modern mystic

Caro, MI

#16723 Aug 11, 2013
Helen Dagner wrote:
<quoted text>Oh please Jack- you said-"Yet you fools keep on doing all you can to hinder a search of the premises" We are all good -but not that damn good-there isn't one of us who could get permission from your x-to dig up that ground--Use a little creativity-call the FBI and tell them you just got a call from someone on their death bed -that said Jimmy is bury next to that BIKE!!!
Pardon my french for calling you a DUNCE...This is the most intelligent thing you've ever stated, even though your sentence structure, spelling and grammer are off, you're right on one fact...The FBI would never open up a search on these premises UNLESS hoffa was supposedly buried within the vicinity...Although prior knowledge of this home being linked to the OCCK would ultimately refute and make them renegotiate why a search shouldn't be allowed...IE damned if I do, damned If I dont...Good thing the victims families are all about finding an answer, and they sure as heck know to stay clear of the LIARS on this site...TRUST...
modern mystic

Caro, MI

#16724 Aug 11, 2013
STC wrote:
Wat about mckkineys wifes name and his kids names ?
buschs nephews names ?
of course charles busch is the only living brother?
Also they say pedophilia is learned behavior .
Do you think H Lee an his wife molested and sexually abused their kids ?
and this also contributed to them being so lenient
with their sons serial molestations and so willing
to forgive it and cover it up at all costs ?
So quick to turn the other cheek and go back to your inclusion to cause mass confusion...Time for my intrusion and another round of quesitons...
What about Michele Anglin Pattyn Blanchard Plumb being listed as living at %$# Gardendale in the early 70s...

What about Robert Anglin being sentenced to life in prison for a crime he didn't commit? maybe a REAL COP should question him?

What about BOB? Helen claims he's alive and well but we know that's not true...He spent almost ten years investigating these crimes only to disappear and never chime in again? IE DEATHBED!!!

What about Helens Former Suspect Charles Blanchard, the corrupt grandfather of Michele Anglin Pattyn Blanchard Plumb? dont you think Cynthia Coon, Patricia Spencer, Pamela Hobley, Kimberly King, Dean Peters, or countless others victims families wonder if they might be the ones buried at Blanchards former home in ferndale?
What about Sloan? maybe question Him if he was connected To Charles OCCK Blanchard...
What about James Vincent Gunnels...Someone should question him if he's connected to Charles Blanchard and the masonic cult responsible for up to 60 murders...

NO WONDER WHY CATHERINE BROAD LOATHES STC MR. FBI guy...He's gomer pile incapable of making any headway in these and many other of the crimes that link to the OCCK...Proof positive you fools are only out to cause mass confusion and never heal these open contusions...This horse and pony show is nothing more than a pig and swine convention...back to your devilish ways, I know full well jah will have the last say and it's his word...TRUST
STC

Birmingham, MI

#16725 Aug 11, 2013
modern mystic wrote:
<quoted text>
So quick to turn the other cheek and go back to your inclusion to cause mass confusion...Time for my intrusion and another round of quesitons...
What about Michele Anglin Pattyn Blanchard Plumb being listed as living at %$# Gardendale in the early 70s...
What about Robert Anglin being sentenced to life in prison for a crime he didn't commit? maybe a REAL COP should question him?
What about BOB? Helen claims he's alive and well but we know that's not true...He spent almost ten years investigating these crimes only to disappear and never chime in again? IE DEATHBED!!!
What about Helens Former Suspect Charles Blanchard, the corrupt grandfather of Michele Anglin Pattyn Blanchard Plumb? dont you think Cynthia Coon, Patricia Spencer, Pamela Hobley, Kimberly King, Dean Peters, or countless others victims families wonder if they might be the ones buried at Blanchards former home in ferndale?
What about Sloan? maybe question Him if he was connected To Charles OCCK Blanchard...
What about James Vincent Gunnels...Someone should question him if he's connected to Charles Blanchard and the masonic cult responsible for up to 60 murders...
NO WONDER WHY CATHERINE BROAD LOATHES STC MR. FBI guy...He's gomer pile incapable of making any headway in these and many other of the crimes that link to the OCCK...Proof positive you fools are only out to cause mass confusion and never heal these open contusions...This horse and pony show is nothing more than a pig and swine convention...back to your devilish ways, I know full well jah will have the last say and it's his word...TRUST
Catherine likes me . She told people she thinks I'm a " cutie " .
modern mystic

