The Oakland County Child Killer
old Gangsta d-pot

Westland, MI

#17071 Aug 18, 2013
On Cops Working For Death Row
“David Mack never worked for [Death Row.] Mack never had any association whatsoever. These were Compton guys and Mack was L.A.P.D.. There has never, ever been one single viable connection with David Mack and Death Row whatsoever.
“There was one L.A.P.D. guy, named Richard McCauley, who worked off-duty on several occasions. Every other cop that worked for Death Row was either Inglewood P.D. or Compton P.D. There were cops working for Death Row, but they were not L.A.P.D. cops. That’s where this theory ultimately proved to be untrue.
“The public generalizes L.A. cops. These are distinct agencies: Compton P.D., Inglewood P.D., L.A.P.D.
A fight broke out between this Crip and some of the Bloods that were in Suge’s circle. They dragged him outside, started beating him with chairs and bottles, and they stomped him to death.
“What happened was, an ex Compton cop named Reggie Wright Jr., was providing all of the legitimate security for Death Row. When he opened his security business, he hired who? His buddies from Compton P.D.—all of the guys that were working in Compton when he was there. That’s it. It’s that simple.
“The guys that were working off-duty for Death Row were highly compromised. They were present when there was criminal activity taking place, including a murder. At the El Rey theater, during a Death Row after-party, there was a Crip named Kelly Jamison in the audience. A fight broke out between this Crip and some of the Bloods that were in Suge’s circle. They dragged him outside, started beating him with chairs and bottles, and they stomped him to death. They literally stomped this guy to death.
“These off-duty Compton cops were all present and they all left the scene. They did not cooperate in the follow-up investigation with the L.A.P.D. They all just basically said,‘I didn’t see anything.’”
On The Wallace Family’s Lawsuit
“I would be the first to tell you if the L.A.P.D. was trying to protect themselves for acting inappropriately. We were told to solve this case by any means possible. The whole purpose of the renewed task force was a response to the Wallace’s civil case, but they never said,‘Hey, get us out of this.’ It was,‘Just try to solve it.’
“The L.A.P.D. was not in fear of the discovery that the police were involved. So they told us,‘Solve this case. Wherever it takes you, run with it.’ And that’s what we did. We looked into everything regarding the cops, but when you get down to it, there’s absolutely nothing.
Ms. Wallace can’t sue the L.A.P.D. for negligence. She can’t sue saying,‘You guys screwed this case up and you’re a bunch of idiots.’ Even if it’s true.
“This is why the Wallace family had to drop their lawsuit. They came into this lawsuit trying to promote the idea [of cops working for Death Row] because of Russell Poole. Trust me, the risk management division and the L.A.P.D. Internal Affairs as well as the FBI—who opened up a federal investigation based on those allegations—looked into all of this. And there was nothing.
“That’s all been disproven and her attorneys know it. There is no David Mack. There is no Amir Muhammad. There is no evidence whatsoever that any L.A.P.D. people were working for Death Row or that they did a murder on behalf of Death Row.
“Ms. Wallace can’t sue the L.A.P.D. for negligence. She can’t sue saying,‘You guys screwed this case up and you’re a bunch of idiots.’ Even if it’s true, there’s no legal basis for incompetence in law enforcement. Otherwise, every person who doesn’t like the way an investigation went could sue those departments.
“Remember, all the way back in 2005, Perry Sanders, the Wallace attorney, had already excused David Mack and Harry Billups from the lawsuit. because all of his witnesses were recanting, saying,‘I made this up.’ Everybody. His whole civil suit just fell apart.”
old Gangsta d-pot

