The Oakland County Child Killer
STC

Bloomfield Hills, MI

#16796 Aug 12, 2013
Helen is this Mckinney's son ?
http://publicdocs.courts.mi.gov :81/OPINIONS/FINAL/COA/1997121 6_C190062(0050)_190062.OPN.PDF
STC

Bloomfield Hills, MI

#16797 Aug 12, 2013
PEOPLE OF THE STATE OF MICHIGAN, Plaintiff-Appellee,
v JOHN MARK MCKINNEY,
Defendant-Appellant._________
Before: Michael J. Kelly, P.J., and Wahls and Gage, JJ. PER CURIAM.
UNPUBLISHED December 16, 1997
No. 190062 Oakland Circuit Court LC No. 95-138150
A jury convicted defendant of operating a motor vehicle under the influence of intoxicating liquor (OUIL) causing death, MCL 257.625(4); MSA 9.2325(4), failure to stop at a scene of a serious personal injury accident, MCL 257.617; MSA 9.2317, and fleeing a police officer resulting in serious bodily injury, MCL 750.479a; MSA 28.747(1). The jury acquitted defendant of second-degree murder, MCL 750.317; MSA 28.549, and unlawfully driving away a motor vehicle, MCL 750.413; MSA 28.549. Defendant pleaded guilty to driving on a suspended license, MCL 257.904; MSA 9.2604.
The trial court sentenced defendant to concurrent sentences of seven to fifteen years’ imprisonment on the OUIL conviction, one and a half to five years’ imprisonment on the failure to stop at the scene of a personal injury accident conviction, one and a half to five years’ imprisonment on the fleeing a police officer resulting in serious bodily injury conviction, and ninety days’ imprisonment for driving on a suspended license. Defendant now appeals as of right. We affirm.
A police officer on patrol duty observed defendant run a red light. The officer activated his car’s overhead lights and began to follow defendant. Defendant ran two more red lights before hitting a pickup truck. The passenger in the pickup truck died as a result of the accident. Defendant still did not stop but continued driving until his automobile hit a metal pole several blocks after hitting the truck. When his automobile came to a stop, defendant ran across a divided highway before being caught by the officer. Defendant’s blood test revealed an alcohol level of .15 percent.
Defendant first argues that the trial court erred in not instructing the jury on the lesser included offense of negligent homicide because the evidence at trial supported such an instruction. We disagree.
Mbk

San Antonio, TX

#16798 Aug 12, 2013
STC wrote:
<quoted text>
Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't Lawson die a few months ago ??
Yep. Burning in hell now. Croaked several months ag
TruthDude

Seattle, WA

#16799 Aug 12, 2013
Mbk wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep. Burning in hell now. Croaked several months ag
Then every effort should be made to connect Sloan to him and his associates given their similar ages, as well as a link analysis as to where they lived, organizations they belonged to, victim types / preferences, and roles played when they did not act alone in such crimes; ie: abductor, photographer, molester, lure, etc.

TRUTHDUDE
modern mystic

Caro, MI

#16800 Aug 12, 2013
cary wilk wrote:
<quoted text>
Repeating yourself over and over aint gettin it done
Have yet to see anyone respond to you . You crave attention obsessively yet never get any . I feel sorry for you .
Don't feel sorry for me, feel sorry for the victims families, as they've had to deal with this for almost 38 years now. Darn right I post obsessively, especially once I made the Charles Blanchard link and STC I mean Sean Callahan of the oakland county division of the FBI kept deleting my post...It's over 50 times now that they deleted my obvious truths linking Charles Blanchard to my former home. I've lost all ability to contact or see my daughter, as all I did was what the authorities told me to do. They said if you think Kimberly King is buried somewhere in your home, then dig it up...It's not a crime blah blah blah...Long story short, they removed me from house and home in handcuffs and sent me straight to the funny farm and doped me full of haldol depakote(chemical lobotomy) seroquel, and klonopin...The offices of L brooks Patterson immediately filed a PPO on me stating I couldn't go near the home again. Meanwhile, the CHIEF OF FERNDALE POLICE went to my ex's home three days in a row with gifts and food for my innocent and gifted child...PIG trucker stated "you need to divorce him and never let him near your child again...Stating I'm crazy for talkind to my daughter about the ghosts of murdered children" pffft...derrr....wrong, she talked to me about her ghost friends for over a year before I added it all up and realized this was the homebase of the OCCK...Fast forward a year and a half, and I'm still removed from my daughters life...WHY??? here's the list of offenders..after that I'll obsessivly post showing I NOW HAVE INDESPUTABLE PROOF THIS HOME WAS WHERE MANY INNOCENT CHILDREN MET THEIR UNFORTUNATE DEMISE>>>
modern mystic

