Les Humbled by Dan

Warren, MI

#16278 Aug 4, 2013
DETROIT wrote:
<quoted text>You really are stooped aren`t you Les. You`re explaining to me that Tuesday is the day before mass and that there`s a Tuesday Sunday pattern WHEN IN FACT THE KIDS WERE ABDCUTED ON WEDNESDAYS AND SUNDAYS NOT TUESDAYS AND SUNDAYS NUMNUTZ!!!!!!!!!! lmao AT HOW MUCH YOU DON`T KNOW ABOUT THE MURDERS AND HOW FAR YOU`LL GO TO PROVE SOMETHING THAT ISN`T EVEN TRUE.
Couldn`t keep your trap shut could you Les!!!
Dan you way over reacted to my mistake but that's understandable with your delicate mental condition. The children were taken on mass days. I was thinking in terms of logistics of a janitor that worked for a Catholic Church.
STC

Birmingham, MI

#16279 Aug 4, 2013
Dan now that you revealed that Gary also killed Chris Busch ( LMFAO ), I have a theory that will blow the lid off the whole thing . What if Gary killed Gary . Must be so . Your Gary killed Les' Gary . Thats some freaky shizt Yo !!!!!!!

Why doesn't Gary kill john hastings and Arch Sloan . He's already killed half of america , I just don't understand how Gary can walk around knowing hastings and sloan are breathing fresh air .

Thoughts / Feelings ?

Since: Jul 13

Asheville, NC

#16280 Aug 4, 2013
Les Humbled by Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like you won't be able to handle the truth.
Why would I share anything under hostile circumstances?
So I can get skinned alive?
. You are sick and twisted! If you dont know why we are hostile, you've lost your mind! Gary was sick we know that but I sure the f*ck know he did not do these horrific killings. The truth? I can handle it. The truth is you are f*cking nuts!
Les

Warren, MI

#16281 Aug 4, 2013
confusedbyles wrote:
<quoted text>. You are sick and twisted! If you dont know why we are hostile, you've lost your mind! Gary was sick we know that but I sure the f*ck know he did not do these horrific killings. The truth? I can handle it. The truth is you are f*cking nuts!
I was really hoping you could at least be civil until after I showed you what I have. Research the information and let it sink in before you make blatant accusations. Your reaction is nothing less than I ever expected.
Much Less

Warren, MI

#16282 Aug 4, 2013
Based on history there is a person on this site that contacts new posters and tries their best to brainwash them. This person sends out copies of posts but does not show the whole message. These messages are out of context without the whole message. This person is an extreme mental case but holds it together long enough to convince the target victims that she is somewhat sane. You will get snake bit if you share private information with this person. This person contacts police departments, relatives and anyone else that this person can manipulate. This person has been successful at landing their enemies in jail and getting them fired from there jobs. This person is extremely desperate to stop the families from learning the truth because it uncovers years of deception which would bring great embarrassment to this person.
Reasoning

Sterling Heights, MI

#16283 Aug 4, 2013
Much Less wrote:
This person is extremely desperate to stop the families from learning the truth because it uncovers years of deception which would bring great embarrassment to this person.
Les wrote:
At least the posts about me scr*wing dogs, underage girls and my own children will be removed.
Only a complete mentally ill retard cannot see what they have done to themselves but still blame others ...
Les

Warren, MI

#16284 Aug 4, 2013
Flat Top. I am still waiting for an email. I am not walking into your shop. You knowing me better than your nieces I appreciate your support even though this information has your family in turmoil. I can show you more proof of my claims than any other person that I have ever discussed my information with. Problem is every one of these people has a vested interest convincing the world that my claims are false. Once I have gained the trust I need I will share all. And thank you for wishing me well on my upcoming poly. Your family needs to know the truth as much as the victim's families.
Les

Warren, MI

#16285 Aug 4, 2013
Reasoning wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Only a complete mentally ill retard cannot see what they have done to themselves but still blame others ...
Reasoning If I explained everything to you that in itself will prevent the families from learning the truth. No one is milking this cow for free. If I don't get what I want neither does anyone else.
soMANYliesSTstST URERING

Midland, MI

#16289 Aug 4, 2013
http://deathnotices.michigan.com/view-single....

So Charles R Blanchard liked fishing and golfing...The Au Sable river is nationally known as one of the great trout fishing destinations in the midwest...Plus its where his namesake helped build the first MASONIC LODGE in michigan, and right around the corner from Pamela Hobley and Patricia Spencer's dissappearance...STOP WITH THE LIES>>>tell the children the truth!!!!

http://www.crimezzz.net/serialkillers/D/DETRO...

Holy SchNIKEees!!! I'm guessing this is one of the many reasons the FEDS covering Charles Blanchard's pig butt are doing all they can to hinder truth and justice...Bob was right in claiming there could be up to 60 different victims, as he probably figured this out long ago...Many cops and detectives have said It's weird these killings stopped...Looks like they continued but with a whole new game plan, yet the same route of Death, IE STRANGULATION...the Cop that Killed many was a sergeant in the second precinct, and it looks like he made several joyrides down woodward on his way home to Eight mile and Ferndale...hmmm rather suspect considering the Cynthia Coon, Cynthia Cadieux angle at the beginning of child abductions and murders and ending with Tim King and Kimberly King in 1979...Yet in the fall of 79 and all of 1980 there were up to 18 deaths of women in Detroit...Rather telling is two back to back murders with the same last name of Frazier and these poor victims meeting the exact same unfortunate demise...IE a cop with access to names and records...

