The Oakland County Child Killer
Age of Aquarius

Inkster, MI

#15995 Jul 27, 2013

Has STC ever loved someone??? I'm wondering if Mr. FBI guy has any soul running through his ice cold veins??? that joke about the preists was redunk, especially considering we're on a public forum discussing how these crimes took so long to be solved...
You have no heart Mr. C, and I'm having fun shooting out jahs truths into the atmosphere...Do a search On Pill Fickleson, as you've failed to delete my posts on Charles OccK Blanchard on many sites...you might be able to silence the messenger, but you cant defeat the cause...TRUST...
Reasoning

Sterling Heights, MI

#15997 Jul 27, 2013
sick of les wrote:
If he's saying that's the dog then no, only dog I knew Gary to have was this one. His mother owned Boxers, and bulldogs, only breeds she would have.
Well it appears that he's 'astronomical' wrong but he will never admit that. I thank you for your honesty over these matters.
Les

United States

#15998 Jul 27, 2013
Untl further notice: I am your Uncle Les.
I met your Aunt Jackie in 1974. Your Uncle Punky was in the military. Buster was the family pet. Punky treated Buster as his personal companion when he traveled.
Les

United States

#15999 Jul 27, 2013
Reasoning wrote:
<quoted text>
Well it appears that he's 'astronomical' wrong but he will never admit that. I thank you for your honesty over these matters.
Great detective work Reasoning. He was four years old and Ashley was not born.
Reasoning

Sterling Heights, MI

#16000 Jul 28, 2013
Les wrote:
Untl further notice: I am your Uncle Les.
I met your Aunt Jackie in 1974. Your Uncle Punky was in the military. Buster was the family pet. Punky treated Buster as his personal companion when he traveled.
Until further notice! Does this mean that the story is still subject to change much like it has evolved in the last ten years?
Reasoning

Sterling Heights, MI

#16001 Jul 28, 2013
Les wrote:
<quoted text> Great detective work Reasoning. He was four years old and Ashley was not born.
Well at least he tried to name the dog type. You never could name the type, except for yourself, the jackass.
Reasoning

Sterling Heights, MI

#16002 Jul 28, 2013
sick of les wrote:
Seberian huskey mixed, not a pure breed it stood taller then most huskeys would and its fur was long and white with a few spots of darker colors gray almost black.
This sure sounds like someone that is very descriptive and very specific on the dog type. Les claims it don't count as this person was only 4 years old at the time. What gives here? Les could never be specific on dog type even though he has been circulating this story for about ten years now and the dog type is very crucial to his testimony. Perhaps the book 'Wolf in Sheep's Clothing' does not have dog type and therefore Les didn't want to be tied down to any certain dog type.
Reasoning

Sterling Heights, MI

#16003 Jul 28, 2013
Uncle Les, won't you come out and play and at least be honest about things ...
Reasoning

Sterling Heights, MI

#16004 Jul 28, 2013
Les wrote:
<quoted text>
If you and Reasoning promise to let me tell my story I promise this forum will be alive and well. I have been willing to reach out to Punky's family but until now they won't reach out to me.
Well so much for the perfect dialogue here. I guess when anyone asks specific questions regarding Les and his story, it's bad news or maybe now, avoidance. I guess we should just put Punky under OCCK like Les had him and leave at that. One wonders though why these questions were not asked by the Grand Jury to the same relatives? I guess stories do not have to be all accurate, do they? Or maybe the Grand Jury was just a show piece for the public and really was run like a pop corn stand behind the scenes just like Les describes it.
sick of les

Battle Creek, MI

#16005 Jul 28, 2013
When certain things happen in your life you rememeber them no matter how old you were. When Gary chased the dog off the couch he had a knife in his hand and chased it around the house. So even being the age of 4 its something you don't forget. How about when I was 5 and I was on the handle bars of Aunt Jackies bike and fell off and my left ankle went into the front tire and I ended up spraining my ankle. I can tell you right were that happened and so on . Age isn't a factor if there is something dramatic that happens and sticks in your memeroy like yesterday. Better yet how old was I when you caught me a lizard upnorth when we were cleaning up the fire at the cabin.
Reasoning

Sterling Heights, MI

#16006 Jul 28, 2013
Sick of Les, You may be very well accurate on the dog type. It's hard to say other than it contradicts what Les has claimed in the past. It's uncertain what dog type is correct but what has been noticed is that Les has avoided of giving any concrete details and this tells a story on it's very own. Memories are great and they sometimes can point to evidence. Do you remember any photos that exist of the dog that can confirm your memories? Do you know anyone a little older that can confirm the dog type with you?
Les