Caro, MI

#16801 Aug 12, 2013
1. L. Brooks Patterson, Taking Cash and lying to media and victims families for decades…
2. Jessica Cooper…lies to media and makes false statements to Heather Catallo. Its known Jessica Cooper is Heather’s Secret Source…ILLEGAL
3. Paul Walton…See above…Same as Jessica Cooper. Lies and False Information.
4. Robert Morrison…illegally pursued me as a client…never did anything I requested. Didn’t let me see my file. Never put forth any evidence I had as being a victim of domestic violence for 10 plus years…
5. Barbara J. Morrison IE just Thinking…Chief CSA now CHIEF DISTRICT JUDGE…Had her Kin Robert Morrison seek me out as a client(illegal) to hinder truth and justice…Once I made the family connection and their unjust and illegal actions THE DAY BEFORE MY DIVORCE TRIAL they Came up with fake threat to judge joan young’s email account saying “ I was gonna come to court with a gun and kill everyone” LIARS…four cops waiting to arrest me…huh? if I really sent a threat to judge and they REALLY THOUGHT I DID IT they’d evacuate whole building…not have four cops waiting in courtroom…
6. Judge Joan E Young…never even let me speak…pounded gavel every time…Signed off another PPO for a year destroying all contact and visitation with my poor daughter…
7. Gary Miller…Never responded to my phone calls..wouldn’t listen to my claims…yelled and threatened me with obstruction of justice…TRIED TO use fear and intimidation to scare me off….pfffft…I’ve stared death in the face and his tactics didn’t work on me…THANKS FOR OPENING UP THE DOOR as you kicked me out with no business card…Stared me down the whole time I walked to my car…Didn’t take my packet of proof and information, somehow remembered my friends phone number, only to call one day later to see if she felt safe with me, how long did she know me, and did we live together….IE HE DID a TRACE ON MY PHONE AND WAS ONE BLOCK AWAY THE NEXT DAY>>>sound like a cover up yet???
8. Sean Callahan…STC FBI guy refuting my just claims and calling names…Calling me an eTARD only proved my case, as he knows my file which stated I was a FORMER drug dealer…
9. Jane McCarron, FOC>..Ruling had 28 lies on it. noting I grew weed in the family home, nothing about medical marijuana card, nothing about 112 beatings I withstood by the DEMON in my ex, only claims I was a drug addict whom sold Ecstacy…Pffft…That nonsense ended once we conceived…Couldn’t object to this unjust and illegal report…
10. Some Blonde lady whose name escapes me…Was helping my ex at every divorce proceeding, even though she had an incompetent lawyer…This lady was from the prosecutors office, and they cant intervene in simple divorce proceedings…ILLEGAL
11. FBI Detroit…saying quote “your problem is with Oakland County”
12. DOJ…knew whom I was without me even saying my name or cause “you need to get yourself together for your daughter” huh? I wondered…I knew then PILL FICKLESON was making ground on these crimes, as the FBI AND DOJ whom knew I was and only listened for two minutes before shuffling me out the door….
13. Helen the Felon Dagner…Spread lies and misinformation for decades, as she’s got friends and associates she’s serving to protect…Meaning MSP and a group of child traffickers from the 70s and 80s…
14. Reasoning for Jahs seasoning…He helps Helen with this madness, jah will soon to turn their heartless actions into their deserved sadness…TRUST
modern mystic

Caro, MI

#16804 Aug 12, 2013
Holy SchNIKEees!!! I'm guessing this is one of the many reasons the FEDS covering Charles Blanchard's pig butt are doing all they can to hinder truth and justice...Bob was right in claiming there could be up to 60 different victims, as he probably figured this out long ago...Many cops and detectives have said It's weird these killings stopped...Looks like they continued but with a whole new game plan, yet the same route of Death, IE STRANGULATION...the Cop that Killed many was a sergeant in the second precinct, and it looks like he made several joyrides down woodward on his way home to Eight mile and Ferndale...hmmm rather suspect considering the Cynthia Coon, Cynthia Cadieux angle at the beginning of child abductions and murders and ending with Tim King and Kimberly King in 1979...Yet in the fall of 79 and all of 1980 there were up to 18 deaths of women in Detroit...Rather telling is two back to back murders with the same last name of Frazier and these poor victims meeting the exact same unfortunate demise...IE a cop with access to names and records...

