Comments
13,921 - 13,940 of 19,343 Comments Last updated 8 hrs ago

Since: Mar 07

Detroit, MI

#15920 Jul 25, 2013
New Murder victim at University Of Michigan. Medical Student with no known cause of death as of yet. His name is De WOLFE. Possible Smiley Face victim since over 30 Smiley Face victims are animal related names and all are male.
Les

Warren, MI

#15921 Jul 26, 2013
On my grand jury day after my testimony the assistant prosecuter told me "Les You have got to stop posting that you committed over 3000 felonies". I said "but it's true". He responded "yes I know you have but someday your going to be in a trial and the prosecutor is going to make mincemeat out of you over those posts".
BTW His statements were made based on my posts. Not anything I said in court.
Most of the media people that I worked with at some point in time made references to something that was posted in this forum. In most cases they felt that postings here hurt their ability to follow through with my poly and my story. I blame it more on LE but I believe in some cases it was because of Helen's campaign discredit all of her "challengers". Because anyone that tries to learn something from this forum has to wade through the vicious attacks and they begin to believe that we are all nut cases.
I really feel that if I get the poly, nature will take it's course. Poly first. Find out if I am nuts enough to believe my own lies second. The poly would be a very interesting place to start. There are still enough witnesses alive to verify what the poly reveals.
The painter tells one hell of a story and he knows nothing about the OCCK cases himself. He himself didn't realize the significance of Punky wanting the color changed on the same two vehicles that the task force was seeking. Anyone with a half of brain would realize that in it's self is an incredible coincidence. The painter must have at least realized that both cars had been used in a crime. Now just add that we have eyewitnesses connecting Punky to these crimes. Now add that I have been told by several detectives that they agree my claims are correct. LE does not want to spend another dime or embarrassing moment on these crimes. They also have reasons they don't want the public to know what they know. Some has to do with dignity. Some have to do with $$$$$$.
Les

Warren, MI

#15922 Jul 26, 2013
As a self employed engineering contractor I would be contracted to trouble shoot problems that exist in a production environment that should have been fixed by the regular employees. I was hired by Ligon Brothers in Almont. Amongst many other problems there was one particular process that had to be shut down every few minutes to adjust the alignment of the coil of steel. This problem had been going on for months. The production people were stressed out over it and a $500 an hour press was being tied up and was preventing use by other better running parts. I asked for the die to be placed open on a bench with the strip. I recognized immediately that an error in the design of the die was causing the strip to crimp on every hit. Eventually the strip would be so far off that a ¾ pilot at the end of the die would completely miss and break the pilot. I redesigned the punch and put in a work order to fix it. The supervisor of the tool room, Bob Ledbetter refused to make the change because he did not want to believe(or did not want to admit) that the change was the solution. So I went over his head and the owner ordered him to make the change.
Three months went by and the change was not made. I raised cane that production was being murderized by Bob Ledbetter’s lackadaisical attitude. Bob took a plasma cutter torch to the press and altered the strip to imitate my change.

He called an assembly of employees to witness the results of our test. He brought his strip and my strip in the tool room and placed them both them on the punch. My strip fit perfect. His strip had a huge curvature that made the last pilot hole miss completely. So he simply shoved the strip over to fit. I said “whoa whoa”. You can’t do that while the press is running. Anyway the part is supposed to run 50 SPM. Not stroke every time a worker shoves it over. It was so obvious that I was right that it was mind boggling that no one would call Ledbetter out. The owner told Ledbetter “humor Les and make the change”. The change was made and the production supervisor told me the job went from his worst runner to his best. Many other jobs were similar. I would identify the problem and Ledbetter would refuse to fix it. One change Ledbetter claimed “that will keep breaking in production”. The change worked great and never broke. I walked in the press room late in the day and Ledbetter was pounding the punch (that I changed) with a hammer and it still didn’t break. He got caught sabotaging the tool. Again the production supervisor informed me that the problems went away and the customer was ecstatic with the improved quality.

Believe it or not when Ledbetter was refusing to fix these tools and sabotaging them I thought of Helen Dagner. These problems nagged me throughout my career. Fixing other peoples problems and taking a whipping for it. I learned about human indecency long before I heard of Helen but she takes the cake.