Westland, MI

#17072 Aug 18, 2013
On Nick Broomfield’s Movie Biggie & Tupac
“It was all bullshit. I’ve talked to [Biggie’s former bodyguard] Eugene Deal several times. We’ve had heart-to-hearts about that so-called ‘identification’ of the shooter. What people don’t know is that Eugene Deal had already been previously shown a police six-pack of different individuals, and he ID’d another guy as this so-called ‘Nation of Islam’ guy he saw outside the Petersen Automotive Museum that he saw acting suspicious that night.
“When he IDs Harry Billups [a.k.a. Amir Muhammad] and says,‘That’s the guy,’ it’s a very dramatic moment in the video. But when I asked him he completely recanted and said,‘I didn’t mean to say that was the guy. All I meant to say was that it looked like the guy. There were similarities in the photograph.’ It was a bunch of games being played. One of the factors was that Harry Billups’ photograph was already run in the Los Angeles Times as a suspect in Biggie’s murder.”
On Chuck Philips’ L.A. Times Story Alleging That Biggie Provided The Gun For Pac’s Killing
“The Timesretracted that story. I know the clue that Chuck Philips relied on for that article, and it never actually mentioned Biggie. This is extremely important because it was misreported intentionally. Biggie’s name was never, ever mentioned in that clue.
Biggie felt horrible that Tupac had gotten robbed and that Tupac believed that he had been behind it. In everything that we saw and read in all the interviews, Biggie was an innocent bystander in this whole thing.
“After going through all the research in both of these cases—and I’ve read it all—there was never any indication whatsoever that Biggie had any idea what happened with Tupac in Las Vegas. Unfortunately for Voletta Wallace, she had to suffer that defamation of her son.
“It’s all BS. Biggie was trying to suppress this whole conflict. Biggie wanted nothing to do with it. Biggie felt horrible that Tupac had gotten robbed and that Tupac believed that he had been behind it. In everything that we saw and read in all the interviews, Biggie was an innocent bystander in this whole thing.
“Chuck Phillips knew they couldn’t really publish the story with the facts of that clue. Like I said, I read that clue that he relied on. I know exactly who that source was. It was a Southside Crip gang member, who was in a position to know. A tactical decision was made,‘Hey, Biggie can’t sue us; he’s dead.’ So it was just irresponsible and reckless reporting.”
On The Response To His Book Murder Rap
“I think the L.A.P.D. is very disappointed because I went public with all of this. It makes them look negligent and incompetent with the investigation. So there’s a little bit of embarrassment. I’m sure they’re not happy with it but that’s the extent of it.
“It’s kind of funny. The people who are most opposed to me writing the book and putting this information out there are the people who have the alternate theories, who are now losing money.
“You’ll probably laugh at this; There’s a series of videos called Tupac Assassination, and it proposes the theory that Tupac was killed by Suge. I guess they were moderately popular videos with this really ridiculous proposal. This guy named R.J. Bond who is the director/writer/producer of the venture has filed an official complaint against me with the L.A.P.D.
“He’s so pissed off because we disproved his theory and obviously there’s no more money coming in if people aren’t buying into that theory. He and several other people have had these alternative theories that were really implausible, but now when we bring the truth out, it completely refutes their position.
“People aren’t really interested in what’s true and what’s provable. They’re only interested in what’s going to put money in their pocket. So it just goes to show that they were really never big fans of [Biggie and Tupac] or that they have a pursuit of truth. They just want to propose their theories because it brings in money.”
old Gangsta d-pot

Westland, MI

#17073 Aug 18, 2013
On The Aftermath
“I can guarantee you that you will never see criminal prosecution in either of these cases, but Voletta Wallace knows who killed her son. She knows that individual then died a violent death himself. The co-conspirators, yes, they have gotten away with it, but they have been exposed publicly. Suge Knight knows that everybody knows that he was behind Biggie’s murder.
“[Suge’s girlfriend "Theresa Swann"]—she’s in hiding. She knows that her kids, the community at large, and everybody in the hip-hop community knows that she and Suge conspired to kill Biggie. The shooter’s dead. That’s as close to justice as these cases will ever see.
There’s so many people responsible for why this didn’t get solved: All the lying informants, the incompetence on the investigators’ part.
“Mrs. Wallace could pursue a civil case against Suge Knight, but her attorneys know that there’s nothing to gain. Let’s say that you find Suge Knight civilly liable for the murder of Biggie. You get nothing out of it.
“Suge Knight doesn’t have a pot to piss in. He’s broke. So unfortunately—and my heart goes out to her—this is as close to justice as we will ever see, in our judicial system. Now, if there’s street action, and one of Biggie’s zealots decides to take matters into his own hands, that’s a different story.
“It’s just a huge law enforcement travesty. It’s a huge travesty in all senses, but there’s so many people responsible for why this didn’t get solved: All the lying informants, the incompetence on the investigators’ part. All of the different factors that prevented this from getting solved should have never happened.
“That’s frustrating because these were very solvable cases. The failure to cooperate by the witnesses and the people that were around these camps, law enforcement’s inability to penetrate that barrier—there’s so many unfortunate factors. Everybody ultimately owes some sincere apologies, at least, to both Voletta Wallace and Afeni Shakur.”
old Gangsta d-pot

