BLahhhhBlahhhBla hhh

Monroe, MI

#16476 Aug 6, 2013
LES, dON'T BACK OUT OF THIS, IT'S IN THE BEST INTEREST OF YOU, THE FAMILIES AND TO SHUT UP ALL THE PEOPLE WHO HAVE DISREGARDED YOU AND SLANDERED YOU IN THIS PUBLIC FORUM
sick of les

Holland, MI

#16477 Aug 6, 2013
Was that car a brown sedan ? If so it will answer a lot of questions I have .
TruthDude

Los Angeles, CA

#16478 Aug 6, 2013
Les,

In a David Letterman-esque type Top Ten list; Give me ten things you claim you can pass a polygraph test on in regard to this case (Witnessing, Doing, Saw Evidence of). Make then twenty five word or less statements. We will refine it from there. Put it down here plain and simple, and we will get you that test about those lowest common denominators of what you can add to solving this case.

"Les' Top Ten" Things I CAN pass a polygraph on:

TruthDude
Kevin

Eastpointe, MI

#16479 Aug 6, 2013
As usual, it's the losers in life who have nothing to do but post on here every night after 1AM. Get a friggin life and stop trying to spin your own tale about the OCCK murders.Noone believes your BS
Les

Warren, MI

#16480 Aug 7, 2013
sick of les wrote:
Was that car a brown sedan ? If so it will answer a lot of questions I have .
Flat Top you are (thanks Kat) a very funny guy. Ha Ha.
Leslie Charles Martin

Warren, MI

#16481 Aug 7, 2013
"Les' Top Ten" Things I CAN pass a polygraph on:
1.That I saw photographic proof of all of the OCCK victims in the family cabin.
2.That Punky hastily painted his Ford sedan from green to white.
3. That the car was painted under duress in poor weather.
4. That Punky requested a price for a paint job on the blue Gremlin.
5.That Punky told me the priest punched his time card to allow him trips up north.
6. That Punky told me he was a killer and enjoyed it.
7. That Punky kept a shot gun in his trunk year round.
8. That Punky thought I squealed on him that he was the OCCK.
9. Punky thought the police would arrest him at any minute for being the OCCK.
10. That Punky drove a blue Gremlin with a white hockey stick stripe.
11. That Punky lied to me about who owned the blue Gremlin.
12. That the (pedophile) priest at Punky's funeral stressed that Punky loved children.
13. Punky never showed interest in his own nieces and nephews.
14. That a can of banned cancer causing soap was inches from the bath tub at the cabin.
15. That it was indicated to me that Buster was the matching breed and colors to hairs found on victims.
16. That a detective on the case told me that he agreed the evidence against Punky was astronomical.
17. That I was interrogated multiple times by MSP.
18. That I received a GJS.
19. I testified at the Oakland County Court House.
20. Punky was a finger nail freak.
21. I saw the blue Gremlin parked all by itself in the Ascension Church parking lot several times.
22. Punky had a twisted view of sex and stressed virginity was important to him.
23. Punky was talking about children when he flipped out and had to be detained by four police officers.
24. Punky was arrested by the Troy Police for walking only in his briefs late at night near a drop off.
25. Punky refused to let his friends enter the cabin during Jane Allenís disappearance.
Leslie Charles Martin

Warren, MI

#16482 Aug 7, 2013
26. Punky mentioned that gassing someone with car exhaust in the garage would be easy.
27. There was something Punky asked me not to disclose until after his mother passed away.
28. That every story I have ever posted is true.
29. That Punky attempted to rape his sister.
30. That Punky neatly wrapped everything in his trailer in toilet tissue.
31. Punky beat me with his fists but was shocked and respectful at how well I could take a punch.
32. The story about me finding a naked picture of Jane Allen in Punky's pocket is 100% true.
33. Punky had an awesome natural athletic build.
34. Punky matched a well publicized police sketch of the OCCK.
35 Punky worked as a janitor for Ascension Church.
36. Punky was a handsome man. No one a child would fear.
37. That Punky's best friend matched another popular police sketch.
38. There is something about the photographic proof that makes me cry.
39. Detective Gray held a news conference after searching the Smentowski property and reported that it was an excellent tip.
40. There was a blackmail note found that indicated someone knew.
41. Punky had help committing suicide.
42. I saw tears from a detective during my testimony.
43. I believe the truth about the case is being suppressed.
44. I was told by a high public figure at the Oakland County that all information about the OCCK was going to be retracted to stop all the armchair detectives.
45. I buried a note with Buster.
46. I once looked in the trunk of Punky's car and got the heeby geebies that he had transported dead bodies in it.
47. Punky guarded his house with a rifle because he said he felt he would be captured.
48. Punky once told me he may have to shoot through the (closed ) window when he thought he was going to be captured.
49. I have committed over 3000 felonies in my adult life.
50. That the most disgusting person I know posts on this forum.
Leslie Charles Martin

Warren, MI

#16483 Aug 7, 2013
51. Punky changed his looks several times and dramatically.

