The Oakland County Child Killer
Man cougar slot

Edinburg, TX

#16739 Aug 12, 2013
I wonder who the mental case is? you think your quite normal just head to Dotties and pick up more chunks since your all that and then some.
mbk

San Antonio, TX

#16740 Aug 12, 2013
STC wrote:
Wat about mckkineys wifes name and his kids names ?
buschs nephews names ?
of course charles busch is the only living brother?
Also they say pedophilia is learned behavior .
Do you think H Lee an his wife molested and sexually abused their kids ?
and this also contributed to them being so lenient
with their sons serial molestations and so willing
to forgive it and cover it up at all costs ?
I've mentioned this before - when Richard Lawson was interviewed by Mike Stebbin's attorney, Dave Binkley, Lawson claimed that he and Bobby Moore (another suspect and convicted child rapist) used to get kids for H. Lee to molest. Now, given that Lawson is a psychopath himself, you need to consider the source, but Mr. Binkley is on the record as having this discussion with Lawson.
Cant TRUST em

Caro, MI

#16741 Aug 12, 2013
I was told by someone whom is working both sides of the fence that I can catch more flies with honey than I can by being the thorn in everyones moot game...I'm posing a good question here, if Charles Blanchard was a suspect long ago (thanks helen) and cleared, why not go and check his former home in FERNDALE and see if DETECTIVE BOBS claims are valid, and if indeed many other victims linked are buried there???
I knew bodies were buried long before I was carted off for doing what the POLICE told me to do...KIMBERLY KING IS BURIED THERE, thats a fact...Check my posts as Pill Fickleson at the serial killer website and notice the two spirits in the picture...One of my daughters ghost friends (kimberlyKing, that girl, shes stuck and needs my help, in the basement under the TV) image shows up in the digital photo...FACT, spirits can show up on digital images, also seen as the reptilian image luminating from center screen...FACT, spirit attachment (demons, look in bible for factual proof) is alive and not so well in my former home...Sorry to go back to the astral plane none of you want to admit, but bottom line is I KNEW THIS HOME HAD BODIES BURIED LONG BEFORE I FOUND YOU FAKE PIG TRUCKERS ON TOPIX. I acted on my own intuition sent straight from jah, and now I have indesputable proof this home was connected to the OCCK and much much more, yet you feds keep doing all you can to hide the truth...

Im done being a nice guy over here, as I've realized fear runs through the heart of many whom pretend to be helping...WHY ARE YOU AFRAID OF HELEN? Why find the document for me and say you realize this is the realm, yet you still cower in fear for retribution? that means you know the truth about these people and their evil game...I am done trusting ANYONE ON HERE, as they all seem to have their own agenda....Thanks for all of your help and finding the document for me, but I'm not wasting any more time with people that pretend to have the best interests involved, only to go and cuddle with the pigs here on topix...I've got a daughter to rescue from this haunted realm, and I aint gonna pussyfoot around this any longer...Not a threat, just a promise I dont have time to waste pretending to be working for the cause...CHOICE IS YOURS, choose the darkness within, or the power of light...You say I'm a lightworker you can trust, so whats it gonna be? Join the winning team, or go down in a blaze of glory straight to the hell these truckers are now headed...jah so you know, working for both sides is being deceitful, and thats considered a lie...u know god is helping me, you said it yourself. what team are you gonna side upon, the righteous one, or the evil many???

http://www.skcentral.com/profile.php...

P.S. I'm sorry for giving out your phone number DEBBIE...I thought I could trust this person, but she seems to be too afraid of the truth and whom is in charge of protecting it...TRUST
Just-thinking

Springfield, NJ

#16742 Aug 12, 2013
mbk wrote:
<quoted text>
I've mentioned this before - when Richard Lawson was interviewed by Mike Stebbin's attorney, Dave Binkley, Lawson claimed that he and Bobby Moore (another suspect and convicted child rapist) used to get kids for H. Lee to molest. Now, given that Lawson is a psychopath himself, you need to consider the source, but Mr. Binkley is on the record as having this discussion with Lawson.
It sure would be strange if it was not true and Lawson pulled the name H. Lee out of the air. I would say the chances of him coming up with that name lend some credibility to that claim. Some.
Reasoning