Caro, MI

#16726 Aug 11, 2013
pfffftttt.deerrrr...Not everyone that trolls this site has the comprehension level of a fifth grader...This pig schtick might work on les and a few others, but your game is moot...You're easier to read than DICK and JANE, as your constantly piping in comments to stifle truth and cause confusion...By bringing up Bush and his relatives it shows how needy you are in bringing back the PEDOPHILE link to these crimes...Read Catherines blog and realize she's finally seeing the light at the end of this tunnel, and she's now coming to the conclusio this whole angle of PEDOPHILES was to hinder jahs truth and delay justice...TRUST

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#16729 Aug 11, 2013
Helen Dagner wrote:
<quoted text>This guy doesn't share anything-it all comes from research-in fact when the cops wanted to talk to him about the Occk-(He lives out of state) he wouldn't answer his phone to them-so they send a friend of his that lived at the trailer park down to give him a note to call them-and he peeked out his curtains and wouldn't answer the door,but then that is what he does to anyone who shows up-they can see the curtains move,but he never shows his face or his body--he is way over 6 ft tall-and has long stringy hair and weights about 90lbs when he is soaking wet,drives and old-really old brown car--and he has another secret-the day he left town to take his ex wife and son to SD something happen the night before-
What happened? Was it McKinneyy's murder?
modern mystic

Caro, MI

#16730 Aug 11, 2013
STC wrote:
<quoted text>
Catherine likes me . She told people she thinks I'm a " cutie " .
try again mr full of lies FBI guy....
three instances I could find that show your not one to be trusted for truth and justice...TRUST...

1. and the complete lack of cooperation by the MSP and the FBI (specifically S/A Sean Callahan) after this lead was fully developed by Livonia

2. And it is so sickening that after this, FBI Agent Sean Callahan will argue with my brother Mark that we are all full of shit because Wasser never gave up Busch’s name. This b.s. is repeated by the Oakland County Prosecutor’s office courtesy of APA Paul Walton and some reporters in the Detroit area eat this up.

3.Then he can say “I never gave up the name,” and this b.s. technicality can be repeated by FBI Agent Sean Callahan and the great mincer of words, Oakland County APA Paul Walton.
modern mystic

Caro, MI

#16731 Aug 11, 2013
Helen Dagner wrote:
<quoted text>That does it!!! Either his posts that are all BS get deleted and he is Banned for good-Or I will not post any more info nor will others-His Stuff is all BS-and he doesn't know a thing about these cases or the victims or there families or "Bob" or any other damn thing he is demented!!and it interrupts the flow of any conversation-
If I was demented you wouldn't have your panties in such a bunch...Or should I say depends, as your so full of schtick it probably oozes out every time you move a muscle...YOU CANT BAN ME FROM A PUBLIC SITE>>>you may think you're above the law, but that shall soon fall...You said I could talk to Bob, do us a favor and put him in touch with me...My addy is oak.GOV prosecutorsENEMYno1@yahoo.com. .. Debbie is really worried about him, as he's hasnt been heard from since he sent the document to the FBI last October...Oh, and if you wanna delete all my pig schtick posts, good luck with that...Jah more proof you're afraid of the direction the investigation is now heading and you don't want documented proof of how much you and your lil group of cronies have done to hinder truth and justice...saying I don't know anything about these crimes in an angry and threatening manner only shows how upset you are at what I've found as truth and you know cowering in fear as jahs judgement draws near...

pffft, derrrrr...saying you or your gang of lil rascals won't post here anymore is a blessing in disguise...Yet I know full well that will never happen as I know enough about these crimes to know how upset you get when someone comes forth and tries to bring truth and justice...Keep on with your threats and tantrums, it's only helping my derrr OUR cause...It's fun watching you fools unravel while your decades of stories come undone...like lets talk about Mckinney now, and oh yeah I have another suspect whom we should go back and check...HE was a tow truck driver...Since you like to RE HASH suspects formerly cleared, how about we go and check your former Suspects Charles R Blanchards former abode...you know, the home where Michele Anglin Pattyn Blanchard Plumb lived in the 70s. And since you claimed I mean lyed that BOB is still around, clue him into this, as I'm sure he'd love to know we have the address of where many victims are buried....TRUST in Jesus...
big cool Man cougar

Pharr, TX

#16732 Aug 11, 2013
I'm a bad a$$ cause I'm the King and I do mean king of "Trolls" so my ladies are the sexiest with there hair back Wit= pony tails, like NATURAL LOOKING ..I..I. have a point to make to people who reject ME!!EVERY WOMAN SHOULD bow down since I can last all day in
Bed!!lol
big cool Man cougar

Pharr, TX

#16733 Aug 11, 2013
I also would like to share and I don't mind sharing heck I do all kinds of women especially especially women who drink Bud Deb is on my number one list such a giant hole I don't mind my women who have husbands and as long as they do my dirty work see i'm all charm since there are no other men on this planet!! I feel it is my sole duty to step and get all the Fish even if it's SLOPPY SECONDS.. lol Harley starting up broom brm. come ladies lets go for a ride and I can pay for a real nice motel.. Not!
Les