Westland, MI

#17074 Aug 18, 2013
“I can guarantee you that you will never see criminal prosecution in either of these cases, but Voletta Wallace knows who killed her son. She knows that individual then died a violent death himself. The co-conspirators, yes, they have gotten away with it, but they have been exposed publicly. Suge Knight knows that everybody knows that he was behind Biggie’s murder.
“[Suge’s girlfriend "Theresa Swann"]—she’s in hiding. She knows that her kids, the community at large, and everybody in the hip-hop community knows that she and Suge conspired to kill Biggie. The shooter’s dead. That’s as close to justice as these cases will ever see.
There’s so many people responsible for why this didn’t get solved: All the lying informants, the incompetence on the investigators’ part.
“Mrs. Wallace could pursue a civil case against Suge Knight, but her attorneys know that there’s nothing to gain. Let’s say that you find Suge Knight civilly liable for the murder of Biggie. You get nothing out of it.
“Suge Knight doesn’t have a pot to piss in. He’s broke. So unfortunately—and my heart goes out to her—this is as close to justice as we will ever see, in our judicial system. Now, if there’s street action, and one of Biggie’s zealots decides to take matters into his own hands, that’s a different story.
“It’s just a huge law enforcement travesty. It’s a huge travesty in all senses, but there’s so many people responsible for why this didn’t get solved: All the lying informants, the incompetence on the investigators’ part. All of the different factors that prevented this from getting solved should have never happened.
“That’s frustrating because these were very solvable cases. The failure to cooperate by the witnesses and the people that were around these camps, law enforcement’s inability to penetrate that barrier—there’s so many unfortunate factors. Everybody ultimately owes some sincere apologies, at least, to both Voletta Wallace and Afeni Shakur.”
old Gangsta d-pot

Westland, MI

#17076 Aug 18, 2013
Detective Says He Knows Who Killed The Notorious B.I.G.
Posted by Rob Kenner / Mar 9, 2012 11:34 am
Fifteen years after Biggie's murder, retired detective Greg Kading debunks a few bogus theories and explains why the case will never officially be solved.
According to the police detective who spent three years investigating the murder of Biggie Smalls, the man pictured above—Wardell Fouse a.k.a Darnell Bolton a.k.a.“Poochie”—was the triggerman who killed Biggie fifteen years ago today. His fee for murdering the greatest rapper of all time?$13,000.
On March 9, 1997, Christopher Wallace, a.k.a. The Notorious B.I.G., was shot to death while sitting in a Chevy Suburban outside of a hip-hop industry party in Los Angeles. Biggie’s drive-by shooting occurred just six months after his friend turned foe, 25-year-old Tupac Shakur, suffered a similar fate after a boxing match in Las Vegas. These killings remain the worst tragedies in hip-hop history.
Seeing the two greatest rappers of a generation cut down in their prime was bad enough. The death of two young men who were so beloved by their family, friends, and fans was worse still. Adding insult to injury, Big and Pac were both murdered on busy city streets, in view of numerous witnesses. Yet there has never been an arrest in either case and both murders remain officially unsolved to this day.
Greg Kading is neither a journalist nor a conspiracy theorist. A retired L.A.P.D. detective, he was in charge of the special task force that investigated Christopher Wallace’s murder.
Although the police investigations in Los Angeles and Las Vegas have failed to bring the truth to light, there is no shortage of websites, documentaries, and books detailing various theories and counter-theories—ranging from rap beef and gang violence to crooked cops and government conspiracies. But the latest book to be published, Murder Rap: The Untold Story of the Biggie Smalls & Tupac Shakur Murder Investigations. by Greg Kading (second photo), is different from the rest.
Kading is neither a journalist nor a conspiracy theorist. A retired L.A.P.D. detective, he was in charge of the special task force that investigated Christopher Wallace’s murder between 2006 and 2009. After Biggie’s mother Voletta Wallace filed suit against the City of Los Angeles and the L.A.P.D.—seeking hundreds of millions of dollars in damages—the department was highly motivated to solve the case. That’s when Kading got the assignment.
After his efforts led to two sworn confessions from people who said they played a part in the killings of Wallace and Shakur, Kading was suddenly pulled off the case. At the time, he was under investigation by L.A.P.D. Internal Affairs for allegedly making false statements on an affidavit in a separate case. However, in the end, Internal Affairs cleared Kading of any wrongdoing. Around the same time, the Wallace family’s lawsuit was dismissed.
When the 22-year veteran saw the case he built being shelved, he became so frustrated that he quit the force—but not before making copies of his evidence so that he could put all his findings into a book. His conclusions are controversial to be sure, but they are so thoroughly researched that they’re hard to ignore.
Complex caught up with Kading to talk about the results of his investigation, why no arrests have ever been made, and why he believes these cases will never be officially solved.
old Gangsta d-pot