Utica, MI

#16743 Aug 12, 2013
Just-thinking wrote:
<quoted text>
It sure would be strange if it was not true and Lawson pulled the name H. Lee out of the air. I would say the chances of him coming up with that name lend some credibility to that claim. Some.
H. Lee reference on it's own could mean lot's of people. It's a common name. So what was the original quote before people run off with the wrong conclusions here? Was it definitely 'Busch' related before Busch was known by the public or is this someone's hearsay suspecting that? Richard Lawson was full of lots of $hit including the story of a Gremlin taken apart and thrown into a dumpster.
sick of les

Washington, DC

#16744 Aug 12, 2013
So HLR you would just love for me to make up some story about Les , not happening, not going to get involved in your little fantasy world! Here's a story for you. Everytime we were all upnorth together Les would make sure the kids always had stuff to do. Rather it be taking the kids fishing, tubing, teaching us the right way to handle guns, playing cards with us and so on. Again its people like you on this site that makes people not to even bother on here. Yes I'm disappointed that Les is backing out on his test, but I do see his point of view also. Everyone on here has been on here how many years and is the case any closer to being solved? I look at this forum and the mentality level with everyone slandering everyone else is like something you would see in a highschool enviroment. All I'm going to say to everyone on here is the truth will always stand and when you tell lies your making yourlife that much harder because you always will have to remember what your lie was. So on that note I'm sorry I can't give you something to use against Les, because I HAVE not a bad word of this man. So put that in your pipe and Smoke it.
Brass Tacks

Chicago, IL

#16745 Aug 12, 2013
MBK- I remember this as well. I wonder how miserable Charles Busch's life has been if he has had to clean up and hide the filth of the family - or participate. And why would he feel the need to request witness protection for his family in Michigan if he talks?
Cant TRUST em

Caro, MI

#16746 Aug 12, 2013
Matthew 27:52-53, "and the tombs were opened, and many bodies of the saints who have fallen asleep, arose; and having come forth out of the tombs after Jesus' rising, they went into the holy city and appeared to many."

The writer of Hebrews,(probably the apostle Paul) mentions the fact of spirits being all around us, in Hebrews 12:1, "Therefore, we also having so great a cloud of witnesses set around us."

Speak of the Devils, and they shall appear...I'm JUST thinking is Barbara J Morrison, former CHIEF C.S.A. of the prosecutors office, now unjustfully CHIEF DISTRICT JUDGE of oak.gov.com

Rather telling she pipes in with questions regarding the pedophile group placed to cause mass confusion with their sick manifested ILLUSION. She hasn't posted since they intercepted my email to catherine broad suggesting Chris Bush was still alive...low and behold two days later some DOPEY trucker was posting from the U.K...these pig truckers will stop at nothing on gardendale yet pull out all the bells and whistles to get your attention elsewhere...TRUST
Brass Tacks

Chicago, IL

#16747 Aug 12, 2013
As I recall, Reasoning, it was in direct relation to C. Busch.

I BOYCOTT LES
Cant TRUST em

Caro, MI

#16748 Aug 12, 2013
Brass Tacks wrote:
MBK- I remember this as well. I wonder how miserable Charles Busch's life has been if he has had to clean up and hide the filth of the family - or participate. And why would he feel the need to request witness protection for his family in Michigan if he talks?
Because the cover up goes all the way to the governers mansion and way beyond that...Ie Charles R Blanchard the Freemason and Detroit Cop whom was head of the OCCK four...Reason # 86 the feds wont' grant a search warrant for his former abode, the home Ursula found the document stating Michele Anglin Pattyn BLANCHARD Plumb is SHOWN IN DOCUMENT as living in...this haunted realm where many kids met their unfortunate demise and where many more are KNOWN TO BE BURIED>>>
Les Cool and Slow

Warren, MI

#16749 Aug 12, 2013
I was at a church today and the pastor was telling me what time his sermon was on Sunday. I said "sorry but that is my raping, robbing and pilfering day". He responded "what the heck? You can do those things any day of the week".
Les

