The Oakland County Child Killer
EtardTRUMPSfeds

Inkster, MI

#15821 Jul 23, 2013
In the fight against these victims families, NATIONAL agencies kept full control over their police forces, security and intelligence agencies, as well as judicial authorities...Now our truths are about to bring them to their knees to bow down as prey, because our truths are like a pack of ferociously frustrated lions, no one has to defend them. Jah set us loose and we're now defending ourselves. You can bet that once gods truths gone viral, they be no mo decades of denial. The lying lambs will soon be an offering for all the decades of suffering, as now we turned their tales into stuttering...So much pain inflicted Feds facts conflicted and a cover up suspected yet still protected. We now interject and object with jist as we protest, and I wont stop till I pass gods test. Miracles happen on his time, his answer is near and it will be sublime...All the lies and contradictions soon spun to non fiction as feds falling from power be my heavenly addiction. LBP will surely fall from grace, be forced to wipe that smile off his devilish face!!!
COPSkilledDAkids

Inkster, MI

#15822 Jul 23, 2013
Oak.gov messed with the wrong PAP, taking away my kid and giving me the wrong RAP, my blood runs thick it b denser than sap. You can bet that all feds protecting peds now sure believe DAT. But just like a rhythm I'll be back around and my wheels will keep turning until the answer is found. I'm surely of sound mind and every bit of my soul has always been kind so time to rewind and give me back whats mine. So sad to be had and treated with strife, my daughter lost her Dad, the best part of her life. These mother truckers cut us apart with an illegal knife, now Our pain burns like the sun. I'm always on the run as this here schtick has never been fun. Now it's time for feds to come undone for lies that they spun...
andFEDScoveredIT up

Inkster, MI

#15823 Jul 23, 2013
Yeah, I snuck down to Detroit where the peeplez have soul, not like you day glo peeps to the north mo worried about their net worth. Good thing I had a re-birth and we now about to trim down your girth. Yeah slim down your egos, we about to expose all that was illegal. pffffft...the lawlessness abounds, was that a trumpet sound??? Now you're gonna have to search the yard and find an answer it won't be too hard. Spring has sprung as your tales come undone your decades of power now lead straight to the showers...Gods turned on his reign to make the feds face the pain. So don't turn your backs as this is just the beginning of our attack, jah the start of the flack.(cue james brown) Oh yeah it's the big payback, like dynomite we soon put you outta site, yet never out of mind--an apology? Not one Kind...You messed with our mental states, in gods hands is your fate. Don't you know LOVE beats Hate??? Even after my chemical lobotomy y'all get scared at the thought of me. Now we're solving what was protected, exposing much humanity neglected and ur downfall will soon be introspected. Imma call Geoffrey for being DUPED and DOPED jah for living with HOPE? It's feds turn to COPE...Being committed expanded my commitment to bring gods truth to the light and bring an end to darkness tonight. Now that my haze and daze has done drifted, dem spirits will be lifted cause I'm back to being gifted. Now we be exposing all unjust jurisdictions are filled with lies and contradictions. Our wounds wont heal from the pain that you've inflicted, now we wont stop until you're all CONVICTED!!!
JAHsavedTHEchild ren

Inkster, MI

#15824 Jul 23, 2013
Yeah, now you're exposed, picked apart and prosed. I'd say you got hosed so don't TAZE ME BRO'Z.
Psalms 91 You cant Fade me yO as Jah came back to bum rush your show...We're on a mission from God, my daughters here to remind mankind it's all about love, a peaceful blessing sent from above. Her dreams are now coming to fruition for serving divine purpose to help bring the truth to the surface. So now I must thank God for Divine Intervention as your answer will release sooo much tension. Release them evil spirits I won't mention yet read it in revelations we all face redemption. So praise Jah and his power in light, he took away our fright to fight for his rights. He surrounded us from above to interject and protect with his power of LOVE. Sent his angels to cover us with their feathers, to help with all the changes and whethers. Now watch as we all take flight like a dove, with our precious memories of everlasting love. Meanwhile those lying pigs will soon be roasting and to that humanity will be toasting.
So all FEDS protecting PEDS, go catch a fire, and burn in hell for your unjust desires!!!
and all of gods children say--------A men
Les

Warren, MI

#15825 Jul 23, 2013
I am flattered how the forum can be dead dead and more dead for a week when I don't post and all I have to do is say Hi and the forum explodes into an array of passion, love, hate, seduction, lies, truths and of course Helen rises from her death bed thinking it is her last burst of energy. A fruit tree bares it's best fruit in it's last season.I am glad to know I can stir such passion.
Les

Warren, MI

#15827 Jul 23, 2013
Ursula- wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, so you'll dig up Buster!
Been waiting my years for this. Since Al Capone's vault was a flop Geraldo has a chance to redeem himself. Let's see if I remember this correctly "ten paces south and ten paces east one foot down".
Don't forget the time message that is buried with the dog. There in lies my confession.

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#15828 Jul 23, 2013
STCisFBI wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =qgWUnuB6qucXX

Why boasteth thyself
Oh, evil men
Playing smart
And not being clever?
I said, you're working iniquity
To achieve vanity (if a-so a-so)
Something for Les, right?