Westland, MI

#17077 Aug 18, 2013
SEE HERE? NATION OF ISLAM!! THEY BE ALOT A THEMS IN THE "D", YO!! I AIN'T NO DUM NIGYA!!!!

On The David Mack & Amir Muhammad Theory
“The name Amir Muhammad was published in the Los Angeles Times as a suspect in Biggie’s murder. One of the biggest problems in the whole Biggie Smalls murder investigation was that there never was [any mention of] Amir Muhammad.
“There was a jailhouse informant in L.A. county jail named Michael Robinson, who provided this very problematic slew of different descriptors of the shooter. But he never mentioned an Amir Muhammad, he just put down the name Amir.
“Actually, Robinson said there was a guy named either Abraham, Ashmir, Amir, Kenny, or Keke. So we actually got fivedifferent names associated with this potential shooter. Then he gives all these other descriptions; He’s this Fruit of Islam guy, he’s from Compton, and all of these different descriptors of the shooter.
There was all this exaggeration of information, and a whole theory was built on it, which never had a basis but captured the popular imagination.
“Coincidentally, there’s a whole other investigation going on behind a rogue cop named David Mack who had robbed a bank. Russell Poole—the L.A.P.D. investigator, who was investigating Biggie’s murder—finds out about David Mack. There’s these very circumstantial indicators that maybe this rogue cop was involved [in Biggie’s murder]. Coincidentally, Mack has a friend named Amir Muhammad. That circumstantial connection, put this investigator down a rabbit hole.
“Now, if Russell Poole would have been responsible with that clue, he would have known that Amir Muhammad a.k.a. Harry Billups could not have been the person that was being discussed in that clue. Harry Billups had no association with Compton, no association with Crips, and no association with the Fruit of Islam.
“All of these supporting identifiers disqualify him as a possible suspect. The only thing that Russell Poole has to hold onto is simply four letters: A-M-I-R. That’s it. That’s the only thing that has ever been even circumstantially compelling. And it’s based on Russell Poole’s inability to properly treat a clue. He finds one name: A-M-I-R, and builds a whole theory behind that, because there’s a dirty-cop who has a friend named Amir.
“There was all this exaggeration of information, and a whole theory was built on it, which never had a basis but captured the popular imagination. Actually, the individual who brought that information to the L.A.P.D. recanted and said,'I made it all up. It was all bullshit.’
“Remember, Michael Robinson never says any cop [was involved with the murder]. All the clue is, is an Amir. If you take selective information and you ignore the information that refutes your theory, you can put together a conspiracy theory and convince people of it. You’re just selecting the information that works for you.
“The L.A.P.D. always knew the problems with Russell Poole’s theory. They knew his jailhouse informants were discredited, they were unreliable, and they were lying. The L.A.P.D. knew that there was no basis whatsoever to [Poole’s] theory. Even though the public picked up on it and [author/journalist] Randall Sullivan was running with it, with his book LAbyrinth, and Russell Poole had convinced himself that it was such, the L.A.P.D. knew there was nothing behind it.”
dr gupta

Darby, PA

#17079 Aug 18, 2013
After reading "just thinking" posting i cannot in good coscience concur with your assesment . Far from the truth as a matter of fact . You would be better advised concentrating your abilitied on deceasef clergymen . If you follow carefully my directives your search shall be relatively issueless .
Ploot

Howell, MI

#17080 Aug 18, 2013
Hey Les, didn't you have a house on Meadowdale in Ferndale, near Pill's on Gardendale?