Donald Bailey was only SUPPOSEDLY linked to 4 of these victims??? What about the Rest??? I am passing gods test you TRUCKERS>>>
modern mystic

Caro, MI

#16805 Aug 12, 2013
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M-52_ (Michigan_highway)
Seems Charles R Blanchard could have taken joyrides on more than just woodward...I'm guessing after visiting his O.G. stomping grounds at the Masonic Lodge his great? grandpappy built had this sick pig trucker lurking and luring more unsuspecting victims...SERIAL KILLER...TRUST
http://news.google.com/newspapers ...
http://www.theoaklandpress.com/articles/2013/ ...
holy scNIKES...notice the murdered victims above WHEN IT STARTED TO SNOW!!! Add this unsolved STRANGULATION of a prostitute found in DETROIT whom went missing when it started to snow...
things that make you go hmmmmmmm....
And let me bet I get 3 nuts, 3 big red Xs, and 3 big spam marks...pffft, whatever...Like I said Helen the convicted Felon has MSP connections, STC is mr fbi guy, and seasoning for jahs reasoning is mos def a troll for the unjust cause...TRUST
http://www.coldcaseexaminer.com/showthread.ph ...
Police had several questions that they needed answered involving these crimes that possibly could help to unravel the mystery as to who was doing this and why. They were uncertain as to whether they were seeking one killer or multiple killers. They wondered whether the killer was a male, female or both. Detectives wondered why the bodies were being moved around after death and posed. Most of these victims had seemingly been lured into the grasp of their killer/killers with no witnesses. Police
wondered why no other young women were coming forward that may have been approached by suspicious individuals that could lead them to a suspect.
hmhmmmm...monroe michigan...home of the Blanchard Freemasons...
http://www.monroenews.com/news/2011/aug/29/st ...
February, 1992 – The body of a young black girl, approximately 12 to 14 years old, was found inside a 55-gallon drum near a Carleton landfill. The barrel came from a construction site in Detroit. The victim was strangled.
July, 1988 – The nude body of a young girl believed to be 12 to 14 years old was found floating in an Ash Township pond near Newburg Rd. and I-275. She was shot twice in the head and her throat slashed.
December, 1986 – Decomposed remains of an unidentified woman were found off Hivon Rd. near Rawsonville Rd. in Exeter Township. She had suffered trauma. In 1992, a forensic artist reconstructed features of an image of what the woman may have looked like. Her identity remains a mystery.
March, 1982 – The body of a white woman who was strangled washed ashore near the Monroe Power Plant. In 2009, the body was exhumed and a forensic artist reconstructed the victim's facial features. Her identity remains a mystery.
October, 1975 – The partially clothed body of a white female was found floating in a lagoon at Sterling State Park. The victim was stabbed in the chest. She was between 28 and 34 with red hair. She was wearing a silver wedding band.
March, 1967 – The frozen body of Thelma L. Robbins was found along Swan Creek Rd. near I-75 in Newport. She had been strangled.mmmmmmmmmmmmm.....no wonder why victims families have to plead...so sick indeed...
modern mystic

Caro, MI

#16806 Aug 12, 2013
hmmmm...monroe michigan...home of the Blanchard Freemasons...
http://www.monroenews.com/news/2011/aug/29/st ...
February, 1992 – The body of a young black girl, approximately 12 to 14 years old, was found inside a 55-gallon drum near a Carleton landfill. The barrel came from a construction site in Detroit. The victim was strangled.
July, 1988 – The nude body of a young girl believed to be 12 to 14 years old was found floating in an Ash Township pond near Newburg Rd. and I-275. She was shot twice in the head and her throat slashed.
December, 1986 – Decomposed remains of an unidentified woman were found off Hivon Rd. near Rawsonville Rd. in Exeter Township. She had suffered trauma. In 1992, a forensic artist reconstructed features of an image of what the woman may have looked like. Her identity remains a mystery.
March, 1982 – The body of a white woman who was strangled washed ashore near the Monroe Power Plant. In 2009, the body was exhumed and a forensic artist reconstructed the victim's facial features. Her identity remains a mystery.
October, 1975 – The partially clothed body of a white female was found floating in a lagoon at Sterling State Park. The victim was stabbed in the chest. She was between 28 and 34 with red hair. She was wearing a silver wedding band.
March, 1967 – The frozen body of Thelma L. Robbins was found along Swan Creek Rd. near I-75 in Newport. She had been strangled.
modern mystic