Donald Bailey was only SUPPOSEDLY linked to 4 of these victims??? What about the Rest??? I am passing gods test you TRUCKERS!!!!
Les

Warren, MI

#16290 Aug 4, 2013
I tried this with several people. I get what I want and they get what they want. A step by step process. For example I gave Ursula info that I never shared before. She posted that she saw my GJS. Hence You are all dead wrong. Giving up all my information at once takes away all my cards. Then the truth will never surface. Why would I want to tell someone something that puts me in jail without at least giving the families some sense of closure?
Ursula let her disgust for me interfere with following through on this process.
did I jah Stutter

Midland, MI

#16291 Aug 4, 2013
Oops, I meant Charles Washington Blanchard.
Anyhow I've got to run and hide from the feds after me for discovering this was much more than Bush and Green as murdering peds...what an illusion only sent to cause mass confusion..
Oh, another thing showing I'm right is the fact Helen said I was soon getting rounded up for another lobotomy and STC Mr Fbi guy comes and proves her point, as well as mine, which is he's one of the many feds protecting jahs truth...pffft
Yet the sicko les can post ten years of Bull schtick and never get rounded up or BANNED like pill fickleson and mc 900 ft jesus...Just yesterday les made two or more threats of violence, yet here I am on the run for finding the truth.....so messed up...TRUST
you cant mess with the power of our creator, you'll soon see....not a threat, just a promise of divine intervention sent from the heavens above...
Reasoning

Sterling Heights, MI

#16292 Aug 4, 2013
Les wrote:
Hopefully her intellect doesn't get in the way of you either.
Les

Warren, MI

#16293 Aug 4, 2013
did I jah Stutter wrote:
Just yesterday les made two or more threats of violence, yet here I am on the run for finding the truth.....so messed up...TRUST
Meet me in the parking lot. I will clean your clock.
Reasoning

Sterling Heights, MI

#16294 Aug 4, 2013
did I jah Stutter wrote:
Yet the sicko les can post ten years of Bull schtick and never get rounded up or BANNED like pill fickleson and mc 900 ft jesus...Just yesterday les made two or more threats of violence, yet here I am on the run for finding the truth.....so messed up...TRUST
Maybe if guys would have worked together, you would have approached the gates of jah together.
STC

Birmingham, MI

#16295 Aug 4, 2013
Les wrote:
<quoted text>
Meet me in the parking lot. I will clean your clock.
Can you clean my clock too . Its dirty and dusty and in need of restoration . Grandfather clock circa 1910 . Is it pro bono or do I need to pay for your cleaning services ??
Reasoning

Sterling Heights, MI

#16296 Aug 4, 2013
Les wrote:
I tried this with several people. I get what I want and they get what they want. A step by step process. For example I gave Ursula info that I never shared before. She posted that she saw my GJS. Hence You are all dead wrong. Giving up all my information at once takes away all my cards. Then the truth will never surface. Why would I want to tell someone something that puts me in jail without at least giving the families some sense of closure?
I thought Ursula was going to be the liaison between all parties. As soon as you type or open your trap, it throws off anyone from taking this serious. Are you going to give Ursula the job or are you going to blow it before it even gets started, like the last 100 times? If you are even .01 % serious about this, get yourself a website.
Les

Warren, MI

#16297 Aug 4, 2013
STC wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you clean my clock too . Its dirty and dusty and in need of restoration . Grandfather clock circa 1910 . Is it pro bono or do I need to pay for your cleaning services ??
I don't do pendulums. I sub contract those.
Les

Warren, MI

#16298 Aug 4, 2013
Reasoning wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought Ursula was going to be the liaison between all parties. As soon as you type or open your trap, it throws off anyone from taking this serious. Are you going to give Ursula the job or are you going to blow it before it even gets started, like the last 100 times? If you are even .01 % serious about this, get yourself a website.
You can 100% kiss my d*ck you ignorant destroyer of good dialoge.

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#16300 Aug 4, 2013
Just to update, Les underwent Step 1 this morning with no problem and is currently working on Step 2. There seems to be a bit of a hold-up here, as Les feels that answering two of my questions would be illegal. I do suppose that if the powers that be wanted to push it, it could be viewed that way, but at the very most would only constitute a misdemeanor. So, for now the question is, how far is Les willing do go to help shed light on the OCCK investigation for the families? We all witnessesd the choice Patrick made when he came upon a similar crossroads...how much greater the pressure this must be for Les, who says he was not proud of having done things to cover up the truth,

Will keep everyone apprised of further developments.
Les

Warren, MI

#16301 Aug 4, 2013
I would like a point to be made here. My in-laws are great people. Especially Butch. Now put yourself in my shoes. My family and my career being my number one priority. My desire to protect my in-laws was significant. Now I am going to drop a little bomb. A significant player in all this asked me to wait until after Dorothy's death to come forward. She's still here. I hated disclosing this.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

JonBenet Ramsey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ICU2 's Child Trafficking 16 min ICU2 10
Fleet and Priscilla White on Peter Boyles show ... 2 hr candy 7
JonBenet Investigation (Nov '11) 4 hr JBI 1,626
The case against JMK 8 hr Legal__Eagle 2
"Mr Ramsey Listen Carefully!" New book released... 11 hr Legal__Eagle 20
YES this DNA could have been transferred (Jul '08) 12 hr Bakatari 379
Good riddance Paula Woodward (Apr '09) 20 hr robert 22
More from around the web