Since: Mar 07

Detroit, MI

#17081 Aug 18, 2013
My understanding, and it is hearsay--is that this particular hair was a facial hair. But there WAS a hair found in his genital region--that is established in the documents I quoted from. Additional hearsay--that a pubic hair was also found in Tim's mouth. Think the cops told the media everything? Think again. And guess what, Dr. Spitz, on being interviewed for the recent t.v. show said that the mtDNA match (partial though it may be) between Gunnels and the hair found on Kris was HUGE. HUGE. Maybe Helen should call Dr. Spitz and talk to him herself.
I agree that the Gunnels match speaks volumes. The chances of that hair not being Gunnels in the given circumstances and with him providing a way it could have gotten there instead of a denial, as Truthdude points out, are slim and none. Gunnel's explanation is lacking severly in my estimation.
just-thinking
Kissimmee, FL

Hair was shoved up Tim`s nose!!!
Les

Warren, MI

#17082 Aug 18, 2013
Ploot wrote:
Hey Les, didn't you have a house on Meadowdale in Ferndale, near Pill's on Gardendale?
That was my late brother. We looked enough alike that people mistook us for each other. I was once sitting on a dock in Florida and a woman asked me if I was him.
Yes He lived between 8 and 9 on Meadowdale.
Les

Warren, MI

#17083 Aug 18, 2013
DETROIT wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry, but Helen`s story makes much more sense than yours with the exception of her two passport theory.
So does that put me in third place for the "Who killed the children sweepstakes?" Actually Dan your statement does not sound political. No dogs or underage girls.

Detroit, MI

#17084 Aug 18, 2013
Les wrote:
<quoted text>
So does that put me in third place for the "Who killed the children sweepstakes?" Actually Dan your statement does not sound political. No dogs or underage girls.
Actually Les, there`s definitely something wrong with you. Otherwise you wouldn`t try to yank Kim King`s parents chain with your I gave her change story and you wouldn`t have insinuated that you drowned the neighbors child. I personally don`t believe that you killed Kim King and don`t believe that Punky did either. Why not? Because of the obvious ZODIAC killer pattern in the murders. ZODIAC killed 4 on/near holidays and the false Zodiac was in OAKLAND Cal. OCCK copied him killing or abducting all 4 in a row one day from a major Holiday in OAKLAND county. Gary told me that he thought of himself as the double consonant killer, then began copying ZODIAC. The names fit it and Gary`s days off work SUN and WED fit it. donna SeRRa killed SUN, judy feRRo killed WED, Mark Stebbins SUN, then he nabs jane aLLan, zodiac being arhur leigh ALLEN and switches from double consonant to ZODIAC. Zodiac killed bATES (EIGHTS) Jane ALLAN 8-8-76, then ROBINson WED, mihelich SUN dumped on Bruce Lane, Bruce WAYNE being BATMAN, Tim king WED you said bruce WAYNE, dumps him in WAYNE county. Victim attended PATTONGILL. We lived on PATTON, he dumped her on GILL. EIGHTS Pattern starts with Jane ALLAN 8-8-76, robinson held 22-26, center 24th=8 times 3, mihelich held 5-6 days before 8th, 5-6 days after 16th, tim king 16th=8 times 2, Kim KING 16th= 8 times 2, lARROW 8th. All EIGHTS. ZODIAC`s symbol was the CROSS and ARROW, victims fERRO and lARROW.

So you see Les, your story is pretty PUNKY!!!!