Location hidden

#15829 Jul 23, 2013
Les wrote:
Here is an exerpt from an email I recieved today.
reading a few post on topix it would appear that Ursula/Terri has been working with/for Helen the whole time. I'm sorry that got out there. I trusted the wrong person.
Thank you Les for showing everyone that what Helen said about your human trafficking of young women is true. Since "that got out there" and I have photos of a couple of the girls, should I send copies out to your sponsor and the media?
Rodeo Joe

Warren, MI

#15830 Jul 23, 2013
I started a joke, which started the whole world crying,
But I didn't see that the joke was on me, oh no.

I started to cry, which started the whole world laughing,
Oh, if I'd only seen that the joke was on me.

I looked at the skies, running my hands over my eyes,
And I fell out of bed, hurting my head from things that I'd said.

Til I finally died, which started the whole world living,
Oh, if I'd only seen that the joke was on me.

I looked at the skies, running my hands over my eyes,
And I fell out of bed, hurting my head from things that I'd said.

Til I finally died, which started the whole world living,
Oh, if I'd only seen that the joke was one me.
Les

Warren, MI

#15831 Jul 23, 2013
Ursula- wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you Les for showing everyone that what Helen said about your human trafficking of young women is true. Since "that got out there" and I have photos of a couple of the girls, should I send copies out to your sponsor and the media?
That would be Megan and Desiree. Very cute aren't they?
Les

Warren, MI

#15834 Jul 23, 2013
Busted again by that super sleuth Helen and her band of arm chair detectives.
Damn I hate that jail food.

Location hidden

#15836 Jul 23, 2013
Well. I think that about covers all the press and news outlets. Damn. I forgot the photos.

Location hidden

#15837 Jul 23, 2013
Doggone it! The photos!

Oh hell, thank God for FeeEx.

Location hidden

#15838 Jul 23, 2013
Oh that's right, they're all reading!

ATTENTION ALL MEMBERS OF THE PRESS, MEDIA OUTLETS AND SPONSORS:

Copy and paste your own messages, take any of those listed above. Don't be greedy; leave one for your competitors! IM your info and I'll email you some photos,

Location hidden

#15839 Jul 23, 2013
EXTRA ~ EXTRA ~

Copy and paste your own messages, take any of those listed above. Don't be greedy; leave one for your competition!

IM your info and I'll email photos.

Location hidden

#15840 Jul 23, 2013
I'd better darn well get to meet Anderson Cooper after all of this,

EXTRA ~ EXTRA ~

Copy and paste your own messages, take any of those listed above. Don't be greedy; leave one for your competition!

Location hidden

#15841 Jul 23, 2013
I do believe in fair and balanced. Hence,

EXTRA ~ EXTRA ~

Reasoning

Utica, MI

#15844 Jul 24, 2013
Helen Dagner wrote:
How many ways can you divided 9 readers among 3,808 threads?
This is a question for someone that really knows statistics well that can actually bend facts around things. I hear Dan is pretty sharp with math.

Location hidden

#15845 Jul 24, 2013
Helen, we are talking about Les here. You know how he feels about his beloved media. If I only post the notices once, they could completely miss it. Email just wouldn't be the same, since it's not Topix. How would any of them notice Les in a private email? Topix for Les is like a big fish bowl with him being the big fat goldfish. He is certain that the media and law enforcement stop by the goldfish bowl every chance they get to gaze inside. Les obviously had an important email he wanted them all to see, so why not humor the fat goldfish? It's not eveyuday these fat heads post admissions to their own crimes, so maybe, just maybe, this will translate into a hardy flush worthy of such a fat goldfish and a spot on dumbest criminals.

Location hidden

#15846 Jul 24, 2013
Helen Dagner wrote:
There are 3,808 threads in the JonBenet Ramsey Forum of which the Oakland County Child Killer is one of these threads--Right now there are 9 Users viewing the total of all the threads in this forum- the JonBenet Ramsey Forum -I do not even know how we could come up with a percentage of who is reading what thread in the 3,808--but as you know this thread for the OCCK,is not the most Important,wouldn't email be a more important way of exchanging info- lol -so where are all the supposed News Media and Law Enforcement that we hear so much about that are suppose to be reading this thread? How many ways can you divided 9 readers among 3,808 threads?
When you do the division you have to weight the fact that occk is the spotlight forum - where the goldfish draws oxygen - and the goldfish was spouting statistics yesterday, so it must be astronomical.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

JonBenet Ramsey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Are you watching closely? 7 min KCinNYC 91
News New details in JonBenet Ramsey murder case (Feb '13) 15 min TXX 3
Music for the soul 3 hr KCinNYC 367
News Man named as potential new suspect in JonBenet ... 5 hr KCinNYC 13
The new suspect 16 hr robert 4
ICU2 's Child Trafficking (Dec '14) Sat icu2 668
News Boulder, Colo., police regain lead role in JonB... (Feb '09) Sat kauna 1,667
More from around the web