GhostBuster

Middletown, RI

#16043 Jul 29, 2013
Yikes...Now It's time to expose another fake trucker sending out lies and misinformation...How many detectives is this lady associated with??? I'm just thinking out loud, but jah has certainly come back with a vengence and every passing day this whole mess of an investigation gets fishier and fishier...Still reeks to high heaven of hogwash, as its all a bunch of B.S. sent out to confuse and stifle jahs truth from reaching the light...TRUST...

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/jonbenet-rams...

http://www.indianz.com/boardx/topic.asp...
GhostBuster

Middletown, RI

#16044 Jul 29, 2013
It seems Helen makes threats to everyone, and I'm guessing she followed through on more than a few of em...Good thing I'm smarter than Bob and the government he worked for, as putting my name and former address in the hands of Paul Hughes and the victims families has mos def ensured my safety...Once again STC, everything Jah is helping me uncover has been sent to national and local media outlets...As I've stated many times, you might be able to silence the messenger, but you can't defeat the cause...TRUST

Since: Mar 07

Detroit, MI

#16047 Jul 29, 2013
Reasoning wrote:
<quoted text>
So do you remember anyone dating Gary's sister? Probably a goofy looking kid with real strange habits and annoying to talk to. I have a pictured a very nerdy type.
Gary was already grown when I met him and his sister already was married living in another state when she accused him of being the OCCK child killer. Gary is by no means ugly, muscular and has blue eyes.
Reasoning

Sterling Heights, MI

#16048 Jul 29, 2013
ashley wrote:
Helen,
I just finished watching your videos on you tube. Also seen reasonings witness one. Thanks for a little bit of background since I can't seem to get any other info. I am trying to get to the bottom one day. Who knows if that will ever really happen. I only have one question and I want to know if my uncle Gary was murdered or if it was in fact suicide. Apparently someone knows the truth.
Thanks
With this post I will put all my attacks to Les aside for the time being. I wish you the best on trying to find the truth. It has to be shocking to find the writings that Les has made through the years and the realization of this whole story telling. I hope it's understandable why there were many posters and most of them are not here anymore that were very offended by him. Thanks for being so open and direct on this.

Since: Mar 07

Detroit, MI

#16049 Jul 29, 2013
Reasoning wrote:
<quoted text>
So do you remember anyone dating Gary's sister? Probably a goofy looking kid with real strange habits and annoying to talk to. I have a pictured a very nerdy type.
Or are you saying Gary`s sister was dating a nerdy looking guy???
GhostBuster

Detroit, MI

#16050 Jul 29, 2013
Helen Dagner wrote:
<quoted text>Lol-Erwin aka Phil and 30 other screen names-have you ever had and original thought? As all you have done on this forum is recycle other peoples,I give you a lot of leeway because I feel your in morning over the court taking away your parental right,but the fact is,your going to need to suck that up and start acting like a human being...ya think?
What thoughts have I used other than Jahs truths??? NONE...Darn right I'm in moUrning over the Feds protecting the Killer Cop taking away my parental rights...Add this to the fact they sent me straight to the funny farm and illegaly doped me with a chemical lobotomy and I have every right to be upset...I found a way for the truth to reach the light in a calm and rational matter, as I'm sure you've noticed I'm not giving up until they come through on their just and rightful duties and grant a search of my former abode...
Derr I get it now, as I'm stealing one of your original thoughts in JUST thinking Charles R Blanchard is the OCCK and much much worse...Although the more I research Helen Dagner, the more I realize you weren't ever about truth and justice, as It's now obvious your only here to deflect and retract what is claimed to be an investigation...
It's now obvious this whole case is nothing more than a bunch of Bull Turds and Pig truckers hiding the real perp...
SO messed up these feds made the victims families think their little angels were victims of sexual abuse, as thats surely not the case at all...TRUST
David Shurter

Council Bluffs, IA

#16053 Jul 29, 2013
http://davidshurter.com/...

I was contacted by the Michigan State Police friday by email asking that I detail the activities of the cult that was working down here.