I got a call from a man that wanted to hire Ledbetter. I told him “if you hire that man I will never give you sliver of work again”.

At least in the manufacturing level I am considered a genius. On my coming forward level maybe not a genius but certainly not the nut case that you all are desperately trying to paint me as.
Les

Warren, MI

#15923 Jul 26, 2013
Based on Helen's past actions. She will hunt down Bob Ledbetter and urge him to sue that SOAB for slander. You guys think I am kidding.
Les

Warren, MI

#15925 Jul 26, 2013
Getting too feeble to think for yourself Helen?
Can't possibly carry on a civil conversation?
Just a tidbit. I took Dawn to her sister's house yesterday. I met Kim and Dawn's mother. Dawn told her mother that I was her boyfriend. I played along.

My LaBeana got caught stealing from the register of her waitress job. I paid the owner back more than she took so she wouldn't call the police.
I woke up yesterday morning and my wallet was in the left pocket of my coat and I distinctly remember leaving it in the right pocket. I had hid my money but left five in my wallet. LaBeana later asked me to borrow $5. I laughed to myself. My wallet was moved while I sleeping and my LaBeana coincidently asked to borrow the same amoount that was in my wallet. I may have to bend that girl over my knee and give her the spanking of her life.
Reasoning

Sterling Heights, MI

#15926 Jul 26, 2013
Les wrote:
On my grand jury day after my testimony the assistant prosecuter told me "Les You have got to stop posting that you committed over 3000 felonies". I said "but it's true". He responded "yes I know you have but someday your going to be in a trial and the prosecutor is going to make mincemeat out of you over those posts".
BTW His statements were made based on my posts. Not anything I said in court.
Most of the media people that I worked with at some point in time made references to something that was posted in this forum. In most cases they felt that postings here hurt their ability to follow through with my poly and my story. I blame it more on LE but I believe in some cases it was because of Helen's campaign discredit all of her "challengers". Because anyone that tries to learn something from this forum has to wade through the vicious attacks and they begin to believe that we are all nut cases.
I really feel that if I get the poly, nature will take it's course. Poly first. Find out if I am nuts enough to believe my own lies second. The poly would be a very interesting place to start. There are still enough witnesses alive to verify what the poly reveals.
The painter tells one hell of a story and he knows nothing about the OCCK cases himself. He himself didn't realize the significance of Punky wanting the color changed on the same two vehicles that the task force was seeking. Anyone with a half of brain would realize that in it's self is an incredible coincidence. The painter must have at least realized that both cars had been used in a crime. Now just add that we have eyewitnesses connecting Punky to these crimes. Now add that I have been told by several detectives that they agree my claims are correct. LE does not want to spend another dime or embarrassing moment on these crimes. They also have reasons they don't want the public to know what they know. Some has to do with dignity. Some have to do with $$$$$$.
Too long didn't read it. You have nothing to blame but yourself! This is a public forum, get yourself a website. Then readers would have to wade through your tons of self praised bullshit stories just to get to anything that is OCCK related. The 'golden nuggets' I believe you called them.
Reasoning

Sterling Heights, MI

#15927 Jul 26, 2013
Les wrote:
Just a tidbit. I took Dawn to her sister's house yesterday. I met Kim and Dawn's mother. Dawn told her mother that I was her boyfriend. I played along.
My LaBeana got caught stealing from the register of her waitress job. I paid the owner back more than she took so she wouldn't call the police.
I woke up yesterday morning and my wallet was in the left pocket of my coat and I distinctly remember leaving it in the right pocket. I had hid my money but left five in my wallet. LaBeana later asked me to borrow $5. I laughed to myself. My wallet was moved while I sleeping and my LaBeana coincidently asked to borrow the same amoount that was in my wallet. I may have to bend that girl over my knee and give her the spanking of her life.
Readers (Including FBI, Grand Jury, etc) have to wade through tons of this kind of shit! What does this have to do with OCCK? This is not FaceBook this is a public forum on OCCK.
Les