Caro, MI

#16807 Aug 12, 2013
http://www.ussearch.com/consumer/people-searc ...
Jah like Debbie Jarvis stated when I mentioned Charles Blanchard is linked to living in my former abode, "I heard this cover up went all the way to the governers mansion!!!" pffft...Do a search on James Johnston Blanchard at any public records site and realize the power these feds have...Dude only shows up as linked to his former wife Paula and his new wife since 1989...Yet somehow his son isn't even listed as kin...DELETIN' PAPER TRAILS YO!!! Aaron Harland and His Daugter O.G. Harland better stay out of harms way for finding truth and demanding justice...TRUST...

The Political Graveyard: Jaycees, politicians, Michigan
Member, Freemasons; Jaycees. Died in ... Relatives: Son of James Robert Blanchard and Rosalie Johnston Blanchard; married 1966 to Paula Parker ( divorced); ...
politicalgraveyard.com
James Johnston Blanchard (b. 1942)— also known as James J. Blanchard; Jim Blanchard — of Pleasant Ridge, Oakland County, Mich.; Beverly Hills, Oakland County, Mich. Born in Detroit, Wayne County, Mich., August 8, 1942. Democrat. Lawyer; U.S. Representative from Michigan 18th District, 1975-83; Governor of Michigan, 1983-90; defeated, 1990, 2002; delegate to Democratic National Convention from Michigan, 1984, 1996, 2000, 2004, 2008; speaker, 1984; chair, Platform Committee, chair, 1988; member, Arrangements Committee, 1988; member, Platform Committee, 2008; U.S. Ambassador to Canada, 1993-96. Unitarian. Member, American Bar Association; Jaycees; Delta Tau Delta. Still living as of 2013.
Relatives: Son of James Robert Blanchard and Rosalie Johnston Blanchard; married 1966 to Paula Parker (divorced); married, September 2, 1989, to Janet Eifert Fox (1956?-).

Cross-reference: Conrad L. Mallett, Jr.

See also congressional biography — Govtrack.us page — National Governors Association biography — Wikipedia article — U.S. State Dept career summary — NNDB dossier — Internet Movie Database profile

politicalgraveyard.com/geo/MI/jaycees.html

http://politicalgraveyard.com/bio/majors-mall...

Mallett, Conrad L., Jr.(b. 1953)— of Detroit, Wayne County, Mich.; West Bloomfield, Oakland County, Mich. Born in Detroit, Wayne County, Mich., November 12, 1953. Democrat. Lawyer; executive assistant to Mayor Coleman A. Young of Detroit; director of legislative affairs for Gov. James J. Blanchard; justice of Michigan state supreme court, 1990-99; appointed 1990; resigned 1999; chief justice of Michigan state supreme court, 1997-99. African ancestry. Member, NAACP; American Bar Association; Freemasons. Still living as of 2013. See also NNDB dossier
modern mystic

