Les

United States

#16072 Jul 30, 2013
ashley wrote:
Excuse me. Quit giving flat top info when I am the one who asked to know. I just want some damn answers.
Hey Hon My laptop is in the shop. when they fix it I will be able to communicate with you much better.
ashley

New Baltimore, MI

#16073 Jul 30, 2013
Helen, I don't know if you could email me but I'm trying to figure out who 'DETROIT' is. I have been reading this damn forum for days and days now! I obviously can not be of any help since this happened waaaayyy before my time but I just can't stop reading and trying tolearn. Ugh, thanks.
sick of les

United States

#16074 Jul 30, 2013
Uncle Les I heard the house was searched but never heard of the property being searched, Uncle jim has said a few things in the past year about this situation and he's came out of nowhere when he brought it up. I think things must be starting to weigh on him also. I would rather meet with you in person and not over any electronic devices. Set a meeting up with Ashley and I will come along also. I don't like putting dirty laundry out on the computer were you never know who's hands it can end up in.
Reasoning

Sterling Heights, MI

#16076 Jul 30, 2013
sick of les wrote:
Set a meeting up with Ashley and I will come along also. I don't like putting dirty laundry out on the computer were you never know who's hands it can end up in.
This is a very good suggestion as you probbably saw that Les never holds back on anything with his private life on here. I sincerely wish you the best on your get together and hope that you can get to the truth on whatever that truth may be.
Les

United States

#16077 Jul 30, 2013
ashley wrote:
Excuse me. Quit giving flat top info when I am the one who asked to know. I just want some damn answers.
Flat Top is your uncle. If your Grandpa don't buy into a group discussion it will hinder how much I can share.
Reasoning

Sterling Heights, MI

#16078 Jul 30, 2013
Les wrote:
<quoted text>
Flat Top is your uncle. If your Grandpa don't buy into a group discussion it will hinder how much I can share.
Here come old flattop he come grooving up slowly He got juju eyeball he one holy roller He got hair down to his knee ...
P L U R

Middletown, RI

#16079 Jul 30, 2013
Reasoning wrote:
<quoted text>
Cathy, I have no idea if you read here anymore but you just open the door wide open for every crazy nut theory to come along for the OCCK. Make note that this poster has used Debrah Jarvis name quite frequent on here like she is endorsing his wild theories alhtough she is not. Since he thinks they supplement the crazy Bob's theories so well he feels he can get away with this. By you putting his letter up on your blog recently you just open the opportunities all the more as he will now use you as well for endorsement. Regardless if you truly believe and support these crazy theories or not, you are now put right in the middle of it.
Pffft...You'd think Helens right hand man would know if Cathy still reads this blog, and now it's obvious she has no connection to her...Anyhow, Cathy put that on her blog to force the issue that the Feds keep ignoring...She made AARON HARLAND and 514 Gardendale public record, as the victims families dont want me to end up dead like BOB...Anyone that's ever gotten too close to the truth has been muffled or completely silenced...I've been sending out mass emails to media and detectives, and none of them want to open up how deep this mass deception goes...We are left with no other choice than to hope this draws enough attention to bring on a search warrant so these buried victims can finally be set free!!!
TRUST...Cynthia Coon, Kimberly King, and only god knows whom else are still trapped inside this other dimension, and I thank Jah for bringing on this soon coming day of redemption...TRUST...

I will get my kid back, and she'll one day regain her lost and tortured soul...TRUST...

ashley

New Baltimore, MI

#16080 Jul 30, 2013
I know who he is. I'm telling you now grandpa will not be joining us. So now it's an excuse to not give up certain info. I don't think we will ever know the TRUTH. This should not be a fight, you should be more than willing to spill your guts if you have the kind of info you speak of. Why hide it now when it is all in the open. Some people would rather not know or show any involvment if that is going to limit what you have to say what is the point? There are some of us who do want to know but is if fair if you only tell us certain stuff.
Les

United States

#16081 Jul 30, 2013
Helen Dagner wrote:
<quoted text> Detroit is -Dan he has a couple of other screen names on here,but it is easy to tell -if you keep in mind that his is the Gary Killer theory.and he always breaks down the names of victims-all the way a cross the USA and he knows all of their names-and locations-hope this helps
Helen thank you for being respectful to the in laws. I just hope the usual snakebite don't happen this time
Les

United States

#16082 Jul 30, 2013
Reasoning wrote:
<quoted text>
Here come old flattop he come grooving up slowly He got juju eyeball he one holy roller He got hair down to his knee ...
ignorance at its best
sick of les

United States

#16084 Jul 30, 2013
Uncle les I can 100 percent guarantee that he will not take part with this discussion at this time. We have discussed this issue with him and let's just say your better off to yell bingo at a bingo hall when you don't have it then bring up the past. He's answered questions that we have had but isn't coming out with anything unless we ask specific questions and then he answered them questions for us, but refuses to listen to anything else. And out of 1 million percent respect for him we are leaving it at that, and will not even bring up the possability of him meeting you with us at this time. So by what I see with you writing there is only so much you can say is like what I've been reading on the forum. Sorry but when your ready to meet let us know, till then continue with everyone else, you should still have the number to reach us at the shop. Take care. Uncle Les and hope the full truth comes out for everyone.
P L U R