Warren, MI

#16750 Aug 12, 2013
Brass Tacks wrote:
It's Monday Morning
No Polygrapher chosen
No Date set
Another attempt to turn it back on someone else.
Les has shown himself to be nothing but a waste of air and cells.
From now on, IF I post, it will being with:
• BOYCOTT • BOYCOTT•
I LOATHE LES THE ONLINE LEPER AND WILL NOT DISCUSS HIM OR LISTEN TO HIS ENDLESS LOOP OF LIES.
You are not privy to conversations between Truth Dude and myself. Truth Dude is no better than Helen. If my story won't enhance his story my test results will never see the light of day. If I specify any victims names that will create some serious problems for me and Truth Dude knows it. I know for a fact that the Kings are supporting his actions. I know how the business world works and Truth Dude won't pay a penny for that polygraph but will completely control the outcome. I will try to find some funding somewhere. I don't want to lower myself to Helen's standards but I know more about what is going on that any of you.
Les

Warren, MI

#16751 Aug 12, 2013
Ursula asked me some questions. Some I legally could not answer. However I sat up that night and told the whole real story. I just changed Punky's name to Winkerbean and inserted weird choices of words that was obvious what they really meant. Like saying down south instead of up north. I told her I would have LaBeana deliver these copies and written information (in a sealed envelope that I carefully left no traces of me handling them). Ursula rejected this. There is only one explaination. She wanted something to hang my ass with. The information meant nothing if she could not prove that it was delivered by me. Ursula greatly disappoints because she came to me so sincere. She is heartless. Her only purpose was to destroy me but I can't quite figure out she is trying to help. I just can't help but feel she is not ignorant enough to support Helen but she has been quite supportive of Helen even in private emails.
TruthDude

United States

#16752 Aug 12, 2013
Brass Tacks wrote:
It's Monday Morning
No Polygrapher chosen
No Date set
Another attempt to turn it back on someone else.
Les has shown himself to be nothing but a waste of air and cells.
From now on, IF I post, it will being with:
• BOYCOTT • BOYCOTT•
I LOATHE LES THE ONLINE LEPER AND WILL NOT DISCUSS HIM OR LISTEN TO HIS ENDLESS LOOP OF LIES.
BOYCOTT • BOYCOTT•
I BOYCOTT LES THE ONLINE LEPER AND WILL NOT DISCUSS HIM OR LISTEN TO HIS ENDLESS LOOP OF LIES.

Brass Tacks,

You are correct in your observations, as that unmentionable one makes claims that I somehow have control of a test from half way across the country. I don't. That I somehow am financially underwritten by the Kings. I'm Not. That I want to filter what he has to say to the King's. I haven't / wouldn't. As it all shakes out, I stepped up and provided the tool funding, and the subject backed out. No news crew can have a test done with 25 questions, as no such test exists in my field. Any Examiner paid for by such media would filter it down as I have already done. This passive / aggressive behavior by the boycotted bullshitter is rather psychopathic and very telling. No gray area shown in mindset, if your not supporting them, then your attacking them; when I have done no such thing in the latter, nor hindered them. Very Telling !!
TruthDude

United States

#16753 Aug 12, 2013
mbk wrote:
<quoted text>
BOYCOTT • BOYCOTT•

MBK makes a very good point. If known Cass Corridor convict Lawson did have a working relationship to H. Lee Busch, and got children for him, then it explains the numerous bail outs and backing of Chris Busch by H. Lee Busch beyond it being defending his son; and rather exercising financial muscle to protect the greater ring / organization. Lawson is another living individual who should be polygraphed about this one point alone. Further, if he even knew H. Lee Busch, Chris Busch, Sloan, Gunnels, etc. Whatever his contribution is to these crimes can be validated or exempted if a lie.

Therefore, the focus needs to be on the living such as Lawson, Sloan, and Gunnels, others; for a break in this case and to establish how they were all linked.