Caro, MI

#16809 Aug 12, 2013
TruthDude wrote:
<quoted text>
I BOYCOTT LESS FOR HIS LACK OF COMMITMENT TO THE POLYGRAPH PROCESS AS CLAIMED, HIS FAILURE TO WORK ON BEHALF OF THE VICTIMS AND THEIR FAMILIES, AND RATHER FOCUS ON HIMSELF.
CantTrustEm,
I am curious as to what ritual or aspect of someone being a Free Mason would unite a group to have done these crimes. While I am not a Mason myself, I have read about them and know nothing within the Lodges of 30th to 33rd order Masons that would involve them in this type of crime. What is the significance of the Masonic connection in all this. I'm sorry if I am not up to speed with your prior posts here.
TruthDude
I'll send you an email with all of the links...Bob isn't someone comparatible to les or DAN...He was a former cop/detective whom came up with many clues and links that the local authorities and FBI never knew or acknowledged...The link he sent to the FBI in OCT OF 2012 was the last time DEBBIE JARVIS and Paul Hughes heard from him...HELEN The FELON DAGNER will tell you he's still alive, but she also told URSULA that Debbie was talking shit about me, and thats' obviously not the case...Anyhow Bob linked these crimes to many other unsolved murders in the area, up to 60!!! He also claimed there were four suspects and the LEADER was a police officer...IE CHARLES BLANCHARD...Take the time to read your email, check all of the links within, and realize by searching GARDENDALE the 100 million dollar lawsuit Paul and DEBBIE filed will be in the bag...Most importantly, the unsolved murders of up to 60 victims will slowly be solved...Make sure you read the freep doc all the way through, and realize THIS COP was murdered because he remained anonymous...Then take into consideration I called the authorities and said many spirits of murdered children and the residual energy manifested itself through the astral plane into my dogs mind, my daughters fragile psyche, as well as mine...I'm failing to mention spirit attachment, as the disturbing murders that happened within this realm have taken control of my ex...IE DEMONS...say it's hogwash I dont' care...The truth is right around the corner and Once Kimberly King, Cynthia Coon, and many others are found buried there people will have to realize there is another realm of existance not known to us...I knew victims were buried there before Bob even came to DEBBIE AND PAUL with these TRUTHFUL AND JUST CLAIMS...anyhow say I'm crazy...Bottom line, I'm crazy enough to take on the state and almost win, so I have to have a little bit of knowledge and brain power to make it this far...TRUST IN JESUS...

ps...Judi Coltmans book has the same premise. My dog was the first of hundreds of clues something else was in control in this haunted realm...TRUST...Make sure you look at Kimberly King in the photo, as my daughter stated "that's my ghost friend" I said you dont see the spider? what spider she said "thats my ghost friend right there." In center of pic there is an eerie luminesence, IE SPIRIT ATTACHMENT OR DEMON....look it up, and ask JUDI COLTMAN her thoughts on it...BETTER YET< get the kings to demand a search and the ILLUSION THESE FEDS have spun for almost four decades will begin to unravel...THESE KIDS WEREN'T MOLESTED BY PEDOPHILES>>TRUST
Reasoning

Sterling Heights, MI

#16810 Aug 12, 2013
TruthDude wrote:
<quoted text>
I BOYCOTT LESS FOR HIS LACK OF COMMITMENT TO THE POLYGRAPH PROCESS AS CLAIMED, HIS FAILURE TO WORK ON BEHALF OF THE VICTIMS AND THEIR FAMILIES, AND RATHER FOCUS ON HIMSELF.
CantTrustEm,
I am curious as to what ritual or aspect of someone being a Free Mason would unite a group to have done these crimes. While I am not a Mason myself, I have read about them and know nothing within the Lodges of 30th to 33rd order Masons that would involve them in this type of crime. What is the significance of the Masonic connection in all this. I'm sorry if I am not up to speed with your prior posts here.
TruthDude
Just do a google search on 'Alex Jones masons'. Just about any nutty conspiracy theory that exists is wrapped around these 'Masons'(The secret society). From U.S. government being behind the Oklahoma City bombing and the 9/11 terrorist attacks to fake moon landings. Any crazy theory you can think of is involved someway with the Masons. I guess they had to do with the OCCK as well and ALL these other 60 murders base on 'Bob' and this person here claiming they have all the answers. Even a nut with a half a brain can see this is just pure nonsense. I'm terribly disappointed in the ones that support someone like this. STC is from the FBI and Helen and her team are Feds. Give me a damn break!
TruthDude

United States

#16811 Aug 12, 2013
Reasoning wrote:
<quoted text>
Just do a google search on 'Alex Jones masons'. Just about any nutty conspiracy theory that exists is wrapped around these 'Masons'(The secret society). From U.S. government being behind the Oklahoma City bombing and the 9/11 terrorist attacks to fake moon landings. Any crazy theory you can think of is involved someway with the Masons. I guess they had to do with the OCCK as well and ALL these other 60 murders base on 'Bob' and this person here claiming they have all the answers. Even a nut with a half a brain can see this is just pure nonsense. I'm terribly disappointed in the ones that support someone like this. STC is from the FBI and Helen and her team are Feds. Give me a damn break!
Reasoning,

I share your thoughts in the above. I would take it a step further in that in any large organization like the Free Masons, Elks, Moose, Rotarians, Kiwanis, or even a U.S. intelligence organization. None of them would tolerate behavior by those admitted amongst them any such behaviors as child murder given the number who are parents themselves, nor any behaviors which would bring disgrace to their organization in the macro. I was thinking that perhaps the original poster on this had some named ritual in mind as to why he was painting this onto the masons organization itself. I know no less than five persons in the Masonic lodges around the USA; and can't think of any I would say was a bad person, or would tolerate such behavior as child murder. The accusation by the poster lacks foundation at the least.

