The Oakland County Child Killer
Brass Tacks

Chicago, IL

#16623 Aug 10, 2013
Les-
Anyone reading here will see a pattern.

Les asks for a polygraph to prove he is not lying about his OCCK claims.
Les adds more and more to his claim to prove his story.
Les is offered a poly.
Les agrees.
Les then wants to control the poly.
Les throws up roadblocks to avoid it.

Rinse, repeat.

All you have to do is pick the polygrapher of your choice. You haven't. You want another question in the mix. Patrick offers a SECOND poly for that issue. All you have to do is pick a polygrapher. You haven't.

It is hard for anyone reading this mess to not walk away with the belief that you are lying and doing anything you can to back pedal out of the gift you have been begging for and have been offered. I'm not sure what kind of man this makes you, but I was hoping it would prove to others that you are on the up and up. I can't say you are.

I don't know about anyone else here but if you do not pick a polygrapher by Monday morning and get this in motion, I have to believe you are lying. I further suggest that ANYONE ELSE READING HERE OR INTERACTING HERE BOYCOTT LES if he doesn't come through. Stop feeding him.

I also suggest that if you are posting here, to include the following at the top of your posts:
I BOYCOTT LES AND WILL NOT MENTION HIM OR RESPOND TO HIM FROM THIS POINT FORWARD

That is all. Move along, nothing to see here.

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#16624 Aug 10, 2013
So I finally got to speak with Denise Powell and it turns out she has no idea who Les Martin is!

Location hidden

#16625 Aug 10, 2013
Ursula- wrote:
So I finally got to speak with Denise Powell and it turns out she has no idea who Les Martin is!
I BOYCOTT LES AND WILL NOT MENTION HIM OR RESPOND TO HIM FROM THIS POINT FORWARD
Brass Tacks

Chicago, IL

#16626 Aug 10, 2013
TruthDude wrote:
<quoted text>
Les,
In point of clarification, just the other day you said you were 95% it was Jane Alan, and 100% sure about another victim (Tim King). Are you then now saying the only way you could be sure it was Jane Alan to be 100% is for investigators to verify one thing for you ?
Les - you have til Monday morning. Now - isn't this exactly what BOB wanted too?
Les

Warren, MI

#16627 Aug 10, 2013
I want to join. I've never been in a boycott.
I just read about Osama Bin Laden's replacement.
I have a good idea who Helen's replacement will be.
Les

Warren, MI

#16628 Aug 10, 2013
Ursula- wrote:
Interesting That means OMG My whole story is a fake. Sorry to waste your time Truth Dude.
Brass Tacks

Chicago, IL

#16629 Aug 10, 2013
Les wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting That means OMG My whole story is a fake. Sorry to waste your time Truth Dude.
Is this an admission or a joke?

Since: Mar 07

Detroit, MI

#16630 Aug 10, 2013
Les wrote:
I want to join. I've never been in a boycott.
I just read about Osama Bin Laden's replacement.
I have a good idea who Helen's replacement will be.
You want to be in a BOYs COTT. I`ve heard that about YOU. LMAO

Location hidden

#16631 Aug 10, 2013
Les wrote:
<quoted text>
Well a detective does hear lots of stories on the job, Les. Apparently yours didn't make an impression, that's all.
TruthDude

United States

#16632 Aug 10, 2013
Les wrote:
Understand Truth Dude. I feel I have no legal issues with Jane Allen because of the time table things happened. However, the Kings and possibly other victim's relatives will hang me by my nuts.
I don't know what protections I have and I can't afford an attorney.
Les,

I have known the King family since I was Eleven years old, and that is forty two years now. Tim King was my neighbor almost directly across the street, and his brothers and sister my friends, and Tim King was my friend,and all of them my families friends. I can assure you that they have no wish to do anything accept learn the truth about what happened to their son / brother. If you have something REAL to offer they would be very very grateful. They are not out to hang anyone at all unless that person was the kidnapper, molestor, torturer, or murderer of their son / brother. You are either somebody who has nothing to do with this case and sick, or someone who knows something as a witness who can help, or would have been a very young co-perpetrator at the time with older influences around you, and not the leader of the pack. I can't think of any other possibilities off the top of my head, but given how long you have danced with this on the blog here the packaging of it all leans heavily in one direction.

I do not speak as any designated representative for the families, but have contact with some of them quite commonly. In late June I attempted to meet you while I was in Birmingham, but you could not or would not make the time. In our phone call you asked to meet Mr. King and if I could arrange it. I chose to rather place the burden on you to put in writing (short and to the point) what it was you wanted to have me forward to him, but you never did Les. On this board, and elsewhere, the packaging you have placed on what information you claim to know has given you less than credibility now, and it is seen as damaged. You were offered what you asked for at my expense and with a professional I don't know and out of my control. Even so, you don't know a gift when you have it before you. I could not in good conscience introduce you to the King family given this track record.