TRUTHDUDE
Brass Tacks

Chicago, IL

#16754 Aug 12, 2013
TruthDude wrote:
<quoted text>
BOYCOTT • BOYCOTT•
I BOYCOTT LES THE ONLINE LEPER AND WILL NOT DISCUSS HIM OR LISTEN TO HIS ENDLESS LOOP OF LIES.
Brass Tacks,
You are correct in your observations, as that unmentionable one makes claims that I somehow have control of a test from half way across the country. I don't. That I somehow am financially underwritten by the Kings. I'm Not. That I want to filter what he has to say to the King's. I haven't / wouldn't. As it all shakes out, I stepped up and provided the tool funding, and the subject backed out. No news crew can have a test done with 25 questions, as no such test exists in my field. Any Examiner paid for by such media would filter it down as I have already done. This passive / aggressive behavior by the boycotted bullshitter is rather psychopathic and very telling. No gray area shown in mindset, if your not supporting them, then your attacking them; when I have done no such thing in the latter, nor hindered them. Very Telling !!
I BOYCOTT LES

Truthdude - It is ridiculous for anyone to attempt to vilify the very person who was giving the gift begged for. Desperate situations call for desperate measures. Luckily almost everyone here can see through these desperate attempts and would rather continue with serious discourse.
Uncle Les

Warren, MI

#16755 Aug 12, 2013
Flat Top I'm sorry I did not intend to bait you but HLR is me just making satire. I greatly appreciate you standing up for what kind of man I am. These people have been highly successful at suppressing the truth. You could call that a good thing for the Smentowski family but I greatly admire that you want to know the truth no matter what that is. I realize that you are risking losing an inheritance taking the stance you are taking. I tried to discuss this with your dad but you already know how far I got there. It is very difficult holding back what I know. There is something that I wish at least one person knew, especially a younger person. It is something that won’t win me any friends. That way when I die someone knows the truth. Can you come back to the scene of “your” crime?
I will show you everything I have and share what I can. We will need about 6 hours.
My email is kathy7unlimited@aol.com
Les

Warren, MI

#16756 Aug 12, 2013
TruthDude wrote:
<quoted text>
TRUTHDUDE
Your right Truth Dude. It is no fun being handed the name of the killer on a silver platter. YOU WON'T HANDLE THE TRUTH.
You prevented this from happening and you know it. But don't worry about keeping your word because I will never accept any process that you are involved in. You turned out to be quite the dirt bag.
STC

Bloomfield Hills, MI

#16757 Aug 12, 2013
TruthDude wrote:
<quoted text>
BOYCOTT • BOYCOTT•
MBK makes a very good point. If known Cass Corridor convict Lawson did have a working relationship to H. Lee Busch, and got children for him, then it explains the numerous bail outs and backing of Chris Busch by H. Lee Busch beyond it being defending his son; and rather exercising financial muscle to protect the greater ring / organization. Lawson is another living individual who should be polygraphed about this one point alone. Further, if he even knew H. Lee Busch, Chris Busch, Sloan, Gunnels, etc. Whatever his contribution is to these crimes can be validated or exempted if a lie.
Therefore, the focus needs to be on the living such as Lawson, Sloan, and Gunnels, others; for a break in this case and to establish how they were all linked.
TRUTHDUDE
Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't Lawson die a few months ago ??
Les

Warren, MI

#16759 Aug 12, 2013
I have made it very simple. One question. Are the claims that I wrote true with one exception?
That takes care of a huge chunk of information. I will put that one lie in a sealed envelope to be opened after the poly. I had 6 media sources change there mind about the poly but not one was because we could not agree on the questions.
Yes Truth Dude you looked real impressive with your large photo in the Detroit paper and being hailed as a hero. That would be hard to let go of for some people. I will be hailed as a scum even after I prove my claims are true.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

JonBenet Ramsey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What I believe is close to what happened (Apr '15) 25 min HJT 415
There was Slim Fast Everywhere (May '17) 43 min HJT 36
Prove Patsy Did Not Throw a Chair (Detective) 2 hr Anonymous 49
CBS case of. VS HLN movie (Oct '16) 2 hr Anonymous 20
John starts to say "Rrrr" as in rape but catche... (Dec '16) 2 hr Anonymous 28
Divine Secrets/lLittle Altars Everywhere/ (Apr '17) 2 hr Anonymous 43
Checking on JonBenet during the night (Aug '15) 3 hr Anonymous 99