The Oakland County Child Killer
modern mystic

Caro, MI

#16853 Aug 13, 2013
no numnuts, he was a sick cop whom liked to kill PERIOD...he did this to throw off the investigation...Why are you posting from New Jersey? IE whose interests are you SERVING TO PROTECT...pun intended you pig truckers...
Reasoning

Sterling Heights, MI

#16854 Aug 13, 2013
chuck haze wrote:
<quoted text>
Post mortem sodomy is still sodomy. If an adult sodomizes a adolescent boy post mortem he had comittef pedophilia as well as nectophilia . Thus the occk is a pedophile .
Unless the OCCK is trying to make it look like a pedophile act when it was not. Maybe framing someone or just adding controversy.
modern mystic

Caro, MI

#16855 Aug 13, 2013
You fed truckers like to argue for arguements sake...It's pretty pathetic the lengths you connected individuals are going to hinder the truth from reaching the light...Oh well, your guilt and fear is showing nonstop and pretty soon all this nonsense will end and the victims families will finally have an answer...Enjoy your freedom and silver and gold while it lasts, as your decades of power lead straight to gods reign showers...TRUST

NIGHT NIGHT, sleep tight knowing there is a god and he's got a list of offenders soon to be exposed and removed from their corrupt positions of former power...GLORIOUS having TRUST in JESUS...JAH lives...thieves and murderers will burn in hell...TRUST
Reasoning

Sterling Heights, MI

#16856 Aug 13, 2013
modern mystic wrote:
no numnuts, he was a sick cop whom liked to kill PERIOD...he did this to throw off the investigation...Why are you posting from New Jersey?
Maybe one of those FBI guys that are trying to uncover this big conspiracy. Either that or a Bob Marley pot head fan like you are?
chuck haze

Union, NJ

#16857 Aug 13, 2013
Reasoning wrote:
<quoted text>
Unless the OCCK is trying to make it look like a pedophile act when it was not. Maybe framing someone or just adding controversy.
Yes possibly. But not likely as there was no need to frame anyone . Nevertheless the overt acts make him a pedophile .
Reasoning

Sterling Heights, MI

#16858 Aug 13, 2013
Chuck Haze, Purple Haze, Bob Marley Haze. It's all these Daze.
Reasoning

Sterling Heights, MI

#16859 Aug 13, 2013
modern mystic wrote:
.Oh well, your guilt and fear is showing nonstop and pretty soon all this nonsense will end and the victims families will finally have an answer...
Boy this line is very close to someone else we know. I guess it's just around the corner and this whole thing will resolved folks. Finally an answer and it's all coming from this person?
Reasoning

Sterling Heights, MI

#16860 Aug 13, 2013
modern mystic wrote:
.anyhow, if your about truth and justice, then you wouldn't be doing all you can to TRY and discredit my claims I've channeled through jah and BOBS murdered spirit..
So you don't bother with any research? All of this is just spirits talking to you? Just put on some Bab Marley music and smoke some pot and the spirits come and talk to you? Case solved!
chuck haze

Union, NJ

#16864 Aug 13, 2013
Helen Dagner wrote:
<quoted text>Well the killer was making a statement,as this same thing had been done to him at the same age-
Plz elaborate
Reasoning

Sterling Heights, MI

#16865 Aug 13, 2013
Helen Dagner wrote:
<quoted text>Well the killer was making a statement,as this same thing had been done to him at the same age-
John's dad? Chris Busch's dad? John's school mates? Who?
Les

Warren, MI

#16866 Aug 13, 2013
Helen Dagner wrote:
<quoted text>he is doing just what Les and you will do when certain things surface-you will hide from all the people you have deceived with your -
Have I ever mentioned that Helen is a convicted felon?
Have I ever mentioned she drove her husband insane?
Have I ever mentioned she looks and talks like Danny Devito's mother in Throw Mama from the Train"?
Have I ever mentioned Helen is an ignorant c*nt?
Les

Warren, MI

#16867 Aug 13, 2013
Would someone explain to that dumb c*nt how a boycott works?
Les

Warren, MI

#16868 Aug 14, 2013
When I was on my 9th grade basketball team I was dominating the game and suddenly the game stopped and the coaches and refs were meeting at the scorer table. I asked Steve Degelbeck what was going on. He told me the other team was protesting the game because they thought I was too old to be playing to be playing as a freshman. I looked at a picture in the Marlette leader of me shooting and I realized I looked like a man playing against boys. I already knew in the showers I looked much older than my team mates.

I was once pulled out of my classroom by the principle. He took me to his office and complained that I sleep in class too much. He said he had reports of me working to 3 AM. He told me he would have to make me quit my job. I asked him to check my grades. He did and it had been more than two years since I had less than an “A” in any class. I asked “are you still going to complain about me sleeping in class”? He said “you got me there. I can’t make you quit”.