TRUTHDUDE
cary wilk

Melrose Park, IL

#16812 Aug 12, 2013
Cant TRUST em wrote:
I'm sorry Ursula for upsetting you...I'm living in the woods on the lamb from Oakland County and the FBI...You know this, and wihtout your help and support I wouldn't have made it this far. You helped me when no one in my family would, and for that I am grateful...With that said, please understand and forgive me for my rash behavoir...It's hard sleeping in the woods freezing my ass off only to watch you join forces with HELEN the Felon and her team of feds protecting and serving lies upon lies. You know they aren't to be trusted, and your fear of them obviously shows. You made it clear to me on several ocassions that you felt this home michele anglin lived in was the homebase of the OCCK. My life is in danger every passing moment, and the more you worked with HELEN and others, the longer WE VICTIMS have to wait for truth and justice...
Les should be held accountable for his disheartening and selfish actions, but we've lost sight of whom we really should be questioning, and that's all perps previously questioned and charged. Now that we have Charles Blanchard as the number one suspect, all efforts should be finding out how much this dude did to change society and ultimately the many victims families lives that are still haunted day after day....TRUST
How do u manage to keep ur fon or laptop charged out there in the woods on the lamb(sic)!?
Reasoning

Sterling Heights, MI

#16813 Aug 12, 2013
cary wilk wrote:
<quoted text>
How do u manage to keep ur fon or laptop charged out there in the woods on the lamb(sic)!?
Not only that but every time he posts here from behind a tree, the NSA is tracking him. So for his own safety, don't post here anymore. OTHERWISE THEY ARE GOING TO CATCH YOU JUST LIKE BOB!
modern mystic

Caro, MI

#16814 Aug 13, 2013

Les is right, TRUTH DUDE is only about BUSH and the child pedophile gang...Pay attention dude, as the world is a sick sick place. You find one way to discount me and thats by saying "i dont think the masons are capable. Just yesterday you said you weren't familiar with the masons, yet here you are today stating that you know more than FIVE of them from around the country.
THE REASON BOB WAS KILLED IS BECAUSE HE DISCOVERED THIS LINK OF BLANCHARD AND THEW MASONS>>>NOT SAYING THE WHOLE NATION OF FREEMASONS WERE IN ON IT< I'm saying the main OCCK suspect was a Blanchard and they are connected to the freemasons. Not only that Blanchard ran this state and has many connections...Reason #586 the government is doing all thye can to hinder TRUTH AND JUSTICE...
You are doing a disservice to humanity, as well as your murdered friend TIM...
AS I STATED, I came to the authorities way before the 100 million dollar lawsuit and before BOB was even mentioned in MEDIA...DID YOU EVEN READ THE DOC FROM THE FREEP?
WAKE UP, realize you know this story is full of lies and misinformation from the POLICE and FBI...Yet here you state I'm wrong for thinking this was bigger than the OCCK and the former governer of michigan had a hand in covering it up...I feel sorry for the victims families, as one half realizes this is the realm, and the other half has people like you doing all they can to get THEIR LIMITED KNOWLEDGE across...Do yourself a favor, truth dude and realize we as humans are evolving. We are all Exponentially smarter than our parents, unless we get hit in the head with a rock or some schtick...HENCE, why I have to spread knowledge to you pig truckers over here...THe only people posting are the ones placed to stir confusion and keep the illusion...
One more thing, you think society as a whole is more apt to molest kids and pass them around between pedophile groups or friends. Yet here you are stating the GOVERNMENT wouldn't allow a murderer to be exposed for his awful crimes...I feel sorry for you, as you must have been exposed to some bad mojo as a kid if you have more fear of society than you do the government...
WHAT A NIGHTMARE...TIM is looking down and hes' frustrated at the lack of compassion for their unfortunate demise...Keep on walking in circles and only looking under the same rocks, but you'll never find salvation doing it this way....AS I SAID TO CATHERINE long ago, "LEAVE NO STONE UNTURNED, " as this is the only way you'll find the truth about this mass ILLUSION spread by the government You TRUST?????pffffft....derrrrr.. .TRUST
modern mystic

