The Oakland County Child Killer
No Pardon fo PIG stench

Inkster, MI

#16098 Jul 31, 2013

Haha
Pill & O.G.
Ok then! everybody, listen up!

Pill
I'm goin to ascend, who's comin' with me?

O.G.
Somebody, please help him!
*giggle*
i think the worlds gone crazy!

There's no mountain i can't climb
There's no POWER too high,
No mental plane that i can't learn how to fly
What do i gotta do to get through to you, I’m toying wit you
There ain't nothing i can't take this redemption to
*O.G. Makes ANGEL Sound*
My Truckin' brain is brawn, with brass balls
I cut lies off, i got 'em stifled and locked in a glass house
Inside of a hall, with my framed spirit photo
A list with every FEDS name on my Radar
I'm out with the truth, HELEN been lying her ass off
All this time, the victims families been dealing with this crap HOSS married to a cop n Boss

Dr Dre:
Tell the Truth MarshalS

PILL
Tell laura's ex husband to back off
Before god brings his reign and sends the feds on a blast off
And launch them into hell for repercussions, and that's all
*O.G. Makes Explosion Sound*
Blow every trucking lie, EXPECT blanchard exposed from the pig TROTH
Jah wont stop, we gonna knock the LIES off
*Knockin
O.G. tell 'em baby

O.G.
My dad's SOLVED it

Pill.
There's really nothin' else to expose, feds soon have to explain it

O.G.
I think the worlds gone crazy!

Pill..
A little help from Olivia Grace would, should tell them maybe

O.G.

Pill
Theres no LIE you could spin to to save it, or drugs to rearrange and change me

O.G.

Pill
There's Jah on earth that can save me, for my baby

O.G.

Verse 2:
It's because my mother always lied to me
Pill Impersinates His Mom*
Rnrnrnrnrnrrrr, n lies n goddamit, you little truth telling trucker
If you aint got no lies to say then don't say nothin'

Truck that schtick rich witch, you a mother that lies
Chew on a wick, and wish I was a minion for second
I'd rather put out a mother truckin gospel record
I'd rather be homeless on da street then sing da wrong song
Soon da FEDS lies will be glued to THEIR faces with a bull-shit on their nose
Feds quit bringin mO lies, quit giving me mO ammo
Can't you see why i'm so mean? if y'all TOLD THE TRUTH, this wouldn't be my ammo
I wouldn't have to go eenie meenie minie mo
Catch one of the four Pig Truckers by his toe, man i know they can't hide no more
Am i the only truckin one who knows their GORE???

O.G.
Dad

My songs can make you cry, take you by surprise
And at the same time, make you dry your eyes with the same rhyme
So what you're seeing is a genius at work
Which to me isn't work, so it's easy to misinterpret it at first,
Cuz when i speak, it's tongue in cheek
I'd gank my truckin teeth before id ever bite my tongue
I'd slice my gums, get struck by truckin lightning twice at once
And die and come back as Robert Nesta Marleys Son
And walk around the rest of my life as #1
Always kissed and hugged with love, all da time cause I WON
Like LBP as soon as “for the love of MONEY” comes on
More pain inside o' my brain, in the eyes of many little girls STUCK IN A DIFFERENT ASTRAL PLANE
Aimed at QUANTICO, covering the truth on many victims graves,
Screaming at the sky, the clouds gather as LIFE MATTERS more than JADE
Da FBI, DOJ, and NSA just stop the madness and end the sadness
Parents are pissed, as many kids have been lost within I've now exposed your sins ur getting shipped to the pen...
Nine millimeter strapped pigs patrolling, spreading lies and never consoling you pig truckers hurt dads n mothers
I’m gonna shame you, for not letting O.G. see me through this awful weather…

Crazy

O.G.
*laughs*
NOT FUNNY FEDS COVERING PEDS

THIS TRUTH OF THIS STORY IS CRAZY>>>TRUST
sick of les

Laingsburg, MI

#16099 Jul 31, 2013
Yes he was black and white and always walked around snorting. Just so people know I do know my breeds of dog, I've been doing bully breed rescues for over 15 years, and deal with over 500 dogs a year, between vetting them temper testing them and adopting them out. Uncle les you call it splitting hairs I was only trying to answer a direct question with the best of my knowledge of what kind of dog Punky owned.
No Pardon fo PIG stench

Inkster, MI

#16100 Jul 31, 2013
What are you wack jobs even talking about? A dog that supposedly doesn't link!!! Since your so sick of les then quit posting this nonsence on here. Go back and realize every time Pill Fickleson mentions a dog Helen and Seasoning for the pig roast always come and shout "The dog DNA doesn't matter"...Yet here you knuckleheads keep posting REDUNK misinformation hindering and hiding the truth...Stop the madness, Les and his story are just a pawn for this case...You nutjobs can't even type an eligible sentence, much less get your point across...TRUST
GOD IS GREAT

Inkster, MI

#16104 Jul 31, 2013
Helen Dagner wrote:
Where is the Moderator on this site ? Who wants to read what this Dumb A$$ has to say-I will be glad when the men in white coats get this guy and lock him up so he can get mental health treatment...(I understand that is in the works)-He knows absolutely nothing about these cases,is an absolute embarrassment to the memory of these dead children and to this entire investigation and to everyone who post on this forum!!!
As I said before, you might be able to silence the messenger, but you cant defeat the cause...So pathetic they want to reel me in for speaking the truth...PUBLIC RECORD...IF they come and dumb me down for finding an answer for these awful crimes, expect my family to file another law suit(as one is already in the works)
Why are you so afraid Helen? What skeletons are you hiding in your closet? It's obvious you don't want the feds to grant a search of my former home. Proof Positive your afraid of the outcome as it will show how much effort you've put into spreading lies and misinformation, best part is Its ALL PUBLIC RECORD...oh time will tell, you think your going to heaven but you'll soon be in living hell...TRUST...not a threat, jah a promise of divine intervention...TRUST in JESUS about to Bust the Beast continually being a burden...JAH LIVES!!!
GOD IS GREAT

Inkster, MI

#16105 Jul 31, 2013
Helen Dagner wrote:
Where is the Moderator on this site ? Who wants to read what this Dumb A$$ has to say-I will be glad when the men in white coats get this guy and lock him up so he can get mental health treatment...(I understand that is in the works)-He knows absolutely nothing about these cases,is an absolute embarrassment to the memory of these dead children and to this entire investigation and to everyone who post on this forum!!!
hmmm...Catherine Broad, Debbie Jarvis, Michael Stebbins, the list goes on and on...soo sad and pathetic you guys keep les posting dabble and dribble yet I get your granny panties in a bunch for solving these crimes...where is the moderator? poor helen. her game is moot and her made up story hindering jahs truth is about to get booted into the atmosphere. Maybe you should have thought about the victims families emotions as you strung them along for decades...You've got quite a few shady connections and It's obvious your covering for some large entity...TRUST
Reasoning

Sterling Heights, MI

#16106 Aug 1, 2013
Helen Dagner wrote:
<quoted text> This is the post I ment to post that to (No Pardon fo PIG stench Redford, MI aka Pill Fickleson
Why bother? Les will make posts praising himself. This one will make posts praising his jah (Bob Marley religion). Neither of them will have anything of value or anything new to say and just keep recycling their stuff. Of course they all have this case solved and there well be plenty more loony weirdos to come to follow them. This OCCK case and this Topix seems to draw them like flies to shit. A loony magnet. Why bother with any of this?
Reasoning

Sterling Heights, MI

#16107 Aug 1, 2013
No Pardon fo PIG stench wrote:
WYet here you knuckleheads keep posting REDUNK misinformation hindering and hiding the truth...
Of course you have all the answers. That is why you post here so much. Les has ALL the answers as well. Dan has ALL the answers. Terri had ALL the answers.
Reasoning

Sterling Heights, MI

#16108 Aug 1, 2013
sick of les wrote:
Uncle les you call it splitting hairs I was only trying to answer a direct question with the best of my knowledge of what kind of dog Punky owned.
That is the whole point. Les has been shoveling this story down people's throats with variations for over ten years now. Never once through any of that did he name the dog type. The very fact that he will avoid that type of detail but have details of his sex life and how much he like to cheat on Jackie and all the other shit in his writings. It's a sign of someone that is mentally ill and at the same time avoiding details knowing the fact he will be proven wrong. It's all a game to him. Lead people on and make him the center of attention. The most important person to this OCCK case as he has stated. Even goes as far as having these imaginary people that come here and support him and anxiously wait for his posts. Media, LE, FBI, etc. etc.
Reasoning

Sterling Heights, MI

#16109 Aug 1, 2013
GOD IS GREAT wrote:
<quoted text>
hmmm...Catherine Broad, Debbie Jarvis, Michael Stebbins, the list goes on and on...
SO these people you list are in full support of your claims and back up your story?
Les

United States

#16110 Aug 1, 2013
flat top I only have one bed memory of you. that is of you throwing a double ringer over top of my double ringer. so let's keep it respectful and change your screen name
Les

United States

#16111 Aug 1, 2013
flat top the incident when you were in diapers don't count as a bad memory. Bit you did stink up the joint
Les

United States

#16112 Aug 1, 2013
Reasoning wrote:
<quoted text>
No surprisingly my brain is still fully intact. However, I feel sorry for you though. I hear for the doctors to surgically remove the bullshit they would have to ampub2btate over half of your body. That sounds way too risky. Why don't you just apologize to everyone here and go on with life? Give your family a big hug as times are precious for everyone. I hope you enjoy your get together if and when it happens. Keep in mind that the OCCK families never will have that opportunity.
am I the only one that sees the irony in this post?
STC

Bloomfield Hills, MI

#16113 Aug 1, 2013
Reasoning wrote:
<quoted text>
SO these people you list are in full support of your claims and back up your story?
He is too retarded to give a straight answer . Its easy for you or me to say " yes those people back up my claims 100% " , and put an end to speculation . But for a retard like pill , who has been forcibly placed in a mental hospital , had a chemical lobotomy and is a user of MDMA and other drugs thats too difficult a task . Much easier to just repeat " jaa , trust , pfft ,derrr " , copy and paste song lyrics and youtube videos and mention the phrase " PUBLIC RECORDS ". But don't worry , Helen is right and soon we won't be hearing from pill for a stretch.
clearing the illusions

Inkster, MI

#16115 Aug 1, 2013
oops...here we go again...Jah will provide his answer, if the feds dope me down again they can expect another lawsuit on top of the others in the works...TRUST...

http://www.crimezzz.net/serialkillers/D/DETRO...

Holy SchNIKEees!!! I'm guessing this is one of the many reasons the FEDS covering Charles Blanchard's pig butt are doing all they can to hinder truth and justice...Bob was right in claiming there could be up to 60 different victims, as he probably figured this out long ago...Many cops and detectives have said It's weird these killings stopped...Looks like they continued but with a whole new game plan, yet the same route of Death, IE STRANGULATION...the Cop that Killed many was a sergeant in the second precinct, and it looks like he made several joyrides down woodward on his way home to Eight mile and Ferndale...hmmm rather suspect considering the Cynthia Coon, Cynthia Cadieux angle at the beginning of child abductions and murders and ending with Tim King and Kimberly King in 1979...Yet in the fall of 79 and all of 1980 there were up to 18 deaths of women in Detroit...Rather telling is two back to back murders with the same last name of Frazier and these poor victims meeting the exact same unfortunate demise...IE a cop with access to names and records...
Reasoning

Utica, MI

#16116 Aug 1, 2013
clearing the illusions wrote:
Rather telling is two back to back murders with the same last name of Frazier and these poor victims meeting the exact same unfortunate demise...IE a cop with access to names and records...
I feel a Dan cross word puzzle piece coming on any minute.
Reasoning

Utica, MI

#16117 Aug 1, 2013
STC wrote:
<quoted text>
But for a retard like pill , who has been forcibly placed in a mental hospital , had a chemical lobotomy and is a user of MDMA and other drugs thats too difficult a task .
Is there anyway we can get Les to join him for the next lobotomy?
Cops 86d much innocence

Inkster, MI

#16118 Aug 1, 2013
So Sean Callahan of the Oakland county of FBI is making threats of sending me to the loony bin and illegally and unjustfully DUPING AND DOPING my brain AGAIN....It didn't work the first time last march 29th 2012. How is this LEGAL??? It isn't....I haven't made any threats to myself or ANYONE for that matter.....I figured out why they DUPED and DOPED me in 2012. Becaused Former Detroit Cop Charles Blanchcard lived in that haunted realm where BODIES ARE BURIED....Michele Anglin Blanchrard Pattyn Plumb is shown as living at 514 Gardendale in the the 70's....Her father is Robert Anglin and he was set up for the murder of cynthia Cadieux, the murder her Grandfather Charles Blanchard did. Since Charles Blanchard was a suspect long ago and cleared many more murders happened...this is one of many reasons our government officials refuse to grant a search of my former abode....

So Kristine Mihelich is said to have a burn mark on her cheek...Add this sad fact that the two FRAZIER victims both were found in same position and they both were absentee parents in trouble with the law...Add that to cynthia, cynthia at the beginning and King, King at the SUPPOSED end of the OCCK and we have a COP that strangled many....Here is Bobs last attempt at bringing this CULPRIT in for up to 60 murders...

Since: Mar 07

Detroit, MI

#16119 Aug 1, 2013
Reasoning wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course you have all the answers. That is why you post here so much. Les has ALL the answers as well. Dan has ALL the answers. Terri had ALL the answers.
Yes, I have a few answers. Did pedophiles kidnap the OCCK kids? Obviously not since each OCCK victim was abducted or dumped ON/ OR ONE DAY AWAY FROM A MAJOR HOLIDAY. PEDOPHILES DON`T CARE WHAT DAY IT IS, THEY JUST WANT THE KID. NEW YEARS JAN 1, Mihelich grabbed Jan 2, CHRISTMAS DEC 25 Jill Robinson body dumped Dec 26,1976 (As was Jonbenet Ramsey body hidden to be found 12-26-96), Tim King was abducted on 3-16-77 St. Patricks Day, Stebbins was abducted 3-15-76 ONE DAY FROM BOTH VALENTINES DAY AND PRESIDENTS DAY
Reasoning

Utica, MI

#16121 Aug 1, 2013
DETROIT wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, I have a few answers. Did pedophiles kidnap the OCCK kids? Obviously not since each OCCK victim was abducted or dumped ON/ OR ONE DAY AWAY FROM A MAJOR HOLIDAY. PEDOPHILES DON`T CARE WHAT DAY IT IS, THEY JUST WANT THE KID. NEW YEARS JAN 1, Mihelich grabbed Jan 2, CHRISTMAS DEC 25 Jill Robinson body dumped Dec 26,1976 (As was Jonbenet Ramsey body hidden to be found 12-26-96), Tim King was abducted on 3-16-77 St. Patricks Day, Stebbins was abducted 3-15-76 ONE DAY FROM BOTH VALENTINES DAY AND PRESIDENTS DAY
Tell us more Dan. Start preaching to the choir.

Since: Mar 07

Detroit, MI

#16122 Aug 1, 2013
Reasoning wrote:
<quoted text>
Why then are all 4 OCCK victims abducted or dumped ON/OR ONE DAY AWAY FROM A MAJOR HOLIDAY? My suspect Gary began killing in 1972 with the murder on Donna Serra. Gary`s hero the ZODIAC KILLER had ceased killing in 1970. ZODIAC killed 1 victim on a Holiday, the 4th of July and 3 more victims ONE DAY AWAY FROM A MAJOR HOLIDAY. Exact same MO as the Oakland County Child Killings, ONE ON A HOLIDAY AND 3 OCCURED ONE DAY AWAY FROM A MAJOR HOLIDAY. Someone who called the Jim Dunbar show claimed to be the ZODIAC KILLER and the call was traced to OAKLAND CALIFORNIA. Likewise all 4 OCCK children were abducted in Oakland County.

One victim attended school at PATTONGILL. Gary often frequented my brothers house on PATTON and dumped one victim on GILL road

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

JonBenet Ramsey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Patsy vs Burke 5 hr Ruby 69
Evidence against Patsy Ramsey (Jun '07) 5 hr candy 287
JonBenet Investigation 7 hr Jolamom 38
Jonbenet... 8 hr stoned luck aka ... 67
Haunting evidence 14 hr Robbie0716 70
Why lie? 14 hr Jolamom 19
Stop 14 hr Ruby 55
More from around the web