Warren, MI

#16734 Aug 12, 2013
I just read over my statements again. Truth Dude if you think it does not matter that if I am telling the truth you are either a mental case or just as political as Helen (or both). Now you are going to block the truth from the Kings so you can maintain your story. A story that is ridiculously filled with holes. If I can get to the Kings I will tell them something that will prove Busch did not kill Tim. So keep screwing over your own friends for your own egotistical purposes. Truth Dude told me he would deliver messages to the Kings for me but was frank that he would filter them.
Helen Lilly Reasoning

Warren, MI

#16735 Aug 12, 2013
Hey Gang, Everyone knows our concocted letter that Les raped his children is phony.
Les’s own nephew says Les has always been a great man. Flat Top are you sure Uncle Les never touched you inappropriately?
Now we vowed to not acknowledge Les. We didn’t think this out well. How can we attack and concoct phony letters about him? I am starting to worry that Les’s truth statements are true. That makes it necessary to step up our smear campaign. Ursula, great job reporting that Denise Powell will not acknowledge knowing Les. But what can we do about the 100 plus email exchanges, text messages and phone calls that Les has with her? It kinda gives the impression that there is a cover up.
You saw the Grand Jury Subpoena. You tried to get Les to give you a copy of it so you could make up a rough phony looking copy that we can distribute? Keep trying. We have to try extra hard to keep him from talking to the Kings because I believe he really can convince them that he knows what happened.
Reasoning

Sterling Heights, MI

#16736 Aug 12, 2013
TruthDude wrote:
<quoted text>
I BOYCOTT LES AND WILL NOT MENTION HIM OR RESPOND TO HIM FROM THIS POINT FORWARD
Reasoning,
Great point. I remember seeing younger pics of Sloan in the time frame of reference to these crimes, but not of James Gunnels.
TRUTHDUDE
What is the legalities on showing photos on the news? Both Sloan & Gunnels had arrests so does that open the door for public photo viewing? Or is it down to which families may have money for law suit threats? I don't understand why the photos weren't gathered and shown to eye witnesses long ago.
Reasoning

Sterling Heights, MI

#16737 Aug 12, 2013
Helen Dagner wrote:
<quoted text>If you have the paper news article Sloan's 1970 photo was in there and there are a few on line of Gunnel,but not the years in question--I know the photos help as Sloan's photo from the 70's was clearly ID as a guy that attended a party at Johns brothers house in 1976 in Royal Oak....and NO follow up was done-
If there were ever any photos taken from 70s of John and/or associates and Sloan, that would be very telling. Anyone with a camera at this party?
Brass Tacks

Rockford, IL

#16738 Aug 12, 2013
It's Monday Morning
No Polygrapher chosen
No Date set
Another attempt to turn it back on someone else.

Les has shown himself to be nothing but a waste of air and cells.
From now on, IF I post, it will being with:

• BOYCOTT • BOYCOTT•
I LOATHE LES THE ONLINE LEPER AND WILL NOT DISCUSS HIM OR LISTEN TO HIS ENDLESS LOOP OF LIES.
Man cougar slot

Pharr, TX

#16739 Aug 12, 2013
I wonder who the mental case is? you think your quite normal just head to Dotties and pick up more chunks since your all that and then some.
mbk

San Antonio, TX

#16740 Aug 12, 2013
STC wrote:
Wat about mckkineys wifes name and his kids names ?
buschs nephews names ?
of course charles busch is the only living brother?
Also they say pedophilia is learned behavior .
Do you think H Lee an his wife molested and sexually abused their kids ?
and this also contributed to them being so lenient
with their sons serial molestations and so willing
to forgive it and cover it up at all costs ?
I've mentioned this before - when Richard Lawson was interviewed by Mike Stebbin's attorney, Dave Binkley, Lawson claimed that he and Bobby Moore (another suspect and convicted child rapist) used to get kids for H. Lee to molest. Now, given that Lawson is a psychopath himself, you need to consider the source, but Mr. Binkley is on the record as having this discussion with Lawson.
Cant TRUST em