The link above is what I published as a result- A Letter to the Michigan State Police
David Shurter

Council Bluffs, IA

#16054 Jul 29, 2013
*TRIGGER WARNING* Detailed Descriptions of the Abuse that I Endured as a Child: Recently Requested Info by the Michigan State Police

DavidShurter.com

and no- I am NOT Bob.
Reasoning

Sterling Heights, MI

#16055 Jul 29, 2013
DETROIT wrote:
<quoted text>Or are you saying Gary`s sister was dating a nerdy looking guy???
Not sure. I was hoping it would ring a bell with you?
Reasoning

Sterling Heights, MI

#16056 Jul 29, 2013
David Shurter wrote:
http://davidshurter.com/?p=339 4
I was contacted by the Michigan State Police friday by email asking that I detail the activities of the cult that was working down here.
The link above is what I published as a result- A Letter to the Michigan State Police
David, from what I read here at your link it don't appear any different then what you had last year. Didn't you already circulate this to the police?
Ras Tafari

Detroit, MI

#16057 Jul 29, 2013
Helen Dagner wrote:
Erwin-you really need to drop the Jah!--"Jah Live" is a song by Bob Marley & The Wailers, released as a single in 1975. The song was recorded and released within days following the announcement of the death of Haile Selassie I of Ethiopia whom Rastafarians see as God, whom they call Jah. The song was written as a message to the world that Haile Selassie I had not died as the Ethiopian government of the time and (according to the song) detractors of the Rastafarian religion claimed. When the song was released, Selassie was claimed dead by the Ethiopian authorities but there was no body. Marley was prescient in response to the news that no body had not been found saying, "Yuh cyant kill God".
In the song, Marley directly confronts those who doubt the Rastafari movement because of the apparent death of Selassie I:
Fools sayin' in their heart
Rasta your God is dead
But I and I know Jah! Jah!
Dreaded it shall be dreaded and dread...
Though originally recorded as a single, the song has since been released on the 1992 box set Songs of Freedom, as a bonus track on the 2001 re-release of Marley's 1976 album Rastaman Vibration and in 2002 on its "deluxe edition", and on the compilations One Love: The Very Best of Bob Marley & The Wailers (2001) and Gold (2005).
A dub version of the song, titled "Concrete", was released on the single's B-side. It has since been released on the deluxe edition of Rastaman Vibration in 2002. The song is featured in the closing credits of Countryman, the legendary rasta movie.
Nice try Helen, but Jah lives in my soul and in every living thing on this planet...Might as well add any substance known to us homo sapians is a product of JAH!!! In case you haven't noticed I'm a living breathing example of the most high which is why I'm always giving thanks and praises...TRUST...Your wrong in your assumptions above as Ras Tafari is Haile Selassie, and Jah is love...Love is God or God is love...You won't be able to win any discussion with me, no matter how much effort you put into your cut and pasting...

The name Rastafari is taken from Ras Tafari, the title (Ras) and first name (Tafari Makonnen) of Haile Selassie I before the coronation. In Amharic, Ras (literally "Head", an Ethiopian title equivalent to Duke), and Tafari or "Teferi", which in Amharic means a man who is to be feared, or a hero.'Jah' is the Poetical and Biblical name of God, from a shortened form of Jehovah found in Psalms 68:4 in the King James Version of the Bible. Most adherents see Haile Selassie I as Jah or Jah Rastafari, who is the second coming of Jesus Christ onto the earth, as well as God's chosen king on earth.

I've been wanting to spead out the message of mistreatment I've been handed by this once great nation of ours. It's mos def a concrete jungle out there and I'm burning all the illusions...TRUST...Jah, it's a darn good thing I was introduced to the Prophet and aquarian Robert Nesta Marley at a young age...Without his spirit and otherworldy wisdom, I wouldn't be where I am today...TRUST in JAH as he LIVES...(not in Helen)

Ras Tafari

Detroit, MI

#16058 Jul 29, 2013
Thank Jah for David Shurter!!! I was wondering why STC stopped deleting my posts, but I'm guessing the local Feds now know their in one HELL of a mess...TRUST...Check for Blanchard link!!!

http://portland.indymedia.org/en/2004/02/2801...

The World's only escaped MK-ULTRA Project Monarch mind control slave, Cathy O'Brien, who lived to tell about it. You will find below an eyewitness to high crimes including the following: federal governmental drug trade organization, ethnic biowarfare, and global government networks in Canada, Mexico, Haiti, Saudi Arabia, the United States, the UN, the Dominicans, the CIA, the United States legislature, judicial, and executive branches, and the Vatican --- particularly active in select US states like Michigan, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Arkansas, Alabama, Vermont, and Tennessee. Ethnic bioweapons testing in Haiti for racial war and Catholic holy war purposes, US plague delivered in communion wafers, see Iran-Contra and NAFTA from the inside; see Reagan, Bush Senior, George W. Bush, Cheney, Habib, de la Madrid, Salinas, Trudeau, Mulroney, King Fahd of Saudi Arabia, Baby Doc Duvalier of Haiti, Senator Byrd (D-West Virginia), Arlen Spector, Gerald Ford, Senator Leahy (D-Vermont), Bill and Hillary Clinton, Alan Cranston, Governor Lamar Alexander of Tennessee, Governor BLANCHARD of Michigan--all using these MK ULTRA sex slaves regularly; see Bohemian Grove details; many more users: Guy VanderJagt, former Governor of Pennsylvania Dick Thornburgh, Congressman Jim Trafficant, Congressman Gary Ackerman, and much more.
P L U R