52. Punky buzzed off all of his hair despite loving his hair and knew short hair exposed his deformed head.

53. Punky told me a story about being snowed in at the cabin which was in the same time frame that a victim was gone 19 days.

54. Punky told me a story about four snowmobilers that pulled his car to the main road.

55. The story is a perfect explaination of how his trailer hitch was bent off to one side.

56. Even thought it is not public knowledge I can tell you based on Punky's story which direction the hitch was bent.

57. Punky's favorite food was fried chicken and mayonaise sandwiches.

Bedtime.
CWW

United States

#16484 Aug 7, 2013
Leslie Charles Martin wrote:
51. Punky changed his looks several times and dramatically.
52. Punky buzzed off all of his hair despite loving his hair and knew short hair exposed his deformed head.
53. Punky told me a story about being snowed in at the cabin which was in the same time frame that a victim was gone 19 days.
54. Punky told me a story about four snowmobilers that pulled his car to the main road.
55. The story is a perfect explaination of how his trailer hitch was bent off to one side.
56. Even thought it is not public knowledge I can tell you based on Punky's story which direction the hitch was bent.
57. Punky's favorite food was fried chicken and mayonaise sandwiches.
Bedtime.
Brilliant, Interesting, and I Agree. The last three posts are the best you have ever put up. Keep at it.
Gazelda

Warren, MI

#16487 Aug 7, 2013
Leslie Charles Martin wrote:

50. That the most disgusting person I know posts on this forum.
Gee Les the curiosity is killing me. Who is this?

Also Les, please stop holding back and tell us everything.
Les

Warren, MI

#16488 Aug 7, 2013
58. Punky once shot a tiny fawn because "it annoyed him".

59. My ex in-laws that are posting were never asked by me to post nor did I have any contact with any of them after my divorce.

60. I do post under fake names for satirical and joking purposes. But some of these people that Helen claims is me, I have no clue who they are.

61. I crack jokes so people don't get tired of reading the dribble and copy and paste posts from a poster desperate to shut down all of her challengers. Reminds me of the Chinese government that tries to control every word coming out and in to their country.

62. Helen and Dan's posts always offend and embarrass me even if I am not the focus of their attacks. Even if they are complimenting me. I am not always offended by Helen's cronies.

63. It sickens me that a poster here constantly uses a simple minded reward and attack system to program everyone around her.

64. The letter that Helen and Lilly concocted in an attempt to down me was 100% baseless. None of those things mentioned "turn me on".

65. Anyone trying to stop me is trying to stop the victim's families from learning the truth.

66. The incident with Tony Jack really happened.

67. I really am engaged to JR DuValls daughter.

68. I really did date Kathy Coomer.

69. I really did date Tom Knights wife.

70. I really am friends with Tiny Biggars killer's brother.

71. I played a bit part in solving her murder.

72. The OCCK's sister is married to the best friend of the Redford Babysitter Killer. The birds of a feather quote don't fit here.

73. I have three statements that would cause Butch to drive over and do great bodily harm to me or maybe death.

To be continued..........
Les

Warren, MI

#16489 Aug 7, 2013
74. I really am very close friends with Dawn Scott. I knew her and Kim since they were 6.

75. I dated Brett Favre's cousin but so did my brother.

76. I had intimate contact with Jessica Hahn and she approached me and picked me out of a crowd. Jackie destroyed or hid a picture of Jessica and I together in a nude comprimising situation. The picture was hid in my dresser.

77. I walked into the Piston's locker room and met Dave Bing while he was in his jock strap. Mr. Bing gave me a basketball and autographed it.

78. I watched Night of the Living Dead with Madonna clutching my right arm. I met her at a McDonalds in Pontiac.

79. I have dined with Judge Greg Mathis and had a great converstion with him. I picked up the tab.

80. I also dined with John Deloreon and his attorney.

81. I was went to a fuction that Henry Ford II was the guest of honor. He ordered the photographers to remove me from any pictures that showed us in the same picture.

82. I play poker with Bill Lambeer occassionly.

83. Jackie destroyed or hid an extremely important note that indicated who the OCCK was. Gray was really pissed at me for letting her get her hands on the original and copies. I don't blame him.

84. I had many close calls in which it had the appearance that my life was spared by a long shot assistance of a greater power. I can only believe God wants me to live to bring an end to this nightmare.

85. I once told the guy next to me at a bar on trivia pursuit that the answer to the next question would be Walter Payton. The question was "who is the NFL legend nicknamed Sweetness"?
Not a setup. True story.

86. On one question for $175 grand finale prize I tried to get my hand down out of embarrassment because I realized I misunderstood the question. I pulled my hand down and said "oh" but held back on the "sh*t"
The MC announced "that is the correct answer".

87. I am a happy person with an exciting life. People seek me out to be their friend. I turn many people away. Not a joke statement.
Les

Warren, MI

#16490 Aug 7, 2013
88. I don't smoke, drink or do drugs. I am high on the air that I breath. I always tell people I am on crack. If they kicked every drug user out of my trailer park it would look like a ghost town.