United States

#16007 Jul 28, 2013
Hey Flat Top There was no huskie. Buster was the only dog from 1973 to after Uncle Punky died. I really want to talk to your family as a group in a civil manner.
Reasoning

Sterling Heights, MI

#16011 Jul 28, 2013
Helen Dagner wrote:
Reasoning, I hate to to change such an interesting discussion. LOL
I have the Fox 2 News photo up on my site from Mr. King's conference
in 2012. You are labeled but someone wrote me asking for confirmation
if that was you in the front row?** I told them yes,that you had talked to Mr. King and Deb Jarvis
Yes that was me. I wore a tan shirt that day and was in the front row at that time. I'm surprised that Fox 2 news had that photo. I was sitting in the very back row during the majority of the presentation. I was always the shy type. After all the big News cameras were gone and the place pretty much emptied out, I moved to the front row. That reporter in the photo was the last one to ask a question. Once she was finished I asked a question or two. Mr. King wanted my business card so he could contact me later. I told him I was not a reporter. I told him a little of my experience in Alpena in 1991. The discussion went on about you until another reporter came back into the room. Yes I talked to several people on the side but I will not reveal who they were.
Les

United States

#16012 Jul 28, 2013
Ursula- wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! Oldies but goodies! It's more material than some of my friends had when I was a kid. They could tell them over and over again and never fail to make me laugh!
The Bureau must appreciate how multi-talented you are.
Ursula I can't express how disappointed I am in your motives.
Les

United States

#16013 Jul 28, 2013
For those of you that don't understand meeting with my in laws on a civil basis is a major coo for my cause. Time heals old wounds.
sick of les

Battle Creek, MI

#16014 Jul 28, 2013
I would really like to be able to help out here and yes there is other people who know about the dog, but for right now I'm going to respect my uncle les's wishes and meet with him in a civil manor and not continue on this forum till after that. There's to much that we as a family need to discuss and get answers to. I will 100 percent defend les on how he was as a. Good father and a great Uncle and can say I don't have 1 bad memory of him! The adult stuff going on I can't comment on due to our family showed great respect to the kids and if there was problems they never showed it in front of the kids.(To bad now adays adults don't show that respect). We always loved going over to there house and spending time with him and his family, and that's why it was such as shock for the family to hear him and my aunt jackie was getting a divorce. So sorry to everyone that has this man litsed as a evil fatherand a evil man, because that's not the UNCLE Les I know.
Reasoning

Sterling Heights, MI

#16015 Jul 28, 2013
Les wrote:
<quoted text> Ursula I can't express how disappointed I am in your motives.
You've got the time with the spotlight on you to straighten out some of the shit you shoveled and you go to this? Give us a break. What type of was Buster? Why does this so called Jackie-Susan seem to avoid this question back then as well. Something smells funny here and it's not the dead dog.
Les

United States

#16017 Jul 28, 2013
Helen Dagner wrote:
Just found this little Gem from Susan Goode aka Les X wife Jackie---"Comments: I don't know a lot about Buster...Just that he was there...and also that he was shot with the same gun that Jill was...Maybe if you just come out -and ask the questions...i can dig thru...a lot of notes and find the answers...
Monday, October 4th 2004 - 08:56:42 PM
What a ridculous phony quote. Desperation rising. I think you pulled a fast one that backfired this time.
Reasoning

Sterling Heights, MI

#16018 Jul 28, 2013
sick of les wrote:
We always loved going over to there house and spending time with him and his family, and that's why it was such as shock for the family to hear him and my aunt jackie was getting a divorce. So sorry to everyone that has this man litsed as a evil fatherand a evil man, because that's not the UNCLE Les I know.
I think if you go back and read some of Les old posts here from several years ago when he started this at Topix, it will become very clear. Perhaps even the divorce will make perfect sense.
sick of les

Battle Creek, MI

#16019 Jul 28, 2013
Please let me confirm that Gary died on Oct 7 1978, so there you have confirmation! You want to know were it happend also ? Its public records look it up.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

JonBenet Ramsey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News JonBenet Family Attorney: CBS Lawsuit Coming So... 13 min Fr_Brown 32
News JonBenet Ramsey Investigator -- My Theory Burke... 24 min jeena 192
The Evil Super Family 51 min DedRed 185
News CBS' "The Case Of: JonBenet Ramsey" Premieres O... 1 hr DedRed 947
S.B.T.C: Weird coincidence? (Mar '10) 1 hr DedRed 363
Why would the Ramsey's do so many stupid things... 1 hr Miz Adventure 349
Irene Pasch weds James d. Ramsey 4 hr Poodle 10
More from around the web