Warren, MI

#15928 Jul 26, 2013
Reasoning wrote:
<quoted text>
Readers (Including FBI, Grand Jury, etc) have to wade through tons of this kind of shit! What does this have to do with OCCK? This is not FaceBook this is a public forum on OCCK.
If you have not noticed, I never interfere with an Topic post that is not directed or attacking me. Helen must be pretty ill for you to be doing her dirty work. She can only copy and paste now days.
Your free to ask questions if you truly want an on topic forum. I made Helen an offer to keep the posts civil but obviously she enjoys pig wrestling better. When ever I take a break the forum it blossoms and then quickly dies. I prefer to relight the fire then for Helen to get her wish they she is the only show in town. By Helen not trying to have civil discourse and of course not intercourse just proves she loves the nasty stuff over the descent stuff. She has made it perfectly clear she likes her butt licked.
Les

Warren, MI

#15929 Jul 26, 2013
Reasoning wrote:
<quoted text>
Too long didn't read it. You have nothing to blame but yourself! This is a public forum, get yourself a website. Then readers would have to wade through your tons of self praised bullshit stories just to get to anything that is OCCK related. The 'golden nuggets' I believe you called them.
BTW Reasoning if you can ever bring yourself to read that post, it is the most on topic post in a while. But I know it makes you sick when you realize my posts are the real thing. Punky is one of the OCCKs. You all know nobody can make this stuff up. If I was making this stuff up it would totally defeat it's own purpose. That is gaining credibility. I got an email from a reporter for one of Detroit newspapers. She said "Les, I think your claim is gaining traction". Translation "there are people attacking you but there are people starting to believe you".

Now Reasoning my claims are not about ghosts, long shot DNA claims or some one being served as hamburger in a restaurant. My claims if real amount to incredible circumstancial evidence combined with eye witness accounts directly involving the known victims. What's wrong with letting get my whole story out unscrambled by you and Helen? You are being heartless to the families because even if it turns out my story is all made up the families have the right to know that. I am not a good liar and I don't have a creative bone in my body. You can take personal pride in knowing you kept the families shielded from the truth. Like I told Ursula, I promise the that the truth will unfold. I can't blurt the truth out. I have already went to jail for posting something and when another person admitted in court that she did it the judge added 87 days to my sentence. My point is this has to be done in a manner of me being asked questions. Not me screaming "I did it" "I did it".
If you don't understand you are both ignorant and heartless.
Much like that person that her butt happens to smell like your face. There is right and wrong and you are definitely wrong for suppressing the truth. You are not a judge and you are not a jury and this not your forum to chase posters away. I know deep inside you have some integrity and I know you know Helen has none. Do the first right thing you have ever did since you started trying to take over this forum. Simply stop posting off topic. Talk about John Hastings who is your suspect instead of trying to bring down others that could very well know the truth.
Reasoning

Sterling Heights, MI

#15930 Jul 26, 2013
Les wrote:
Les, you still did NOT answer the civil question that I asked. What does posts like this of yours have to do with the OCCK? Why do you feel that anything that touches your personal life is something that readers here really must care to read and know? Please explain!
Les

Warren, MI

#15931 Jul 26, 2013
Reasoning wrote:
<quoted text>
Les, you still did NOT answer the civil question that I asked. What does posts like this of yours have to do with the OCCK? Why do you feel that anything that touches your personal life is something that readers here really must care to read and know? Please explain!
First there is a point be made. I get attacked when my posts are 100% on topic. You have already did that today.

I post off topic so you can tell me that if I post on topic you would not interupt a good dialoge. But you attack no matter what. Therefore I will keep mixing off topic with on topic until you and Helen stop attacking my on topic posts.