This is fun. Please everybody don't hate because I know who the OCCK is. Just hate me for the way I handled the situation.
Les

Warren, MI

#16491 Aug 7, 2013
CWW wrote:
<quoted text>
Brilliant, Interesting, and I Agree. The last three posts are the best you have ever put up. Keep at it.
Now you know how I feel about these team building tactics.
No I won't break you off a piece of that Kit Kat bar.
(maybe if you ask her yourself).
Les

Warren, MI

#16492 Aug 7, 2013
Helen Dagner wrote:
Lol -now where is your evident s-this above stuff is garbage by anyone's imagination,there is absolutely NO proof of any involvement in the Occk cases,by either you or punky,you have drag this out all of these years to offer this ?? I think your best defense is to name the Investigators that allowed you to believe your own BS.Taking a polygraph on this information that you have presented is laughable at best-You did not see a Photo of anyone of these Occk children or Jane Allen and for you to taunt the families and the posters with the Idea that you did with NOT one lick of proof is absolutely unforgivable- You will be going down on this-your Jig is up--and for the posters that egged you on,knowing full well that your information is absolutely created in your own mind-well there is no hope for them either-You made contact with some family members and attorneys and promised them things -you could not produce-you asked family members to present you to the news media-and they couldn't even get the news media to bite-that is what it has been all about-I went through hundreds of posts and emails from you-and in most you even asked me-if I could get you in the news-oh your going to get some media coverage but I don't think your going to like it-when it comes-
DIG FASTER DIG HARDER You can't keep a lid on this thing much longer.
BLahhhhBlahhhBla hhh

Monroe, MI

#16493 Aug 7, 2013
Keep going Les, maybe Helen's head will explode!
You've added more on topic discussion to this case than she has in a year.
BLahhhhBlahhhBla hhh

Monroe, MI

#16494 Aug 7, 2013
Helen if you don't agree with what he's saying then simply disagree, your opinion of him and your constant need to "destroy him with your childish insults" is interfering with anything credible you have to say. Honestly you haven't "done" anything to solve this case either---no on on this board has solved this case---so get off your high horse and quit acting like you are the queen of this case and everyone runs to you as the expert...your suspect is enjoying life FREE because let's face it....he didn't do it otherwise he'd be behind bars.
QUit slinging sh^t and act like an adult...this forum was actually civil for a night while you slept for once...nugh said...you posts will be ignored hopefully by the majority of the people on here from this point on
sick of les

United States

#16495 Aug 7, 2013
Ok cofusedbyles please as a fellow family member relax and let the truth come out 1 way or the other. Think back to growing up why ways there always such tension between Dorthy and Les, Show me 1 reason why you have the feelings you do for Les, Yes he said a lot of stuff on this forum about people very close to us that I don't agree with. A lot of the stuff that happened between him and Jackie we Weren't around to witness. As I have told other family members if what he says is true and what happened at the cabin happened I will not hold 1 ounce of bad feelings towards him, but if its not true then we will discuss it later. Its not about our family its about the kids and their familys, we can't be judged for something someone else has done and for stuff we had no control of. By knowing stuff others have told me please hold back on any other outbreaks till the truth comes out. I knew a few of the people who he claims are a witness, don't think you ever meet them since the only time we meet them was during hunting season and they lived upnorth, most of them lived in Warren and moved up there, or message me on Fb and ill give you my number. Yes I'm upset with 10 years of dragging the Smentowski name through the dirt on here, but it doesn't change how he was 20 years ago.
Les

Warren, MI

#16496 Aug 7, 2013
Flat Top, Leave to a family member of the accused to show some common sense and dignity.

It is so noble of you to put the victim's families ahead of your own. I am not that noble. But I did protect our families for a long time.

Let this process see it's way through and the truth will surface. Either way. The results will be helpful. For me it's lose lose.
Les

Warren, MI

#16499 Aug 7, 2013
Dang it Truth Dude. Look what you went and done.
Started a good dialoge. Believe me Truth Dude I tried this before to post step by step information but Helen and Reasoning are good at what they do. They created so much chaos that my message could not possibly be deciphered. Just a couple of days ago Helen was remarking that my ship was sinking. What planet is she on? What forum was she reading? I feel like we finally broke the ice. And I am convinced you would not put your money where your mouth is if your not going to seek the truth and nothing but the truth. Someone emailed me today and asked "why isn't Helen attacking Truth Dude"?

I said believe me she is lighting up the phone lines trying to stop this thing.

Another request to the public. Find us some funds for a private detective. A guy that graduated last in his class can solve this case.

Can someone contact a college that can attach probabilities to each factor? Trust me my 11 billion to one is a very low estimate.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

JonBenet Ramsey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What I believe is close to what happened 16 hr undrtheradar 39
Karr's Christmas Message 18 hr Legal__Eagle 42
Chief Kolar's AMA on Reddit 18 hr Legal__Eagle 183
Random thought about the Stines Sun Steve Eller 75
SBTC--Victory Sun realTopaz 29
ICU2 's Child Trafficking Sun ICU2 165
John Ramsey Role Sat Legal__Eagle 60
More from around the web