In all the above, I too am arriving at the position that on this blog anyone of good conscience might begin a boycott of you, and not respond to any of your writings as an UNTOUCHABLE person who has actually done harm to this case vs. ACTUALLY helping it. Therefore, I too, as of Monday morning will ascribe to:

I BOYCOTT LES AND WILL NOT MENTION HIM OR RESPOND TO HIM FROM THIS POINT FORWARD (each person cut and paste and place at the top of each new entry)

You have kind of earned it, and have descended to the untouchable class as in India, and will be a social ineffective in the gutter. This unless you fulfill what you asked for and have been granted. Nobody should take you seriously otherwise and rather dismiss you as demented.

Location hidden

#16633 Aug 10, 2013
TruthDude wrote:
<quoted text>
In all the above, I too am arriving at the position that on this blog anyone of good conscience might begin a boycott of you, and not respond to any of your writings as an UNTOUCHABLE person who has actually done harm to this case vs. ACTUALLY helping it. Therefore, I too, as of Monday morning will ascribe to:
I BOYCOTT LES AND WILL NOT MENTION HIM OR RESPOND TO HIM FROM THIS POINT FORWARD (each person cut and paste and place at the top of each new entry)
You have kind of earned it, and have descended to the untouchable class as in India, and will be a social ineffective in the gutter. This unless you fulfill what you asked for and have been granted. Nobody should take you seriously otherwise and rather dismiss you as demented.
I guess it's a good thing the world is your playground, Les. I'm extremely disappointed in you.
Les

Warren, MI

#16634 Aug 10, 2013
TruthDude wrote:
<quoted text>
Les,
I have known the King family since I was Eleven years old, and that is forty two years now. Tim King was my neighbor almost directly across the street, and his brothers and sister my friends, and Tim King was my friend,and all of them my families friends. I can assure you that they have no wish to do anything accept learn the truth about what happened to their son / brother. If you have something REAL to offer they would be very very grateful. They are not out to hang anyone at all unless that person was the kidnapper, molestor, torturer, or murderer of their son / brother. You are either somebody who has nothing to do with this case and sick, or someone who knows something as a witness who can help, or would have been a very young co-perpetrator at the time with older influences around you, and not the leader of the pack. I can't think of any other possibilities off the top of my head, but given how long you have danced with this on the blog here the packaging of it all leans heavily in one direction.
I do not speak as any designated representative for the families, but have contact with some of them quite commonly. In late June I attempted to meet you while I was in Birmingham, but you could not or would not make the time. In our phone call you asked to meet Mr. King and if I could arrange it. I chose to rather place the burden on you to put in writing (short and to the point) what it was you wanted to have me forward to him, but you never did Les. On this board, and elsewhere, the packaging you have placed on what information you claim to know has given you less than credibility now, and it is seen as damaged. You were offered what you asked for at my expense and with a professional I don't know and out of my control. Even so, you don't know a gift when you have it before you. I could not in good conscience introduce you to the King family given this track record.
Truth Dude No offense but I am going wait a few days before I read this post. I have had my heart ripped out too many times from people that say they want to help but keep shoving it up my ass.
Brass Tacks

Chicago, IL

#16635 Aug 10, 2013
Times a tickin'
Les

Warren, MI

#16636 Aug 10, 2013
Ursula because of your refusal to get "all" the information you requested from a messenger it can only lead to one conclusion. You didn't care about the information itself. You cared about doing great harm to my well being. You had your last chance to show me that you were not trying destroy my claims. Now I say this kindly as I can say this "You can all f*ck off and die".
Brittnies lilys

Edinburg, TX

#16637 Aug 10, 2013
Aw don't be mad": I love you!sexy!

Location hidden

#16638 Aug 10, 2013
Les wrote:
Ursula because of your refusal to get "all" the information you requested from a messenger it can only lead to one conclusion. You didn't care about the information itself. You cared about doing great harm to my well being. You had your last chance to show me that you were not trying destroy my claims. Now I say this kindly as I can say this "You can all f*ck off and die".
I told you at the outset if I was going to help it would have to be done my way. Rather than email a simple document as requested, you felt the need to insert your own preconditions involving a personal meeting or using a messenger. You repeated the same pattern with TruthDude. Les, I appreciate the fact you're getting all the mileage you can from my last-ditch attempt to help, so if it makes you feel better to blame me for extinguishing your claims (when that was clearly your doing), go ahead and knock yourself out. Looks like for you like Topix has truly been the gift that keeps on giving: there's never a shortage of people to blame for your complete and total irrelevance.
Lilly

Denver, CO

#16639 Aug 10, 2013
I can not believe anyone is still talking to this creep. Everyone coaxing and begging him to take a poly, really? To what end. He has nothing of value to offer. But he is relishing the attention. From his own words and posts, he is a liar a cheat, a criminal, a rapist, a molester and that is just his first year of bull-sh*t.