Detroit, MI

#16085 Jul 30, 2013
My Peaceful Blessing O.G. still lives in this haunted and SPIRITUAL realm, so nothing better happen to her or my poor animals...You can’t burn this story to the ground, and If the feds do their will mos def be more than a 100 million dollar lawsuit!!! TRUST...My daughter is the only lucky one in this unjust and heartless tragedy, as I'll soon get my lil angel back and slowly heal her wounded and fragile soul...Go ahead and say I'm crazy but Jah knows I'm nothing of the sort...I'd be crazy to give up on what I know in my heart and soul as the truth...TRUST...One day soon the world is gonna have to wake up and realize there is another realm of existence right along with us, as the forces of good and evil are everywhere. If you have a weak soul or Aura these forces can run amuck in your psyche and behaviors…Furthermore, knowledge is everywhere just like the air we breathe and surrounds us all…Every passing day the world will slowly realize we have receptors in our ever increasing brain capacity that can tune in to other forms of existence, whether it be from the distant past or the not so near future…TRUST…
Aaron the Aquarian has copied and pasted to prove my point…
The Age of Aquarius is causing greater turmoil, to make room for the new values of love, brotherhood, unity and integrity. Everything with Piscean values is being exposed and taken down. This includes governments, corporations, individuals, and even personal relationships. Many call this a disaster, as the world appears to be falling apart, but is it?
The Aquarian Age points to the direction of our own evolution in consciousness. We are each being asked to make a choice. We can cling to the old outdated values or adopt the new evolving ones. Our happiness and peace depends on our choice. The change will take place whether we like it or not.

TRUST in JAH, as his love and faith is about to BUST and bring JUSTICE....

I want to thank Jah for my dream machine, as visions are from god and his knowledge is reigning down from above from here to eternity...TRUST

Reasoning

Sterling Heights, MI

#16086 Jul 31, 2013
Les wrote:
<quoted text>
Les I have to ask out of curiosity. Did Grandpa approve all the posts you made here and elsewhere in the last ten years or so? I sure hope so for this grandfather clause to be accurate, otherwise you're feeding a line of shit here. Seems to be everywhere one turns their head, they can smell bullshit with this story of yours. If you covered things here that were not allowed to be discussed with Grandpa it technically puts a damper on things. Did Grandpa supervise the Grand Jury Testimony as well?
Les

United States

#16087 Jul 31, 2013
Reasoning wrote:
<quoted text>
Les I have to ask out of curiosity. Did Grandpa approve all the posts you made here and elsewhere in the last ten years or so? I sure hope so for this grandfather clause to be accurate, otherwise you're feeding a line of shit here. Seems to be everywhere one turns their head, they can smell bullshit with this story of yours. If you covered things here that were not allowed to be discussed with Grandpa it technically puts a damper on things. Did Grandpa supervise the Grand Jury Testimony as well?
did they remove some of your brain during surgery?

Since: Jul 13

Asheville, NC

#16089 Jul 31, 2013
Okay... This is crazy Les. I know you very well from the time I was little. Why are you now coming forward after all these years?

Asheville, NC

#16090 Jul 31, 2013
Les you also need to understand this is bringing alot of hurt and confusion to the family. I can understand why some people dont want to bring this all to a surface but some of us want the answers for closure.
Les

United States

#16091 Jul 31, 2013
confusedbyles wrote:
Les you also need to understand this is bringing alot of hurt and confusion to the family. I can understand why some people dont want to bring this all to a surface but some of us want the answers for closure.
this all has to be uh discussed in person in private
Les

United States

#16092 Jul 31, 2013
let's see here my boat is sinking because a 4-year-old witness disagrees with me on what type of dog Buster is. that is the epitome of grasping at straws.

Asheville, NC

#16093 Jul 31, 2013
Family members want to meet up with you...
sick of les

Eaton Rapids, MI

#16094 Jul 31, 2013
Les I stated what dog was garys other family member will vouch for it, they can tell you the story just like I typed it on here. I also talked to other family members that remember the white dog. Buster which is grandmas dog is a different dog. But as I read in other posts you called it Garys dog. Buster your talking about is the black dog with the crooked front teeth, and yes I 100 percent confirmed it today with someone that can vouch for both dogs. Grandmas dogs name was 100 percent named Buster and he was a bulldog. By you calling it Buster garys dog I went with it being his name because. I knew of the family owning a dog named Buster and I knew 100 percent about the Huskey. Not till I talked to other family members today who was around the dogs a lot more then me, was I actually informed the Buster was actually Grandmas dog and what exact breed it was. Blame me if you want but by you wording it as you have been and me only knowing Gary to own 1 dog . I apoligize for the miss understanding and again when you want to talk we will, rather it be tomorrow or 20 years from now because ,I still have questions that we need answers 2!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

JonBenet Ramsey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Note-odd detail? 16 min Team Note 1,649
Why You Should Consider John Ramsey Guilty of S... (Jun '08) 5 hr Legal__Eagle 349
Chief James Kolar on the JonBenet Ramsey case, ... (Aug '13) 9 hr Just Wondering 289
Phone Records (Apr '14) 9 hr Just Wondering 19
Linguistic analysis of the JonBenet Ramsey rans... 9 hr Just Wondering 123
Wine cellar door...many questions Thu Rangette 25
How were they supposed to get the money on Chri... Thu Rangette 3

JonBenet Ramsey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE