The Oakland County Child Killer
Les

United States

#16017 Jul 28, 2013
Helen Dagner wrote:
Just found this little Gem from Susan Goode aka Les X wife Jackie---"Comments: I don't know a lot about Buster...Just that he was there...and also that he was shot with the same gun that Jill was...Maybe if you just come out -and ask the questions...i can dig thru...a lot of notes and find the answers...
Monday, October 4th 2004 - 08:56:42 PM
What a ridculous phony quote. Desperation rising. I think you pulled a fast one that backfired this time.
Reasoning

Sterling Heights, MI

#16018 Jul 28, 2013
sick of les wrote:
We always loved going over to there house and spending time with him and his family, and that's why it was such as shock for the family to hear him and my aunt jackie was getting a divorce. So sorry to everyone that has this man litsed as a evil fatherand a evil man, because that's not the UNCLE Les I know.
I think if you go back and read some of Les old posts here from several years ago when he started this at Topix, it will become very clear. Perhaps even the divorce will make perfect sense.
sick of les

Delton, MI

#16019 Jul 28, 2013
Please let me confirm that Gary died on Oct 7 1978, so there you have confirmation! You want to know were it happend also ? Its public records look it up.
STC

Birmingham, MI

#16020 Jul 28, 2013
Les wrote:
<quoted text> What a ridculous phony quote. Desperation rising. I think you pulled a fast one that backfired this time.
The ridiculous thing about that quote is that it seems to be a quote from you not jackie. You are the one always going on about " your notes " . Your ex wife also keeps notes of the mundane details of family life in the 1970s . What a weirdo you are .
Reasoning

Sterling Heights, MI

#16021 Jul 28, 2013
Les wrote:
For those of you that don't understand meeting with my in laws on a civil basis is a major coo for my cause. Time heals old wounds.
Only a buffoon would try to arrange a family reunion at Topix. I would try to arrange some counseling before going any further with this.
Reasoning

Sterling Heights, MI

#16023 Jul 28, 2013
sick of les wrote:
I would really like to be able to help out here and yes there is other people who know about the dog, but for right now I'm going to respect my uncle les's wishes and meet with him in a civil manor and not continue on this forum till after that. There's to much that we as a family need to discuss and get answers to. I will 100 percent defend les on how he was as a. Good father and a great Uncle and can say I don't have 1 bad memory of him! The adult stuff going on I can't comment on due to our family showed great respect to the kids and if there was problems they never showed it in front of the kids.(To bad now adays adults don't show that respect). We always loved going over to there house and spending time with him and his family, and that's why it was such as shock for the family to hear him and my aunt jackie was getting a divorce. So sorry to everyone that has this man litsed as a evil fatherand a evil man, because that's not the UNCLE Les I know.
I may look like the mean poster here but let me tell you I understand the full situation you describe. I'm sorry if this leads to any grief from your participation here. Some of us are after the truth and it was a breath of fresh air to actually see some truth out of Les story. Unfortunately it died before it really got started. Thanks for telling the truth the best you know it. My admiration for you to take a stance on this even with family members pressure. Someone brought you up very well. Take Care.
Sean Tactical Callahan

Detroit, MI

#16025 Jul 28, 2013
STC wrote:
<quoted text>
The ridiculous thing about that quote is that it seems to be a quote from you not jackie. You are the one always going on about " your notes " . Your ex wife also keeps notes of the mundane details of family life in the 1970s . What a weirdo you are .
pfftt...what about your pawn for the cause HELEN??? she's digging through emails from 2004!!! take a look at her lame site, as she has to post others email comments to make a topic seem valid and trustworthy...you three freaks are doing all you can to deflect the investigation, always have and always will...You fools keep stringing Les along when you know he's full of mO shit than the feds and they stink to hog heaven...derr wait, aint any of them fools are ever going to ascend, much less be born again as a homosapien...TRUST
Les

United States

#16027 Jul 28, 2013
STC wrote:
<quoted text>

I am confused by your comments. When have I ever mentioned anything about notes?
Helen always used that comment when she gets trapped by a question. Just a tidbit. Jackie never posted anything on this forum. I would ask her what she wanted to say and post it for her.
Les

United States

#16030 Jul 28, 2013
Reasoning wrote:
<quoted text>
You've got the time with the spotlight on you to straighten out some of the shit you shoveled and you go to this? Give us a break. What type of was Buster? Why does this so called Jackie-Susan seem to avoid this question back then as well. Something smells funny here and it's not the dead dog.
Nothing to straigthen out except that Helen has reverted to fabricating quotes again. When the dust settles perhaps on Helen's grave it will become apparent of the scam she tried to get away with.
Reasoning

Sterling Heights, MI

#16032 Jul 28, 2013
Les wrote:
<quoted text> Nothing to straigthen out except that Helen has reverted to fabricating quotes again. When the dust settles perhaps on Helen's grave it will become apparent of the scam she tried to get away with.
I think you need to get your family back on here. You are just too f_cked in the head to have a discussion.
Ras Tafari

Detroit, MI

#16033 Jul 28, 2013
Babylon is falling down,
Falling down, falling down.
Babylon is falling down,
thank JAH for my poor baby…

Build it up with lies and misinformation
on top of more lies and misinformation
Build it up with lies and misinformation
the poor victims families!!!

PiGS and FEDS, will all fall down,
All fall down, all fall down
PIGS and FEDS, will all fall down,

Build it up with
Bush and Green
Build it up with Bush and Green
the poor victims families!!!

LIES from FEDS will wash away,
Wash away, wash away,
LIES from FEDS will wash away,

Lock em’ up behind iron and steel,
Iron and steel, iron and steel,
Lock em ‘ up behind iron and steel,

Iron and steel till deaths door
will make da feds REAP AND SEW
Iron and steel will make da feds REAP AND SEW

Build them up thinking ABOVE THE LAW
Above the LAW, Above the LAW
Babylon soon FALL
Thank Jah for my poor baby….

Jahs truth will stand for ever more, ever more,
Jahs truth will stand for ever more,
THANK JAH FOR MY POOR BABY!!!

Since: Mar 07

Detroit, MI

#16034 Jul 28, 2013
sick of les wrote:
Seberian huskey mixed, not a pure breed it stood taller then most huskeys would and its fur was long and white with a few spots of darker colors gray almost black.
This is really creepy. My suspect is named Gary and Les`s suspect is named Gary. I have a Jimmy Hoffa story and now Les has one. My suspect gave me a photo of the neighbors mixed color longhaired dog whose mother was all white and now Les has a long haired nearly white dog.Next thing I know Les is going to claim that his suspect Gary is the OCCK just like my suspect Gary. LOL
Reasoning

Sterling Heights, MI

#16035 Jul 28, 2013
Hey Dan,
Les doesn't like people comparing you two so I'm going to stay out of this one.
Reasoning

Sterling Heights, MI

#16036 Jul 28, 2013
Dan;

When is your book coming out? Les is still waiting for the elaborate polygraph that will launch him into hypnotic state. I don't think it's going to happen any time soon. Your book will be out before his by at least a decade or two.

Since: Mar 07

Detroit, MI

#16037 Jul 28, 2013
Reasoning wrote:
Hey Dan,
Les doesn't like people comparing you two so I'm going to stay out of this one.
I do have a photo somewhere that Gary gave me of the neighbors dog. I always wondered why he would bother to give me a photo of a dog when I had never even met his neighbors.
Reasoning

Sterling Heights, MI

#16038 Jul 29, 2013
DETROIT wrote:
<quoted text>I do have a photo somewhere that Gary gave me of the neighbors dog. I always wondered why he would bother to give me a photo of a dog when I had never even met his neighbors.
So do you remember anyone dating Gary's sister? Probably a goofy looking kid with real strange habits and annoying to talk to. I have a pictured a very nerdy type.
Blanchard Killed n Killed

Middletown, RI

#16040 Jul 29, 2013
http://www.crimezzz.net/serialkillers/D/DETRO...

Holy SchNIKEees!!! I'm guessing this is one of the many reasons the FEDS covering Charles Blanchard's pig butt are doing all they can to hinder truth and justice...Bob was right in claiming there could be up to 60 different victims, as he probably figured this out long ago...Many cops and detectives have said It's weird these killings stopped...Looks like they continued but with a whole new gameplan, yet the same route of Death, IE STRANGULATION...the Cop that Killed many was a sergaent in the second precinct, and it looks like he made several joyrides down woodward on his way home to Eight mile and Ferndale...hmmm rather suspect considering the Cynthia Coon, Cynthia Cadieux angle at the beginning of child abductions and murders and ending with Tim King and Kimberly King in 1979...Yet in the fall of 79 and all of 1980 there were up to 18 deaths of women in Detroit...Rather telling is two back to back murders with the same last name of Frazier and these poor victims meeting the exact same unfortunate demise...IE a cop with access to names and records...

Coral Watts was only SUPPOSEDLY linked to 4 of these victims??? what about the Rest??? I am passing gods test you TRUCKERS!!!!
ashley

New Baltimore, MI

#16041 Jul 29, 2013
Helen,

I just finished watching your videos on you tube. Also seen reasonings witness one. Thanks for a little bit of background since I can't seem to get any other info. I am trying to get to the bottom one day. Who knows if that will ever really happen. I only have one question and I want to know if my uncle Gary was murdered or if it was in fact suicide. Apparently someone knows the truth.

Thanks
Blanchard Killed n Killed

Middletown, RI

#16042 Jul 29, 2013
oops...sorry about that...all of these names of perps, suspects and victims have gotten a lil jumbled in my big brain...

I meant to say Donald Murphy, not Coral Watts...speaking of Mass Murderers, it Seems Charles Blanchard is soon going to take the record away from every other known mass murderer in HISTORY...TRUST
GhostBuster

Middletown, RI

#16043 Jul 29, 2013
Yikes...Now It's time to expose another fake trucker sending out lies and misinformation...How many detectives is this lady associated with??? I'm just thinking out loud, but jah has certainly come back with a vengence and every passing day this whole mess of an investigation gets fishier and fishier...Still reeks to high heaven of hogwash, as its all a bunch of B.S. sent out to confuse and stifle jahs truth from reaching the light...TRUST...

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/jonbenet-rams...

http://www.indianz.com/boardx/topic.asp...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

JonBenet Ramsey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Haunting evidence 4 hr sheriffwydell 30
Stop 4 hr sheriffwydell 35
Burdens 5 hr sheriffwydell 22
JonBenet Investigation 5 hr sheriffwydell 24
SBTC and victory ??? (Sep '14) 5 hr flowerpot 5
Jonbenet... 6 hr sheriffwydell 51
Patsy vs Burke 6 hr sheriffwydell 27
More from around the web