Detroit, MI

#17085 Aug 18, 2013
typo dumped him on GILL

Actually Les, there`s definitely something wrong with you. Otherwise you wouldn`t try to yank Kim King`s parents chain with your I gave her change story and you wouldn`t have insinuated that you drowned the neighbors child. I personally don`t believe that you killed Kim King and don`t believe that Punky did either. Why not? Because of the obvious ZODIAC killer pattern in the murders. ZODIAC killed 4 on/near holidays and the false Zodiac was in OAKLAND Cal. OCCK copied him killing or abducting all 4 in a row one day from a major Holiday in OAKLAND county. Gary told me that he thought of himself as the double consonant killer, then began copying ZODIAC. The names fit it and Gary`s days off work SUN and WED fit it. donna SeRRa RR killed SUN, judy feRRo RR killed WED, Mark SteBBins BB SUN, then he nabs jane aLLan LL, zodiac being arhur leigh ALLEN and switches from double consonant to ZODIAC. Zodiac killed bATES (EIGHTS) Jane ALLAN 8-8-76, then ROBINson WED, mihelich SUN dumped on Bruce Lane, Bruce WAYNE being BATMAN, Tim king WED you said bruce WAYNE, dumps him in WAYNE county. Mihelich attended PATTENGILL. We lived on PATTON, he dumped Tim on GILL. EIGHTS Pattern starts with Jane ALLAN 8-8-76, robinson held 22-26, center 24th=8 times 3, mihelich held 5-6 days before 8th, 5-6 days after 16th, tim king 16th=8 times 2, Kim KING 16th= 8 times 2, lARROW 8th. All EIGHTS. ZODIAC`s symbol was the CROSS and ARROW, victims fERRO and lARROW.

So you see Les, your story is pretty PUNKY!!!!

Les

Warren, MI

#17086 Aug 19, 2013
You see Dan, I can't help but like you because you speak up. However I don't have any respect for you.
Maybe I am no match for your mind but these word games you play are ridiculous. People can't respond to your questions because they are too ridiculous. Maybe Gary McPeel is the OCCK but you are doing a horrible job of conveying it.
Les

Warren, MI

#17087 Aug 19, 2013
Just curious how the rumor got started that Physohex soap was used on the kids. Just curious how it was verified by the lead detective at one point in time, made public on the internet, included in the Wolf book and the retracted by Jessica Cooper. What made her feel the need to discuss it? Now it is a fact that the soap was banned and rare at the time of the killings and it is a fact that the soap was a mainstay in the bathroom at the cabin that I know the victims were at. Many witnesses to this and if I can get Grandpa to admit it, he put it there. So wouldn't it be a bizarre coincidence that the OCCK had the soap, didn't use it on the children but the police still at one time maintained it was used on the victims. Flat Top, I know you were young but can you remember the metal can with a pry lid that sat on the toilet tank?

Now how bizarre is it that Punky drove two cars sought by police but LE is now saying they were wrong about.

How bizarre is it that Punky desperately wanted to change the looks of these cars?

How bizarre is it that snowmobilers dragged Punky's car around by the trailer hitch and very likely bent it. This happened at the same time a victim was missing and investigators at her drop off site said the hitch was bent.

And none of you care to even discuss the possibilities.

Two possibilities. That we are looking at billions to one coincidences or the cover up that all of us are claiming exists.
JAH LIVES

United States

#17088 Aug 19, 2013
O tay buck weed...None of you fools have posted for a while, so give me a minute or twenty to post this nonsense...And that means you too SEAN, mr I pretend I'm really considerate...I know what you're trying to do by your posts of Biggie and TUPAC, as you're trying to hide the info and let me know I could get killed for this...JAH KNOWS I sent this to the media and the victims families, so pray for AARON LEE HARLAND and that he doesn't end up missing, as thats a death sentence...I bet some of you will be in prison till deaths door, TRUST...What you did and how it was done is a crime, jahs answer is near and it will be sublime...IE HEAVEN SENT with DIVINE INTERVENTION.
TRUST...
JAH LIVES

United States

#17089 Aug 19, 2013
page of Helen, Dan, and Les, I finally feel like going INSANE…I’m gonna skip ahead to the point PILL FICKLESON Shows up, AS THIS CONSTANT BARRAGE OF OBSESSED AND POSESSED INDIVIDUALS IS DEPRESSING AND DISTURBING…LES AND DAN NEED TO BE REMOVED FROM THIS WEB BOARD IMMEDIATELY< AS THEY HAVE NOTHING TO OFFER OTHER THAN IDIOTIC RAMBLINGS…TRUST…and the cops showed interest in their stories?? IE THEY KNEW IT LED TO NOWHERE…
Pill Fickleson
Marco Island, FL