Detroit, MI

#16059 Jul 29, 2013

I'll get OUT!!!
You better enjoy your freedom while it lasts HELEN, as your the next one to be exposed for your continuous mistruths regarding this mass deception...TRUST
Les

United States

#16060 Jul 29, 2013
hey flat top are you aware that two detectives search grandma's property? despite that grandma had Uncle Jim clean up the property a head of time the detectives found some good evidence.
Les

United States

#16061 Jul 29, 2013
Flat Top email me and we will get this ball rolling
David Shurter

Council Bluffs, IA

#16062 Jul 30, 2013
Reasoning- yeah- pretty much- although they wanted details this time. some of it is the same- although I added more about my own personal abuse. They contacted me last Friday and wanted details about the cult and it's activities.

I think that the 100 million dollar lawsuit might be fueling things.
ashley

New Baltimore, MI

#16069 Jul 30, 2013
Excuse me. Quit giving flat top info when I am the one who asked to know. I just want some damn answers.
Reasoning

Sterling Heights, MI

#16071 Jul 30, 2013
Ras Tafari wrote:
The World's only escaped MK-ULTRA Project Monarch mind control slave, Cathy O'Brien, who lived to tell about it. You will find below an eyewitness to high crimes including the following: federal governmental drug trade organization, ethnic biowarfare, and global government networks in Canada, Mexico, Haiti, Saudi Arabia, the United States, the UN, the Dominicans, the CIA, the United States legislature, judicial, and executive branches, and the Vatican --- particularly active in select US states like Michigan, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Arkansas, Alabama, Vermont, and Tennessee. Ethnic bioweapons testing in Haiti for racial war and Catholic holy war purposes, US plague delivered in communion wafers, see Iran-Contra and NAFTA from the inside; see Reagan, Bush Senior, George W. Bush, Cheney, Habib, de la Madrid, Salinas, Trudeau, Mulroney, King Fahd of Saudi Arabia, Baby Doc Duvalier of Haiti, Senator Byrd (D-West Virginia), Arlen Spector, Gerald Ford, Senator Leahy (D-Vermont), Bill and Hillary Clinton, Alan Cranston, Governor Lamar Alexander of Tennessee, Governor BLANCHARD of Michigan--all using these MK ULTRA sex slaves regularly; see Bohemian Grove details; many more users: Guy VanderJagt, former Governor of Pennsylvania Dick Thornburgh, Congressman Jim Trafficant, Congressman Gary Ackerman, and much more.
Cathy, I have no idea if you read here anymore but you just open the door wide open for every crazy nut theory to come along for the OCCK. Make note that this poster has used Debrah Jarvis name quite frequent on here like she is endorsing his wild theories alhtough she is not. Since he thinks they supplement the crazy Bob's theories so well he feels he can get away with this. By you putting his letter up on your blog recently you just open the opportunities all the more as he will now use you as well for endorsement. Regardless if you truly believe and support these crazy theories or not, you are now put right in the middle of it.
Les

United States

#16072 Jul 30, 2013
ashley wrote:
Excuse me. Quit giving flat top info when I am the one who asked to know. I just want some damn answers.
Hey Hon My laptop is in the shop. when they fix it I will be able to communicate with you much better.
ashley

New Baltimore, MI

#16073 Jul 30, 2013
Helen, I don't know if you could email me but I'm trying to figure out who 'DETROIT' is. I have been reading this damn forum for days and days now! I obviously can not be of any help since this happened waaaayyy before my time but I just can't stop reading and trying tolearn. Ugh, thanks.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

JonBenet Ramsey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Martha Moxley 1 hr Rupert 106
Random thought about the Stines 16 hr Rupert 59
Chris Wolf thread (May '07) Fri Jolamom 56
Jonbenet Ramsey murderer Thu Legal__Eagle 237
Book By Tom "Doc" Miller - Prostitution of Jus... Thu candy 29
JonBenet Investigation (Nov '11) Jan 29 berrytea333 1,658
Jeffrey MacDonald Is Guilty (Sep '08) Jan 28 JTF 7,516
More from around the web