything to someone with the taskforce or the prosecutor's office?
I called the number that is listed for Kimberly King. At first they didn't even know whom I was talking about but I soon cleared that up. A detective called me back and said "don't call the media, if you really think someone is buried in your basement dig it up and call your local(ferndale) police. It's not a crime to dig a hole in your home so go ahead but make sure you don't call the media. Call the police and we'll take care of it." Heck even ferndale police knew what I was thinking beforehand as my ex went there stating I was crazy thinking we lived in the Oakland County Child Killers house. This is when she got the info about calling them three times and after the third they would have grounds to issue a PPO to remove me from the house. It's obvious those in charge had plenty of time to consider what to do if I tried to uncover the truth myself...

SOUNDS LIKE PAUL HUGHES IS RIGHT AND THIS NEEDS TO BE TURNED OVER TO THE FBI AND DOJ...
JAH LIVES

United States

#17097 Aug 19, 2013
HERE COMES BARBARA MORRISON< CHIEF CSA NOW CHIEF DISTRICT JUDGE< WITH HER NEW ALTER ego...TRUST
finallyfridaymam a2
Where is the evidence that you speak of? Do you have pictures of the bike? Where is the bike? Etc?
Pill Fickleson
finallyfridaymama2 wrote:
Where is the evidence that you speak of? Do you have pictures of the bike? Where is the bike? Etc?
The bike is still buried in the back yard, as the ex didn't want me to get it from its resting place. Like I said I wasn't even supposed to be there and every time I tried to talk about OCCK or our daughters special friends she'd threaten to call the cops so I'd run away with my tail between my legs. Wasn't about to let them cart me off and dope me up again as my brain is still reeling 10 months later.
If the FBI doesn't come and get my story soon I'm gonna try to find a way to contact them myself. Weird thing Is I don't know whom to trust as I was made a fool and drugged to drool. At least now it's public record.
Im about to check out this ocean view for the evening but if anyone wants a better image of the pic email me and I'll be sure to send you on in the morning. Sucks I had to run and flee but my eyes could see they'd bury me.
Rhonda
United States #14283
Hey Now this stuff is interesting but I keep waiting for someone to say "smile your on Candid Camera".
NOTICE JUST THINKINGS NEW NAME FINALLYFRIDAYMAM ASKED WHERE WAS THIS BIKE I SPEAK OF???SHE KNEW MY STORY OFF HAND< AND THE BIKE WAS FOUND IN THE SUMMER>>>IE SHE’S LIKE OH SCHTICK>>>here’s proof
finallyfridaymam a2
Location hidden
Sorry - not buying your story. Why bother to even post it? Ridiculous.
THAT’S A HARD WORD TO SPELL>>>remember she’s smart….someone is smarter though …TRUST…I will Survive!!!
Oh, where is it STC THE FBI GUY LIVES??? bloomfield Hills…he’s not STC yet though, hes inspector something or other…now that I’m familiar with bobs first name inspector 71, its even more proof this dummy is STC…I even call him out on being connected to the cover up…TRUST
Gum Shoe
Ypsilanti, MI
http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/investigat ...
This investigation is such a circus. Really LE, it has taken you how many years to decide if Gacy is viable and to rule him in or out! What happened to the Arch Sloan automobile lead? The poor, poor families of the victims.
Pill Fickleson
Marco Island, FL
Ryne not Ryan wrote:
<quoted text>
Cool story bro
It aint a cool story as it's reality being covered and smothered. My daughter now states that her ghost friends "bite her butt, why do they that?" this is coming from the mind of a 4 year old whose whole family fell apart because I listened to her when she mentioned her special friends. In the last year I've been removed from the home and can only see my precious gift from god at court supervised visitation. My poor kid hasn't had a real smile on her face since the police carted me off in handcuffs and ignored the gold carpet fibers and the bones of a deceased dog. I know my daughter is right and she does live a house inhabited by the souls of these helpless children. I thought it was a tragedy last March 29th but the more I try to bring closure to my daughters sadness FOR DOING GODS WORK the worse I feel. Wake up people and realize this was the only way for the truth to come to light, yet most people think it's hogwash as spirits don't exist. pffft.
Les

