United States

#15948 Jul 26, 2013
I emailed you.
Uncle Les

Warren, MI

#15949 Jul 26, 2013
ashley wrote:
I emailed you.
It didn't go through. I checked the email address I gave you and it is correct. Weird things have been happening to me all day with all good results.
STC

Birmingham, MI

#15950 Jul 26, 2013
Les is manufacturing another friend / supporter . Getting pretty sad ......
ashley

United States

#15951 Jul 26, 2013
How about you mind your own. Family is family. You can run your mouth and I'm not going to give a rat's ass. All you people who have nothing better to do sound get a hobby. It's ridiculous how much you are feeding on this whne you should be focusing on the big pic. The world is full of pieces of shit, maybe you all should stop being sheep and following the crowd.
Uncle Les

Warren, MI

#15952 Jul 26, 2013
ashley wrote:
How about you mind your own. Family is family. You can run your mouth and I'm not going to give a rat's ass. All you people who have nothing better to do sound get a hobby. It's ridiculous how much you are feeding on this whne you should be focusing on the big pic. The world is full of pieces of shit, maybe you all should stop being sheep and following the crowd.
I can see you have got yourself reading back in the posts. I am going out now Ashley. Maybe after we meet we can invite others to join in. I have had some very emotional round tables. You need to know some of the things I am going to convey to you. Did you know that Aunt Jackie and I posed for a picture a few weeks ago? I feel it is important for my grandchildren to see us as having civility.

I can't wait to talk. Hugs.
Les

Warren, MI

#15953 Jul 26, 2013
If you have not noticed Reasoning I have been praying that my in laws would contact me on this forum. Probably something to do with Helen and probably something that backfired on her.
ashley

United States

#15954 Jul 26, 2013
Please email.me uncle les missnov88@yahoo.com I don'tknow why my eamils are not going through. I will then ggo e you my number.
sick of les

Dewitt, MI

#15955 Jul 26, 2013
Just so you know Les there is another ski that has learned about this site and have been following it.I don't know what of this story I've been following is true, but I can back up facts that you have said by talking to other skis. For instance the dog "punky owned" Les the ski family isn't against you, we want to know the truth about everything. And before I get 1 remark saying ooo look another Les name he is using , save it. I haven't talked to Les since he and Jackie got a divorce.I'm going to agree with them that by you posting your sex life on here kind of makes you look local.And just so you know I'm legit, you throw the horseshoes by the tabs , with your pointer finger and your pinky.
Les

Warren, MI

#15956 Jul 26, 2013
ashley wrote:
Please email.me uncle les missnov88@yahoo.com I don'tknow why my eamils are not going through. I will then ggo e you my number.
I am really glad I got the next email. Your email address made me think I may be being Punked. And yes this person knows me personally he just did not mention most of my ringers don't make a sound.
sick of les

Dewitt, MI

#15957 Jul 26, 2013
So you know who I am without my name going out right now. When I was 14 you painted a white stripe down the barrel of my gun because you guys got sick of coming to see if I shot a deer just to find out I missed high. You told me to make sure I seen the white paint on the deer before I shot. Or should I say you baby sitted me and my diaper got full and I did some artwork, I know you couldn't forget that. I hope we can help you get your test and let everyone have closure one way or the other.
ashley

United States

#15958 Jul 26, 2013
Who are you sick of les. Email me.
sick of les

Dewitt, MI

#15959 Jul 26, 2013
Ashley , I answered your dads phone today when you called.
Reasoning

Sterling Heights, MI

#15960 Jul 26, 2013
STC wrote:
It's sad and it borders on pathetic is that Les is turning this into a FaceBook page for himself more every day. He will use this family reunion as a tool for building a case for himself but who on earth would ever take it serious out there.(LE, FBI, Grand Jury? You've got to be kidding me) Les continues to deliver a kick in the head to the victim's families and anyone else involved with the real OCCK case. He might as well piss all over these people!
ashley

New Baltimore, MI

#15961 Jul 26, 2013
Ahhh, gotcha!

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#15962 Jul 26, 2013
STC wrote:
Leave it to real Polacks to think their coded name for Smentowski is oh so discreet. Les you're trying too hard to be authentic.

Location hidden

#15963 Jul 26, 2013
Ursula- wrote:
<quoted text>
Leave it to real Polacks to think their coded name for Smentowski is oh so discreet. Les you're trying too hard to be authentic.
What was I saying....trying to BE authentic? Never in a million years. More like trying to LOOK authentic.

Location hidden

#15964 Jul 26, 2013
Reasoning wrote:
<quoted text>
It's sad and it borders on pathetic is that Les is turning this into a FaceBook page for himself more every day. He will use this family reunion as a tool for building a case for himself but who on earth would ever take it serious out there.(LE, FBI, Grand Jury? You've got to be kidding me) Les continues to deliver a kick in the head to the victim's families and anyone else involved with the real OCCK case. He might as well piss all over these people!
Yep, the grand jury is probably still going strong. Every weekday they meet in their secret location and the prosecutor's office hands out their iPads. They sit there all day reading this thread on Topix. There was a leak that there's going to be an indictment of Punky and Buster any day.

Location hidden

#15965 Jul 26, 2013
sick of les wrote:
.I don't know what of this story I've been following is true, but I can back up facts that you have said by talking to other skis. For instance the dog "punky owned"
Gosh, I hope the grand jury caught this. There must be an exception in the Rules of Evidence for Polish hearsay,
Les

Warren, MI

#15967 Jul 26, 2013
ashley wrote:
Ahhh, gotcha!
The gotcha meant she realized who sick of Les is not that she agreed with the previous post.

Location hidden

#15968 Jul 27, 2013
Again, Les, trying too hard.... For good fiction / prose, you "Show, don't Tell".

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

JonBenet Ramsey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
SBTC--Victory 1 hr realTopaz 29
Random thought about the Stines 2 hr realTopaz 74
What I believe is close to what happened 4 hr undrtheradar 36
ICU2 's Child Trafficking 11 hr ICU2 165
John Ramsey Role Sat Legal__Eagle 60
Chief Kolar's AMA on Reddit Sat Legal__Eagle 181
News GLOBE: JonBenet Ramsey Murder Was Inside Job - ... Sat Legal__Eagle 27
More from around the web