I was once shoved in the hallway by a guy named Lonnie Muxlox. I fought back and Gary Chard came to his aid. I was pulverizing him and Gary Hutchinson jumped in and started hitting me. Just as I pile drove Chard head into a door divider pole I nailed Hutchison with my free fist. The principle walked up at that moment and kicked us all out of school for three days. Hutchinson (who was good friends with the Oklahoma City bomber) convinced the principle he was just trying to break up the fight. So the principle gave him a reprieve. The next morning my dad walked into the principle’s office and warned him if Hutchinson did not get kicked out that there would be another fight between him and the principle. The principle immediately got on the intercom and called Hutchison to the office. He simply said to Hutchinson “you’re kicked out too”.
Years later at a Marlette Summer Fest Gary Chard’s ex wife walked up to me and said “thank you for beating the hell out of Gary, you are the only guy that I know that could do it”. She was a little drunk and the thought of a little reward (and revenge for her) crossed my mind but I decided it would not be fair to take advantage of her condition.
Les

Warren, MI

#16869 Aug 14, 2013
When you are kicked out of school you are not allowed to make up tests or homework.
You must take an E on all of those days you miss. None of my teachers honored this because they all agreed I was never one to start a fight. Hence I maintained close to a 4.0.
The day I came back to school, another student, Jack, grabbed me by the throat right in front of my ex girl. This was very humiliating for me. I couldn’t fight back because I was going on my third suspension for fighting which would be permanent. That night I caught him on main street standing in a gang of friends. I walked up to him and grabbed him by the throat. His friends looked surprised and scared that was not afraid of them. None of them wanted a piece of the action. I told Jack, look you humiliated today but I won’t humiliate you. I will take you in the alley where no one can watch. Then I dragged him by the throat with one hand. He was like a rag doll. I hammered his face with my fist. There was blood everywhere but something inside me kept saying “don’t kill him”. His head hit the cement every time I hit him. I jumped back in Jim Thompson’s car and drove away. A car pulled up to us with Keith Donley and his future wife Linda Donley. Keith said “I saw what you did to that guy”. He said “I keep warning people to leave you alone”. He said “I keep telling them you are going to snap if they keep pushing you and they don’t realize how tough you are. Jack was hospitalized and tried to have me arrested for attempted murder. In the investigation the police determined his actions caused the problem and he forced me to fight him off school grounds. I remember thinking that I wanted my ex girlfriend to hear how badly I beat him.
Strangely, while I was at work a 57 year old woman walked up to me crying and asked why I did it. I said” did what”? She said “why did you beat my husband”? I was shocked Jack was married. I told her what happened and she apologized that her husband started it. When Jack was released from the hospital and returned to school, I will never forget how reacted when he saw me coming. He backed up against the lockers with his hands stretched out. His Adam’s apple was frantically moving up and down. I remember thinking good the message is getting out.
Les

Warren, MI

#16870 Aug 14, 2013
I met a well developed beautiful adult woman while I was 16 but lied my age to her and failed to tell her I was in her brother’s grade. I refused to go to her house because her brother Marshall would squeal that I was deceiving her. Because I had a full time job she didn’t suspect a thing. I would take her to the movies and sit in front of my old girlfriend to make the ex jealous. My parents were freaking out that there little Les was dating a 21 year old woman. The woman became too over bearing and met me getting off work every night. This became very draining (if you know what I mean). I finally showed her my driver’s license and she was terrified that she may have broken the law. I never saw her again.
I was 16 and I was camping at Glennie. I was piggy backing a girl down the two tracks and her boyfriend took offense. He asked me to put her down or he would kick my ass. I don’t back down from a fight. I was sure this much older guy, Buzzy would tear me up. But I stood my ground and he backed off.
The next night I ran into an old flame and she asked me for a cigarette. I said “I don’t smoke but if you make out with me for a minute I will get you one”. She agreed and out of the darkness came her ex boyfriend. He was 23, paroled and in a biker gang. He had been in a lot of fights and really hurt some people. He grabbed me by the throat and trying to talk while choking I asked what his problem was. He said “I don’t like your looks”. I responded “that’s just tough ain’t it?” He brought his fist back ready to hit me in the face. I was terrified of the guy so out of pure adrenaline I hit him (in the face) first.
He landed on his back and I instantly decided if he made it back to his feet he would kill me. So I jumped on him and wailed on his face. A crowd gathered with flash lights and lanterns and Carl Huessener pulled me off yelling Les Les your going to kill the guy.
His biker buddies carried him away. I was not aware but they had a code of honor that if a member starts a fight he is on his own. People started stopping by and giving hammers and baseball bats to protect myself from the bikers. The park manager stopped by and thanked me because the biker’s left. Buzzy stopped by and said “I am so glad I didn’t fight you last night. That would have been me”.
A week later I saw Tex’s new girl and I asked her where Tex was. She said he was badly beaten by a guy bigger than him. I said “I am that guy” She responded “Tex is really going to be embarrassed when he finds out you are only 16.
Les