Caro, MI

#16741 Aug 12, 2013
I was told by someone whom is working both sides of the fence that I can catch more flies with honey than I can by being the thorn in everyones moot game...I'm posing a good question here, if Charles Blanchard was a suspect long ago (thanks helen) and cleared, why not go and check his former home in FERNDALE and see if DETECTIVE BOBS claims are valid, and if indeed many other victims linked are buried there???
I knew bodies were buried long before I was carted off for doing what the POLICE told me to do...KIMBERLY KING IS BURIED THERE, thats a fact...Check my posts as Pill Fickleson at the serial killer website and notice the two spirits in the picture...One of my daughters ghost friends (kimberlyKing, that girl, shes stuck and needs my help, in the basement under the TV) image shows up in the digital photo...FACT, spirits can show up on digital images, also seen as the reptilian image luminating from center screen...FACT, spirit attachment (demons, look in bible for factual proof) is alive and not so well in my former home...Sorry to go back to the astral plane none of you want to admit, but bottom line is I KNEW THIS HOME HAD BODIES BURIED LONG BEFORE I FOUND YOU FAKE PIG TRUCKERS ON TOPIX. I acted on my own intuition sent straight from jah, and now I have indesputable proof this home was connected to the OCCK and much much more, yet you feds keep doing all you can to hide the truth...

Im done being a nice guy over here, as I've realized fear runs through the heart of many whom pretend to be helping...WHY ARE YOU AFRAID OF HELEN? Why find the document for me and say you realize this is the realm, yet you still cower in fear for retribution? that means you know the truth about these people and their evil game...I am done trusting ANYONE ON HERE, as they all seem to have their own agenda....Thanks for all of your help and finding the document for me, but I'm not wasting any more time with people that pretend to have the best interests involved, only to go and cuddle with the pigs here on topix...I've got a daughter to rescue from this haunted realm, and I aint gonna pussyfoot around this any longer...Not a threat, just a promise I dont have time to waste pretending to be working for the cause...CHOICE IS YOURS, choose the darkness within, or the power of light...You say I'm a lightworker you can trust, so whats it gonna be? Join the winning team, or go down in a blaze of glory straight to the hell these truckers are now headed...jah so you know, working for both sides is being deceitful, and thats considered a lie...u know god is helping me, you said it yourself. what team are you gonna side upon, the righteous one, or the evil many???

http://www.skcentral.com/profile.php...

P.S. I'm sorry for giving out your phone number DEBBIE...I thought I could trust this person, but she seems to be too afraid of the truth and whom is in charge of protecting it...TRUST
Just-thinking

Bronx, NY

#16742 Aug 12, 2013
mbk wrote:
<quoted text>
I've mentioned this before - when Richard Lawson was interviewed by Mike Stebbin's attorney, Dave Binkley, Lawson claimed that he and Bobby Moore (another suspect and convicted child rapist) used to get kids for H. Lee to molest. Now, given that Lawson is a psychopath himself, you need to consider the source, but Mr. Binkley is on the record as having this discussion with Lawson.
It sure would be strange if it was not true and Lawson pulled the name H. Lee out of the air. I would say the chances of him coming up with that name lend some credibility to that claim. Some.
Reasoning

Sterling Heights, MI

#16743 Aug 12, 2013
Just-thinking wrote:
<quoted text>
It sure would be strange if it was not true and Lawson pulled the name H. Lee out of the air. I would say the chances of him coming up with that name lend some credibility to that claim. Some.
H. Lee reference on it's own could mean lot's of people. It's a common name. So what was the original quote before people run off with the wrong conclusions here? Was it definitely 'Busch' related before Busch was known by the public or is this someone's hearsay suspecting that? Richard Lawson was full of lots of $hit including the story of a Gremlin taken apart and thrown into a dumpster.
sick of les

United States

#16744 Aug 12, 2013
So HLR you would just love for me to make up some story about Les , not happening, not going to get involved in your little fantasy world! Here's a story for you. Everytime we were all upnorth together Les would make sure the kids always had stuff to do. Rather it be taking the kids fishing, tubing, teaching us the right way to handle guns, playing cards with us and so on. Again its people like you on this site that makes people not to even bother on here. Yes I'm disappointed that Les is backing out on his test, but I do see his point of view also. Everyone on here has been on here how many years and is the case any closer to being solved? I look at this forum and the mentality level with everyone slandering everyone else is like something you would see in a highschool enviroment. All I'm going to say to everyone on here is the truth will always stand and when you tell lies your making yourlife that much harder because you always will have to remember what your lie was. So on that note I'm sorry I can't give you something to use against Les, because I HAVE not a bad word of this man. So put that in your pipe and Smoke it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

JonBenet Ramsey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ICU2 's Child Trafficking 12 hr ICU2 174
What I believe is close to what happened Fri berrytea333 64
Karr's Christmas Message Fri Legal__Eagle 45
SBTC--Victory Fri Legal__Eagle 34
Patsy's Ritual Abuse of JonBenet (Oct '08) Apr 30 Just Wondering 707
Random thought about the Stines Apr 29 Steve Eller 79
Chief Kolar's AMA on Reddit Apr 28 Steve Eller 185
More from around the web