Helen Dagner wrote:
<quoted text> Wrath is cruel, and anger is outrageous; but who is able to stand before envy?
Whom is the moderator of this thread? Why is it every time I try to post it gets lost in translation and disappears like a ghost??? Envy??? Is helen mad because I hold the key to this case being solved yet I cant even get to the door to try and unlock which has been smothered and covered for the last 36 years??? Jah remember my name and know that this case is almost over as the truth is in the right hands and nothing can stop the power of God!!! Divine Intervention has been happening the last few years and I will not let those in power from Oakland County continue to hide from what really happened!!!
Helen Dagner
Petoskey, MI
Pill Fickleson wrote:
<quoted text>
Whom is the moderator of this thread? Why is it every time I try to post it gets lost in translation and disappears like a ghost??? Envy??? Is helen mad because I hold the key to this case being solved yet I cant even get to the door to try and unlock which has been smothered and covered for the last 36 years??? Jah remember my name and know that this case is almost over as the truth is in the right hands and nothing can stop the power of God!!! Divine Intervention has been happening the last few years and I will not let those in power from Oakland County continue to hide from what really happened!!!
The statement is self explanatory; if someone makes an extraordinary claim, there better be extraordinary evidence to back it up.

LOOK HOW MAD HELEN IS ALREADY< REALIZING I’m BACK FROM MY CHEMICAL INDUCED HAZE, THANKS JOKELAND COUNTY…
Helen Dagner
Petoskey, MI
kat822 wrote:
<quoted text>
That's ironic Helen, as I don't see that your evidence has solved this case either
I see you are just another dirt bag that wants to discuss these cases-How ever you have Nothing to contribute and it burns your ass-because I have evident s-and I can back up everything -I have ever said over 21 years-and no one else currently posting on this site has ever presented one pc of evident s all we get out of all of you-Is we can solve this cases-you can sh-- at high noon-you all make me sick! A bunch o9f F-c- heads who9 think your funny-well really morons who think they are cleaver-lol
kat822
Monroe, MI

such anger Helen seriously you need to chill, and well in the 21 years you have been posting your evidence and sharing it with LE has not solved this case...so either they don't take you serious or they are so corrupt they will do anything to keep these families in the dark and never solve the case on purpose.......pretty selfish of them, and man that must be work keeping up the corruption all these years .........hummmm
JAH LIVES

United States

#17090 Aug 19, 2013
Pill Fickleson
Marco Island, FL
Jan 28, 2013
Helen Dagner wrote:
<quoted text> The statement is self explanatory; if someone makes an extraordinary claim, there better be extraordinary evidence to back it up.
I do have extraordinary evidence to back it up and still do. In fact what the local authorities did to me once I came forth with such evidence is another lawsuit in the making. Gold Carpet Fibers and the bones of a small dog that will link to the OCCK. As I said Divine Intervention is currently happening, jah ask Debbie Jarvis and Paul Hughes. They have the address to the home I was unjustly taken from and sent straight to the funny farm, hence the name Pill Fickleson. Knock me down all you want but realize I was wronfully committed for serving God's purpose and that is CRAZY!!! If I was a dummy I'd be posting from Michigan, instead I flew the coop to stay at my parents house until the fire starts and the smoke clears. If someone gets murdered in the D it aint even a blip on the Radar,so I'm here on an island as I'm fully committed to get the real story out and live to tell about it!
PROOF COMING BOB IS DEAD AND HELEN KNOWS IT>>>
Helen Dagner
Petoskey, MI
Les wrote:
<quoted text>
So you are Bob?
NO HE IS NOT BOB~
Helen Dagner
Petoskey, MI
Reasoning wrote:
Pillsbury;
So are you claiming that you are a surviving victim of this famous cult group that Bob promotes? What's the status of the lawsuit?
Reasoning I think this is ZEN
JAH LIVES

United States

#17091 Aug 19, 2013
Pill Fickleson

Since: Jan 13
Marco Island, FL Please wait...
Reasoning wrote:
Pillsbury;
So are you claiming that you are a surviving victim of this famous cult group that Bob promotes? What's the status of the lawsuit?