Second Helen's posts are 90% off topic but of course you can't attack your own party.(technically your posts are 99% off topic but you have a better excuse. You are fighting evil forces) Straighten up your act and I will straighten up mine. That includes Helen who couldn't straighten up her act if her husband came back and put a gun to her head.
Reasoning

Sterling Heights, MI

#15932 Jul 26, 2013
Les, I have concluded the very same thing that I have concluded numerous times with you in the past. You are simply too hung on yourself and way too f-cked in the head to ever have any decent dialogue with anyone. Why don't you bring your rodeo buddy or your old girlfriend Kat back on here? I've had more than enough correspondence with you. You don't answer questions and never do. You should have got a website long ago if you were ever serious about anything. Go F yourself you god damn loser!
Ashley

New Baltimore, MI

#15935 Jul 26, 2013
hey Uncle les,i want to hear your story.
E Tard Trumps STC

Southfield, MI

#15936 Jul 26, 2013
You three freak a zoids are wacko...Sorry Helen, but you need attention more than Les, as you keep posting the same dribble every day...Your only over here because your site is lacking merit, so nitpicking others over here makes you feel worthy... sad thing is your only posting nonsense Back and forth with Les...You knuckleheads have been arguing for years now and it's gotten you nowhere...Speaking of going nowhere, no wonder why your still trying to piece it together after all these years as you cant even figure out what WCPO is...Silly Rabbit thinks I'm talking about an Ohio Television station!!! Wayne County Prosecutors Office...derrrr
Les

Warren, MI

#15937 Jul 26, 2013
Helen, if I was wrong your attacks would be right. If I am right your attacks are wrong. I can prove that I am right which will prove you are wrong. If you were an honorable person you would allow me to precede.
My story will come to a conclusion but understand I can't release the grand finalely until after or during my poly. Some things need to be established before I can proceed. Throw your tantrums, throw your darts put your seatbelt on because I am getting polygraphed.
Les

Warren, MI

#15938 Jul 26, 2013
Ashley wrote:
hey Uncle les,i want to hear your story.
Can you meet me somewhere? A McDonald's?
I have two nieces named Ashley.
I am assuming you are the one that never lived in Ohio.
Are you going to tell your dad before or after we meet?
Are you married yet?
Les

Warren, MI

#15940 Jul 26, 2013
Helen Dagner wrote:
This Occk Forum is like the Tar pits-Better yet it is and open air cesspool with slipper banks--it is like going to look at the native wildlife and the next thing you know-you get sucked in and your up to your neck in BS and crazy people-*Something I would like to share -If a Psychopath (Les) isn't tearing someone or something apart-then he is not having any fun,what needs to be done is to
leave this as-shole to his insanity. God how awful it must be to live in his head. If we don't even put judge marks or answer no matter what he - or his alter EGOs have to say, he will lose his mind. It is obvious he is doing that. Right Now...... Let him go......
Les is going nuts. His posts are getting dirtier and more desperate to say something so bad we have to respond to him. He can't stand not dominating this forum. He doesn't care what you call him or say as long as you are directing something toward him....This forum can not be saved,many of us have tried for years ...and it is all for naught!
If you and Reasoning promise to let me tell my story I promise this forum will be alive and well. I have been willing to reach out to Punky's family but until now they won't reach out to me.
Thank you Ashley I really miss seeing you and would love to catch up on old times. Are you still the prettiest girl on the block?
ashley

United States

#15941 Jul 26, 2013
I would like to meet. I'm a ski. Dad is the one who turned me onto this story and I am intrigued. I've been reading this forum for 3 hours.
Les

Warren, MI

#15942 Jul 26, 2013
ashley wrote:
I would like to meet. I'm a ski. Dad is the one who turned me onto this story and I am intrigued. I've been reading this forum for 3 hours.
Are you in New Baltimore? Ski as in not married yet or married a ski or an ex ski?
Forgive me Lord My smile is too big to help myself. LOL.
ashley

United States

#15943 Jul 26, 2013
New Baltimore. Never merrier. Proud pollock!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

JonBenet Ramsey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What kind of instrument yields this type of wound? 8 hr Just Wondering 84
Jeffrey MacDonald Is Guilty (Sep '08) 18 hr JTF 7,470
Note-odd detail? 22 hr note 425
James Kolar book: Foreign Faction: Who really... (Jul '12) Wed Just Wondering 1,050
Lou Smit window video Aug 26 Just Wondering 1
Jonbenet's "Secret Santa..." Aug 25 Count 27
The London Letter Aug 25 Bee 2
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

JonBenet Ramsey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••