Warren, MI

#16872 Aug 14, 2013
Years after the incident where the girl asked me for a cigarette and Tex tried to hurt me I was in a party store in a dinky town called Tuscola. I saw a five year old girl standing at the counter. By her looks I asked her if her mommie's name is Tammy. She said yes. I said "where's your mommy at?" She responded "waiting in the car". It was sure great to see Tammy after all those years.
Tammy said "the last time I saw you, you massacred Tex".
Les

Warren, MI

#16874 Aug 14, 2013
Helen Dagner wrote:
<quoted text>Come to think of it,you have mention this,about 200 times,I think you mention this every time you can not come up with the evidence to support your claims...Poor Les,he can feel his stones getting crushed in the Occk "put- up or shut- up machine"
Helen, a boycott means you are not supposed to acknowledge my existance. You are the most ignorant wishy washy woman I know. Thousands of women think they know who the OCCK is based on flim flam clues. You just carried your paranoia farther than most woman. Men just think "boys will be boys" and need much more evidence be for they get too carried away.
Reasoning

Utica, MI

#16877 Aug 14, 2013
I just skipped over some very long posts. Hint, if they seem extra long and with a 2 second browse they appear to not be OCCK related, they are not worth the time. The author has already put out tons of worthless garbage, don't waste your time.
Les

Warren, MI

#16878 Aug 14, 2013
Reasoning wrote:
I just skipped over some very long posts. Hint, if they seem extra long and with a 2 second browse they appear to not be OCCK related, they are not worth the time. The author has already put out tons of worthless garbage, don't waste your time.
They are filled with meaning. That I have not lived my life as a handicap, that I will fight for myself, that my sexual desires are aimed at adult females, that I am intelligent, and basically I am nothing that you and the rest of you low lifes claim. And besides you being worthless garbage you have set the standard on worthless garbage being posted. I am a real person with real emotions. I don't have the character of a retarded liar. Get to know me before you unleash a wave of attacks about who I am. It is a clue very important to this case. When I post information that would help you still act like a jackass. Contact the site monitor and see if he will give you a copy of a post he immediately deleted several days ago. He is really on top of things when he wants to be. It was not deleted for swear words.
Ras Tafari

Caro, MI

#16879 Aug 14, 2013
Les, do yourself a favor and STOP. I warned you they're trying to get you arrested for perjury, IE they know your full of hot air and want yu to stop mucking up thier pig pen...All of the mud your slinging makes it hard to decipher whom is covered in PIG schtick and whom is just slanging dirt in hopes of getting noticed...IE this pig truckers want nothing more than to arrest someone, as they cant come and get me because that's even more proof their afraid of retribution FROM THE VICTIMS FAMILIES...They might try to make it seem that I'm just some nutjob, but bottom line every time I post they all come out of hiding to try and spread more hogwash all over the place...

Poor, oops I mean rich Barbara J Morrison can't even go on vacation without JUST THINKING her time as a key power player in oak.gov.com is slwly running out, IE they know the ice running through their veins is now running thin and about to crack at the surface and leave them drowning in the wake of lies and information that they've been continually stirring for DECADES...TRUST...

I'm betting CHUCK HAZE is a friend or relative of Barbara J. Morrison, the career criminal...Dude never posted before, and now he's on here spreading the LIES his mentor climbed the totem pole protecting. So funny the lengths these pig truckers go to try and hide their smell of schtick...We all know thats impossible, as nothing reeks more than a truckload of FAT LYING(sp) SWINE, rubbing their collected schtick all over eachother...As I've always said, this case reeks of pig schtick and the truckers in charge are doing all they can to mask the smell...Whats that old saying, you cant put make up on a PIG???TRUST

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

JonBenet Ramsey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Author strikes down intruder theory in JonBenet... (Jul '12) 1 hr Texxy 146
Juror 13 solved the crime. 1 hr PelicanBreefs 5
From Patsy's 1996 Christmas letter (Sep '15) 1 hr PelicanBreefs 26
2.5 Pages of RN 1 hr PelicanBreefs 72
photos 3 hr PelicanBreefs 41
Fantacy Gaming in 1996 3 hr PelicanBreefs 3
Only in Boulder (Nov '16) 9 hr robert 14
More from around the web