The only cult involved that I'm aware of is the Oakland County Prosecutor's office. My 4 year old daughter still lives in this haunted domain so I hope and pray no houses burn to the ground from my honest claims. In fact if a strange occurence happens in ferndale it shall be another cover up by those in charge. I hope and pray that these animals don't kill another innocent victim just to save their soulless selves. As I said the address is in the right hands so you cant destroy more evidence. The truth shall set these victims free and bring my daughter back to me. CRAZY they took a kids daddy away because he believed the ghostly stories she was telling him. Even worse send him away in handcuffs and not even check the gold carpet fibers or the dog bones DNA. Worse yet pump me full of HALDOL so I'll forget about what really happened. MotherTruckers in charge put a Personal Protection Order on me so I can't step near the house!!! sound like a cover up yet??? As I said Divine Intervention is happening and you cant beat the power of the lord as I will always FIGHT THE POWERS THAT BE!!! send in the FBI and the DOJ and let these bloodsuckers pay for the innocence they took away from the 70's up until this current day. I'll save the 100 other clues for the book but not until this case is solved. I might be missing my daughter after 10 months but that's nothing compared to the pain these poor families have been through.
NOTICE I CHANNELED JAHS WISDOM, MADE MENTION MY INFO AND ADDRESS WAS IN THE RIGHT HANDS…thank you lord for what you’ve done for me…thank you lord for what you’re doing now…jah, RAS TAFARI…
Pill Fickleson

Since: Jan 13
Marco Island, FL
Nunya wrote:
<quoted text>
You do realize these are murders from 1976/1977? Are you saying that what your 4 year old daughter told you is related? I'm sorry, but I'm finding your posts a little confusing.
PS: If you're not taking it anymore, can you save that Haldol for Helen?
Sorry fo the confusion. I meant my daughter was telling me stories about her Ghost friends, IE, the spirits of the murdered children. Sounds kind of fishy, I know, which is why I was pumped full of HALDOL. And no I won't save any for Helen as a chemical lobotomy is never fun or deserved for anyone. God Bless.

P.S. for all those whom think thats hogwash, do a search on spirits ghosts and demons and realize kids and animals are open to such apparitions. Hence why I say divine intervention as this is what was needed and prayed for in 2007.
Nunya
Union Lake, MI
Pill Fickleson wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry fo the confusion. I meant my daughter was telling me stories about her Ghost friends, IE, the spirits of the murdered children. Sounds kind of fishy, I know, which is why I was pumped full of HALDOL. And no I won't save any for Helen as a chemical lobotomy is never fun or deserved for anyone. God Bless.
P.S. for all those whom think thats hogwash, do a search on spirits ghosts and demons and realize kids and animals are open to such apparitions. Hence why I say divine intervention as this is what was needed and prayed for in 2007.
So this house in Ferndale was somehow related to the crimes, I presume, and you went to the task force in Oakland County to share this development and they locked you up in psych for THAT?
Nunya
Union Lake, MI

Good golly. I hope LE never finds out that I smudged my house and that our priest recommended holy water.
JAH LIVES

United States

#17092 Aug 19, 2013
NOTICE IT ONLY TAKES TWO DAYS BEFORE BARBARA MORRISON COMES IN WITH A NEW NAME “FINALLYFRIDAYMAMA” from ANN ARBOR, remember she said she was from there…plus she apologized to me the other day...lets see if just thinking is rude to pill fickleson, or if its her alter EGO hiding her true character….TRUST…
CasObs
Since: Aug 12
Rockford, IL Please wait...
Say what you will (and you will), but the only people here that appear in the $11,000 of FOIA papers that are dated into 2010 (I think) are Helen and Reasoning.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

JonBenet Ramsey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How much money has John Ramsey made from the Jo... (Mar '12) 7 min anon 68
You Won't Find Any Evidence 1 hr Let It Snow 72
I don't know if I agree with this profiler but ... 2 hr heatherk79 10
THE STINES ~ Glen, Doug & Susan Stine (Jun '10) 2 hr Let It Snow 81
The Stines (Jan '17) 3 hr Let It Snow 240
Why? Why the Stines? (Oct '09) 3 hr Let It Snow 76
News Accused of murder, JonBenet Ramsey's brother su... (Mar '17) 6 hr Secret Sauce 8
More from around the web