Caro, MI

#16815 Aug 13, 2013
in the home I said many victims were BURIED long before bobs story hit the media and he was KILLED for finding the truth and demanding JUSTICE not JUST US...STC is FBI, Helen the Felon is connected to MSP and a former child trafficking ring, JUST thinking is former chief CSA and now CHIEF DISTRICT JUDGE...Keep on doing your thing as you are, and your gonna have to change your name to ONE TRACK MIND DUDE...I'm betting my life that this is the realm many kids including TIM met their unfortunate demise...SIgn me up for a polygraph, sign me up for a press conference...Do whatever you can to TRY and refute my claims, LEAVE NO STONE UNTURNED and you shall have the home where Tim was stored and strangled, and most importantly NOT SEXUALLY ABUSED>>>>do barry a favor and let him realize his kid didn't get molested by a group of sick pedophiles, he was murdered by a sick trucker setting up others for many murders...
ASK ROBERT ANGLIN< currently in PRISON for life without parole based on hearsay of what "someone said that HE said he did" IE a set up by Michele Anglin Blanchard Pattyn Plumb, iE the grandaughter of CHARLES Blanchard whom killed tim in ferndale and buried many other victims within the vicinity...TRUST..
oopps...I'm bac to being exponentially smarter, so sorry to confuse you with the Michele Anglin Blanchard Pattyn Plumb. Ie she was Michele ANglin on her B.C., Robert Anglin as the father, Denise Marie Blanchard was her mother, then Denise Marie Blanchard married a Pattyn hence Michele Anglin Blanchard Pattyn, and she moved out of state to run and hide from her LIENG family and got married and had a daughter...She's now Michele Plumb, IE Michele Anglin Blanchard Pattyn Plumb, and she is listed as living justice...TRUST
modern mystic

Caro, MI

#16816 Aug 13, 2013
Reasoning wrote:
<quoted text>
Not only that but every time he posts here from behind a tree, the NSA is tracking him. So for his own safety, don't post here anymore. OTHERWISE THEY ARE GOING TO CATCH YOU JUST LIKE BOB!
The NSA, FBI, oak.gov.com , OCSO, WCSO, cant do anything except wait for this to unfold...This is why you three stooges spend day in and day out doing all you can to hinder truth and justice. Making a joke about Bob shows how sick you fake truckers are...Poor Debbie Jarvis finally posts to show you pig truckers she does read this board, and you mean old codegers respond with two nuts and two spam? sick heartless pigs!!!
Truth Dude needs to come up with a better excuse than that, otherwise Marian King will be pissed when she sees him on the other side, if he even ends up ascending...By placing roadblocks in finding truth, you are only slowing gods plan of divine intervention. Do yourself a favor and DROP YOUR EGO,you may have discovered the BUSH AND GREEN link, but that was hidden by the police for decades only to cause more confusion when this hogwash reached the light...

LEAVE NO STONE UNTURNED< I know your listening Cathy, stop harming Debbie and Pauls cause by stating BOB was wrong...This not only ceases jahs truth from being known, but puts another DAGGER through the heart of another POOR VICTIMS FAMILY...You dont' hear her say you guys are wrong for thinking it was BUSH AND ONLY BUSH, she want's all aspects of this investigation ruled out before saying anything. By placing the victims families on opposite teams, only one comes out the victor, and THIS GAME IS FIXED. TRUST
TruthDude

