The Oakland County Child Killer

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#16694 Aug 11, 2013
• BOYCOTT • BOYCOTT•
I LOATHE LES THE ONLINE LEPER AND WILL NOT DISCUSS HIM OR LISTEN TO HIS ENDLESS LOOP OF LIES.

Oops.
TruthDude

United States

#16695 Aug 11, 2013
Reasoning wrote:
<quoted text>
I BOYCOTT LES AND WILL NOT MENTION HIM OR RESPOND TO HIM FROM THIS POINT FORWARD.
Have they ever showed pictures of what these guys (Sloan/Gunnels) looked like in the 70s or did I miss it?

I BOYCOTT LES AND WILL NOT MENTION HIM OR RESPOND TO HIM FROM THIS POINT FORWARD

Reasoning,

Great point. I remember seeing younger pics of Sloan in the time frame of reference to these crimes, but not of James Gunnels.

TRUTHDUDE

Location hidden

#16696 Aug 11, 2013
Helen Dagner wrote:
We all know that Sloan borrowed out his vehicles-however one must take into consideration that the one hair they are talking about was found in the car Sloan drove to work as a Mechanic in Farmington Hills-he would have been in and out of a lot of cars and could have picked that hair up from anyone of them and then it got in his car by his transfer-
Oh no, don't say that....do we know the mechanic shop he worked for?

Location hidden

#16697 Aug 11, 2013
• BOYCOTT • BOYCOTT•
I LOATHE LES THE ONLINE LEPER AND WILL NOT DISCUSS HIM OR LISTEN TO HIS ENDLESS LOOP OF LIES.

Oops again....

Location hidden

#16701 Aug 11, 2013
Helen Dagner wrote:
<quoted text>Lol-that deserves more than a marking-very funny stuff there-
Thank you. But I can only take credit for part of it. It's the appropriate dunce cap, I think.

Location hidden

#16703 Aug 11, 2013
Helen Dagner wrote:
<quoted text>I don't think they are giving out the Exact name-and one reason is because of his connection to a living guy that has a connection to that garage --who was a Repo guy and guess what he posts on this forum!! I say suck his blood and find out if it is a DNA match-
Well who is he? He would definitely know the name of the garage.

Location hidden

#16704 Aug 11, 2013
Helen Dagner wrote:
<quoted text>You know this is a really good Idea-That's how Terri got the emails out of him-and she made it to the Big Time on ch 4-
It's a good idea as long as I don't go on TV. I can't speak for anyone else. I'm hoping STC is good with a wrench in case home repair does come into play.

Location hidden

#16706 Aug 11, 2013
• BOYCOTT • BOYCOTT•
modern mystic

Caro, MI

#16707 Aug 11, 2013
John 16:13
When the Spirit of truth comes, he will guide you into all the truth, for he will not speak on his own authority, but whatever he hears he will speak, and he will declare to you the things that are to come.

John 1:1-51
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was in the beginning with God. All things were made through him, and without him was not any thing made that was made. In him was life, and the life was the light of men. The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it....

If people die with unfinished business to care for, do they become ghosts and haunt the places and people they knew in life? It’s in the Bible, Psalm 146:4, ESV. "When his breath departs, he returns to the earth; on that very day his plans perish.”

Location hidden

#16708 Aug 11, 2013
• BOYCOTT • BOYCOTT•

Maybe we should start a list of what we know about each of them, no matter how small the detail, Background, relatives, education, friends and associates, hobbies, interests, etc.

Location hidden

#16709 Aug 11, 2013
Helen Dagner wrote:
<quoted text> Let me look in my Crystal Ball--As the fog clears-it says- CWW
Thank you, Lady Helen. Are those his initials? Or do you know his name?

Location hidden

#16710 Aug 11, 2013
• BOYCOTT • BOYCOTT•

How does repo connect with a garage - the tow trucks, storage?
modern mystic

Caro, MI

#16712 Aug 11, 2013
Blog manners? Helen the convicted Felon can't even get my name right...The dunce either calls me Phil, Erwin, or some other nonsense name...Speaking of nonsense, why are we back on the bush Cherade? I guess no posts will be deleted if I still link him and green as being involved...Anyhow, back to the regular lies and misinformation...GOOD IDEA,lets ask these culprits again...Maybe now they will admit to what they never admitted before, IE not even with a lighter sentence...Yet you fools keep on doing all you can to hinder a search of the premises where many kids met their unfortunate demise, and our timelessly waiting for the day they can ascend from this seemingly never ending cycle of residual energy...TRUST...

As Leslie Rule says in Ghosts Among Us, "Murder seems to be the ultimate ghost maker." Let's have a look at some tales from around the country about both victims and murderers who seem still to be hanging around.

http://www.trutv.com/library/crime/notorious_...

Location hidden

#16716 Aug 11, 2013
Helen Dagner wrote:
<quoted text>I don't think they are giving out the Exact name-and one reason is because of his connection to a living guy that has a connection to that garage --who was a Repo guy and guess what he posts on this forum!! I say suck his blood and find out if it is a DNA match-
Do we have a variation of the shop name, anything?

Location hidden

#16718 Aug 11, 2013
Helen Dagner wrote:
<quoted text>Here is a few other of his screen names-aka-Pembrook-Grayfield-R oger That-Pighead-Cww,Derby and several other names that have significant meaning to the killing area in Oakland County-He also belong to one of the churches that the Kings had belong to and at the same time-and claim to be a friend of John McKinney at the time of his murder and there is other stuff too.....
Eh. That's weird. So maybe he wouldn't share the name of the shop or anything else about the shop employees, is that it?