Warren, MI

#17098 Aug 19, 2013
Happened again today. I pulled over on a side street because I needed to add some transmission fluid. The cops rolled by and jumped out and pulled my passengers and hand cuffed them. They again left me alone. Again I showed no ID, registration or POI. It was the same two cops plus one that tried to nail me before that called me the gypsie driver. While they were searching my van I bust out laughing which made the cop angry.
I said "I don't know what you are looking for but I don't allow anything illegal in my van". They let us go and the cop said "I already warned you about acting as a taxi service".
JAH LIVES

United States

#17099 Aug 19, 2013
finallyfridaymam a2
Pill Fickleson
finallyfridaymama2 wrote:
The bike is still buried in the back yard, as the ex didn't want me to get it from its resting place. Like I said I wasn't even supposed to be there and every time I tried to talk about OCCK or our daughters special friends she'd threaten to call the cops so I'd run away with my tail between my legs. Wasn't about to let them cart me off and dope me up again as my brain is still reeling 10 months later.
If the FBI doesn't come and get my story soon I'm gonna try to find a way to contact them myself. Weird thing Is I don't know whom to trust as I was made a fool and drugged to drool. At least now it's public record.
Im about to check out this ocean view for the evening but if anyone wants a better image of the pic email me and I'll be sure to send you on in the morning. Sucks I had to run and flee but my eyes could see they'd bury me.
Rhonda
United States #14283
Hey Now this stuff is interesting but I keep waiting for someone to say "smile your on Candid Camera".
NOTICE JUST THINKINGS NEW NAME FINALLYFRIDAYMAM ASKED WHERE WAS THIS BIKE I SPEAK OF???SHE KNEW MY STORY OFF HAND< AND THE BIKE WAS FOUND IN THE SUMMER>>>IE SHE’S LIKE OH SCHTICK>>>here’s proof
finallyfridaymam a2
Location hidden
Sorry - not buying your story. Why bother to even post it? Ridiculous.
THAT’S A HARD WORD TO SPELL>>>remember she’s smart….someone is smarter though …TRUST…I will Survive!!!
JAH LIVES

United States

#17100 Aug 19, 2013
Oh, where is it STC THE FBI GUY LIVES??? bloomfield Hills…he’s not STC yet though, hes inspector something or other…now that I’m familiar with bobs first name inspector 71, its even more proof this dummy is STC…I even call him out on being connected to the cover up…TRUST
Gum Shoe
Ypsilanti, MI
http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/investigat ...
This investigation is such a circus. Really LE, it has taken you how many years to decide if Gacy is viable and to rule him in or out! What happened to the Arch Sloan automobile lead? The poor, poor families of the victims.
Pill Fickleson
Marco Island, FL
Ryne not Ryan wrote:
<quoted text>
Cool story bro
It aint a cool story as it's reality being covered and smothered. My daughter now states that her ghost friends "bite her butt, why do they that?" this is coming from the mind of a 4 year old whose whole family fell apart because I listened to her when she mentioned her special friends. In the last year I've been removed from the home and can only see my precious gift from god at court supervised visitation. My poor kid hasn't had a real smile on her face since the police carted me off in handcuffs and ignored the gold carpet fibers and the bones of a deceased dog. I know my daughter is right and she does live a house inhabited by the souls of these helpless children. I thought it was a tragedy last March 29th but the more I try to bring closure to my daughters sadness FOR DOING GODS WORK the worse I feel. Wake up people and realize this was the only way for the truth to come to light, yet most people think it's hogwash as spirits don't exist. pffft.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

JonBenet Ramsey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Michael Helgoth - INNOCENT victim of Team Ramsey 56 min Amber Rose 22
Anyone believe the ramseys didn't do the crime?? 1 hr LindaA45 183
Burke Ramsey's 1998 interview on Ramsey case 2 hr candy 5
It always leads back to Burke (Oct '11) 2 hr Amber Rose 208
Dr Phils credibility 3 hr Heloise 14
Burke Ramsey- INNOCENT victim of BORG 3 hr robert 44
20th anniversary: JonBenet Ramsey case 5 hr Heloise 38
More from around the web