United States

#16817 Aug 13, 2013
modern mystic wrote:
Les is right, TRUTH DUDE is only about BUSH and the child pedophile gang...Pay attention dude, as the world is a sick sick place. You find one way to discount me and thats by saying "i dont think the masons are capable. Just yesterday you said you weren't familiar with the masons, yet here you are today stating that you know more than FIVE of them from around the country.
THE REASON BOB WAS KILLED IS BECAUSE HE DISCOVERED THIS LINK OF BLANCHARD AND THEW MASONS>>>NOT SAYING THE WHOLE NATION OF FREEMASONS WERE IN ON IT< I'm saying the main OCCK suspect was a Blanchard and they are connected to the freemasons. Not only that Blanchard ran this state and has many connections...Reason #586 the government is doing all thye can to hinder TRUTH AND JUSTICE...
You are doing a disservice to humanity, as well as your murdered friend TIM...
AS I STATED, I came to the authorities way before the 100 million dollar lawsuit and before BOB was even mentioned in MEDIA...DID YOU EVEN READ THE DOC FROM THE FREEP?
WAKE UP, realize you know this story is full of lies and misinformation from the POLICE and FBI...Yet here you state I'm wrong for thinking this was bigger than the OCCK and the former governer of michigan had a hand in covering it up...I feel sorry for the victims families, as one half realizes this is the realm, and the other half has people like you doing all they can to get THEIR LIMITED KNOWLEDGE across...Do yourself a favor, truth dude and realize we as humans are evolving. We are all Exponentially smarter than our parents, unless we get hit in the head with a rock or some schtick...HENCE, why I have to spread knowledge to you pig truckers over here...THe only people posting are the ones placed to stir confusion and keep the illusion...
One more thing, you think society as a whole is more apt to molest kids and pass them around between pedophile groups or friends. Yet here you are stating the GOVERNMENT wouldn't allow a murderer to be exposed for his awful crimes...I feel sorry for you, as you must have been exposed to some bad mojo as a kid if you have more fear of society than you do the government...
WHAT A NIGHTMARE...TIM is looking down and hes' frustrated at the lack of compassion for their unfortunate demise...Keep on walking in circles and only looking under the same rocks, but you'll never find salvation doing it this way....AS I SAID TO CATHERINE long ago, "LEAVE NO STONE UNTURNED, " as this is the only way you'll find the truth about this mass ILLUSION spread by the government You TRUST?????pffffft....derrrrr.. .TRUST
Modern Mystic,

Be fair, as I asked you for what ritual the Mason's practice that calls for the death of children !!! Isn't that a reasonable question after all you wrote ?

Also, if you read any of my postings you would know I am open to any and every possible player in this, as I arrived a long time ago that it was a group effort vs. a solo slayer.

If you claim to possess a part of that truth in this case, it doesn't take a 100,000 words to make your point. Please then, in 100 words or so, what is the lowest common denominator of your case as to who did this to the four known OCCK victims. Are you capable of being concise ?

TRUTHDUDE
modern mystic

Caro, MI

#16818 Aug 13, 2013
CHARLES R BLANCHARD...are you able to read 10000 words and digest it until it reaches a fruitful conclusion???? I think not...As I said, Charles R BLANCHARD, he lived in the home I encountered many eerie vibes...IE dEMON...my ex wife never strangled me, much less to the point of near death...Sign number 8 of several hundred, but unlike Les and the others, I won't write a book or try to capitalize on my TRUCKED UP LIFE until the truth is known. I am in this for all of the right reasons, that being truth and justice...I dug myself into a pit on March 29th 2012 with every intention of showing the victims families all they had been told on these crimes was A FARCE and FALSE...DO a search on BOB OCCK and he doesn't even show up until april 11th, 2012, the day the 100 million dollar lawsuit was filed...
I did this because jah chose me and I will never back down from his tests, which is why I've gotten this far...He's been trying to get his truths to the light for decades, only to be stonewalled by the devil running amuck amongst society...Say all you will to say its hogwash, but one day soon the truth shall be known and society will have to come to the conclusion there is a supreme being we all have connection to. IE FREE WILL can destroy many and it sure has. The closer we get to jahs final say and these spirits can finally lift away, the more and more I will preach to teach...Anyhow, talk to cathy, Judy, Barry, Paul, Debbie, Mark, and the other King boys and lets all play for the same team, as we can knock this pig truckers I E fake muckers, out the park...
LISTEN TO THIS DUDE>>>times are changing, 2012 wasnt't about the end of the world , its the dawn of a new consciousness...IE Neanderthal,Cro-Magnoids, cro-magnon, and HOMO SAPIEN...IE exponentially smarter...TRUST...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

JonBenet Ramsey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anyone believe the ramseys didn't do the crime?? 9 min Blind Bat 188
Michael Helgoth - INNOCENT victim of Team Ramsey 15 min candy 24
Dr Phils credibility 27 min candy 15
It always leads back to Burke (Oct '11) 2 hr Steve Eller 209
Jonbenet 'accidentally' what???? (Feb '13) 2 hr Brittanyanne 53
Burke Ramsey's 1998 interview on Ramsey case 6 hr candy 5
Burke Ramsey- INNOCENT victim of BORG 7 hr robert 44
Evidence that Burke Was Involved (Oct '09) Aug 17 Brittanyanne 2,265
More from around the web