Location hidden

#16720 Aug 11, 2013
Helen Dagner wrote:
<quoted text>I will look the shop up later and the Repo name,right now -i have to look my site posts over for tonight's late postings...sorry it is a hard thing keeping up a site-but someone has to do it-lol
That's understandable. It can wait.

• BOYCOTT • BOYCOTT•
STC

Bloomfield Hills, MI

#16721 Aug 11, 2013
Wat about mckkineys wifes name and his kids names ?
buschs nephews names ?
of course charles busch is the only living brother?

Also they say pedophilia is learned behavior .
Do you think H Lee an his wife molested and sexually abused their kids ?
and this also contributed to them being so lenient
with their sons serial molestations and so willing
to forgive it and cover it up at all costs ?
modern mystic

Caro, MI

#16723 Aug 11, 2013
Helen Dagner wrote:
<quoted text>Oh please Jack- you said-"Yet you fools keep on doing all you can to hinder a search of the premises" We are all good -but not that damn good-there isn't one of us who could get permission from your x-to dig up that ground--Use a little creativity-call the FBI and tell them you just got a call from someone on their death bed -that said Jimmy is bury next to that BIKE!!!
Pardon my french for calling you a DUNCE...This is the most intelligent thing you've ever stated, even though your sentence structure, spelling and grammer are off, you're right on one fact...The FBI would never open up a search on these premises UNLESS hoffa was supposedly buried within the vicinity...Although prior knowledge of this home being linked to the OCCK would ultimately refute and make them renegotiate why a search shouldn't be allowed...IE damned if I do, damned If I dont...Good thing the victims families are all about finding an answer, and they sure as heck know to stay clear of the LIARS on this site...TRUST...
modern mystic

Caro, MI

#16724 Aug 11, 2013
STC wrote:
Wat about mckkineys wifes name and his kids names ?
buschs nephews names ?
of course charles busch is the only living brother?
Also they say pedophilia is learned behavior .
Do you think H Lee an his wife molested and sexually abused their kids ?
and this also contributed to them being so lenient
with their sons serial molestations and so willing
to forgive it and cover it up at all costs ?
So quick to turn the other cheek and go back to your inclusion to cause mass confusion...Time for my intrusion and another round of quesitons...
What about Michele Anglin Pattyn Blanchard Plumb being listed as living at %$# Gardendale in the early 70s...

What about Robert Anglin being sentenced to life in prison for a crime he didn't commit? maybe a REAL COP should question him?

What about BOB? Helen claims he's alive and well but we know that's not true...He spent almost ten years investigating these crimes only to disappear and never chime in again? IE DEATHBED!!!

What about Helens Former Suspect Charles Blanchard, the corrupt grandfather of Michele Anglin Pattyn Blanchard Plumb? dont you think Cynthia Coon, Patricia Spencer, Pamela Hobley, Kimberly King, Dean Peters, or countless others victims families wonder if they might be the ones buried at Blanchards former home in ferndale?
What about Sloan? maybe question Him if he was connected To Charles OCCK Blanchard...
What about James Vincent Gunnels...Someone should question him if he's connected to Charles Blanchard and the masonic cult responsible for up to 60 murders...

NO WONDER WHY CATHERINE BROAD LOATHES STC MR. FBI guy...He's gomer pile incapable of making any headway in these and many other of the crimes that link to the OCCK...Proof positive you fools are only out to cause mass confusion and never heal these open contusions...This horse and pony show is nothing more than a pig and swine convention...back to your devilish ways, I know full well jah will have the last say and it's his word...TRUST
STC

Bloomfield Hills, MI

#16725 Aug 11, 2013
modern mystic wrote:
<quoted text>
So quick to turn the other cheek and go back to your inclusion to cause mass confusion...Time for my intrusion and another round of quesitons...
What about Michele Anglin Pattyn Blanchard Plumb being listed as living at %$# Gardendale in the early 70s...
What about Robert Anglin being sentenced to life in prison for a crime he didn't commit? maybe a REAL COP should question him?
What about BOB? Helen claims he's alive and well but we know that's not true...He spent almost ten years investigating these crimes only to disappear and never chime in again? IE DEATHBED!!!
What about Helens Former Suspect Charles Blanchard, the corrupt grandfather of Michele Anglin Pattyn Blanchard Plumb? dont you think Cynthia Coon, Patricia Spencer, Pamela Hobley, Kimberly King, Dean Peters, or countless others victims families wonder if they might be the ones buried at Blanchards former home in ferndale?
What about Sloan? maybe question Him if he was connected To Charles OCCK Blanchard...
What about James Vincent Gunnels...Someone should question him if he's connected to Charles Blanchard and the masonic cult responsible for up to 60 murders...
NO WONDER WHY CATHERINE BROAD LOATHES STC MR. FBI guy...He's gomer pile incapable of making any headway in these and many other of the crimes that link to the OCCK...Proof positive you fools are only out to cause mass confusion and never heal these open contusions...This horse and pony show is nothing more than a pig and swine convention...back to your devilish ways, I know full well jah will have the last say and it's his word...TRUST
Catherine likes me . She told people she thinks I'm a " cutie " .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

JonBenet Ramsey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
20th anniversary: JonBenet Ramsey case 5 hr stoned luck aka ... 29
jameson re simons (Jan '08) 7 hr CowboysRule 48
InTouch and Enquirer this week 8 hr CowboysRule 11
News Suspect once investigated in JonBenet Ramsey mu... 8 hr CowboysRule 1
News Clooney's restraining order 8 hr Here is what I 21
News Twenty Times the JonBenet Ramsey Murder Has Bee... 10 hr stoned luck aka ... 8
News Globe: JonBenet Crime Scene Breakthrough (Aug '11) 10 hr Soaring Eagle 33
More from around the web