Thanks Truth Dude...
STC

Bloomfield Hills, MI

#16640 Aug 10, 2013
the man who committed 3000 + felonies in his adult life . He had sex with madonna and eminem . Broke bread with Jimmy Hoffa and Dave Bing . Can't believe I have to Boycott such a media superstar .

C Blanchard 86d 60 humans

Caro, MI

#16641 Aug 10, 2013
I BOYCOTT LES, STC, Helen the Felon and all others here to spread lies and misinformation...TRUST

http://www.ussearch.com/consumer/people-searc ...
Jah like Debbie Jarvis stated when I mentioned Charles Blanchard is linked to living in my former abode, "I heard this cover up went all the way to the governers mansion!!!" pffft...Do a search on James Johnston Blanchard at any public records site and realize the power these feds have...Dude only shows up as linked to his former wife Paula and his new wife since 1989...Yet somehow his son isn't even listed as kin...DELETIN' PAPER TRAILS YO!!! Aaron Harland and His Daugter O.G. Harland better stay out of harms way for finding truth and demanding justice...TRUST...

The Political Graveyard: Jaycees, politicians, Michigan
Member, Freemasons; Jaycees. Died in ... Relatives: Son of James Robert Blanchard and Rosalie Johnston Blanchard; married 1966 to Paula Parker ( divorced); ...
politicalgraveyard.com
James Johnston Blanchard (b. 1942) also known as James J. Blanchard; Jim Blanchard of Pleasant Ridge, Oakland County, Mich.; Beverly Hills, Oakland County, Mich. Born in Detroit, Wayne County, Mich., August 8, 1942. Democrat. Lawyer; U.S. Representative from Michigan 18th District, 1975-83; Governor of Michigan, 1983-90; defeated, 1990, 2002; delegate to Democratic National Convention from Michigan, 1984, 1996, 2000, 2004, 2008; speaker, 1984; chair, Platform Committee, chair, 1988; member, Arrangements Committee, 1988; member, Platform Committee, 2008; U.S. Ambassador to Canada, 1993-96. Unitarian. Member, American Bar Association; Jaycees; Delta Tau Delta. Still living as of 2013.
Relatives: Son of James Robert Blanchard and Rosalie Johnston Blanchard; married 1966 to Paula Parker (divorced); married, September 2, 1989, to Janet Eifert Fox (1956?-).

Cross-reference: Conrad L. Mallett, Jr.

See also congressional biography Govtrack.us page National Governors Association biography Wikipedia article U.S. State Dept career summary NNDB dossier Internet Movie Database profile

politicalgraveyard.com/geo/MI/jaycees.html

http://politicalgraveyard.com/bio/majors-mall...

Mallett, Conrad L., Jr.(b. 1953) of Detroit, Wayne County, Mich.; West Bloomfield, Oakland County, Mich. Born in Detroit, Wayne County, Mich., November 12, 1953. Democrat. Lawyer; executive assistant to Mayor Coleman A. Young of Detroit; director of legislative affairs for Gov. James J. Blanchard; justice of Michigan state supreme court, 1990-99; appointed 1990; resigned 1999; chief justice of Michigan state supreme court, 1997-99. African ancestry. Member, NAACP; American Bar Association; Freemasons. Still living as of 2013. See also NNDB dossier

Since: Mar 07

Detroit, MI

#16642 Aug 10, 2013
STC wrote:
the man who committed 3000 + felonies in his adult life . He had sex with madonna and eminem . Broke bread with Jimmy Hoffa and Dave Bing . Can't believe I have to Boycott such a media superstar .
STC. I`m going to post something. I`d appreciate your opinion on this. Thanks.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

JonBenet Ramsey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Are you watching closely? 2 hr Non-state Actor 40
John Andrew Ramsey Said What?? (Nov '16) 3 hr Non-state Actor 237
News Boulder, Colo., police regain lead role in JonB... (Feb '09) 6 hr Tex-Ankini 1,660
News Amanda's anger: 'Whole world knew who I had sex... 6 hr Tex-Ankini 6
change the name to MOONJACK & FRANKIE'S FORUM (Aug '11) 6 hr Tex-Ankini 8
News Honey Boo Boo's diet now a serious study by uni... (Oct '12) 6 hr Tex-Ankini 7
News Experts reveal it takes five months to lose the... 6 hr Tex-Ankini 5
More from around the web